A Better World - Cover

A Better World

Copyright© 2004 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 12: Turning on the World

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Turning on the World - Nano-technology developed to help save lives, takes a life of its own and changes the lives of those who created it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Nancy: With a little help from your friends

Friday at lunch is when it happened. As usual Joe and I, Tom and Cynthia, and Kit and Rick all had lunch together. It is normal in high school for steadies to stick together. But for a group of a pair of seniors, a senior and a sophomore, and a pair of freshmen to meet for lunch every day was definitely bent, at least at Analy High School.

It was one of Joe's nerdy friends that sort of figured it out. Almost at the same time one of Cynthia's Cheerleader friends figured it out. Joe's friend Sam said I cannot tell one of you anything and all of you know it now. Melissa, Cynthia's snooty cheerleader friend asked, "Why would seniors have anything to do with lower classmen. Especially a family member. Then there are those other Maytags; they are as tight as the six of you. What is going on."

I did a quick consult with Mary/Fran. She said it is time to start coming out of our closet. I told Sam and Melissa that we had been taken over by alien beings and were under their control. Everyone at Analy High School had been taken over, too. Including Sam and Melissa. I turned on their nanites. Sam said I can read your mind. Oh, Oh. Melissa just got a scared look. We are going to have an assembly this afternoon. Everyone will know then. Until then, you are to keep your mouths shut. The WE are monitoring your thoughts. If you try to tell anyone, you will be dealt with. I did not say how.

Mr. Jackson, the principle, walked by at that time. I asked if we all could meet in his office in ten minutes. It was about the Football captains and some of the Cheerleaders. Joe and I walked to his office. We met him there. He had us come into his office. Joe closed the door. I turned his nanites on. I scanned him. He was a good man and was trying to run a disaster called Analy High School. He hated to discipline any one. I went on net with him.

Mr. Jackson, you and everyone on earth have been infested by a microorganism called the WE. They are now taking control. It is a benign control, but it is control. I am going to play two files for you; one is very painful. It is thankfully short. The other is a history of the WE and the WE LAW. As long as an individual obeys the WE LAW the WE will not interfere in your life. If anyone breaks the WE LAW, they will be dealt with severely and immediately by the WE. I played the two files.

Oh my!! What if I were to report this to Washington?

You are being monitored as we speak and the WE would stop you. Ultimately, they could use the Ultimate Solution. They have a lot of options. They could simply put you to sleep and wipe your memory of your intentions. As in Star Trek, resistance is futile.

At today's rally we will activate the WE in all of the students. I will address the students and play the two files for them. You do have some students and teachers that have violated WE laws one and three. These people will seem to be asleep. They are being rewired. That will take fifteen minutes. If they try to continue to try to violate the WE LAW, they will be dealt with further. If they truly want to make amends for their past, they will be allowed to. They will be closely monitored by the WE.

Our families have been operating under the WE for the past month. I personally do not find it repressive. I found my true love here, Joe. We are engaged to be married. I am in a partnership called Teddy's Restaurant. It is being built as we speak at Graton Rd. and 116. I got to see my friends and family cured of incurable diseases. And I have great sex with Joe. I offer the world these things too.

Next week, the WE will be making a similar presentation to the UN. All national leaders will be asked to comply with WE LAW and to make it the law of their land. There will be some resistance but it will not last long. You are going to have to keep quiet about Analy High School until then.

As a reward, the WE have a file called the Ultimate Bliss. I will play that for you now, and again at the rally today. It will be played every Friday at Noon local time. I know you will enjoy it. Joe and I do. By the way, you might want to take your pants off. Right, Joe?

Definitely dear. You are going to ejaculate more than once, Mr. Jackson

Joe and Mr. Jackson dropped their drawers and got a hand of tissues.

I played the Bliss file.

