A Better World - Cover

A Better World

Copyright© 2004 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 14: Making Adjustments

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Making Adjustments - Nano-technology developed to help save lives, takes a life of its own and changes the lives of those who created it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Kit: The rest of the week

The construction continued at Teddy's. They would finish everything by Friday.

Dr. Dianne Sharp came over and visited Carol's school again. She brought six of her staff with her. The WE were fixing the other patients at Sonoma State Hospital. These were the less severely mentally handicapped. They all took notes on how Carol ran her school. They also took copies of the flier Sam and Carol handed out Monday night. Dianne said that they had one hundred patients. They all needed education. The plan was to have each of the staff parent two patients. The patients would have a home at Sonoma State Hospital until they did not need one. They all went back with good ideas.

All of the schools in California enacted the Sam and Carol curriculum. There were no more orgy problems.

When I woke up Wednesday, I noticed that my second set of boobs were about C Cup. They were there. I asked Nancy what she planned on doing. She said, "This is a serenity prayer issue. I can't change it so why worry about it. If any one asks I'll tell them the truth. I am growing a second pair of breasts so I can contribute more milk to Sally's Creamery. I also like to breast feed Joe. If they want to know more they can scan me."

We both went to school. I got to homeroom and Alice Maytag sat next to me. I saw her sneaking a look every few seconds. I finally had enough when we started to leave class. I yelled, "YES, I know. I have four boobs. If any one wants to know more they can scan me."

Alice came over and said, "I already did scan. How do they feel? Does your back hurt? Do they give you bigger orgasms when you milk them? How big will they get?

Could we meet for lunch?"

"Yes, we can meet for lunch and I will answer all your questions then. Thank you for at least acknowledging that I am here. Why don't you bring the twins? I am sure that they will have the same questions."

The morning went on like that. Two other girls came up and asked me about my second set of boobs. I invited them to join Alice and me at lunch. I would explain all at that time.

By lunch, I met Alice and her sisters in the hall on the way to lunch. We went to the cafeteria. The other two girls met us at our table. Everyone was staring so I said all of you can touch them. They are not fake. They will not fall off. I was lightly fondled. I then explained that I want to make more money. I make money by selling my milk to Sally's Creamery. I also like to breast feed Rick and I don't want to deprive him. They feel like a pair of breasts. My back muscles are growing with my breasts. My back does not hurt. Yes, I do have bigger orgasms when milking. They will get to be E Cup.

I really am beginning to like them. Rick loves them. They will be as big as they get Thursday morning.

Alice, Fran, and Mary all cried the blues. They still had no boy friend. They had screwed three guys after Friday's rally. There was no love involved. I told them about young teen-age boys. Actually all men are alike more or less. They are SHY! I asked if they had any candidates.

They said well, maybe.

I said, "Scan them find out how they feel about you. Then ask them out. You can ask them out to a party at my place Friday night. Check with your mom and see if it would be ok for you to have sex with them."

Alice then asked me the big question, "Could they get four E Cup breasts?"

I said, "Have your mother contact Jane."

Wednesday night Rick bought me a diary milking machine. When he hooked it up, I almost came right there. It did not take me long to start coming. I had Rick slip his cock in my juicy cunt. It felt so good. It took the milking machine twenty minutes to milk me. That was twenty minutes of glorious bliss. I told Rick, "I get to do this twice a day."

Rick asked, "What about him."

I told him, "Well, he hooked me up. I thought he just didn't want any. There will be plenty more in the morning."

Carol's guide lines actually got all across the nation by Wednesday and the UN distributed them Thursday.

Alice called me Wednesday night. I was right. The guy's were shy. She and her sisters would be glad to go to a party Friday night. They now had three boyfriends. She was sure about their interest. They had scanned each boy. They found that they were really interested in them. She thanked me for the tip.

Her mom and all the Maytag women were having the four E Boob jobs. They would be full by Friday morning. I found out that Analy High School had at least half of the women there were getting the four E Boob jobs

Alice would bring a couple of chick flick DVD's to the party. Fran would bring snacks, and Mary would bring sodas. I reminded her to bring their milking machines. I had cleared it with Mom to make it a sleep over if they want.

We did. It was a great evening. The gentle purring of milking machines augmented the music for the dancing. Mike figured that if Alice was on top while she milked they could have sex and produce too. It was a great party. It was not an orgy. The couples that had sex were already couples. Alice and Mike let Rick and I hook with them. The four of us really got off.

Kit: Monday one week after activation.

The congress instituted the Home and Food Corps. Their job was to provide good clean and safe housing for the workers in the United States. They were also to provide a work force to feed us all. Food manufacturing, distributing, and retailing companies were not affected. A lot of people moved around the country to take the new jobs.

Dad's company went bananas. There was lots of money available for investigating new processes and methods.

Energy companies were issued a special tax by the UN. For each galleon of oil or pound of coal mined, the company would have to pay the UN energy fund a UNI. Oh yes, there is a world currency called the UNI. One dollar equals one half a UNI. The energy company could get all that back if they spent that money in that month on 'Green' energy projects. This was a real boon to solar and renewable resource development.

Service became the world order.

Maria, Josh, Jean, and Nancy setup the menus for Teddy's. In the first week of the WE, Teddy's was finished. Maria, Josh, Jean, and Nancy tested the kitchen. It was awesome. Nancy sorted through the team members from GPA. She had two shifts. We lost Jack, Nancy H., Bruce, and Bryan to work fulltime with Robert Wilson Construction Co. The rest became Teddy's employees.

I went to Analy High School Monday. What a change. Everyone was nude. Four breasted women were all over. I went to my homeroom and only one girl needed relief.

One thing I noticed was that you could not only tell which boys were aroused, but you could tell which girls were aroused too. Those two-inch nipples were just as good as pricks as a signal.

The second period was Ti Chi. It was held in the soccer field in good weather or in the gym in bad weather. Madeline Johnson led the whole school in a half-hour of Ti Chi. She then helped us with a fifteen-minute guided meditation. That really set the school up right. The cooperation and good work was astounding.

At lunch, I met with Alice, Mike, and Rick. Three girls that had the four E Boob jobs came to our table. They told us their boobs really hurt. Alice and I took them to the school nurse immediately.

The Nurse scanned them and the problem was obvious. They had never been milked. The nurse had not gotten her milking machine yet. She asked Alice and I to take the girls out to the AG department and have them milked. She warned them that they need to milk themselves before they came to school. If they do that their breasts will be fine until 8:00 to 10:00 PM.

The five of us went to the AG department. Their dairy had eight cows and they had already been milked. The instructor (Mr. Benton) took this as an opportunity to instruct his class on the care and milking of the Human Breast. Alice and I stayed around. We both learned a lot. We all missed fifth period. The Mr. Benton gave us all excused absence slips for tomorrow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.