A Better World - Cover

A Better World

Copyright© 2004 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 11: Back To School / Back to work

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Back To School / Back to work - Nano-technology developed to help save lives, takes a life of its own and changes the lives of those who created it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Nancy: Clothes Yuck!

I did not realize that I had become accustomed to nudity. I checked with Kit and we suffered the same symptoms. I was glad Joe and Rick were there; it made the day passable. The first week was half sessions any way. We were done by 1:00 PM. Friday was California Admission Day, a state holiday.

Tuesday afternoon Maria, Jean, and I had a business meeting. Jean wanted to bring Josh into the partnership. I asked her to share how Josh would add to the partnership. That is besides being her main squeeze. Maria really gave me a look on that one. I was serious. We had all contributed some special idea to the group and also a significant amount of money.

Jean started to cry. Then she dried the tears and said I was right. For Josh to be a partner he needed to contribute both ideas and money to the business. I said, "Is Josh here?" Jean nodded yes. OK! Let's put him on the spot.

We called Josh to the meeting. Jean explained that I had a concern that Josh had not made any financial commitment or any idea about the restaurant.

Josh knew he was on the spot. It was time to put up or shut up. He said, "First, here is my idea." It was a shame to build a fine establishment and only use it eight hours a day. He would like to run an evening business in the same space catering to young people. The restaurant would serve soup, sandwiches, sushi and creative deserts. No alcohol or drugs. He would plan live entertainment four nights a week. He had saved twenty thousand dollars to go to the California Culinary Academy. He would put up that money as his financial share.

Jean looked at me. My eyes were as big as saucers. What a great idea. Lets link. This needs the surety of connection. Boy, those WE really solved the communication problems. We all came to agreement in thirty seconds. We sealed the contract with the traditional group hug. I asked what would he call the restaurant. He smiled and said Teddy's After Hours. It would be open for six hours four to ten. Like the other Teddy's, it would be closed on Sunday.

Maria said she found a possible site. There was an old apple drier at highway 116 and Graton road. That was only three blocks from the Graton Pacific Apartments. The building was sound and was ten thousand square feet. It had lots of parking and good access to the highway. It had been vacant for two years. She was looking for the owner.

We had lunch and went to the Graton Pacific Apartments. We had rehab to do.

Katie called me over. She had heard from Marilyn FitzGerald that one of the other pimps was trying to move on Adam's stable. If we were to get them, we needed to do it now.

I called a quick net meeting to find out where we were on the apartments. We had five apartments ready for occupancy. We would have three more ready tonight. Tomorrow we should have eight more apartments. That would leave fifteen apartments to rehab. Those would take the most work. I asked if Maria could arrange some food for the troops. She said she had lots of leftovers from the weekend that needed to be eaten or thrown out. She would take Josh and Jean and have a feast ready for the evening meal. I had her leave Josh. We needed muscle.

I had Katie meet me at the office. I asked, "Katie, can you contact the rest of the ladies on Adam's list? We have room to put them up now. Do you think they will connect?"

Katie looked at me and smiled, "You are really terrific. You love us, don't you? Yes I can contact them. They all have cell phones. I have a list. BTW, there are three boys you don't know about. They are gay. Should I contact them, too? I don't know if they will all connect. I did because I wanted to live. I may have to go to Santa Rosa to get them. They don't have cars."

I looked at Katie and smiled and said, "Yes I do love you. Yes, by all means invite the men too. It is important to clear Adams amends list. You can take my car and Adam can take the van. We need men here but Adam can do things you may not be able to. You can bring twelve of any color or size back with you." Twelve is all we can handle tonight."

Katie and Adam left and I went out to join a crew. Fred F. and the Wilson's arrived and went straight to work. Bob Wilson went to Zeth and introduced him self. Bob was a general contractor. Zeth was really happy. He needed help with the units that were in need of major repair. After all, he was a landscape contractor. He and Bob went out and took inventory of what need to be done.

Jack Franklin was working on the first deep rehab unit. Bob gave him a few pointers and he continued. We all worked like happy beavers.

