Do It Yourself Project - Cover

Do It Yourself Project

Copyright© 2004 by Saint George

Chapter 3: Help Arrives

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Help Arrives - A story of teenagers who start a Do-It-Yourself-Project and encounter many difficulties but then get some help from a very unexpected source

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Petting   Slow  

In the hallway outside Judge Goldstein's Courtroom, Jeff and Mary were in an exuberant mood. Jeff had his arm wrapped around Mary's waist. He leaned into her and put a kiss on her forehead.

"Mary, I'm sorry to have put you through this."

"Luv, it's as much my doing as yours."

A smart aleck, walking down the hall, called out, "get a room." The couple began laughing, Mary sang out, "tried that, didn't work."

An embarrassed Father Tim advised the couple, "Jeff!, Mary! There is proper decorum in courthouses... " The word 'courthouses' was barely audible as Father Tim realized what he was saying. "Sorry, kids, that was almost as bad as one of Mother Theresa's hoard, wasn't it?"

Father Tim continued, "About the room, I may be able to help you with that. Do you mind if we are late getting back to Jeff's place."

At this point, they were approached by a man in a somewhat rumpled sports coat, his tie hanging loosely around his neck. He addressed Father, "Strickland, haven't seen you in ages."

"Murray, you still don't know where to find a dry cleaner do you?"

"I heard that you dropped out. Now you show up with a Roman Collar, so I am going to presume that I am semi-correct."

"The fourth estate never learns do they? For the record that means, 'No comment' " was the priest's retort.

Murray faced the young couple, he said "So, Jeff, you got the 'Parkway Rapists', good job! How about some juicy details for the readers of the Evening Bulletin? Some comments from the girl would be nice also."

"Murray, leave them alone!" commanded Father Tim.

"Awh, Strickland, He's a hero right now. Think how much mileage he can make out of his celebrity."

(Timothy, can't you get this cretin away from our daughter and son-in-law?)

(Katharine, I'm going to let them handle it. It will be good practice for them. I'll be standing by if they need any help.)

The priest raised his eyebrows in the direction of his young charges. He perceived another outburst from Jeff brewing. "He's all yours, son. Just don't use any heavy hard objects on him."

"I've seen the results of your celebrity. Classmates of mine were set upon by your 'Parkway Rapists'. They suffered almost as much pain from 'newsmen' as they did from the lowlife who attacked them! If you in anyway identify my wife in your paper, I will see to it that you will sing 'alto' in the choir forevermore. That is, if you have a throat left to sing from!" was Jeff's angry retort.

Mary clutched at Jeff's arm and murmured. "Thank you, Luv."

With that Father Tim led his entourage away from the sputtering reporter. When they were out of earshot he asked, "Sing alto? Where did that come from Jeff?"

Jeff replied, "Read it in a book awhile ago. It just seemed better than saying he'd be 'sleeping with the fishes.' By the way, that's from the same book."

"Jeff, you wouldn't really do it, would you?" inquired their lawyer.

"No, Father, I wouldn't but it felt good saying it." replied Jeff. "I might have talked to Smokey to get his input though. He is not the kinder, gentler sort of protector that I am."

(Timothy, you promised me an answer... )

(Little One, I have an idea, actually many ideas. I just have to fit them together.)

Father Tim asked the young lovers again if they had to get directly back to Jeff's parents'? They replied that there was no great rush. Jeff enquired how long they were going to be, he wanted to call and let his parents know how things were going. He added that as much as they didn't deserve it; they should call Mary's folks and let them know also. Father Tim suggested that they make the calls from his office at the Chancellery. Murray followed them at a distance as they went to Father Tim's car. As they were getting in the car Jeff motioned Smokey out. He pointed to the reporter and said to his helper, "Bad man! Tell him that it's not nice to be following us. But, Smokey, Father Tim says 'no permanent damage'."

Smokey bounded over to the reporter. He stopped short, a close leap away. Smokey thought, 'I have just the thing. First though, a little fun.' He lowered himself on his front legs and began barking. He kept his lips raised to expose his full set of teeth. Murray froze in position, not knowing how to react to the animal. After a few moments of verbal assault, Smokey stood and quietly walked over to Murray. He then lifted this hind leg and marked the poor reporter. Smokey sauntered away wagging his tail, leaving Murray with wet pants legs and soaked shoes. Father Tim and the young couple broke out in raucous laughter. Smokey looked to his pack leader and attempted to say 'He won't smell much worse than he did before and I can now find him any time I want to. 'Can we go now?'

