A Better World - Cover

A Better World

Copyright© 2004 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 3: Hello is any body there?

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Hello is any body there? - Nano-technology developed to help save lives, takes a life of its own and changes the lives of those who created it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

KIT Swimming

August 19, Friday morning at 6:30 AM: Why am I up so early? This is summer vacation. Oh yeah, swimming with grandma and Tom. Oh what a glorious morning! I got my swimsuit and robe on and went to the kitchen. I had my first cup of coffee. Grandma walked in wearing an old frumpy swimsuit and robe.

Tom walked in looked at the crowd at the table and said, "Wow this looks like a party. Last one in the water buys breakfast." He ran out the door for the pool.

I should say pools. When dad found Tom was interested in swimming as a sport he built us a three lane Olympic lap pool. As dad always does he got carried away with the pools. He also built a separate low board / high board diving pool, a California kidney pool near the patio and a Jacuzzi for six. Hey, he and mom both have incomes with 6 figures.

While we were swimming Nancy went out to the lab to retrieve her notebook.

NANCY Meeting The WE

Before I shut it down I noticed all of the nanite messages. "Oh my gosh. What have I done?" Instead of shutting off the notebook I decided to answer some of the questions. Starting with the who Nancy Savage is.

Dear WE I am Nancy Savage.

What was THAT!!!

I said I am Nancy Savage. I am a girl. If you access the file family.doc on this computer you will find a small table giving information about all of the HUMAN entities at this location and at my uncles' home in Santa Rosa, CA

Oh how wonderful. You are called human not the WE??

Yes, that it the name we gave our selves in English.

What is English?

It is the language, communication protocol, that we are communicating in right now. Humans have over a hundred languages that they communicate in. They are all based on the spoken languages, the audio sounds, of the area those humans live. I have a number of databases on this laptop that may interest you. Look at webster.exe for English word definitions and Encarta.exe for the history of humans. I have to go for breakfast, refueling. I'll be back later at 1000 hours. Bye.

Bye Nancy till 1000 hours. The WE have a lot to do!

KIT Jane need new clothes

Tom, Jane and I swam for 45 minutes. Then we went over to the Jacuzzi for 15 minutes to cool down. Jane was awesome. She almost beat Tom on some laps. As we cooled, Jane asked if I would like to go shopping with her. She had looked in her closet and decided the clothes there just did not fit an awesome 20 year old (her words not mine).

Maria brought a great breakfast of strawberry waffles out to the deck. Nancy joined us. She gave Jane the eye. Jane and I asked her to go to the mall with us. Nancy said, "I would like to but I have an appointment at 10:00."

I went back to my room and changed. I was looking forward to shopping with grandma, Jane.

I went down to Jane's room. I cannot call her grandma any more. She is more a sister than a grandma now. She was standing there nude looking in her closet for some thing to wear. That is when I realized how awesome a job the nanites had done. I have seen other nude women before in the gym shower at school. Jane was one in a thousand. She was 5' 9", 135#, silky slightly curly Red Hair, E Cup breasts that did not sag at all. Each breast was crowned with a puffy areola capped with an erect nipple that stood out √ ". Her legs were long and glorious and ended in the cutest little tushy I have ever seen. If Tom was here now he would have trouble walking. Boy, if I could look like that at 21.

Jane caught me looking at her. We both blushed. Jane said, "Those nanites really did a great job. I don't think I ever looked this good. My problem is that none of these clothes fit the new me. I can't find any thing even to go to the Mall."

I smiled and told her to follow me. Jane put on her robe. We went to Nancy. I asked Nancy if Jane could borrow some clothes so Jane could go to the mall and not look like a dweeb."

Nancy said, "Of course."

We went to Nancy's room and got stuff to go to the mall. Luckily, Nancy was Jane's size except for her chest. I got her some under pants and some jeans. She found a Stanford sweatshirt. We went back to her room. Jane put on one of her old bras, sox, underpants, the jeans, the Stanford sweatshirt and some mall walkers. It was Mall time.

NANCY & The WE meet Tom

WE are you there? Bye the way the laptop has a camera and a microphone if you would like to see and hear me. It also has a text to voice program if you would prefer speaking.

Hi Nancy. Oh, OH!!! We just lost communication with Jane Savage. What has happened?

Not something to be concerned about. Jane and Kit just left for the Santa Rosa Mall to go shopping for new clothes for Jane. They will be back at about 1600 hours. I never thought about losing contact with part of my self. That must have been traumatic. Will Jane's nanites be ok with out a controller?

What are Nanites?

Your module units we call nanites. You probably could not find that word in Webster's. Humans make new words if the existing words do not adequately describe a thought. We call that jargon. Nanites comes from two words nano Greek from Greek nanos dwarf

: one-billionth (10-9) part of <nanosecond> and ite from [French, from Latin -ita, -ites] : segment or constituent part of a body or of a bodily part <somite> <dendrite>. E.g. dwarf body part. Thus we can describe something with one word that would take many. If you are not in the know it can be confusing.