At 5:00 PM, Maria and Jean arrived with a feast. As if on cue, Adam and Katie arrived with the escapees. Katie had twelve souls. I invited them to join us for dinner. I got Katie and we talked by the network

Katie you did it! They look so sad. Have you talked with the new people about your cure yet?

They would not come until they had inspected Adams cock. You never saw how gross that thing was. You only saw the healthy WE version. Adam and I connected and talked to all of them on the way back. They are all pretty much sold on the procedure. I could have brought six more if I had room. I can't wait until James perfects the distribution method.

I checked with Marsha and Jane and they said to keep the connections to this group only. For a while we need to keep this process quiet. We do not want the Feds involved. They would not use the WE for good. To have twelve hookers disappear will be an anomaly but to have all of the hookers disappear would bring unwanted attention. Well, let's bring them to the office. They can bring their meals if they want. I need to talk to them.

I set up fifteen chairs in a circle. The idea of using the first unit as an office was really good. They slowly filed in. They all looked scared. I opened with, "Hi! I am Nancy Savage. I am one of the intake councilors for the New Life Institute. I am a little scared. This is the first large group I have ever talked to. You all know Adam and Katie. That is primarily why you were selected to come. Adam needs to make amends for the things he has done in the past. You are some of the people on his list."

"Let's get to the facts. If you decide to join us we offer you these things: Great health, perpetual youth, an open and honest way of living, and some very good times. If you want these things you only have to drink the glass of milk in front of you. The milk contains nanites. These nanites were created to cure cancer. We found out that they have many other uses. The process does involve a period of pain. The nanites want you to know what death feels like. One of our early members did something accidentally that killed over a million of the nanites. Their death is what you will experience. You will only experience fifteen seconds of the PAIN. We have all gone through this process. Any questions?"

What if we don't drink the milk? "You are free to go. You can go back to Santa Rosa Ave. and die of AIDS.

What happens after we drink the milk? "You will be connected to the WE. That is what the nanites decided to call themselves. Yes they are alive, aware and sentient. They live in us in symbiosis. They can communicate directly with us and through the WE each of us can communicate with each other telepathically. Through that communication I can and will play a movie file for you giving you the history of the Savage family.

Any more Questions? None. OK! Decision time. I looked around the room. It is hard to go first. Marylyn stood up and said, "I have known Katie, Adam and Violet for six years. I want what they have. I don't care what it costs." She picked up a glass of milk and drank it all, went back to her seat and sat down. Everyone watched her for three minutes. Then they slowly all got up and drank the milk. Finally, I was aware that they were all connected. I spoke to them through the network.

Well, that was not too bad was it? The look on their faces was priceless. Next time, I will bring a camera.

Adam told me he had a capture file of it

Ok! You are all connected. I think we need to play the Savage history file. Here it goes. You could see the REM in their eyes as the file played.

I called the workers and asked them to come to the office for an induction. They did. OK, now I would like you to scan Adam, Katie, or me. You will know the truth of our reason to have you join. Two more things. First the PAIN. It ran and three people collapsed. I am glad I called for help.

Ok, is everyone back? Yes. Now the WE Law. It is rigorously enforced by the WE. Do not violate it. You will note WE Law Eight allows for nudity. We ask for now that we do not go nude in public. Zeth has found a swimming pool in the inner court. He is rehabbing the pool and setting up the landscaping to allow for nude swimming and sunbathing.

Ok, now what? We really do not want you to go back to prostitution. We do have some job openings that will start in a few weeks. We are going to open a new restaurant here in Graton. The success of the restaurant will determine the pay of the employees.

You can stay in your old residence or move in here.

We are rehabbing these Graton Pacific Apartments to provide a safe home for you. You will be required to share an apartment. If you have children, they are welcome but they will need to go to school and be connected. If you are married, you may have your spouse live here also. That spouse will need to connect also.

Tonight, we have a small problem. We do not have all of the apartments finished. So let's see how many need shelter. Can I have a show of hands? Ok! That is twelve. How many have children and or spouses? Only two. Katie, would you talk with these two? For the rest of you, we planned to have two people share each apartment. Each unit is a two bed room apartment. Katie tells me we need two unfurnished apartments for the couples. They do not need furniture. That is good. We have three furnished apartments. The furnishing is spartan at best.