All four got in the car. Father Tim drove out of the parking lot in the direction of the Chancellery. When they arrived at the building's parking area, Father Tim informed Mary that the cardinal was a dog lover, the bigger the dog the better. The cardinal had had a Newfoundland Retriever until recently. The dog had died a short while ago of old age. The Chancellery still had a run for the dog, so they had a place for Smokey to wait until they finished their business. The trio, or should I say the 'Quad', proceeded to the run and installed Smokey in his temporary quarters.

Smokey immediately set about examining the area. The scents that remained told him that this palace had been occupied by an old female who seemed content. Since the odors were old, he decided that he would lay claim to the territory. He took his time marking the area as his mistress, pack leader and their super-top-dog walked away.

The remaining trio entered the office building, Father Tim leading the way. In his office he seated his little flock. His next order of business was to dial the PBX operator and instruct her to place any calls originating from his phone as if they came from him. He then turned the instrument over to Jeff and Mary to make their calls. Jeff and Mary had another one of their silent conversations. The substance of which was 'the easy one or the hard one first?' Jeff mischievously implying 'ladies first': Mary replying that only works for pleasant things. The end result was they would call Mary's parents first and get the difficult done.

Mary picked up the handset and asked, "How do I do this?"

Father Tim said, "Dial 'O', then tell the operator the number and who you wish to speak to, then you hang up. She will call the number and announce that she has a call from the office of the Cardinal, Archbishop of Philadelphia, for whomever you have named. When that person is on the line, she will ring back here and tell you your call is ready. You then thank her. She will then make the connection."

Father Tim added, "We could simply ask for an outside line, then dial it ourselves. But when the operator does her spiel it's really impressive."

Mary picked up the phone and dialed the operator. She then gave the woman her parent's telephone number. She concluded with, "I will speak to either, Mrs. or Mr. Theodore Baker, please."

The telephone in Mary's parents house rang. Mary's mother answered the phone. When she heard the operator's pronouncement, she became excited. "Ted, come quickly, the Cardinal wants to talk to us!"

Mary's dad hurried to the phone. Picking up the receiver he said, "This is Mr. Theodore Baker!"

"One moment, sir", answered the operator. She then connected the call to Father Tim's phone.

Mary thanked the operator then began, "Hello, Dad. We wanted to let you know what happened this morning..."

She was interrupted by her father, "Child, get off the line; we are holding for the cardinal, I'm sure he has important things to talk to us about."

"Dad, I had the operator place the call. Jeff and I wanted to let you know what happened this morning."

"Mary, I don't appreciate childish pranks! Having one of your friends call us and pretend to be the Cardinal's operator is beneath even you," with that he hung up the phone.

Mary paused and stared at the dead phone, she spoke to Father Tim and her mate, "They hung up on me! They accused me of playing a prank on them. They refuse to listen," at which point she began crying.

Jeff came over to his wife and engulfed her in his arms. He was silent, as he had no words that would comfort his love. Mary's parents were worse than his parents. He had been upset with the way his parents had been treating them. That had changed last night when they sat and listened to his troubles. He was not sure the moment when things changed; his feeling was that it was when his father chided his mother about putting words in his dad's mouth. When he thought about it, his mom was the one trying to keep him a child. She was the one to always refer him to his dad. His father most often turning the question back to his mother. But then his mother was the first one to include Mary as family. Now that things were improving with his family they were deteriorating for Mary's.

Jeff had the operator place the call to his parents home and after talking to his mother for a few moments, he said " Mom, Mary is better at the details than I am. I am going to give the phone to her." He then handed the phone to Mary. Mary began, "Mrs. Baker we..."

Jeff's mother interrupted, "Mary! Call me Mom or Mother or even Valerie. Hang on Mary, I want to get your dad on the other phone."

Mary then heard Jeff's Mom call out "Bill, the kid's are calling. Pick up the bedroom phone." The next thing Mary heard was Jeff's dad saying "Hello, you two. How are things?"

