A Better World - Cover

A Better World

Copyright© 2004 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 9: Never on Sunday.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Never on Sunday. - Nano-technology developed to help save lives, takes a life of its own and changes the lives of those who created it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Jane: The aftermath

Oh! What happened? Hey! That is coffee I smell. Tom and Cynthia are up. I'm a mess. I'm covered with dried semen. That's right we had an Orgy. It was a great Orgy. I have to give my granddaughter credit.

Hi, Tom and Cynthia. I need a shower. I'll be back in a few minutes to help you with breakfast.

On my way to the bathroom I ran into Jack and Violet on their way to help in the kitchen. They were regressing fine. Jack was down to 245#. They both looked Twenty-one. Hi, you two. You are looking great. I'm going to clean up. I'll meet you in the kitchen. Thanks for packing up all the food last night. I think Tom and Cynthia are planning breakfast. We have a mob. There are 36 of us.

Oh! That warm shower felt great. I am glad we had a hand shower. Besides feeling great, it really cleaned those private areas nicely. I pity the last few people to shower. They might get cold. I dried off and headed back to the kitchen. Maria and Zeth were now in the land of the living.

Last night Maria, planning ahead, had set up some cinnamon rolls for breakfast. All that had to be done was to pop them in the oven. Tom and Cynthia took another sheet pan and spread out brown and serve sausages on it. They and the rolls went in the oven. Maria Jack and Violet were breaking eggs to make a big batch of scrambled eggs. I immediately set up a buffet on the kitchen island. Zeth helped me get plates, cups, saucers, glasses, napkins, and silver ware. We set out gallons of cow milk and orange juice. Tom had made a 100 cup pot of coffee.

At 7:30 Maria announced in the Family room that breakfast is served.

I was right about the water. The last ten people had cold showers. Nancy made sure there were plenty of towels laid out. The last person started breakfast at 8:00. It was funny to watch the ladies walk. We all had a special squiggle to our walks.

Jack and Violet asked Maria if she would like help for today's meals?

Maria responded that she was fine up to lunch. Dinner was going to be the killer.

Everyone helped putting the family room and patio back in shape. The air mattresses were deflated and put into storage. I gathered every one of the new inductees and handed them their PDA.

The Smiths, Hightowers, and the Maytags thanked James and Marsha and left for home. Frank Hightower said he would be back over at 9:30 PM to start the barbeque.

Zeth, Violet, and Jack took the truck and picked up Jack's and Violet's belongings, moved them to the new apartment, and turned in their keys to the old landlord. Jack and Family had a new home. When they locked the door to their new apartment, Violet broke down in tears. Jack hugged and held her for five minutes. He then gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. They went back to lunch and KP duty at the Savages.

After breakfast, Maria, Bob, Mary, Joe, Tom, Cynthia, and I sat around the kitchen talking about the directions we were heading and the problems we see. We came up with this list:

1. A more effective fire wall.

a. Nancy, Mary, and Joe will work on this. The possibility of natural telepaths is a situation that will need to be addressed.

2. An income generator for NLI. James and Marsha can't continue to fund at this level.

a. Maria, Fred F., Jane, and Kit will try this one

3. Who else do we introduce to the WE?

a. Marsha, James, and Jane should control this

4. What about school?

a. Maria and Mary have no documentation. Also, the Adam refugees have educational problems. GED seems to be answer here.

b. Nancy, Tom, Kit, Joe, Cynthia, and Bob need to be low key at Analy this fall. Outsiders would not understand. Dress code should be upbeat but sexually subdued. Since we are all lovers, it won't be necessary to discuss sex outside the group. It is important to keep up performance regarding grades.

c. They could all enroll in work-study to help at NLI.

Maria asked Marsha and Jane if she could invite Jean and Patricia over for lunch. She had an idea that Jean might be interested in. Patricia could hang with Kit and Bob. Jean and I could discuss the WE. She might be more willing to connect in a non-threatening environment. Marsha said that would be a very good idea. She suggested that Jane invite Nicky and Tom Davis for the same reason. Fred would have to close Café Davis and would not be able to come until 5:00 PM. Maria and Jane got on the phone. The four Davis' were on their way over.

Maria met Jean at the door and rushed her off to the kitchen. First she shared the evening's menu. She asked if Jean had any ideas on improving it. They talked about that for half an hour. Then Jean asked Maria what spa had she gone to? What had happened to James, Jane, and Marsha? They did not look any older that she did. They all looked terrific.

Maria then shared about the recovery of Jane from terminal cancer, the WE and the health benefits connecting produced, and the events of the past two weeks. Jean was shocked and intrigued. After about fifteen minutes of questions, she asked if she could connect. Maria said it was the intent of this dinner to invite all of the Davis' to connect.