OK, Marylyn you started all this; you get to select a roommate and get the first furnished apartment. You have selected Emily. Adam will you take Marylyn and Emily to their new home. Nancy H., your name is the same as mine, you are next. Who is your roommate? Tiffany, you and Nancy H. get apartment five. Ok! Ken, who do you choose for a roommate? Ian you and Ken get apartment six. Katie, Becca Winslow gets apartment seven. Judy Burbank, you get apartment eight. I'm sexist. Helen you get to choose the next roommate. Able and Helen, you get apartment nine. Bruce and Brianna, you get apartment ten.

I have sleeping bags and large air mattresses we can bring over for the unfurnished folks. For tomorrow, we will be eating meals family style in the office. The fare will be simple but healthy. Josh and Jean will be your chiefs. Breakfast will be at 8:00 AM, lunch will be at 1:00 PM, and dinner will be at 6:00 PM. Tomorrow is moving day. All new residents will meet with Katie. Katie is the apartment manager. She has a to-do list that could reach San Francisco. If you have nothing to do, see Katie. We have two pickups and one van to move stuff. First priority is to move our families. Their homes are not in good neighborhoods. The people in unfurnished apartments, you get six hundred dollars to furnish your apartment. Use it well. Katie and Adam know the path to some great thrift stores. The Salvation Army has new low cost queen-sized mattress sets for one hundred and fifty dollars. There goes $300.00.

All of you need to get very familiar with WE LAW. There are only ten laws. One I keep in mind is Law Four. We will be having GED classes here on Monday and Wednesday evening at 7:30 PM. If you have a GED or high school diploma, see me after we are through. Judy and Becca, please see me also.

Brianna and Bruce came up. Brianna had a high school diploma. Bruce had a GED. Congratulations, you two. You have a real leg up on the others. Looking at WE Law four, five and ten, here is your assignment for this week. You need to find a way to fulfill those three laws. I will check with you on Saturday. Please put it in writing.

Judy and Becca, I really goofed. I am sorry. We should have had your families here before you connected. Becca, do you think your spouse and your children could come here tonight? Becca nodded yes. Becca, have your husband meet me here with the children in one hour. Judy, who are your children with? Oh, OH my Gosh. Ok, we will go get them NOW. (My scan showed then home alone. They were twelve and eight.) Yes, you all could stay here on air mattresses tonight.

Judy and I went and got her boy and girl. They were in a small studio apartment. The down stairs in the new apartment was larger than their old apartment. The boy and girl were really scared of me. Their mom was happy and they did not know why. I looked at her furniture and told Judy she could get six hundred dollars for furniture. We had the kids pack up their most prized possessions. We went back to Graton. On the way back Judy told the kids about the new people she had met, how they ran a clinic, and cured her of AIDS. She did a pretty good job of explaining the program to them. She included the PAIN.

When we got to Graton, Chuck asked where was the milk. I poured them a glass each. They drank it down. Chuck and Jessica connected. With our prompting, they scanned their mother and me. Chuck was a go-getter and a tough guy. He said, "OK, now the PAIN please."

He asked for it and he got it. Chuck and Jessica's eyes got large as saucers. They both sat down.

I guess you are not as tough as you thought. You now know death. I don't think you ever want to create that again do you?

I'm sorry, Miss Savage. You are right. I do not want that to ever happen again. You said you had another file to watch. Could we do that now? I won't smart off again. You really do love us. Thank you for rescuing Mom and Jess and me.

Jessica Oh-OH! Judy look here. Jessica is going to be a mother. She is three months pregnant with TWINS. Chuck, do you know a Randy? He is the dad. You two won't be seeing Randy any more. Right Chuck! Randy is a worse asshole than Adam was. He has committed murder. He will be a gardener for sure.

