A Better World - Cover

A Better World

Copyright© 2004 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 8: Dr. Marsha Savage Chemical Dependency Rehab Project.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Dr. Marsha Savage Chemical Dependency Rehab Project. - Nano-technology developed to help save lives, takes a life of its own and changes the lives of those who created it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

NANCY Organizing for action

Hey! A new day. Joe, wake up. You and I have KP. I am going to need help this morning. I did something last night that may affect us all.

Joe arose like a shot. "Oh! What a great sleep. Now what did you do?"

I connected my first person. It was Adam's girl friend Katie Bowman.

Who is she?

Well, Adam was lonely and wanted some one to snuggle and do other things with. I told him that all of the women here were attached. I thought that maybe working his steps might help. So I had him make a list of his women. He had ten. Two of them he loved. The others he had abused in some way and are going to need help with AIDS. One of the ones he loved was married. I had him let me talk to the other lover. I got her over here to the Dr. Marsha Savage Chemical Dependency Rehab Project.

You what!!!? Does your mom know?

No she doesn't yet. The kicker is that Katie Bowman stayed here last night with Adam. Oh! I'm in big trouble... Let's get to the kitchen and get breakfast up. I need to talk to Mom and Dad.

We quickly showered and shaved. Then we headed to the kitchen. When we got there, I was met by Maria and Zeth. They grabbed me and gave me the biggest hug and kisses I had that week. I looked surprised. Maria filled me in. Adam and Katie spent the night with Maria and Zeth. They had been so worried about Adam feeling like a fifth wheel. Talking about getting lemons and making lemon aid. Maria said, "She thought the Rehab project was a great idea. Would she be able to help."

Mom and dad walked in. I looked down. Mom immediately caught the look and had her and dad scan me. Mom said, "WE NEED TO TALK." Maria bless her soul told me to go to the family room, Joe and Zeth would help her with breakfast.

Nancy, Nancy, Nancy! I love you all to pieces. You have no training but your intuition was right on the mark. Now we have to implement what you have started. Cleaning Katie and Adam is what we envisioned for the WE. The only problem is that we are starting to become notorious in the neighborhood for all of the cars parked over night in our front yard. James has some ideas so I'll let him lay them out for you.

Nancy, I love you too. You have solved one problem for us. That is how to get to the really sick that need the WE to live. Now we need to move the operation out of our home. So here is my idea. Your mom's corporation bought a derelict apartment complex in downtown Graton. We were going to tear it down and build an office for your mother. You are going to attract other Adam and Katie's and they will need a temporary place to go to get a way from their old lives. The apartments have twenty units. Here is my plan. I have already talked this over with Zeth, Katie and Adam. The three of them will start today rehabbing the best two apartments. The first apartment would be for offices and an examining room. The second would be Adam and Katie's home. Next week Zeth would draw up plans for remodeling the whole complex. Zeth, Adam and Katie would work to rehab one apartment a week. For clients we will start with Adams list. We will call the apartments the "New Life Institute."

Marsha has a friend that is a licensed LCSW and would love a challenge like ours. We expect if you want for you to intern under her while you are in school. You could immediately provide the office support she will need. You could even get some work study time and community support time so you would reduce your school hours. Would you like to do this?

Oh, Mom and Dad, I never expected this. Yes, I would like to do this.

NANCY, Forced Induction

We went back to breakfast. I sat with Mary and Joe. Bob looked depressed. Just call me shrink Nancy. I asked him what was wrong. He looked at Mary and started to cry. Mary gave me the news. Bob's mom and dad were coming over for lunch. They were going to take Bob and Cynthia home with them. Yes, Cynthia needed one more day to really fix her back. We had to tell them but how? We could have another pool party like we had for the Smiths and the Hightowers. Now our problem was that mom and dad looked twenty not sixty. Who could look the part of senior citizen giving good advice? The other rub was that the Maytag's were very conservative about nudity and sex.

Maria asked Bob if his mom and dad liked soup.

Bob said they loved Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup.

