A Better World - Cover

A Better World

Copyright© 2004 by Robert Wilson

Epilogue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Epilogue - Nano-technology developed to help save lives, takes a life of its own and changes the lives of those who created it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Kit: Four Weeks before Labor Day 2007 Retrospective;

The Moslem countries had the biggest social change. The women really took charge there. Monogamy became the rule in marriages. Multiple wives was a farce of Mohammed. The love of one man and one woman is difficult to share. Gay and lesbian couples appeared in public. Rigid sex laws were abolished.

The Arab/Israeli conflict disappeared and Gaza, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria became the garden of the Middle East. Towns like Tire, Beirut, and Haifa were quickly becoming beautiful resort cities. The five countries united as the country Suumer.

North Ireland was really different. Catholic girls could only date and marry protestant boys. And protestant girls only could date and marry Catholic boys. All of the families had to obey WE Law ten.

Wall Street and the other exchanges cashed two weeks after Mary made her presentation. Many Defense industries closed. The personnel of the closed defense industries were also given immediate jobs in the Home and Food Corps. All military personnel were given jobs in the Home and Food Corps

Hospitals reduced their staff by seventy percent. The only active areas were Trauma, Trauma recovery, Physical therapy, and Records and Accounting. Portions of hospitals were converted to schools. Old and unsafe buildings were demolished and converted into parks. Newer buildings became offices. This was repeated all over the world.

Carol closed her school. All her students had passed their GED. Most of them went on to Santa Rosa Junior College.

James, Marsha, Jane, and Mary/Fran administered the WE and the special requests that came from all over the world.

Geoffrey and Sally ran Sally's creamery out of a storefront in Graton. The store proper had only 600 square feet. The 3000 square feet in the back was the diary and creamery. Sally's shipped ice cream all over the world.

Adam Zebulon now works for Hightower Meats. Katie Zebulon is still the GPA manager. All the units are rented.

Oh yes, in June we had a grand wedding in Graton. Twelve couples got married.

Rick, Tom, Cynthia, and I were headed for space school at UNASA San Jose, CA. We all decided to apply for asteroid patrol duty.

Nancy and Joe got permission to have a child. We all celebrated. Limited births were now being allowed. If the space corps really took off there would be a need for many more people.

Some weird thing happened

The city council of Petaluma, California decided that Petaluma should return to being the egg capitol of the world. It convinced the WE to modify the wombs of all the women residing in Petaluma. The modification had the women lay a clutch of eighteen to twenty-four eggs once a week. The women were drafted by days of the week. They would lay only on their draft day. This was so Petaluma would have a constant flow of eggs to market. To encourage the women when they laid their clutch, they had a two-hour bliss experience. Women allowed to have children did not lay eggs while pregnant.

The City Council of Venice, California decided that it was unfair that women only produced milk. They convinced the WE to grow four E Cup lactating breasts on all of the male residents of Venice.

Almost all dairy cattle were slaughtered. The ones that were kept were kept in zoos. The diaries did not close. The milking rooms became more style conscious. Usually a team of beauticians worked in the diary. Diaries prided them selves on the quality of the toys and entertainment available to the women.

All the people of Switzerland became cowtaurs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.