Five minutes later, we all came back to reality. Oh, Mary/Fran really pumped up that file. We had five male orgasms and twelve female orgasms. I am glad we were sitting. Joe and Mr. Jackson cleaned them selves up.

Are you going to play that at the rally?

Yes I will. The people at Analy need to know the WE mean business. I can not think of a more pleasurable way of showing that. You will have to have the coaches bring towels from the gym to hand out as people enter the rally. Their use will become obvious. Men and women are to get towels.

Won't some people want to have sex again right there?

Some will. As long as they obey WE LAW nine, that is ok from now on. Analy is now a clothing optional school. You and all of your staff will have twenty-one year old bodies by the game Saturday. We will let every one at the rally know that the dress code for Saturday's game is fully clothed.

You might want to read Naked in School stories on the Internet. They have some good rules to follow there.

I can't believe this is happening. Oh my gosh, what about my wife?

Have her at the rally. You and she will be able to connect. Do you love her?

Yes, deeply. She has cancer. Will the WE hurt her?

You have a bad memory. That is how the WE got started. They cured my grandmother of cancer. Well, you have to get some things ready for the rally. Joe and I will see you there.

Joe and I went back to class. Last period was the rally in the Gym. Joe and I went and sat up front. Mr. Jackson was there. As the people entered the band played the school song. Mr. Jackson got up and took the microphone and introduced me as a special School Spirit Leader. Little did they know.

I activated everyone at once. Thirty-nine people immediately went to sleep. Then I went into my talk that I had given Mr. Jackson.

I played the pain and history files, then had everyone scan me. I asked if any one still had questions. I then explained the Bliss file and the need for towels. I suggested everyone remove his or her pants and underwear. I said that the men would be ejaculating and the women would get very wet. That is why everyone has a towel. I played the Bliss file

I scanned the thirty-nine. They were really bad. I told Mr. Johnson that three of them needed to be arrested for rape. One was a murder. Twelve were pushers. They would all confess to law officers. The rest of them were high on something. He had the police there.

Mr. Johnson introduced me to his wife. They were truly in love. She was in a wheel chair. She asked me about Jane. I said I would have Jane give her a call. I invited Mr. Johnson to visit our Carol School. He said he would Monday morning. We looked out and thirty students were still fucking like rabbits. Some kids really had stamina.

Joe looked at me and we headed for home. Mary, Bob, James, and Marsha were headed for New York. They had an appointment to see the Secretary General of the UN Saturday at noon. Nancy would be addressing the Security Council at 11:00 AM Eastern time Monday. Mary already had all the major networks worldwide set up to simulcast her address to the world. In areas of the world with out TV, selected village leaders would repeat the address so every one would hear it at the same time.

Tom came to me and said, "You could have warned Cynthia and me about the bliss file. I am shot for the night. I came twelve times. I love you sis." He gave me one of his patented bear hugs. "Well, we won't have to worry about what to wear very much longer."

Sally asked what happened at school? I had her scan me. Maria called us to dinner. Jane asked for a prayer of safety for Mary, Bob, James, and Marsha. We all sat down. We talked of the day's events. I asked Jane if she would mind meeting Mrs. Johnson. Jane said sure why not after dinner. She called Mrs. Johnson on net and asked if we could come over tonight after dinner. They agreed.

I asked if Sally and Joe wanted to go. They both loaded in the car along with Fred F., Jane and me. We drove to Kenwood. We pulled in Mr. Johnson's driveway. I introduced Mr. Johnson to Sally, Jane, and Fred F. He said to call him Max. He took us to the patio to see his wife. He introduced all of us to Madeline. Jane asked if she could scan Madeline. Madeline said OK. Jane went in and scanned Madeline and also had the WE report on the cancer.

