Do It Yourself Project - Cover

Do It Yourself Project

Copyright© 2004 by Saint George

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story of teenagers who start a Do-It-Yourself-Project and encounter many difficulties but then get some help from a very unexpected source

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Petting   Slow  

St. Celia's hospital is located about a ten minute drive from the park where the assault had just taken place. That is driving normally; Jeff made it in under six minutes that Friday night.

The sight of Jeff carrying his mate through the emergency room doors caused a stir. They were suddenly besieged by nurses and a doctor. The ER staff guided Jeff, still with his precious burden, to a treatment room. They thought that was the best course of action, rather than attempt to remove the woman from his grip. Jeff was directed to place Mary on the examination table.

When he did, Mary attempted to reach out with her left hand/arm. Sister Monica, the head nurse, tries to pull Jeff aside. As he moved at the nurses pulling, Mary cried out, "Don't leave me!"

Jeff responded, "I'm here, dear"

Jeff was moved aside, a nurse with a clipboard accosted Jeff. "I need some information, sir."

"Sure, what do you need, are they going to help her soon? Those bastards, I stopped them as soon as I could get up."

"Sir, what is the ladies name?"

"Mary, Mary Baker."

Her next space on her form is titled 'information obtained from'. She asked, "Your name?"

"Jeff Baker, are you going to help her soon?"

Jeff stood beside his love with her left hand clutching at his sleeve. As the nurse looked over at the patient she saw the ruby engagement ring and the gold wedding band. The next block on her form is 'relationship to the patient', without asking she checked the block marked spouse. Then she simply copied Jeff's name and the 'spouse' checkmark to the area titled "next of kin."

She next asked "Age of patient?"

"Mary is 17", answers Jeff.

Still following the printed form she came to 'nature of complaint'. Following the tradition of all medical personnel at the time of calling people seeking help by their first name, she said, "Jeff, how was Mary injured?"

"We were attacked in the park. Three S.O.B.s attacked us. They were tearing at her before I could do anything."

The next block to be filled in says for 'females only followed' by two preprinted questions. "Jeff, is your wife pregnant?"

"No, not yet at least."

The nurse then skipped the question of nursing.

The next block is a statement followed by a question.

"Jeff, we are a religious institution. What religion does Mary profess?"

"Oh, we are both Catholics."

The nurse who was a nun smiled and said "I knew, you are such a nice couple. Do you think your wife would like the chaplain to come down?"

Jeff looked over at his love to seek her wishes. Mary mouthed the words "Father Tim."

Jeff turned back to the nun-nurse and said "Sister, I think she would like you to notify Father Timothy Strickland. He is over at St. Luke's. I have his number if you don't have it handy."

The request surprised the nun. This couple was asking for the big shot Priest/Lawyer that she recently had heard so much about. The Priest they were asking for seemed to be the fixer for the Archbishop. They even had his private number, if the young man was to be believed. She passed on the request to a student nurse who was standing by to take care of such details.

During this exchange the doctor had begun to examine Mary. He indicated to one of the nurses to cut off what remained of Mary's dress. When he looked up and pointed to Jeff the nun-nurse said to him, "Husband." One quick look at the person laying on the table told the doctor the source of pain she was experiencing. Her shoulder was severely dislocated, a minor but very painful injury. He decided to get an x-ray to make certain no bones were broken before popping it back into its socket. The doctor then gestured to the nurse with the scissors to hurry up. Meanwhile he was cleaning up some of the blood on Mary's face. He was pleasantly surprised that none of the wounds were deep or long enough to require sutures. He checked them for any residual debris and instructed a nurse to apply some antiseptic. On the largest of them, he applied a butterfly to secure its edges. He thought she's a lucky young woman; the wounds should heal without scaring. Next, he set about examining the rest of her body. What he found was bruising where her dress had pulled at her soft tissue when the assailants were attempting to rip it from her body. There were also marks on her arms where she had been restrained by one of the assailants. Then with a look of gentle concern he addressed this supine patient, "Mary, I must remove your underwear to complete my examination, please forgive the intrusion."

The doctor had examined enough victims of this type of assault to know how violated and powerless they felt.