Maria then asked Mary how hot could the nanites get and still stay viable.

Mary looked at dad. Dad said not over one hundred and fifty degrees.

Maria beamed, "That is it. We will have a formal luncheon with Cream of Tomato soup. Roast beef, gravy, mashed potatoes, and creamed corn. And fresh ice cream for desert. We will spike their food."

All ladies need to be in milk production. We have one and one half gallon on hand. We will need three gallons. Mary, pump it up. You need to turn on Marsha, Cynthia, Katie, Kit, Barbara, Alice, and me. She will need the milk by 11:00 AM. She looked at Katie and said, "I hope you don't mind we are going to turn those nice knockers for milk production. Zeth, you and Adam are to go to Frizelle and Enos for a small cream separator. Ladies, drink lots of milk and water. We want VOLUME, not necessarily quality. I have let Barbara Kit and Alice know that they are needed here. They are on their way. BTW, Barbara asked if Joni should be turned on. She is already a large B cup. Mary made it so."

Joe, Bob, Mary and I went to the family room and played hearts. Dad went to the local store and bought all the whole milk they had on hand. He also bought all of the half-and-half. He was going for butterfat.

Kit, Rick, Alice, Barbara, and Joni arrived fifteen minutes after we called. Joni looked at me and said, "My breasts feel funny. They sort of tingle and they are warm. I looked at her breasts. They were already a C cup. Barbara and Alice's breasts did not sag at all. Nancy, Mary and Jane went and pumped their breasts. They each produced three cups.

Dad was going around to the women and making sure their milk pitchers were full. He added one pint of half-and-half to each gallon of whole milk. When he passed us, I went MOOO.

By 11:00 AM we had four gallons of nanite milk. Maria said to keep it up. We might just get another delivery by 11:30. She could use the milk for the ice cream or for coffee creamer.

Barbara, Joni and Alice left for home.

Zeth, Adam, and Katie went to get started on the apartment and to find a queen sized bed.

The rest of us went and got dressed for a sit down lunch with the Maytag's.

Yes, we did get another three quarts of nanite milk by 11:45. We all wore bras with nursing pads. I asked Mary to try and slow production. I knew we could not stop. We had the Labor Day barbeque to get ready for.

We had told the Maytag's that luncheon would be served at 12:30. They brought their six other children. We did not expect that. We set up a "Child Table" and put Kit in charge of it. She got a milk pitcher and poured a glass of milk for each of the Maytag children. They would get regular ice cream.

Maria was cool. She had made a batch of the cream products with nanite milk and a batch with cow milk for the Savages. We were ready. I could not believe Robert Maytag; he had a suit and tie on. Bob and Cynthia sat at the kids' table to help Kit.

As usual the meal was superb. Mary was in the kitchen keeping track of the connections. Robert and Carol were connected by the end of the soup course. Ted had seconds on soup so he connected up right now. Betty and Mary loved the corn and connected on that. John was a meat and potatoes kid. He loved the gravy. Alice and Fran, the twins, were the stickers. They hate tomato soup, They hate mashed potatoes, they don't drink milk, gravy is bad for you, they had three servings of meat, and they loved bread and butter. I think they had six slices of bread with lots of our special fresh creamery butter. Maria is a wonder in the kitchen. Got yah!

The kids and Kit went into the family room to watch TV and play computer games. Mom, Dad, Jane, Tom, Cynthia, Bob, Robert and Carol went to the living room.

Tom started it off telling of his love for Cynthia and how they hopped to marry. He then let the cat out of the bag. He knew of Cynthia's back injury. He then told them of the cure they created for their grandma Jane. He had consulted with the nanites and they said that they could repair Cynthia's back with the nanites. Cynthia took the nanites on Monday. They are within 12 hours of completely repairing Cynthia's back. Cynthia needed to stay here until tomorrow afternoon to insure complete healing.

Robert got all incensed. He said, "He had never herd a bigger pile of manure in his life. He did not want any of his family to ever see the Savage family again. Carol, get all the kids and let's get out of here.