"Mr. Baker, this is Mary. Jeff is here but he gave me the phone."

"Call me Dad or Daddy, Mary. How's that renegade son of mine treating his wife?"

Even before Jeff's dad stopped talking Jeff's mom broke in with, "Mary, are you ok? Is your arm hurting much?"

Mary began crying again. After sobbing "It's doesn't bother me too much. The hospital gave me something to help the muscles relax." She then pushed the receiver at Jeff. Saying, "They aren't mad at me." She started to sob again.

Jeff spoke into the phone, "Dad? Mom?"

He was surprised to hear both his parents reply. They conversed for several minutes. Jeff brought them up to date on the morning court session and the encounter with the reporter. Jeff's dad thanked him for calling. Then he reminded Jeff that his obligation was to take care of Mary. "Give her our love, and I want to meet this dog of Mary's," was his dad's parting comment.

With the calls finished, Father Tim asks again are they really sure about being ready to get married. "If I work this out, you will be married according to the laws of the church, remember we are talking about forever here. I probably can make it true in the civil area too. Can you two keep your enthusiasm in check for just three more days? Be mindful that Mary will be taking a lot of grief over this. And quite frankly, I will be using you to make a point with a certain group of nuns that we know."

(Katharine, apologize to Him for the omission of the cardinal in that statement.)

The youngsters gazed at each other seeking the other's counsel.

(Timothy, I know they are good at the mind reading thing but everybody would be better off if you stepped out and let them actually discuss it.)

(Good idea, Katharine, I was forgetting which hat I had on. The lawyer in me was missing that we were in the Priest mode here.)

"Mary, why don't I go get Smokey? I have someone that might like to meet him. While I'm gone you two can talk it out."

Jeff and Mary acknowledged the offer with matched smiles. Father Tim excused himself and went out to retrieve the 'pup'. In his absence the couple had a short but deep conversation. They were very certain that they wanted to spend their lives together. And as Mary put it; "not just for the satin sheets part."

Father Tim knocked on his own office door when he returned. Jeff and Mary again marveled at the respect that Father Tim was affording them. They told him that they were ready to take his help on their 'project'.

Father Tim said, "Ok, we are in agreement, lets get things moving."

He explained his plan; he will marry them Tuesday at Mary's school during the Mass for the assembled girls, with a full Nuptial Mass. Afterwards Mary will read her essay with Jeff at her side. If Mary is willing to just wear her wedding ring and forego the wearing of her engagement ring at school, he will give her ideas to include in the essay that will probably force a deal with the nuns.

Father Tim turned his attention to Jeff, "Jeff, this is not all on Mary. You two will have to have your own residence. Jeff, you have to be willing to take over Mary's support and any family that ensues. Mary has a year of high school to finish, then hopefully you will both be able to continue your educations. I have developed a strong feeling for both of you. I am going to help out, much like what Katharine's and my parents did for us. I still own the house Katharine's dad gave us as a wedding present. I am going to rent it to you for $1 a year for the next 5 years. If, at the end of that time, Mary has progressed as far as she wants to in college, the house will become yours. If you are blessed with children during that time, Mary's college will have to be worked out. Children would come first, however, I hope that something would be arranged to let Mary finish school. Jeff, I am hoping that the government job comes through for you and that there will be continuing education opportunities available for you. Should anything happen to me in the meantime, the house will become yours for rent already paid. I know that is awfully cold sounding but I have been a lawyer too long to speak like a parent effectively. Just remember our Sunday dinner arrangements, please?"

(Well Katharine how am I doing?)

(Timothy, if we can wash some of the starch out of your shirts, you are going to be a wonderful granddad. Even if we can't get it all out, you will still be a very good one.)

(Katharine, Love you, Granny.)

Father Tim went on, "Mary, I want you to finish high school where you have been attending, as a married woman not a child who needs supervision. And I am not going to be looking over your shoulder either. Next, I am going to send you to a friend of mine in the state that borders us to take care of the civil end. In that state, you are both of legal age. He is an old lawyer friend who is now a judge. I have not yet talked to him, but I am sure that he will cooperate. I would do it in that state but I don't have faculties there. It will be recorded in church records as if it occurred in Mary's parish: the civil will be recorded in that state. When we get to Jeff's parent's house this afternoon, we can get started on the details."