OK, that is water under the bridge. I think you will enjoy this a lot more. BTW, Chuck you are in for a treat. Jess, you might feel some of the good women things that you never felt before. Pay particular attention to the WE Law. I ran the file. Judy, you can take the kids to apartment eight. Josh brought the sleeping bags and air mattresses and they are set up. Breakfast at 8:00 AM

Katie brought Bryan, Liz, Henry, and Becca in. She said they all had agreed to connect. I asked them again just to be sure. They drank the milk. We played the Savage history file then the PAIN. Bryan and Becca scanned each other. Then they knew. Liz and Henry knew, too. The Winslow's went and looked at their new apartment. Liz spotted the pool. They went back to Santa Rosa for the night. Bryan had a pickup and they promised to be here for breakfast. He estimated that they would need to make two loads to move all their possessions. I told him to check with Katie in the morning. She could assign him some help.

I called Katie and Adam, Violet and June. I thanked them all for their help. They had really stepped up to the plate and hit a home run tonight. I would see them after school tomorrow.

Jane: Petaluma High School & HP Labs.

Morning comes early on workdays at the Savage home. James and Mary were off to HP Labs at 6:00 AM. James had an idea on how to spread the WE. He got Mary hired and as his admin. The extra income would help after all of the outgo on Savage cash.

By noon, he had an aerosol prototype prepared. He tried it in the office. Mary verified connection on the sixty people in that building. It took one hour from when the aerosol was released until everyone was connected. Mary put the nanites into hibernation mode. They could be activated in sixty seconds.

Back to school. I am getting the same feelings the kids have. I signed in and most of the teachers could not figure who the sexy TA was. Were they surprised when I went to my class!

The good part came when the boys got a good look at me. I think I counted twelve woodies in my first period class. Everyone groaned when I assigned three chapters to be read by tomorrow. I also let on that a four page paper on the reading this week would be due Monday.

Thank heaven for short days. I was so happy by the time seventh period was over. It was funny. I had two seniors ask me if I needed help carrying my books and stuff to my car. They were buzzing like bees.

I needed to find Fred F. I went by the Graton Pacific Apartments on my way home. He was there. He said he was heavily involved in a paint crew and he would see me tonight at dinner. He came right home. We stripped and headed straight for the Jacuzzi. I was in Fred F.'s arms. That is where I belonged.

I asked him how his day went. He said twenty girls at Santa Rosa High School hit on him. Tomorrow he was going to carry a walking stick. I told him about all of the woodies I generated and the two seniors wanting to help me to my car. He told me what Katie had done with the twelve newbies. Maria, Nancy, Josh, and Jean were having trouble finding a site for their restaurant. All in all most things went well. When were we going to bed, he had a few areas that needed scratching. He thought I looked like I had similar areas. We went to our room.

Scratch, scratch, scratch, scratch, ooh, scratch, scratch, scratch, ooh, scratch, scratch, ooh, ooh, scratch, scratch, OOH YEA.

Wednesday, James wanted to build a human dispersal method. He created some proto nanite containers. These contained food for five days, a network nanite, a reproduction nanite and a proto module builder nanite. He gave his engineering technician the proto builders. After one hour the proto modules were expelled by each exhale the technician made.

The proto modules would stay suspended in the air for one day. The proto modules could be absorbed through the skin on contact or if breathed in through the lungs. Once in a human host the nanites would grow until normal levels were achieved. The proto module builders would stay in the blood until they reached the lungs. There they setup their module manufacturing. Otherwise, they were in hibernation mode.

Thursday, James sent his technician to building two to get some supplies. He was there one half-hour. By quitting time, building two was connected. It worked! Mary checked the nanites to make sure they were in hibernation mode. The nanites worked as planned. They headed for home knowing they had a great day.

Now for the test in real life. Friday, James and Mary took the proto module builders. They got on the bus home. By the time the bus reached Petaluma, everyone on the bus was connected. Mary monitored the network. By the next morning most homes in Petaluma, Graton, and Sebastopol were connected. People really get around. By Sunday afternoon, the North Bay area was connected. By Tuesday, all of California was connected. The whole United States and most of Canada were connected by Friday. World connection was complete one week later. All the nanites were in hibernation mode. Nancy confirmed that all world leaders were connected.

