A Better World - Cover

A Better World

Copyright© 2004 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 2: Resurrection

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Resurrection - Nano-technology developed to help save lives, takes a life of its own and changes the lives of those who created it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

KIT Progress

When we got home Maria had prepared a wonderful Sunday brunch for us. We were on pins and needles all through brunch. No one could ask the question that was on all of our minds. Grandma finally said, "Is there any toast and special strawberry jam.?" That really broke the ice. We all had a big group HUG. Dad gave me the special jam. I spread it on a slice of toast. I gave grandma a special kiss, the toast and a cup of coffee.

After grandma finished the toast, Nancy picked up her laptop, accessed her software, and started grandma's nanites on their task. We all looked at grandma. She said, "Well" and looked at all of us. She said, "I don't feel any different. Are you sure this is working?"

Nancy showed grandma her laptop there were 13 nanite groups 12 were in stasis the 13th was in replication and distribution mode. The last group showed that it was very active.

The others went and changed out of our church clothes. Grandma said, "She was a little tired and would I take her back to bed for a nap?" I did.

JANE, Dealing with a Mechanic

62 and my life is over. I don't fucking deserve it. I lived a clean life. I go to church. I had one man. I raised three kids. I taught high school English. Heck, one of my best friends is 82 and is going on a world cruise. I just ate the toast to humor my son and his family. All of my doctors say there is no hope. All they can do is manage the pain. Bullshit, this is not pain management. Death would be better. What can a body mechanic, a computer nerd and an OBGYN do? Oh well, it was good seeing friends at Church. Boy I am tired. Marsha was a princess. She upped my morphine dose. Maybe I can get some sleep

KIT, The WE are self aware

Nancy, Tom, Marsha and I changed into swimsuits and went out to our pool Some of us swam. Others just improved our tans by the pool. It was a nice warm afternoon.

Authors note: Italicized type indicates network communication. In the following paragraphs the communication is WE to WE communication. In future paragraphs it can be human to human, or human to WE, or WE to WE. You will have to guess based on the context of the communication. Most of the time it is clear who is talking. It also saves me a lot of Quotation marks.

This entity is in serious trouble!! We better plan on a double sweep to make sure that we got all of the cancer cells. There is a lot of damaged DNA in this entity. Let the controller know this will take at least 3 days to repair the damage. We better put this entity in sleep mode. We can work faster then. Let the Controller know. We will wake the entity each morning at 0800 and evening at 1700 for waste management and refueling. Have at least 2 liters of water at each meal.

Lets start a data base of all of our entities. This will be entity 00016. Entities 00003, 00006, and 00014 cease to function because of outside chemical attack. The modules in those entities are trapped and have ceased to function.

Sunday 5:00 PM: Nancy went to her laptop and found the above note and told us that the nanites would take about three days to completely repair all of the damage to grandma. She also said that they would wake grandma at 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM for bathroom duties and meals. Each meal should include 2 liters of water. She did not think anything about the other information.

Monday went as planned. I had grandma's meals ready for her at 8 and 5 and helped her to the bathroom. At dinner Grandma said that the pain seemed to be getting less. It was a 6 of 10 instead of an 8. As soon as she finished her meal and bathroom break she went back to a deep sleep.

Let the controller know to reduce the chemical endorphin enhancer by 1/2 on entity 00016. It is not necessary.

Tuesday was more of the same. The pain was almost all gone by 5:00 PM. It was a 2 of 10. What an improvement.

Let the controller know to stop the chemical endorphin enhancer on entity 00016. They are no longer necessary.

Wednesday WOW! When I got to grandmas room, I was not prepared for what I saw. I screamed and almost dropped the breakfast tray. Grandma was sitting up in bed. But it was not the grandma I new. She had lost all her wrinkles, cellulite, and her grey hair!! Her hair was bright red like Tom's and mine. She looked like a woman of 21 except that her breasts were still pendulous. Everyone came running. Nancy screamed also. Mom said, "O my gosh." Grandma was very much better. She had no pain! Mom got grandma a day coat and we all watched her eat breakfast.

We should let the entity 00016 control it's sleep cycles.

Controller on entity 00016 do you want us to repair the lactation sacks and muscle strength? <Y/N> Y

Controller on entity 00016 do you want us to adjust body weight to achieve a BMI of 23? <Y/N> Y

Authors Note: BMI or Body Mass Index. BMI compares height, weight, and body fat. Those people that are into weight management processes use BMI to determine good health. A BMI of 20 to 25 is healthy. BMI less than 20 is anerxoric, and more than 25 is obese, above 40 is morbidly obese...

Nancy answered both queries yes.

Controller, the additional tasks will take and additional 24 hours to complete. We will let entity 00016 control its sleep cycle during this period. The interaction with other nonmoduled entities has a very positive effect on entity 00016. Please schedule more of these during the hours of 0800 to 2000.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.