Father Tim then educated them on the significance of the, "Full faith and credence doctrine" of federal jurisprudence. e.g. 'married in one state, married in all states.'

The priest then said, "Now, let's introduce Smokey to the Cardinal."

Father Tim led them down an ornate corridor, through a set of carved wooden doors into the office of the Cardinal Archbishop of the Philadelphia Diocese. Bypassing the empty secretaries desk, Father Tim rapped his knuckles on the door to the Cardinal's office, then opened the door. Peering in, he said to the occupant, "Good morning Cardinal Paul, spare us a few moments?"

The Cardinal replied, "Timothy, who is included in that us?"

"Oh, a nice young fellow and his charges." Opening the door fully, he allowed Smokey to enter the room. At the sight of the dog the Cardinal beamed. He crouched down asking "His name?"

"Smokey, Your Eminence," replied Mary as she entered the room.

(Timothy! Are you trying to soften him up?)

(Of course, Little One! One makes use of the tools at hand.)

"Smokey, would you like to come over here? I might still have some treats left in my desk?"

Smokey sensed strong aura of genuineness coming from this new human. He thought this person must have been the old female's master. She seemed to be happy, so he must be one of the good ones. The Cardinal rummaged in of his desk drawers and came up with a few 'doggie bones'. He offered one to Smokey. Who took it politely between his lips. The pup turned to Jeff and Mary asking with his eyes 'Is this OK'. A broad smile from Mary caused the treat disappear into Smokey's cavernous mouth.

"Cardinal Paul, may I introduce Mary and Jeff Baker? They are members, in good standing, of the Diocese. Smokey is their companion."

Mary, being more familiar with the proper protocol, started to genuflect. However, the Cardinal reached out and restrained her. "Mrs. Baker, that is for formal situations."

"I'm sorry, Your Eminence," stammered Mary.

The Cardinal then extended his hand to Jeff in the traditional handshake manner, while saying, "Always a pleasure to meet people who appreciate our canine friends."

"Cardinal Paul, you remember that I have often spoken of wanting to become involved in counseling couples who are having difficulties."

"Yes, Tim, I have heard your requests, It's simply that I need your legal expertise more. Do you really want to have that discussion in front of this fine couple?"

(Timothy dear, just what are you up to?)

(A little hard nosed negotiations, Katharine.)

"Yes, Paul, I do."

(Timothy, just Paul, not Cardinal Paul?)

(Yes, Little One, a lawyer tactic, anyway, his position is more political than anything to do with dealing with Him.)

(Dear, why do you keep insisting on calling THE BOSS Him? Maybe you should be saying She.)

"Some of what we need to talk about concerns them. It is Miss Baker and Mr. Baker although. They want very much to be Mr. and Mrs. Baker. The difficulties they are having is not with each other but with some of the more officious members of the church hierarchy."

Tim continued, "Cardinal Paul, do you realize how many of our youth we are losing?"

"Yes Timothy, I do and it worries me", responded the Prelate.

"Paul, if you let me have a freer hand, there are things that will help the next generation look on the Church in a better light."

"Just what concessions are you looking for, Timothy?"

Father Tim replied, "For starters, I want dispensation from the announcement of the Banns for this couple. That shouldn't cause any problems. They have had the same surname for all their lives. The reading of Banns would only create confusion. Just to be clear, Your Eminence, they have no consanguinity that, they or I have knowledge of."

The Cardinal didn't even blink an eye, "Done, Tim. What else?"

"Well, I want a hand in shaping the way we treat the next generation. The things that the system is trying to frost off on our progeny isn't far from what The Cathari were doing centuries ago."

Father Tim was on a roll as he continued, "We keep hinting that the role of married couples is somewhat sullied. We are especially hard on our young women. We constantly stress that Our Blessed Lady was a virgin mother and that they should some how emulate her. We don't ever mention that she could have been remiss in her relationship with her husband Joseph. Or the sacrifices he made to protect her and Our Savior. We are turning the very thing that should unite a couple into something that is tearing them apart. Physical love is good and HOLY, why can't we at least say that?"

Father Tim appeared to be exhausted by his tirade. He exhaled deeply and uttered, "Forgive me, that is my well formed belief, Cardinal."