"Doctor, my Luv stopped them before they could get that far with me."

Mary motioned Jeff to move closer. He bent down so that Mary could whisper in his ear. "Luv, you do it. I don't want anybody's hands there but yours."

"Doctor, she asked me to remove them", said Jeff.

"Ok, I'll tell you what we can do. Mary if you will spread your legs a little and let me look at the inside of your thighs. After I do that I'll ask your husband to lift your underwear just enough so I can confirm that there aren't any injuries that need my attention. Is that ok with you?" asked the doctor.

Mary eyes shifted back to Jeff seeking his approval. Jeff put his mouth to her ear and murmured to her "Mary, I have been dying to get into your pants for so long but I never wanted to do it this way."

The doctor checked and found nothing remarkable.

The doctor spoke to Mary "I'm going to have one of the sisters take you up for some X-rays of your shoulder. I don't think anything is broken. I am only asking for them in an abundance of caution."

"Doctor, can't Jeff take me? Please?" complained Mary.

"Well, my dear, I would really like to have a chance to check your husband over and I can be doing it when you are upstairs. You won't be gone all that long. I promise to keep him right here until you get back."

Jeff nodded his approval to Mary.

There was a large commotion in the receiving area, as several 'officers of the peace' arrive with their hands on their weapons, demanding attention.

"Where is he?!, We have a reported kidnaping and assault with a deadly weapon."

The intake clerk told the officers, "We have two victims of an assault being treated now but no kidnapers."

One of the policemen pulled out his handcuffs saying, "Must be them. Where is he?"

The intake clerk, Sister Aloysius not having had this experience before sought out the nurse supervisor. This nurse is the one who took the receiving information from Jeff. She had seen similar situations before, someone thinks that they see something; reports it to the police. The police react without verification then later when all the facts are gathered, reason prevails. In the meantime, her ER becomes a circus. Tonight she thought if we wait for the Priest that the nice couple asked for to arrive; he can help me get this straightened out with minimum fuss.

Back in the treatment area the doctor has been talking to Jeff. The doctor convinced Jeff that he allow himself to be checked over. Jeff had a clearly visible bruise on his face and the shoe prints on his clothes indicated that he has received numerous blows to his torso. After examining Jeff, the doctor told Jeff he could find nothing to be concerned about. Just take it easy on your ribs for a couple of days.

A transport orderly returned Mary to the ER. She brought with her the X-rays and radiologist's report, confirming the doctor's original diagnoses; Mary had a uncompounded dislocated shoulder. The doctor made profuse apologies to Mary explaining that this next part was going to cause her further discomfort. He then set about to wrench her shoulder into its proper position. He started the process by stating "Mary, seeing the way you reacted earlier to having someone touch you, I am going to have your husband hold you while I do this, rather than one of the nurses. Is that ok with you?"

Mary bit the lip, then nodded her head. "Is it going to hurt that much?"

The edges of the doctor's mouth drooped as he shrugged, "It's the only way I know how to fix it."

The doctor then showed Jeff what he wanted him to do. He positioned Jeff so that his chest was pressing Mary to the table. Jeff's left arm was under Mary's neck with his hand griping her body between her neck and injured shoulder. His right hand was placed below her left shoulder almost on her breast. This arrangement put Jeff's and Mary's faces close together. Jeff can clearly see the look of fear in Mary's eyes. When he sensed the doctor moving, he placed his lips over Mary's. He opened his mouth and with all the emotion he could summon tried to suck the pain from his love. Mary responded by opening hers in return and let herself flow into her mate. The young lovers lost themselves so deeply that Mary never felt the yank and twist that restored the position of her joint. The doctor gave them a few more moments of tenderness before interrupting them. "Mary, its all over. Its going to be sore for a couple of days, I am going to prescribe a mild muscle relaxant to help with the healing process."

As the doctor walked away, he shook his head at what he had just witnessed. He had seen some powerful exchanges of love. This one he was going to have put near the top of his list.

The level of communion that the mates had just achieved was so tantalizingly close to what they had been seeking earlier that it made that need even more urgent.

