A Better World - Cover

A Better World

Copyright© 2004 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 4: Mary, Mary Quite Contrary

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Mary, Mary Quite Contrary - Nano-technology developed to help save lives, takes a life of its own and changes the lives of those who created it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

NANCY Meeting Mary WE

Mom got home at the same time as when Kit and Jane got home. Kit gave mom and me each a nice bouquet of flowers. Jane gave a bouquet of flowers to Marie.

We had to go to Jane's room to unpack the bags and bags. First Jane went to her dresser and emptied every drawer into trash bags. Then she did the same for the closet. The only things she kept were the sports shoes and socks. Everything else went into the trash bags. She said, "We will give the bags of old stuff to the Salvation Army." Jane's new wardrobe was definitely looking like the wardrobe of a 22 year old. I looked at mom four or five times. I was green with jealousy. I now wish I had gone with them. They obviously had fun.

After we had put all of the new clothes away there still two big bags. Jane asked me to stay to help her and sent mom and Kit to help with dinner. I looked at the bags. Then I looked a Jane. Then I said, "Jane, what is in there?"

Jane just smiled and opened the biggest bag. In it was a brand new Gateway laptop. I was hooked. We took a half an hour to unpack and set up what Jane had bought. She said, "Happy early Birthday." My birthday was next week. I was wondering what I was going to do for school. The WE were using my laptop. It was not a problem any more.

Well, we all survived dinner. Kit spent most of dinner talking about all of the neat stuff Jane had bought to wear. Jane's new swimsuit was a killer. Tom and Dad would have to go inside when Jane was out in it. No one talked about the family meeting.

Marie was still not sure about attending the meeting. We convinced her by helping her clean up all of the dinner mess. Then Kit and I each took one of Marie's hands and walked to the family room and sat together of the couch. Mom and Dad sat in one of the love seats and Tom and Jane sat in the other love seat. I turned on the laptop and typed:

Hi WE, we are all here. All of a sudden there was a trumpet fanfare from the large monitor. Then there was a 3 minute fireworks display. Then the words "Please press enter to continue." I pressed enter. Then the words "WE would like to introduce you to MARY." More trumpets and way off in the distance a tiny little figure was walking toward us. It was a good looking young woman in a plaid pleated skirt, white blouse, bobby sox and white saddle shoes. She looked strangely familiar. Then every on gasped it was Brittany Love from the girlie magazine "Scoreland". Well not really. It was an extremely good animation of Brittany. Even her hair moved. When she got close she stopped and said. "Hi, my name is Mary WE. You can call me Mary. I would like to be your friend."

Well, OK, every one can pick their jaw up off the floor. Mary, you have completely blown us out of the water. I for one want to be your friend for life. As a member of the Savage family that helped to create you, I have been asked to ask you, "Will you please be a part of our family as an individual family member?"

This a honor I did not expect. I don't think this is covered in 'First Contact.' To answer your question YES!

Every one, we also have someone new to the family. I would like to introduce you to Marie Sanchez. We have all enjoyed her cooking and help around the house. I for one, am honored to invite her to become a part of the Savage family. "Marie, do you think you can stand being a sister in this crazy household?" Marie's eyes got the size of saucers; Then she started to cry. She had lost her family in an airline crash in Mexico three years ago. She had no one in Mexico or here in Sonoma County. After she dried her eyes she looked at each one of us. Then she said, "It would be my honor to be a part of the Savage family. Do I have to change my name?" We all answered, "Only if you want to."

JANE The Family Meeting, Horny

"Nancy and James, will you bring here those special boxes we talked about? Nancy had one box and James had the other. As matriarch of this family and with these gifts, I accept Mary We and Maria Sanchez as full members of our family. James. will you open present yours to Mary? Marsha, will you open and present yours to Maria. Kit, do you have the other boxes?" She held them out. "Please open and present then to the other family members." In each box was a gold hart pendant with the following inscription on the hart.

For the love of family, we give all.

James and Nancy said that Maria was a part of the family and not our servant. So from now on, all household choirs have to be shared. We were all responsible for our own rooms but common rooms and meal preparation and cleanup were a shared task. Maria was the best cook and would manage the kitchen in menu planning and shopping responsibilities. Maria would get an allowance and would be encouraged to go back to school for her GED. Education after the GED was up to Maria.

Mary was given floor time and explained her concerns regarding the Defense Department and HP Labs. They both have been working on a artificial intelligent human interface for weapons. The WE could be such an interface. While the technology of the WE was common, the breakthrough was the networking by Nancy and Tom. If word of the WE got out it, would mean the end of our family as we know it. All of us at that meeting agreed to keep the WE secret for now.

Marsha had one concern and had scheduled Jane for some tests to make sure that the cancer was in total remission. She and Jane would do those tests Wednesday. The next weekend was Labor day weekend and a special time for Nancy. We will celebrate her birthday. Marsha had invited her side of the family for the party. The teenagers and Maria were to invite one friend each. Marsha's brother, Fred, would be head chief. He ran the family restaurant Café Davis in Old Railroad Square in Santa Rosa.

We all went to bed. Jane, Kit, Marie and Tom all had an early swim date the next morning.

Well, Well, Well. That seemed to go great. What do you think Mary?

I thought you were going to bed. Yes, that did go very well. Bringing Maria into the family was a great idea. All of us will have to work on not abusing that relationship. What about her salary?

You are right on not abusing that relationship. James has set up a savings account for her. The monies we have been paying her will go into that account. It is our hope Marie will use those funds for college. We have not put any regulations on the use of the funds. In addition to those funds, Marie will get two hundred dollars a month for her daily use. We talked this over with Marie after the meeting and she liked the plan.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.