They had some fun with James' boss. His boss was forced to keep the truth of the nanites secret. He authorized a trip to New York for himself his wife, and James, Marsha, Bob Maytag, and Mary. After New York was connected, he setup a meeting at the UN with the Secretary General and the Security Council for two weeks later. It was billed as a special presentation of a gift to the UN.

Jane: Back to Graton Wednesday

When Fred F. and I connected Tuesday night, we discussed the problems the kids were having finding a location for their restaurant. Fred F. and a partner had bought some properties in the Graton area. The property Maria was looking at was one of theirs. He was willing to sign a one-year lease for one thousand dollars a month. The lease would have a renewal clause year to year for a monthly rent of ten percent of the gross plus one thousand dollars. It was a sweet heart deal. They were leasing the building at $1.00 per square.

I called Maria, Nancy, Josh, and Jean. Josh and Jean were fixing breakfast at the Graton Pacific Apartments. I had forgotten the network. Fred F. explained his deal to the four. Maria ran over and gave Fred F. a kiss. Teddy's is born. She wrote him a check for twelve thousand dollars. Jean let all of the tenants at GPA know they were employed. Josh called his dad. They would need a contractor. Bob Wilson is a rehab contractor specializing in commercial construction. I suggested that they setup a meeting for later that morning at GPA office.

Katie had successfully got everyone moved in and furnished. All of the children were registered in the local school. Santa Rosa Avenue looked kind of vacant. She had an excess of helpers. She was right on top of it though. She took the new men and put them on excavating the gravel from the pool. Zeth came around and lined out what needed to be done with the landscaping. By late afternoon, the pool was empty. Zeth could find no problems with the pool. The concrete deck was even intact. They dug out for sprinklers and drip irrigation. That was installed by dinner. Six more apartments were finished.

Maria, Nancy, Josh, and Jean met with Bob W. They went over to the building. It was a disaster. The shell was sound. Bob said they needed an interior designer. He had a friend that was an architect and interior designer. Bob called the architect. She was available that afternoon say 2:30 PM. For now, they needed to get their employees busy on clearing all the trash in the building. Nancy called for an industrial dumpster. It was delivered that evening. Zeth came by and took some outside measurements. He would work out a landscaping plan.

The architect, Jean Weston, was there at 2:30 PM on the dot. Jean walked around the building and then walked inside. She was not encouraging. The four talked with her about their concept of the restaurant. The building was really a barn. It would need insulation and a new floor and more windows. Code required triple pane glass. Then there were the permits. If they had five hundred thousand dollars then they could do it.

Maria thanked her and said they would contact her. Maria then went on the net to all people interested in Teddy's, "We need to meet at NLI office tonight at 7:00PM.

Maria started the meeting promptly at 7:00 PM. The four did not look happy. Maria presented the cost estimates the architect had given her. They had established an investment account of seventy six thousand dollars. The reconstruction costs would be from three hundred thousand to five hundred thousand dollars. Maria asked if any one had any ideas as to how to raise funds. For the people presently at GPA, the cost of meals and utilities is about six thousand dollars per month. We have committed to GPA for the next three months. We will keep the apartments open. We need to get the restaurant open or find some other way of supporting our selves. Would everyone please pray and think about this tonight. Everyone left the meeting silent.

Mary S. looked at James, Marsha, and me and said, "It is starting. You know that when we turn off the worlds military there is going to be a snap back like nothing we have seen before. Also, large medical facilities are not going to be as necessary. You won't need the services for disease and poor health. No cancer, no heart conditions, no drug or alcohol related illnesses, no tobacco and no old age! Trauma units will still be needed. Intensive care units associated with trauma will still be needed. Nurseries and pre natal care will be reduced by a lower birth rate. Patient care time will be reduced. Blood testing and imaging units will not be necessary. We are going to have to find jobs for every one. Well, on that note I am going to find Bob M. and screw like a horny rabbit. We have a lot of work to do before we turn on all those nanites. See you for breakfast. Hey, Maria, how about your glorious Belgian Waffle for breakfast?