Out in the waiting area, the circus that Sister Monica had feared had developed and now was assuming epic proportions. Several other police officers and a brace of detectives had joined the law enforcement contingent. Outside, three more cops were digging into every nook and cranny of Jeff's car. Every police car that had arrived was 'parked' in the emergency access lane at a different angle. Each one was still running its front doors open and its light flashing. Fortunately, the officers had turned off the sirens, though they had left the police radios on at maximum volume.

Father Tim arrived in the ER about this time. Sister Monica saw him and quickly shepherded him into the treatment area. Father's first concern was Mary's condition. "Is she asking to be anointed? I brought the Holy Oils just in case."

Sister Monica replied, "You won't need them for Mary, her condition is painful but not life threatening. You he might need them for her husband, with the way that pack of hyenas in the waiting room are snapping at him."

Sister explained to Father Tim what she knew of the assault. During this recital she continually refers to Mary as Mrs. Baker. (Katharine, what have they been up to?)

(Timothy, I think, maybe they have been trying to play house.) Father Tim then requested to talk to the couple privately. He was led to a holding area where he found Mary lying on a gurney dressed in hospital gown. Jeff was sitting at her side. They were holding hands, talking quietly. They looked up and saw Father Tim and got a very sheepish look.

Jeff announced,"Father, we didn't mean to inconvenience you."

Before he could continue Mary interrupted, "Its all my fault."

"No, Father she's wrong, I am the one to blame."

"Shsss! Luv" responded Mary as she reached with her good hand to try to cover Jeff's mouth. "It is mine and you know it."

"Both of you, stop it right now! You were assaulted by criminals. You can't blame yourselves for the acts of the likes of which attacked you." (Katharine, I thought they were more mature than that.) (Timothy, Me thinks that they are talking about something else.) (Huhm?, Katharine)

The pair sought each other's attention and with matching arched eyebrows communicated, we know that! Then each flicked their eyes in Father Tim's direction and back to the other's gaze. Next, they both lifted their shoulders with Mary winching at the movement. {Translation: He doesn't understand. Are you going to tell him or am I?}

(Katharine, they are at it again!)

(Timothy, of course they are. They have it down petty pat, don't you think?)

"Ok, you two, what are you not telling me? Mary, let Jeff answer for the both of you."

Jeff began, "Father I... er we went up there because it was the only place we could... er... you know... ? Ok?"

(Timothy, I told you so!)

"Remember, I told you; you two are not married, not at least in the eye's of The Church."

To which Mary replied, "I don't want to argue with you Father but I sincerely believe that Jeff and I have made THAT commitment in the eyes of God. Are not he and I, the ordinary ministers of the Sacrament of Matrimony?"

(Timothy, you better help them fix it and soon.)

(Katharine, We have to fix another problem first.)

"Have you talked to the police yet?" Jeff and Mary shook their heads. "Good! Then I'll assume when you asked for me you were seeking the advice of your attorney as well as for my spiritual guidance?" Father Tim said as he was nodding his head vigorously.

Jeff replied, "Yes, I guess so."

Father Tim said, "Very well, then we have them in a double whammy: 'Seal of the Confessional' and 'Lawyer Client Privilege'."

(Timothy, you can be so devious at times.)

"Now, tell me everything that occurred tonight, everything!"

Jeff and Mary recited the evenings events when they came to the motel part, Father Tim stopped them with the comment, "Stop right there, I don't want to hear any more about that until I put my stole on. You were indicating that you stopped to inquire about lodging in the future."

(Timothy, your lawyer tongue is returning)

(Yes Katherine, later tonight is in the future)

Then when they got to the park he again interrupted with "You were just passing through and stopped to have a short marital discussion."

(Timothy? Did I hear correctly?)

"By the way that was your lawyer making the last comment not your Father Confessor."

(Katherine, this two hat thing is going to be a little hairy.)

"But, Father, we didn't intend to do much talking." retorted Jeff.

Mary hid her eyes and added, "He's right Father."

(Katherine, this one is going to be difficult.)