(Timothy, THE BOSS heard that! She says bravo!)

"Timothy, I hear you. But the system we have in place has worked for centuries. Incase you have missed it, women control religion in the family. So we have catered to their desires."

"Desires?" replied Father Tim in a sarcastic tone.

"Yes, Tim. If we let them control 'Physical Love', they won't interfere with our dictates in other matters."

(Timothy, tell me I heard wrong, that is not the official teaching is it?)

"Paul, that type of thinking is just what I am talking about. 'Physical Love' as you put it is a gift from God, not a control tool! Within marriage it is one thing that should unite couples not drive them apart. It's the very essence of the married state."

"Timothy, I will give you until the end of the school year. On Monday, call the office, I will instruct them to prepare all the proper permissions and see them conveyed."

"Cardinal, there is one thing I want made very certain, Mary as Mrs. Baker will be allowed to stay in her school until she graduates," replied Father Tim.

"Yes, Mary will finish her education in the system. Just make sure she doesn't flaunt her special status. Timothy, I am trusting you to keep everything within the bounds of Canon Law, you are the lawyer after all."

By the time the negations were complete, Smokey had his chin resting on the Cardinal's knee nudging him for more treats.

The Cardinal walked the group out of the building. They seated themselves in Father Tim's car. The priest and the couple getting into the front seat, Smokey was ushered into the rear seat by the Cardinal.

Before parting, the Cardinal reached into the car and grasped Mary and Jeff's hands. He held them and said, "My children, have a blissful and holy marriage." He raised his right hand and made the sign of the cross in the air.

Father Tim put the car in gear and drove off. Mary and Jeff had many questions for their adopted parent. The foremost of which was, where was Father Tim coming from? They were heartened by his help but they did not know his motivation.

(Timothy, It's time to let them know I'm here too!)

Father Tim started off with, "Kids, my wife, Katharine, and I desperately wanted children. Unfortunately, we never were able. Mary, when Mother Theresa set upon you and referred you to me, it triggered long forgotten desires. You hadn't been in my office two minutes when I heard my soulmate whispering in my ear. She and I decided to adopt you as the daughter we never were able to have."

(Timothy, Maybe SHE will let me talk to Mary directly, If that is ok with you, Baldie.)

(Katharine, I need your input, besides I miss you! I don't want to lose that.)

(Timothy, I am here to stay for you, like it or not, [sound of a raspberry].)

(Thank you, Little One, I will figure a way to get you back for that one, be prepared. If HE lets you talk to our daughter, you have my blessing. Anyway, as I often told you I am not bald, I still have some hair on top!)

Katharine was gone only moments when she returned and announced to her mate, (She says that I can talk to Mary, and will be able to hear Smokey but not talk to him. You are going to have to talk to Jeff the old fashion way.)

When they arrive at Jeff's parents home they were greeted with open arms and much emotion. Jeff's mom sat them at the kitchen table. She put coffee cups in front of everybody. Then she poured steaming brew into each. Jeff looked questioningly at his mother's performance.

The senior Mrs. Baker just smiled and remarked, "You two grew up overnight."

The newly arrived trio gave Jeff's parents a detailed review of everything that happened that morning, including their meeting with the Cardinal and Father Tim's plan for formalizing their marriage. Jeff's 5 year old sister wandered into the kitchen. Jeff's mother attempted to explain to little Barbie that Mary was her new sister since she is now her oldest brother's wife.

"I thought she was his bestest friend; is that what a wife is?" questioned Barbie.

Father Tim offered, "Out of the mouths of babes!"

Jeff's mom spoke, "Mary, show her your rings. See Barbie, they are like mine, that is because I am Daddy's wife."

"Oh, then Mary is Jeff's mommy too?"

"No Barbie, I'm still your brother's mother."

"Then whose mommy is she?"

"Nobodies yet."

"Can't she just be my sister? She could give the rings back."

The adult group began laughing. Barbie was hanging on Mary and pleading, "Please, pretty please?"

The two older sets of Baker's try to explain the concept of wife/mother husband/daddy to the young girl. They reach a point where they attempt to explain that because Jeff and Mary love one another, someday Mary will become a mommy and Jeff a daddy. When this happens Barbie will be an Aunt.