Jean asked, "You mean my dad too?" Maria shared the WE Law number one and six. Jean's eyes got as large as saucers. You all know about dad. Maria said they did but not in detail. A lot of the abuse was evident. Once everyone connects it will not be a secret any more. It is Marsha's intent to have the WE deal with Jean's dad. We already have had a success with Adam. It is hoped that we would have the same success with Fred Davis.

Jean thought about that then asked for the milk. Two minutes later she connected. Maria suggested she scan her. She did and found what Maria really wanted to talk about. Then Maria asked to scan Jean. Jean said, "OK" fearfully. Maria let out a NETWORK scream. That brought Jane, Nancy, and Marsha running. Then they all knew the real terrible truth about Fred Davis. Jean took off her blouse and her back was covered with welts, some of them old, some fresh from this morning. Marsha called Mary. Mary put the WE to work big time on Jean's wounds. They weren't just on her back. They all joined together and gave Jean a warm group hug.

Maria told Jean, "You are not going back to that environment." Besides she had an idea that would be fun, creative and hopefully profitable. It might even help NLI clients to put their lives back together. Maria wanted to start a restaurant in the west county area that would specialize in Belgian Waffles. It would be a breakfast and lunch operation. For staff they would hire NLI clients.

She knew of an old rundown store in Graton. She had twenty two thousand dollars in her savings. She would be willing to invest in the venture. Jean rescanned Maria and knew the truth of her words. Jean also had a savings account set up by her grandmother. It had about nineteen thousand dollars in it.

Nancy said she would like to help and she had fifteen thousand dollars in a trust from Grandpa Savage that she could borrow against. Could she be a junior partner for ten thousand dollars? Maria looked at Jean and they both looked at Nancy and smiled. They now had fifty thousand dollars working capitol.

They started fixing lunch.

Jean asked about all of the leftovers. Maria and Nancy blushed. Jean then knew of the party and orgy last night. Jean saw the beauty of Maria's relationship with Zeth. She also got a glimmer of the intimate part of their joining. She also knew of the Horny Savages. She only wished that she would find a partner like Maria had found.

After lunch, Nancy, Maria, and Jean tackled the dinner. Maria had planning the following: for the appetizer we would have Antipasto and Mozzarella Bocconcini; Whole leaves of butter lettuce with delicate lemon herb vinaigrette and Gravenstein Walnut Waldorf for the salad; for the soup, Curried cream of tomato soup; for the pasta, Cheese ravioli in pesto sauce; for the entree, Tilapia filet with herb and garlic sauce sprinkled with toasted slivered almonds; Zucchini fritters for the starch course; fresh steamed green beans for the vegetable; and for desert Coeur á la Cream with raspberry sauce and Nanites.

Jean suggested that instead of pesto on the raviolis, that they use a fettuccini like cream sauce. Dinner was on. Jack, Violet, and June got into the prep jobs. They changed before dinner into butler and maids costumes. They would handle serving the dinner.

Kit latched on to Patricia. They went to Kit's room. Kit spent an hour talking about Jane, the WE, connecting, communication protocol, WE Law, and the events of the past two weeks. Patricia asked about the changes Kit had found with Rick. Kit told her that she normally had Rick here all the time. The Savages decided that tonight would be just a Savage/Davis event. Patricia asked to connect. Kit and Patricia went to the kitchen and got some milk.

After three minutes, Kit invited Patricia to scan her. Patricia then let Kit scan her. Kit found that Jean had been taking all of the abuse from her father. Patricia had feelings of shame and guilt. She asked what will happen when her dad connects. Kit told her to expect a changed man. He possibly might be a very good gardener. She referred Patricia to WE Law One. She shared about Adam and how he had changed for the better. It is possible there might be hope for her dad. Kit had Maria and Jean communicate with Patricia.

Patricia asked what they would do until dinner? Kit put on some shorts a sweatshirt and took Patricia to Nancy's room and found her some shorts and sweatshirt that would fit her. They decided to ride to Graton and see the NLI. She introduced Patricia to Adam and Katie, June Wilson and the Franklin girls. She showed her the work that they had all been doing on the apartments. By the time they got back home it was time to change for dinner.

Jane took Nicky and Tom Davis out on the patio. Nicky looked at Jane and said she had to come clean. She could see she was talking to a living breathing Jane Savage. It was a Jane Savage that was forty years younger. Had she found the Fountain of youth? Jane reminded her that four weeks ago she had been diagnosed with cancer. In fact, she had been given four months to live. Nicky said she knew all that. What happened?