"My children, (Timothy?)(Katharine, that's priest talk, a term of endearment) if my guess is right, you were going to attempt to have the ultimate communication a married couple can have. (Oops, Katharine, I hope that they don't catch my slip. Oh, Katharine wipe that silly grin off your face, I am trying to be serious here!) In the nature of keeping the subject of the discussion private, we will leave it alone. What I was indicating is that discussions between husband and wife are subject to "marital privilege", in other words; you cannot be compelled to testify against your spouse. Understood? Ok, Continue with your story."

Jeff took up the narrative. He described the shock of the glass being broken on Mary's side of the car. Then his being bodily ripped from his side and suffering through numerous kicks. His assailant leaving him, Jeff assumed the attacker thought that he was no longer a threat. His hearing Mary's pleas for help. Finding the rock under his hand. "Father, do you know how many of the events in 'Track and Field' are based on ancient warrior skills?" Jeff tells of disabling two of the attackers with rocks, then his aborted chase of the third. Coming back to Mary, and finding her in great distress. Picking her up and making for their car. The cop arriving. The officer who had no inkling as to what just happened. The officer's demand to place Mary on the ground. Jeff's wordless refusal. The police officer's opening the car door at his request. Jeff thanking him and telling the cop where he was taking Mary. Driving directly to the hospital. Probably running some red-lights in the process. We arrived here and the nuns have been taking care of us since.

Father Tim took all this in. After a few moments thought, he said, "Jeff, you did the right thing at every turn. Now I will go out there and attempt to straighten this out."

On his way to the receiving area, Father Tim stopped to talk with the doctor who had been treating Mary and Jeff. He asked if it was possible for the doctor to order something like an aspirin for Jeff. In way of explanation he offered, "I want to be able to tell those 'hyenas' truthfully that Jeff has been given a 'pain killer' and is unable to converse with them at this time."

The doctor thought for a moment, then said that he would order the medication. He started to walk away. Then he turned back and added, "The way that Mary trusted her husband there was no way possible that he is responsible for her injuries. If you want me to testify to that in a court of law, as a trained medical observer, I will gladly do it."

Father Tim went to the waiting area and sought out the person in charge of the police contingent. What he discovered was it was Detective Del'Grosso, an extremely unpleasant individual. Father Tim presented his card:

Archdiocese of Philadelphia

Rev. Timothy Strickland, B.A., M. Div., JD

Of Council to the Archdiocese

Turner 5-5555

The Detective looked at the card and replied, "Oh and a lawyer too, who are you representing?"

Father Tim answered, "The Baker's although since they are members of the diocese that interest is there also, but in this instance the Baker's are my primary clients. Just what seems to be the problem?"

"Baker's, you say? Are they my doers? I have a report of a crazed perp, who savagely attacked two young boys who were assisting a young girl in the park. He then kidnaped the female after threatening a police officer, while he was attempting to maintain the peace. We can throw in resisting arrest and fleeing the scene of a crime and that's just for starters. Two of the youths that were attacked are currently hospitalized in serious condition."

Father Tim features hardened in to a look of total incredibility. "Mr. and Mrs. Baker were transversing that excuse of a park, when they were set upon by assailants of unknown age, who caused grievous injury to Mrs. and Mr. Baker: then, even though Mr. Baker was personally in need of medical attention, he used the means at hand to subdue the aforesaid persons before they could violate his wife, Mrs. Baker. When a police officer arrived on the scene, he assisted my clients by opening the door to their conveyance, which had been damaged by the assailants Mr. Baker thanked him for his help, Mr. Baker then informed the officer where he was taking his wife to seek medical assistance. Mr. and Mrs. Baker arrived at this hospital directly from the incident. They have been undergoing treatment since their arrival. And now you are suggesting that they are somehow guilty of an infraction of the law?"

Del'Grosso gave Father Tim a hard look. The detective's partner motioned him aside. They talked privately for a few seconds "I have run into this lawyer before, we better check our facts before we make fools of ourselves."

Del'Grosso refused to heed the other cop's advice. He said, "I'm not afraid of his collar I'm going to treat him like any other lawyer. I really want to get one of those preppie kids that are constantly coming into the city and lording it over the locals. I'm sure that this 'kid' did some really bad things." Then related how he thought that anybody who lawyered up before he had a chance to question him hard had to be guilty. He then demanded that the culprit be produced for some 'in-depth' interrogation.