"Oh goody!," exclaims Mary, "Jeff, let's go some place and get started on Barbie's niece or nephew."

(Timothy, she sure has spunk.)

(Mary, can you hear me? If you can, just THINK yes.)

(Yes, who are you? ), thought Mary.

(I am your new adopted mother, Katharine, Timothy's deceased wife. If you want, you may think of me as Aunt D.)

(Mary, pay attention to the conversation. I will be back to you when things are less hectic.)

"If I'm an aunt, who is going to be my uncle?", asked Barbie.

Jeff's mom got flustered at Mary's quip. "Mary, not in front of a priest and little children!"

(Mary, that was a quick comeback, don't worry about Timothy. He absolutely loves slightly suggestive one liners.)

Jeff's dad winked and said, "Son, I knew you would pick a good one."

Father Tim simply chuckled. Jeff's brothers arrived home from little league practice. They rummaged around the room, looking for anything to fill their stomachs, Barbie told them, "I have a new sister and you don't." as she was bouncing on Mary's lap.

The boys knew Mary, but had little interest in what they consider girl stuff. After all 'girls are yucky', aren't they? In spite of that, they listed to their older brother explain that he and Mary had married and he would be moving out shortly. The young men began to negotiate what they consider the most important family matter; who would get Jeff's old room.

Valerie shooed the boys off, saying there is going to be more 'girl stuff'.

Jeff's parents wanted to know how the upcoming nuptials were going to sit with the church hierarchy. Father Tim related the Cardinal's parting blessing.

"If anyone has a problem with it, they will have to take it up with the Pope himself and I don't see anyone doing that, not at least openly."

(Timothy, I will talk to Her. I am sure that She will give the Pope orders if it comes to that!)

(Now Mary, my daughter, we have wedding plans to make and there is entirely too many males present to do it correctly. But, before we kick the boys out, you must try one more time to talk to your parents.)

(Mommy K. do we have to, they have all but disowned me?)

(Yes, my child, just because they aren't being good parents, doesn't mean you can stop trying to be a good daughter.)

Mary reluctantly said, "Mom Valerie, could Jeff and I use the phone to call my parents and try to get things straightened out?"

Without a moment's hesitation, Jeff's mom said, "I was hoping that you would try. Why don't you go upstairs and use the phone in our bedroom, you can have a little privacy that way."

Jeff stood and offered his hand to his spouse but he spoke to his sister, "Barbie, can I borrow your new big sister for a little while?"

Barbie responded with the certainty of the very young, "Ok, but don't keep her too long. We want to play dress-up." Squirming around to look up at Mary she continued, "some of my make-believe dresses will look pretty on you!"

Barbie hopped down from Mary's lap, headed directly for her room. Valerie looked ruefully at her younger daughter, "She's quite a handful; Mary, do what you have to do. I will find a way to keep her occupied this afternoon. You need to spend time with MY son. Now, for some rules of engagement. While you are in this house, he is my son and you are my daughter, so it's MY way or the highway! In your home, it will be YOUR way or send me packing. Upstairs, you two, make the call, after, just remember it's Bill's and my bedroom, not yours."

With the young ones gone, it was just Jeff's parents and Father Tim sitting at the kitchen table. Bill and Valerie exchanged arched eyebrows and several other seemingly insignificant body gestures.

(Help, Katharine! Now they are doing it.)

(Timothy, silly boy, they are even better at it than our daughter and Jeff.)

The final piece of the unspoken conversation was a sharp nod of Valerie's head.

Bill cleared his throat, then took a sip of his coffee. "Father, you have been so good with the kids, you should know that Valerie and I have a small problem."

Bill turned his eyes away from the priest, looked to his wife, then stared at the table top. "It was during the war, Valerie and I eloped. When things settled down and I received an 'essential occupation' deferment, we tried to get married in the church. We were refused! In fact, we were told that we could not partake of any of the sacraments. Our pastor even went so far as to call the child Valerie was carrying a bastard. We walked out. When Jeff was born, we took him to Valerie's parent's parish to be baptized. We have raised all our children in the Church even though we are outcasts ourselves. We are telling you this in the hope that it won't have some unexpected effect on our son's and his wife's future."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.