At that moment Mary walked in the room in her white blouse, blue plaid skirt, bobby sox, and penny loafers. She turned on the connections to all of the Maytag's. She told Robert and Carol to scan Bob and Cynthia and Tom and her. It was very funny; she did not command them. She requested that they do it. Robert and Carol's minds just figured on their own how to scan.

Gosh! It was fun to watch. Especially when they scanned Bob and he gave the nude images of Mary rotating in all three axes. Robert had a hard on that would not quit. Then she played a file of her and Bob having majorly glorious sex. Robert and Carol both had major orgasms. They both sat down.

Carol said, "Mary, you and Bob really did that?"

Mary answered, "Yes."

"Robert, you ass! We could have had that all these years and you and your silly missionary position. Robert, you are going to learn from your son or you are going to be looking for a new home." "How are we seeing all this? It is like we are in your and Bob's minds."

Mary said, "We knew that you and Robert would not believe what has happened here. The healing, the caring, the love, and the Glorious Sex are the truth. We had to show you; if we just told you I didn't think would believe us. Tom shared with you the truth of his love. YOU did not believe him. I just replayed my memories.

All of this is possible because a son wanted his mother to live her four score and twenty years. I have prepared a short history file. It is explicit. We truly believe in telling the whole story even to small children. We want you to have your children come here and snuggle close. The file is more visual than spoken so you see what you get. This is about Jane, and the Savages. They are making a few mistakes, but most of the time they are so right. They always make amends when they are wrong. Ok, here are the children.

It was the first time I saw the file. It was sad, it was happy, it was down, it was up, it explained the health, the age regression, the communication protocol, the WE, The Ten WE Laws, and what kind of a better world we want to build. It told of the Pain that all communicators go through so they know of the sacrifice that has gone before. Then it stopped. Then I knew it was a FRAN production! Mary WE can assemble images. This was truly creative a work of art in a new medium. This was not just scanned images. It was intuitive, beautiful, and inspiring.

Mary said, "Robert and your family are a first. In all our previous connections except one, the connectees volunteered to be connected. You were infused with nanites without your knowledge or agreement. This is how you are seeing the files you have seen. You will be given ten minutes to decide if you want the blessings and the pain of the WE in your existence."

"If you decide you do not want the WE the nanites will leave you. All memory of this meeting after dinner will be removed from your memories. Bob and Cynthia will remain here. They have consciously accepted the WE on their own. You will know that they are safe and happy. You will want that for all of your children. In the near future, there will come a time when all humanity will have the WE. There will be no choice at that time."

If on the other hand you do want the WE. We have to be honest with you there is a file all inductees have to experience. It is called the PAIN. It is fifteen seconds long. It happened due to an accident. It is designed to help you think before you do something that might result in an accident. It really happened.

You now have ten minutes."

Eight minutes later Bob said, "This is the first time we have had a family meeting on anything. I hear that you have family meetings at the drop of a hat. I have learned that by empowering my family I did not loose power but gained a strength I had always missed. So here is our decision. The Maytag family wants to join the WE and the Savages and our son and daughter. Our only request is that Mary and Bob come home with us for the first night to help us get use to this new way of living.

Mary looked at Bob obviously communicating and said, That was fine with them but everyone was to be back for the two parties this weekend.

The inductees were surrounded by the rest of the Savages and Mary said, "Ready PAIN"

Carol was the first to speak. "That was terrible. That was what death will feel like."

Kit said, "Who wants to go swimming?" Carol said, "We did not bring swim suits."

We all broke into a big smile and in unison said, "WE LAW EIGHT." Carol's mouth dropped and we all stripped where we stood and left for the pool. Cynthia and Tom went back to Tom's room. Bob, Joe, Mary, and I stayed with Carol and Robert.

Poor Robert took one look at Mary and me and got a woody. Carol seizing the opportunity took Robert's handle and pulled him to the Jacuzzi. We followed along. Carol's mouth dropped again when Bob leaned over kissed Mary. Then he nuzzled her left breast and started to suck. Then Joe following Bob's lead did the same to me. Her eyes really got large when a whit ring appeared around their lips.