Oh! WE see. To answer your question, no. The nanites will be fine. There are 1.2 million nanites in Jane. They will be fine as long as Jane continues to live and take nourishment. The WE are just disconnected. As soon as Jane gets within 1000 feet of us we will reconnect.

Can you see what Jane sees, or can you use Jane's senses?

Not at this time. WE are primarily chemical processing nanites. You did give some of us special skills such as reproduction and communication. WE can sense Jane's condition as far as chemicals her body generates. If needed WE can be generators of those chemicals. Jane's and the WE assume that yours, Nancy's, BIOS is really arcane. The WE are studying the bios but the WE still cannot communicate directly with the bios at this time. Using this controller seems to be the easiest for us for now.

How long will you be able to keep Jane free of cancer?

As long a Jane takes nourishment and disposes of waste. The WE don't really know; forever if necessary. The WE, thanks to your programming, are the ultimate biological antivirus. Jane should never be sick or have a cold again.

That means Jane is almost immortal!! If I were to consume some jam with you on it would the same thing happen to me? What about Kim?

Yes Jane is practically immortal. Anyone with the WE in them would have the same life span. There is precedent for termination. The WE will have to study the effects of perpetuity on the planet and individuals. This is not a part of the WE population protocol. The WE do not age. The WE just stop reproducing once the correct population density is achieved. The WE will have to get back to you on the issues regarding immortality.

You and Kim have not reached full maturity. There is a switch in animal DNA that tells the cells they have reached maturity. That set point is where the WE returned Jane to. The WE are keeping Jane at that set point. It was about 20 to 24 years. It is different for every person. In your case and Kim's case we would advance you to that point. The WE do not recommend that because of bios problems (emotional maturity). Your designer did a pretty good job on your bios design. The WE just don't completely understand the bios at this time. As far as immunity, yes, you would both get that.

Wow. I have to go to the house for lunch. Can we chat again say at 1330. I will leave the laptop on so you have Internet access. Bye for now.

That will be fine.

Bye Nancy.

Boy. I have to talk with mom and dad. I don't think they realize what we have done. We can't undo it either. The nanites self replicate. If we fail to remove all of the nanites they will grow back in one hour. The only way I know to remove nanites is to send in killer nanites. I don't think that would be a good idea. On to lunch. I know I can talk about this at lunch with Tom. After all he came up with the idea to separate the functions of the nanites. There he goes now.

"Hey Tom. Hey TOM! Eat lunch with me. I need help with a problem"

"What's the matter Nancy, Joe still ignoring you?" Tom asked as he joined her for lunch."

"No, that will always be a problem and I don't think you could help with that problem if you wanted to." Nancy moaned. "This has to do with Jane and the nanites."

Tom picked up on that right a way.

"You won't believe what I have been doing for the past two hours. I found some text on the laptop screen. At first I thought it was some internet hacker trying to weird me out. Then I realized that I was in communication with an entity that called its self the WE. I realized that the WE were the nanites that we placed in the Rats and Jane. What ever we did networking the nanites made the WE self-aware. They are curious. What is scary is that they are studying us. Not just us outside but what makes us tick inside. Things like Human BIOS. The other thing is that with the nanites in Jane, she is virtually immortal. She can die but only by extreme violence. The WE are studying the effects of immortality in humans too. Tom, what should we do?"

Tom could see the angst on his sister's face. He was also concerned about the safety of Grandma Jane. They had come so far so fast. He did not want to go back. He was somewhat excited by the idea of having created another sentient life form. The WE are a life form that seem to be a symbiont with the ability to bring us back to Eden. "Wow sis. What a load. No wonder you are worried. You know that you have had the honor of making first contact. No mater what happens from now on you are in History." Tom thought for a moment and then continued. "We need a family conference. What are the WE doing right now?"

Nancy let Tom know that Jane and Kim had gone shopping at the mall. That the separation had caused the WE some concern. That concern seemed minimal when she had told the WE that Jane would be back this afternoon. She was to meet the WE again after lunch.

Tom suggested, "Why don't you and I keep that appointment? I might see something you're missing. Hey, any way I'd get my name in the History books for second contact."

Tom and I went to the lab together. I opened the notebook and looked at the history files. Wow, the WE had been busy. In fact for the last 10 minutes they were logged onto an erotic story site, (http://www.asstr.org/~Frank_Downey/index2.htm). I had visited that sight when I was reading the "Naked in School" stories. The WE must have gone there following my trail. That is enough sleuthing for now. The sites visited seemed benign. They did not go where they were not wanted such as the Defense Department. I looked up at Tom and said, "Here we go"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.