The hackles on Father Tim's neck arose at the last statement. Speaking directly to Del'Grosso, " Are you placing my clients under arrest?"

Del'Grosso started to answer when his partner butted in, "No we are not. We don't have a warrant at the moment."

To which Father Tim replied, "In that case, as their attorney, I can not allow it. They have both been given some medications for their injuries. Therefore, it is not possible at this time to have a responsive conversation with them."

"So I'll get a warrant," sneered Del'Grosso.

Del'Grosso hustled off to find a phone. He called the on-call Assistant District Attorney {ADA}. Fearing the worst, Father Tim got out his black book and called the President Judge of the Court of Common Pleas, a long time friendly adversary and now a parishioner at St. Luke's. He requested a hearing on the soon to be requested arrest warrant. The judge grilled Father Tim on the night's happenings as he knew them.

When he was finished the judge told Father Tim, "Father, I will get involved this one time. All of this is ex parte so I will set it up but I will not give any suggestion to Judge Goldstein on how to handle it. Make your case to him in open court. Now, unless there is something else, I will call the administrative clerk and so order it."

"Judge, there is another small matter, Mary Baker is 17 and therefore under the curfew age. Jeff Baker is over 18. Just to make things clear, could you order Mary to be released to Jeff, in loco parentis?"

"Tim, if you can make that one go down you're a better lawyer than I am. A wife 'released in custody of her husband, as a parent, good luck selling that to the wife. But I will include that in my order. Now, give me ten minutes, then call the clerk for the details."

As Father Tim hung up the phone, he could still hear the Judge's mirth.

(Timothy, you are a little too self satisfied. What did you just do?)

(Later, Katharine, I have some more thinking to do Please?)

Father Tim waited the allotted ten minutes and called the clerk. The hearing had been set for tomorrow at the central booking unit where a judge is stationed for such contingencies. He went over to the two detectives and suggested that they call their ADA back. They reluctantly did as bidden. Finding that they had been maneuvered around, they told the priest that tomorrow was a different day. Judge Goldstein didn't cater to papists like the President Judge did.

Father Tim left the two officers to get the hoard out of the Hospital. He went looking for Sister Monica. Once he found her, he asked to get the pair ready to leave. The Sister then told him what the police officers had done. They had subpoenaed all of Mary's clothes as evidence.

"I am compelled to collect even her unmentionables, all of them! She is going to feel so exposed!" bemoaned the Nun. "We can give her a gown but they are so immodest, that she would be embarrassed even to seen even by her husband."

"Embarrassed, in front of her husband?" enquired Father Tim.

(Katharine, I did it again, sorry)

(Timothy, don't be sorry.You are simply acknowledging the reality.)

Sister Monica, somewhat flustered, replied, "I don't know much about those things. The gown is the best I can do."

(Psss, dear you brought along your cassock, didn't you)

(It is in the car, Katharine.)

(Timothy, a cassock is almost a dress.)

(Let her wear it, Little One?)

(My husband, you haven't called me that in ages. Of course, let her wear it!)

"Sister Monica, I have a cassock in the car. It would certainly be more concealing than that 'gown'."

Sister Monica considered it for a moment. "I never thought about it but the cassock would be perfect. There is nothing more protective than to wrap oneself in the cloth."

Father Tim retrieved the vestment from his car. The sister took it from there; helping Jeff remove the requested 'evidence' from Mary, and helping him put the pseudo dress on his love. With Mary modest, they left the ER. Father Tim in the meantime had brought his car to the entrance. Jeff looked around, seeking a glimpse of his car but not seeing it, he returned his attention to his mate. Father Tim noticed the momentary concern and the quick dismissal. (Katharine, we are dealing with the real thing here.) (Timothy, of course we are. You males are so dense at times.)

On the way to Mary's house Father Tim realized that Mary was trying to remove her rings.

"Mary, I don't think that is fair to Jeff."

"Father, I don't want to hurt my parents."

"Mary, who is more important to you, Jeff or your parents?" questioned Father.

