A Better World - Cover

A Better World

Copyright© 2004 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 13: The great turn on

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: The great turn on - Nano-technology developed to help save lives, takes a life of its own and changes the lives of those who created it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Nancy: How it happened

Joe and I headed for Analy High School. We got there and everyone was nude. Oh, this is going to be a great day. Sam met us on the way in. Everyone headed for his or her homeroom. The homeroom teachers had a big 'Welcome Nude Students' sign on the white board. Sam had everyone go on net. He said we would have an all school assembly to watch Mary Savage make a presentation to the UN Security Council and the whole world.

It would be similar to the presentation Nancy made Friday. Yes, the WE would play the bliss file. Towels would be available as we entered the auditorium. After the assembly, all students would be asked to return to their homeroom for instruction on proper behavior in class and school. We all went to the auditorium. Sam said that because we all became connected last Friday we would not have to go through the PAIN again. He did think it would be good reinforcement to go through the WE history again. The students that had been pushers and users had corrective action over the weekend and they were to be welcomed back to society. They would not do that behavior ever again. Everyone would experience the bliss files again. He asked for a show of hands that wanted to not experience the bliss file. No hands were raised.

The clock clicked 9:00 AM. The projection TV screen lit up with the UN logo. The Secretary General Mr. Booth was at the podium. He introduced Mary Savage.

Mary looked really good and some of us cheered. Then Mary started her speech.

Greetings people of Earth.

Stop any mechanical device you are now using. You could injure or kill your self or others. I will give you two minutes to comply.

I bring you welcome from the WE. The WE are a being composed of nanites originally created for medical use by HP Labs. Because of the software used to control the nanites, the WE became sentient. The WE are now in every person on Earth. I am energizing them now. Through the WE, you will have very long lives and be disease free. You will not age past 21. Those of you who are older than 21, will soon have 21 year old bodies. To show you that the WE have control and to encourage you not to fight that control, I am playing a fifteen-second file called for a better name PAIN. Mary played the file.

Do not think you can defeat the WE. They know everything that you are thinking. If necessary, they will take active control of your body. All of the crime syndicate bosses are now in that state. Also, the heads of the world's military forces have no control of their bodies. Those insurgent forces planning violent attacks have no control of their bodies. You are all disabled. Any one that has murdered, you are also in this state. The military forces of the world will have a new and exciting job. More on that later.

I will play the history of the WE file for you now. Please place close attention to the WE Law. From now on it is the prime law of EARTH!

There are going to be a lot of changes how we steward our planet. It had to be. The planet was headed for a nuclear war or worse. The WE's job is to help humans. We all will have to reorder our priorities. Any one that refuses to comply will be dealt with immediately. The local governments must make it their priority to help the unemployed to find other meaningful work.

The WE Law is specific as to what is ok and what will suffer. Greed is outlawed. Violence is outlawed. War is outlawed. The WE have specific ways of dealing with people that insist on breaking the laws one and two and three.

Population control is good for the WE in your body. So it is mandatory for humans on earth. We are way over the ability of our planet to support the present population. Population will be controlled by absolute birth control. The WE control the ability of women to ovulate fertile ovum. Thus they will control the population.

Things like arts, crafts, habitat improvement, space exploration and expanding the human knowledge of their universe are good things. Another good thing is to provide food and shelter for our human brothers.

People in control of large wealth storage will be encouraged to get into rehabilitating our cities and industry.

Emergency services will concentrate on natural disaster, fire, trauma, and health trauma issues. Policing will not be necessary, as each person will be self-policing.

All nations will pay the UN their back dues.

To the head of state in each country, you will enact or have your legislature enact the WE Law as your prime law in the next twenty-four hours. You are being monitored.

Religious leaders will not fight the WE law. The WE do not claim to be GOD. They are God's partners in his creation. Do NOT fight the WE Law. You have been warned. The WE know what you are thinking before you can act or speak. You will be dealt with quickly.

For those trekkies out there, "Resistance is futile."

I have one more file to play for you. The kids back in Analy High School are waiting for this one. Please make your self as comfortable as possible. Men should loosen their pants. You will experience BLISS for the next twenty minutes. Major multiple orgasms are normally the result of playing this file. This bliss was recorded at an event at the Savage home in Graton, CA. They obey WE Law eight, nine and ten. People of Earth, you can have this on your own. Please enjoy the bliss file.

Back in Sebastopol, everyone came in buckets. Guys and girls connected to experience the bliss. After it was over, Kit and Rick came to me a said, "That was our orgy." I just smiled. I said, "Not quite. Mary/Fran had her hand in the way the orgasms built in intensity."

