Do It Yourself Project - Cover

Do It Yourself Project

Copyright© 2004 by Saint George

Appendix A

Erotica Sex Story: Appendix A - A story of teenagers who start a Do-It-Yourself-Project and encounter many difficulties but then get some help from a very unexpected source

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Petting   Slow  

The Importance of the Virtue of Chastity for Young Women

by Mrs. Jeffrey M. Baker

Before we can discuss the importance of chastity we must discover what it is. According to the dictionary;

Chastity n. 1. The state or quality of being chaste. 2. Virginity or celibacy.1

The first definition tells us little. The second definition is rather contradictory. Virginity implies never having had congenital relations; Celibacy tell us about an ongoing course of non action. Let us check further. We will check the definition of chaste.

Chaste adj. 1. Not guilty of unlawful sexual intercourse; virtuous. 2. Pure in character or conduct; not indecent 3. Pure in artistic or literary style; simple.2

We find this information even less informative. Unlawful according to whose laws? The state? The federal government? God? The church? Any or all of the foregoing? The word virtuous is close to making the definition circular. The word 'pure' is used twice but that word itself admits to many meanings.

With this in mind, I will attempt a better definition.

What is chastity? Well one thing it is not is pretending that God did not create us with a sexual nature. For he has done just that. The way He chose for us to contribute to His creation plan is to exercise that part of our being. The drive to reproduce is so fundamental to our existence that we incorporate it in our definition of what constitutes a living entity. That is why scripture says, "and God looked at everything he had made and he found it very good."3

Who is more chaste? The young woman walking hand in hand with her mate, her belly swollen with child proclaiming to the world that they have done IT at least once, for we know of only one Virgin Birth in all of recorded history, or the bitter virgin watching and thinking that there is something superior in not going about God's work in populating the world with His servants.

What is more chaste, to not accept an honest display of affection by my then betrothed while in uniform or to find a secluded spot out of uniform to express my love for him?

Part of chastity is the public declaration that we are as one and are not ashamed of it. For the bible says, "the two of them become one body."4 That is why marriage vows are given in public. Part of my conduct this past week has been unchaste, for which I am heart fully sorry. I have confessed and been given absolution. What I did was to accept a true and virtuous proposal, then hide it from the world. I dishonored my now husband and Our Lord's plans for us, by attempting to secret it.

For those of you who do not realize what you have witnessed this past week and this morning, let me explain, but first I ask my husband to join me at the lectern.

No, Mother Theresa, we are not going to scandalize the student body. I asked him to join me; not join WITH me; that will come later in private. And rest assured, Mother Theresa, when we express that sign of affection, I will not be in uniform, at least not a school one.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.