"Jeff!" sobbed Mary.

"Then?" was Father's one word question.

Mary turned to her mate, "I'm sorry Dear, I love you and we will be together. But I feel my parents still control me."

"Mary leave them on and I will tell them about our vows."

Father Tim pulled into Mary's driveway. Jeff helped Mary out of the passenger's seat. The trio walked to the front door. Father Tim opened the door and motioned Jeff to take Mary inside.

Just inside the door, they were greeted by Smokey. He wanted to jump up and welcome his mistress and his new pack leader but his keen sense of danger prevented him. He smelled injury and pain in the air. He became more troubled as he identified the source of the scents, his mistress. The more he sniffed there were other signals in the air. He sensed fear on his new leader but the fear was not of him. The third one had no fear at all on him. He was the one in command of this little party. Smokey turned and held his ground between the trio and Mary's advancing parents.

"Just who the hell do you think you are barging in here? And you two children, you are way past your curfew," blustered Mary's dad.

Father Tim had his back to the parents. He said, "Jeff, take Mary to her room and see if you can make her comfortable. I will talk to these two until you get back."

Jeff looked at his love and arched his brow. Mary pointed up the stairs and said "First door on the right."

At this point, Mary's mother chimed in with, "He can't do that, it would be sinful. And where is her new dress?"

"Jeff, go on, she is hurting just standing there. There is no sin involved." was Father Tim's response.

While Jeff half carried, half walked Mary up the stairs to her bedroom, Father Tim turned his attention to her parents.

"Mr. and Mrs. Baker, I am Father Timothy Strickland, the Chaplin at Mary's School and your daughter and Jeff's attorney. There was an unfortunate incident in town tonight. Mary and Jeff were savagely attacked. Very fortunately, Jeff was able to subdue two of the three attackers and chased off the third one. The first two are in the hospital, and they are seeking the third. During the melee, Mary was injured. So Jeff took her to St. Celia's for treatment. At the hospital, when they asked your daughter if she would like to have a priest visit her, she asked for me. So I came over. When Jeff gets back down, he will fill in the rest. I believe that he has some important news for you."

Shortly, Jeff came down the stairs carrying Father Tim's cassock. Father Tim took the offered garment and put it over his arm.

Smokey, watching from the top of the stairs, stared at his pack leader trying to communicate 'you better learn to take better care of your mate and my mistress. While I'm on duty, no one dare approach her except you and maybe that new super-top-dog next to you.'

Father Tim prompted Jeff, "I believe that you have something to tell these good folks here."

With the thought of 'In to the valley of death rode the six hundred' bouncing around in his head; Jeff opened his mouth, "Mr. and Mrs. Baker, I have asked Mary to marry me, and she has said yes."

The first to react was Mary's mother, "It can't be for real she only has one of those play friendship rings."

Not to be upstaged, Mary's dad added, "What do you mean you asked her? You have to ask ME!"

"No, sir. I asked her, it is her decision and hers only!"

Not one to allow his authority to be questioned, Mary's dad retorted, "Well I won't allow it! I won't sign the papers. She's not old enough"

Seeing that this conversation was not going anywhere, Father Tim broke in with, "Mr. Baker, in the eyes of Holy Mother the Church she is, and she can. It is HER assent, not yours, that is required."

Mary's mother was feeling left out. She piped up with, "You can't buy her with that piece of costume jewelry that she has been trying to hide all week!"

The anger at the way he and his love were being treated finally boiled over in Jeff. He all but spat, "That 'piece of costume jewelry' is her wedding ring and has been in my family longer than you have been alive. And as if it matters, the stone in our engagement ring is twice the size of the one you are wearing."

Drawing a deep breath, Jeff continued, "Your daughter, the person who I love more than life itself, is upstairs hurting and you two are concerned with the value of jewelry and defending your turf. That disgusts me! Don't you even want to know what happened tonight? Or how serious her condition is? I'll be back in the morning to check on Mary. Father Tim, can we leave now?"

The priest looked at Mary's parents, then at Jeff. "Jeff, you are legally responsible for Mary, are you willing to leave her in these people's care?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.