A Better World - Cover

A Better World

Copyright© 2004 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 10: Labor day

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Labor day - Nano-technology developed to help save lives, takes a life of its own and changes the lives of those who created it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Jean High everyone:

Well, that went well. Fred D. is fine and fully recovered. Mary says that Barbara will be having some major good sex. I checked with Barbara and she is very ready. I gave her a copy of the bliss file that will keep Fred D. in line.

I am up early. I wandered to the kitchen to make some coffee. There was Nancy, Joe, and Jean starting to prep breakfast. They seemed in great spirits. I was concerned about Jean. She had hooked with Nancy and Joe last night. A quick scan showed that she had a positive experience and was developing a better attitude about sex.

Out on the patio, the men had just turned the roast for the eighth time. I brought out a fresh carafe of coffee. The roast had an awesome odor. The poker game had finally ended. Fred F. was the winner. I asked Fred F. if he was up for a morning swim. We did about fifteen minutes of high-speed laps. We got our coffee and adjourned to the Jacuzzi.

Jean came out with a fresh carafe of coffee. She was nude like the rest of us. Fred D. started to cry. Jean went over to him and asked for a hug. (Wow, that is a real change.) Fred D. started to get an erection. Jean just gave him a quick flick with her right hand and that ended that action. She looked Fred D. in the eye and said, "Dad, I forgive you. You and I will never have sex ever again. So from now on you are to think of me as your sweet little girl you love to hold and snuggle and protect. OK! If you need sexual release you have a beautiful wife, Barbara. She really wants to release you." Fred D. got a big smile and gave Jean a big hug and whispered something in her ear. Jean got a big smile on her face.

At that moment, Barbara walked out on the patio. She had age regressed to twenty-two. Jean said, "Wow, who is that neat lady over there, dad?" Fred D. looked and his jaw hit the ground. He got a woody that no amount of flicking would dissuade. I looked at Barbara and suggested that she take Fred D. to the Cabaña. There was a nice couch in there and she needed some privacy. She smiled and went over to Fred D. and took a hold of his handle and led him to the Cabaña. Did I mention that Barbara is very loud when she climaxes? We did not need to be connected to tell what happened.

Kit, Rick, and Patricia arrived next. Kit and Rick went to the kitchen to help. Patricia went over to her sister and hugged. They went over to the jacuzzi and connected and snuggled.

It was not long before the NLI people arrived. Most notable was that Jack Franklin had regressed and was at goal weight. Jack, Adam, and the NLI team had finished two more apartments yesterday evening. Maria and Zeth came out to greet Adam and Katie.

Maria went back to the kitchen. She found the kitchen humming in good order. She smiled and thanked the KP staff. She went on net and said, "Everyone that is hungry, breakfast is served." That started the stampede.

I called for quiet. I asked James to lead us in a prayer of thanks for the food and our families. James did. We all got our breakfasts and went out to the patio to eat. James, Marsha, the older Davis's, Mary, and I sat at one table. The NLI people, Nancy, Joe, Maria, Jean, and Zeth sat at a second table. Tom, Cynthia, and the rest sat at a third table. The conversations at each table centered on the inhabitants of the table.

My table talked about the future and jobs and where to go from here. Maria's table talked about the NLI and Teddy's. Tom S's table talked about going back to school. I could tell the conversation was good. We were shocked back to reality when the Hightowers arrived. It was 9:30 AM. Where had the morning gone?

Maria gathered her kitchen police and drafted Zeth, Adam, and Katie. They went into the kitchen to do damage control on the breakfast remains. There was not much to clean up. They got started on the lunch. Maria had Zeth, Adam, Joe, and Rick work on setting up tables. The ladies were put in charge of food prep. She went out to Frank and checked the meat. It was just about done. It would be ready for a rest at 11:00 AM and ready to carve at 12:00 Noon.

The bomb we had unknowingly planted went off. The Wilson's, Charlie, Josh, and Bob W arrived. Bob W was Josh and Charlie's dad. They were all aware that the party was a clothing optional event. The bomb was June Wilson, one of Adam's exhookers from NLI. She was Josh and Charlie's MOM! I grabbed all three men and June and headed to the Cabaña.