We went back to our homerooms. There the teachers passed out a handout about new class structure at Analy High School. The hand out talked strongly about what constituted consent. What is sexual relief. When and how it was to be administered. That now all toilets and showers were unisex. Clothing is allowed, especially in hazardous areas like lab or cooking classes. Sports such as football and baseball would allow appropriate uniforms. Sports bras and jock straps and cups were considered safety garments.

At lunch, we watched the noon news. Both anchors were completely nude. They had film of Market Street, in San Francisco, after Mary's speech to the UN. No one had anything on. Men were screwing women. Women were screwing men. Men were screwing men and women were screwing women. The police chief estimated that there were over one hundred thousand people on Market Street. As she talked, the camera pulled back. The mayor was screwing her doggy style. At the end of the interview the camera switched to the anchors and they were screwing on the desk. A quick story from Washington, D.C. followed. Congress had passed a bill to make the WE Law the law of the United States of America. The president had signed it. Then the stage manager came on camera. He was being given a blowjob by an intern. He closed the show.

We found out later that it was the same all over the world. Arab countries were hardest hit. All of the women there were sexually repressed. Not any more. Nudity was required. There were also reports of tens of thousands of Muslim people in a catatonic state. Most of the rabid right clerics were in that group. It was very easy to identify Al-Qaeda or Taliban sympathizers. They could not move. Chechnya was quiet. There were numerous statues in North Ireland too.

I looked around the lunchroom and none of that was going on at Analy High School. I scanned the students. The reason was immediately obviously. True couples had formed over the weekend. They knew that they could always screw. They wanted to make love. Screwing is what farm animals do. Caring for one another at least enough so your partner was comfortable was HUMAN.

I took Joe and gave him the biggest hug we ever had. We had also decided that lovemaking was far superior to sex. I took that moment to look for other Graton escapees. They were exhibiting similar behavior to Joe and I. I called Sam on the net and suggested that he come to the lunchroom. He said he was half way there. He came over to our table and sat down. He said, "WOW! What a great thing knowing some one loves you is. He expected the lunch room to look like Market Street." I said, "It is respect and love. This is what the WE wanted. By the way Joe and I do plan to jump each others bones big time as soon as we get home." Sam said, "He and Madeline had similar plans."

I called Katie at GPA and she said they all had watched Mary's address. It was so neat to hear the applause at the apartments. There was none of the wild sex as in San Francisco. Two boys and one girl needed relief in Carol's class.

Everyone at Teddy's was fine. The taping and mudding was going as fast as the mud dried. It was just going to take some time. Robert said that Teddy's would be ready to try to cook in by next Monday. Decorations and Landscaping might take until a week from Friday. Maria needed to go and apply for the Health department permits.

I got a net call from Mom. They were all on a plane on the way back to California. They would be home for dinner. Their flight attendant lived in Forestville and wanted to talk to Sally about her creamery. They would bring her home with them from Oakland. I had mom ask her to stay for dinner.

Sam got on the net. He said, "Analy High School would be on a short schedule this week. There were to be major changes to the curriculum and the teachers need time to set up implementing the changes."

There was a great cheer all over Analy. Joe and I picked up Tom, Cynthia, Kit, and Rick and headed toward Graton.

We stopped at GPA and picked up Sally and Geoffrey. Joe and I went straight to the kitchen and asked Maria how we could help. She asked that we set the table. We were having meat loaf, zucchini fritters, broccoli, tossed salad and fruit and cheese for desert. She had some red wine so we would need both water and wine glasses. She had planned that menu because it would hold well if Mary and friends were late.

Jane walked in. She looked well screwed. Fred walked in right behind her. He did not look any better. I poured them a glass of brandy each and sent them to the jacuzzi. Jane had me scan her. Petaluma High school had not been a pretty sight. The Principal had not listened to Jane about what was going to happen this morning. There was no morning assembly so no one was prepared. The kids were so horny guys were screwing knotholes. The whole idea of consent was not there. Jane had to forcibly pry some football players off two of her drama students. She had worn her clothes. That did not matter. She was nude three minutes after the Bliss file ended. They had to close the school early.

The principal was caught with two cheerleaders. He finally got it out of his system by noon. They had a teachers' meeting. Jane had Sam join on net from Analy and he explained what they were doing to curb the raging hormones. Jane then passed out Carol's rules for students. All of the teachers caught on right then. Only her jerky Principal did not get it. After the meeting he tried to seduce Jane. There went her hair. She called a net teachers union meeting. She was ready to charge the jerk with sexual harassment. The union Rep. calmed her down and scheduled a meeting with Jane and the Principal and the Superintendent of schools at 7:00 AM tomorrow. She was ready to resign.

I asked, "If there was anything we could do?" She shook her head NO.

I called Carol and Sam and asked if we could meet at 8:00PM at Analy auditorium. I told them I wanted to invite all teachers and principals in Sonoma County. They said they thought it would be a very good idea. Carol invited Sam for dinner so he did not have to drive to Kenwood and back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.