She found that the WE found both a brain tumor and ovarian cancer. They had concentrated their efforts so far on the brain tumor and it was completely repaired. They would now proceed on working on the other cancers in Madeline's body. She also had a small cancer in her right breast. Those cancers should be gone by ten tonight. Then they would start a whole body rescan. They will repair the scaring on her ovaries. She had some damage to her womb and vagina. They will repair that also. Age regression will begin at five tomorrow afternoon. They will not replace her hymen. She will be kept infertile under the new WE LAW Seven. She can be made fertile again, if she wishes, once she and Max are granted permission to replicate. The We were also repairing the leg muscles that had atrophied due to the brain tumor. Those repairs will be completed some time tomorrow evening. Let's communicate on net.

Jane looked at them both and asked,

Is that what you wanted to know? Have you scanned each other? I think you should. You might be a lot happier.

Wow! I did not know how much Max loved me. I think he was surprised by the depth of my feelings. Oh Max, I am so glad you had me to your rally. All my pain is gone. I can feel my legs again. Jane, there is one thing I was wondering. Can I get bigger breasts? I have always felt like a boy when having sex with Max. AA Cup breasts are not what Max likes. If I could have breasts like yours, I would be very happy. I know Max would be in heaven.

You know I have an E Cup. It is actually larger than that because I am lactating. Let me check with the WE.

Max's eyes got large at the word lactating.

Why are you lactating? You don't have a baby, do you?"

No, it is a way of transferring nanites to people. I did it so my family could become connected. I have continued to lactate for two, no three reasons. I really feel good when I am being milked. Fred F. loves the milk. Marie, my step granddaughter makes the most wonderful peach ice cream from my milk. I have to milk myself once in the morning and once in the evening. I produce about twenty-four ounces a day. Frank gets about eight ounces.

The We say they can change your breast size but it will take a couple of days to do it. How big and do you want to lactate? Also, because of your DNA, your nipples will grow longer and thicker to about one inch long and a half an inch in diameter for a C Cup. The nipple size for larger breasts will be proportionally longer, not thicker. The breasts will never sag. Lactating will increase your breast size one to two cup sizes. Lactating will make your nipples three times as sensitive as they are now.

Could I see your breasts?

Jane pulled off her tank top. Then she leaned over so Madeline could feel and touch her breasts. Max just drooled. Sally and I giggled we took off our tops too. Frank F. smiled.

Your breasts were naturally an E Cup. Sally and Nancy, you seem to have followed your grandmother in the breast department. Are yours natural too? Can the WE do reductions too?

None of us have any augmentation. These are what God gave us. Sally is adopted so her breasts are hers and she is not lactating. The WE say they could but they won't. They are not in the cosmetic surgery business. They are there to make you healthy. Your happiness is within you.

Jane, would you like your breasts smaller?

No. I like them just like they are.

Great grandma, could you make my breasts lactate?

I will let you and your mom decide on that when we get home.

OK, Jane. I would like E Cup breasts lactating. Is that big enough for you, honey butter?

Dear, any thing you want is fine with me. I suppose you want me to help in the milking, don't you?

Jane, would you mind if Max and I suck on your breasts and remained connected so I could see what it feels like? Yes, Max, you would have to help milk the cow.

That would be ok.

Madeline and Max started sucking on Jane's breasts. After five minutes they stopped. Madeline had an orgasmic grin on her face. Max was just out there.

That does it. E Cup Lactating Breasts with at least two-inch long nipples.

Do you and Max play harts and swim? Why don't you come over for cards after dinner Sunday? I'll have Carol and Robert Maytag over, too. Carol could share how she runs her school with Max. I'll bet he will be needing help on Monday. You could show off your new boobies. I have never seen an E Cup. Lactating, that would be an G or H Cup. WOW! Besides, I want to see if your milk is any good.

Max, are you happy?

Ecstatic overjoyed HAPPY. My wife is not going to die of cancer! The boob size thing is neat, too and thank you, Madeline, you are the love of my life. I am so glad to be able to share it with you. I am looking forward to cards Sunday night. I am looking forward to school Monday morning. I want to meet Carol.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.