Jane: Graton Again Thursday

I woke up ready to go. Fred F. and I had a long talk. We went to breakfast and met with James, Marsha, and Mary. The subject of finances came up. I said, "We really owe these kids some help. If it had not been for them, the past four weeks would not have happened. We need to help. The world is really going to change in the next few months. We need to create a rock that all of us can hold on to."

What better rock than a well-funded family business? I have five hundred thousand in my IRA account. I am willing to put up two hundred thousand dollars for the Teddy's Restaurant. James, what about you and Marsha? James said, "Marsha and I agree; we will put up four hundred thousand dollars for the Teddy's Restaurant. Then Fred F. spoke, "I am not a part of this family but I want to be. Jane will you marry me?" I think I could have caught flies with my mouth. I looked at Fred F. and said, "You know I love you. Yes!" I hugged him and gave him a kiss that made both of us want to stay home. But we were talking about Teddy's Restaurant. I will put up two hundred thousand dollars. Let me talk to my accountant. I think we can do this with out having adverse tax issues. I think we just have to have our IRAs invest the money in that new corporation, Teddy's Restaurant Inc. No mater what, we can do it.

Mary S. said, "Am I chopped liver. Since the day you rescued me, I have been investing in the stock market. I am now worth three-quarters of a million dollars. I would like to take my investments out of military based stocks. I will add another two hundred thousand dollars to the Teddy's Restaurant Inc. fund." We all better look at our investments before I turn the WE loose. James and I talked about some of the upheaval that is going to happen. For some people, it won't be a pretty sight.

We called Maria and Nancy over to the table and net connected with Jean and Josh. We have some good news. Mary said, "Maria, those waffles of yours are terrific. You should open a restaurant." There were muffled giggles from around the table. Maria's face got purple.

Mary picked up on Maria's rage and said, "Would you be willing to form a corporation and sell shares? I know of five investors that would be willing to invest two hundred thousand dollars each in an up and coming restaurant." You could see the light go on over Maria's head. "And Jane and Fred F. are getting married." You could feel the joy over everyone connected and at the table. Mary and James had to leave. Fred and I had to go, too. Marsha stayed to fill Maria, Nancy, Josh, and Jean in on the details. Josh and Jean let everyone at the GPA know of the change in finances.

Nancy said that Joe's father was the corporate attorney for Russian River Vineyards. She would ask him if he could help. She went on net and talked to Ted Smith. A few minutes later, she let everyone know that they had an attorney. He said that they could set up the corporation so the IRA's could invest in it and not affect the tax status. Nancy and Joe headed for school with Kit and Rick. Everyone was glad it was Thursday. Tomorrow was a holiday. NO SCHOOL! There was no school Monday because it was a teacher in-service day. Four days off. YEAS!

The attitude at GPA was definitely better than on Wednesday night. The plants and turf had arrived. Zeth and Katie were setting up the landscape crews. Three women went into the pool to clean the pool with TSP and water. Adam went to the pool house and checked the filter and pump. They were missing. He ordered a new pump, filter and chlorinator. Then he cleaned out the trash out of the pool house. Zeth had Jack took the four other men and start on the Chain link fence around the pool area. June, Marylyn, and Emily continued painting.

Mid morning, Maria, Zeth, Jean, and Josh met and talked about Teddy's. Zeth had two landscape plans ready. He asked, "Do they have a contractor yet?" Josh said, "He thought his dad had agreed to be the prime." Zeth then said that he could be their architect. He would not ask for a fee. He would ask Maria to marry him. Maria almost fell over. Then she jumped across the table and kissed Zeth BIG. Maria said, "Yes!"

Josh got his dad on the net. He told him they had solved their money problems. Was he still interested in being the prime contractor? Could he work with Zeth as the architect? Would he be able to use the people in the Graton Pacific Apartments as labor? Bob answered Yes, Yes, and maybe Yes. Maybe yes for the third answer because he did not know the skills of the apartment residents. He did know the WE would be a big help. The group thought that was acceptable. Thy asked if Bob would be available at 4:00 PM tonight. Zeth might have some sketches that they could go over. He could interview the work crew and join all of them for dinner. Bob said that would work with his schedule.

Zeth and Maria disappeared into the upstairs apartment office. They set their network locks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.