Bob W. was seething. I called Tom S. and James on the net and explained what had happened. I asked them to get some milk and bring it with them. We had an emergency induction we may have to make. I asked for ten minutes to explain what was going on. No, it was not a conspiracy. It was an accident of fate.

I explained that June was in an experimental program to cure AIDS. June now lived clean and sober at the New Life Institute in Graton. She no longer used drugs or hooked for a living. In fact, she was a part of the NLI apartment staff. She got her apartment for rehabbing and maintaining the remaining apartments in the complex. When Patricia and Jean invited Josh and Charlie to the party it was so they would have dates. We did not know June was Josh and Charlie's Mother.

June offered to leave so Josh and Charlie could stay. Bob W. was ok with that. I suggested another alternative. I explained about my cure of cancer and age regression, about the WE, the connection all at the party except the Wilson's shared, the good health and healing that had gone on. If the rest of the Wilson's wanted to they could join us. I told them about the PAIN they would all have to go through. I also told them of the ability to connect and know that Jean was clean and sober. Charlie jumped up and wanted to join. I said, "This was a decision we needed to have the whole family make."

We would go outside and sat by the table so the Wilson's could discuss what path they wanted to follow. After about twenty minutes, Josh came out and said they had made a decision. They would join. June did a little jump for joy. She still loved Bob W.

I called the three Wilson's out. I had three glasses of milk on the table in front of me. I asked, "This is your last chance for independent living. After you drink this milk you will become a part of the WE. For the most part the immediate change will be in good health. Two of you have young ladies here and they are connected. I am sure that they will be very happy to connect with you. You only have to drink the glass of milk in front of you; your connection usually takes two minutes. Let me get Patricia, Jean, and June. I asked them to come out to me on the net."

Bob W. said, "Why June?"

You will understand once you connect. Please TRUST ME!

They all picked up a glass and drank. Bob W. had his eyes on me all the time. Mary let me know they were connected. I said, "You all have ten thousand questions. This will be a lot easier if you connect."

Bob W. and the boys, please scan me. I want you to know the truth of what I speak. Scanning will give you that. OK! Here come the ladies. I think you need to each give each other a deep scan. I know where the ladies heads are. I think you need to also.

Where are their clothes? Oh, God! I am getting an erection. Oh, hell! I love you, June. I always have.

I know. We need to thank Jane and the Savages. They have put us together again. I have been clean and sober for the past five days. I don't have any diseases. I have been working painting. I live in the NLI Apartments in Graton. Oh, my gosh, these are my boys. I thought I would never see them again. I was sooo sick. Look at our boys. Their erections are so cute. Well, boys are you in love or just horny?

Well, they all got together and went to a table on the far side of the pool and talked. A quick scan found nothing but love. Oh, well, we now had three more couples in the group. I called Marsha, James, and Fred F. I needed a hug.

Then it happened Josh screamed. I knew I had forgot something. I immediately went on net.

Josh and Jean, I need to see you immediately in the Cabaña. NOW!!!

Josh, I can see you know about Jean's abuse. I just wanted you to know she will never be abused again by her father. Next week we are scheduling some counseling sessions with Carol Maytag. We would like you to attend, too. I do not want you to try to have sex until the counseling sessions are over. Josh, you need to be trained how to hook. Nancy and Joe will work with you and Jean on that this evening.

Would Bob W., June, Charlie, Pat, Nancy, Joe, Kit, and Rick meet me in the cabaña in five minutes. We have 3 new people to induct. Kit, you need to talk to Pat and Charlie about hooking.

We all assembled and I ran the PAIN file. Bob W. fainted. Josh and Charlie got weak in the knees. After we revived Bob W., Kit asked, "Grandma, could we run the Savage history file." I thought that was a good idea. I really liked the file any way. Kit and Rick took Pat and Charlie to the kitchen with them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.