Carol said, "You're, you're both lactating." Robert almost got a whiplash with that statement. You know all those cream dishes in today's lunch. This is the source of the cream. Carol, Robert is going to break something if he does not suck on something now.

Mary said, "Bob, we better move over your dad is very thirsty."

Robert said, "Parched." Carol said, "Go ahead, dear." Robert jumped for the space to the right of Mary and started to suck. Carol, if either of you children bite snack is OVER!

Carol asked, "How? Why? Who?"

"Our breast milk is loaded with nanites. The WE (Mary) can control the endocrine system. It is simple to get the breasts to produce milk. We needed nanites to give your family. All of the connected females are lactating. Marsha's family will be here Monday. We want to have enough to bring them into the connected. The problem is Fred Davis regularly violates WE LAW ONE and SIX. We may have to force him to join."

Carol said, "I wish I could lactate again. I just don't want to have another child. I use to really get off when I was breast feeding."

"Mary can arrange that if you really want to. I warn you if she turns on your breasts, you will continue to produce for a week minimum. She is just using a pituitary excretion after it turns the body on it takes a week to two weeks to shut off. Also all of your children and, if you request it, you and Robert are infertile. You have to be over 21 to ask for fertility. WE LAW SEVEN."

Carol asked, "Mary, would you make me infertile and turn on my boobies. Nancy, could I suck on your free breast."

"Ok, but NO Biting. Ooooh, yeees. You have at least a half an hour to stop that Moo, Moooo, Mooooo, MOOOOO."

I looked over at one of the lounge chairs and Ted and Alice Maytag were sucking on Kit's breasts. Kit answered my Moos with moos of her own. That prompted Mary to join in. I could see through Tom's eyes. He was sucking Cynthia. Maria, Jane, and Marsha were on the breast pumps. Maria was sending to all of the producers, "Just think what glorious peach ice cream we could make. I know we could give Ben & Jerry's a real run for market share." What a wonderful dairy.

James, Joe, and Bob turned to and barbecued hamburgers for all. That and some Costco potato salad and some special ice cream and strawberries was dinner. After dinner, the Maytag's except for Cynthia got dressed to go home. Mary dressed and packed an overnight bag. I passed out the last of the PDAs. They headed for home. That van was really a happy place. Carol and Robert were new people. Mary and Bob were explaining how hooking worked. They made sure that Robert, Ted, and Joe were instructed on setting their connection levels when they hooked. BTW, it is not safe to be hooked while driving. When they got home, Carol checked their PDA connection with me. It was working great. I wished them a good night and signed off.

At dusk, Zeth, Adam, and Katie came back for a late snack. They had had a busy day at the "New Life Institute." They had started work on the first two Apartments. They found that two of them were still in fair condition and just needed paint, carpets and furniture. In both apartments the carpets were stripped and in the dumpster, the old furniture was dumped too, and they painted both apartments with two coats of paint. Zeth had a friend in the carpet business and he would carpet the two units tomorrow. Adam and Katie would move in Saturday.

Jane, Mom, Dad, Tom, Cynthia, Joe, Kit, Rick and I just appeared in the family room. Maria brought us all hot mochas. She went back to the kitchen where she, Zeth, Adam and Katie were talking about the day's events.

Dad looked at the assembly, and he and mom let us know they were proud of all of us today. This had been a real test of our resolve and caring and love. And he really liked peach ice cream.

Dad asked that all that of us help at the NAI tomorrow. Maria, Kit, and Rick would have KP duty tomorrow. That included lunch at NAI. If anyone wanted any special foods at the parties this weekend they need to put their requests in to Maria by breakfast tomorrow. The kitchen crew would be shopping Friday.

Frank Hightower had donated a front quarter roast for the Labor Day Barbeque. Frank, Fred, Ted and dad were planning a poker party while tending the Roast Sunday night. They planned to stay up all night.