I shared about the invention that her son had made. How the nanites had completely cured her cancer in three days. How they had regenerated all of her cells and gave her a 21 year old body. How the WE/nanites had found a way of communicating directly with her. How she had been able to share the nanites with the rest of the Savages'. How Marsha and she had the accident at the MRI and that caused the WE to develop the WE Law. It had changed all of their lives. If Nicky and Tom wished, they are invited to join the Savages'. I explained that Maria and Kit were inviting Jean and Patricia to connect today. Actually all of the Davis' would be invited to connect except Fred.

Fred was a special case. Marsha and she knew about Fred's physical and sexual abuse of Jean. Under WE Law One, that could not be tolerated. Fred would be connected and fixed. Jean would not have to suffer from her father any longer. Nicky's and Tom's eyes got like saucers. The terrible secret was out. They asked, did I really think connecting would help? I shared the story of Adam with them. He was now a constructive member of the NLI community. I thought it was the only way Fred was going to stay out of prison.

Nicky looked at Tom. She asked what would they have to do to connect. She really wanted what Jane had. I took them to the kitchen and gave them a glass of milk each. After three minutes, she invited them to scan her. Then they heard Maria's network scream. They now all knew the full truth of Fred's abuse of Jean. Nicky and Tom saw that Fred needed to be dealt with NOW. They now had the plan to connect Fred and correct him under WE Law One and Six. They were in tears. I gave them both a hug.

We all went out on the patio and talked about what I planned for the future.

Nancy came out to the patio with Tom S., Mary and Joe. Nicky and Tom D. had not met Mary or Joe. I introduced them. Mary was in a Fran mood, which picked up the conversation. Tom S. let Grandma Nicky know that he also had a significant squeeze, Cynthia. He also told them about Kit's friend Rick. They planned to have them all at the barbeque tomorrow.

At 5:30, PM Fred and Barbara arrived. Fred went straight to the bar and got a drink. He then went to the family room and turned on the TV to look for a ball game. At 6:00, Marsha called all to dinner. Fred skipped the butter and the rolls. He did not like tomato soup. He did have a thing for raviolis. He had seconds on them. He complimented Maria on the cheese sauce. Mary watched and checked on the network. The cheese sauce did it. Fred was connected. She had the WE put him to sleep. James and Tom S. carried him to the couch.

Barbara had a worried look on her face. Fred was a mean drunk. She had liked the curried cream of tomato soup. She had connected just as she finished the last of her soup. Marsh told her what they had done and why. She explained the WE and connection. She was sorry that she had to trick her and Fred. They could not think of any other way to safely help Fred. She had Barbara scan her and James. She also let Barbara know that James had paid for the indiscretion that caused Patricia to be born. The WE would insure that no other babies would accidentally happen.

Everyone enjoyed the, meal, conversation and the terrific food Maria had prepared. Nicky said that the desert, the Coeur á la Cream, was especially fine. It had a very unusual flavor. It was very good but different some how. All of the Savage women started to laugh. Nicky, Tom D., Jean, Barbara D., and Patricia all asked for an explanation. Maria told them that all of the milk products in today's dinner were Girl Milk. Tom D. had just taken a good-sized bite of the Coeur á la Cream. He started to choke. Nicky hit him on the back and he was OK. After dinner, everyone helped Maria to clean up.

Marsha went on net and asked all connected at the Savage home to meet in the family room. That included the friends at the Lab. Rick, Fred F., Zeth, Joe, Cynthia and Bob.

After everyone assembled Marsha invited Mary to report on Fred D.

Mary said. "Fred was a real bastard much worse than Adam had been." She had a called a consultation with Carol Maytag and me. They found Fred's root problem. It involved homosexual sex abuse as a choirboy by a priest at St Eugene's Catholic Church in Santa Rosa. The WE were working on Fred D. They had him ready to resume consciousness. He would take at least one more day to insure that his violent and abusive tendencies were truly replaced with love and understanding. He would be safe for the night and would be truly cured by noon tomorrow. Mary recommended that all of the Davis' stay the night.

Carol and I recommended that Jean spend the next week here. She had a lot of issues that needed healing. Her visible scars would be gone by breakfast. The mental scars would take more work. Even though her dad would never hurt her again, she now had similar scars that Fred had. It would be better to work on these away from the other Davis'.

Marsha then gathered all for induction of the Davis'. She ran Mary's history of the WE file. Then Marsha explained the need for experiencing the PAIN. That is why she called the other connected to the room. They were to support the new inductees. Nicky asked if it would be prudent to have Fred D. and Jean suffer the PAIN so soon. Marsha said it was necessary and that is why both Fred D. and Jean would be surrounded by friends and family. The PAIN helped the new inductee to understand the responsibility of being connected. How can any one understand responsibility if they do not know what consequences irresponsible behavior can cause? Marsha nodded at Mary.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.