I grabbed Joe and said good night all. Tom and Cynthia left with us.

I got a net communication from Mary at 5:00 AM at the Maytag's.

They had all gotten home fine. Robert carried Carol over the threshold of their home and all the way to their bedroom. Carol insisted that everyone join them and hook and the orgy was on. There were no Maraschinos left at the Maytag's. They all want to CUM to the Saturday event. Tell Kit and Alice to look out. Mary has found a new horny champion. Mary and Bob were finally getting to bed.

NANCY, Building For The Future NAI

It was an early morning again... Oh well! I guess I started this so I can't complain. After breakfast, we all went to Graton and the new home of the NAI (New Life Institute.). Dad broke us up into teams. Each team had an apartment to work on. Zeth, dad, and mom went to the first apartment and decided how to set it up as the New Life Office. Their goal was to not change any walls or plumbing. All of the apartments were two bed room one and one half bath units. The bedrooms were over the living space.

Tom, Cynthia, Joe and I worked on unit 3. Mary, Bob, Carol, and Robert worked on unit 4. Jane, Fred, Adam and Katie worked on unit 5. The Carpet man would carpet the finished units Saturday. That would mean that on Tuesday we would have an office and four apartments to rent. Adam and Katie would get unit 2 today.

I asked Kit to see if Costco still had those PDA on sale. If they did, please get forty PDAs.

We all took on the task of carpet removal. Yuck. Then it was the cleaning; two of us took the bathrooms and two took the kitchen. Dad had rented three airless sprayers. Two were filled with flat white and one was filled with gloss Canary for the kitchen and Bathrooms. One half of the team masked while the other half sprayed. Then every one worked on painting the trim. We had the carpet gone and cleaning done by lunch. Maria, Kit and Rick made sandwiches, which with chips, oatmeal cookies, and sodas made a great lunch. After lunch we started painting. Dad and mom got in the way a lot but were great gofers. The painting went really fast. We were finished by 3:30 PM. Dad invited all over for a pool time and Burgers for dinner.

Fred and Jane took Adam and Katie around and picked up some good used furniture at Salvation Army and Saint Vincent DePaul. They also got a great new queen size bed and linens at Penny's. Their apartment was ready for occupancy that night. Mom had already had the utilities turned on for the workday Friday. Adam and Katie had a home. Katie would be the Apartment manager. Adam was offered a job with Hightower Meats as an apprentice meat cutter. He would start in two weeks. Adam, Zeth, and Katie would work the next two weeks rehabbing the other apartments.

Every one was glad to see the pool. The Jacuzzi was filled with tired aching bodies. The Smith kids and the Maytag kids actually had the energy to swim.

Maria, Kit, and Rick barbecued burgers served with tossed salad and chips. Maria had fresh fruit salad for desert. Maria thanked all of the ladies for the milk production. She estimates that we will have eight gallons by Sunday. She was going to use some of the milk for a special desert: a Coeur á la Cream with raspberry sauce

I was glad the fog had not come in. We all sat around on the patio talking about this past week. We have really come a long way.

Dad asked that we all plan the Saturday morning at the apartment to clear the carpets so Adam, Zeth, and Katie could concentrate on painting next week. I reminded dad that next Friday was a state holiday. It was Admission Day. If the teenagers would put in three hours after school, it would really give Katie and Adam a leg up on the apartment remodel.

Joe and I finally headed for bed at 9:00 PM. No sex. We just cuddled. It was enough.

KIT Planning two parties

Maria, Rick, and I had KP for Friday. Rick and I volunteered to work Saturday too. After we finished breakfast, the three of us got a cup of coffee, sat down at the kitchen table and planned our shopping trip. We decided to get sandwiches at Costco Chips plus chips and sodas. That would save us prep time. We planned barbecued hamburgers for dinner. We would get enough sandwiches for Saturday lunch. OK! The Party. I looked at Maria, and she looked at me. How do you plan an orgy?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.