Lucky Stiff - Cover

Lucky Stiff

Copyright© 2004 by JiMC

Chapter 41 -- Wild Weekend III

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 41 -- Wild Weekend III - In the second entry of the Lucky Tickets saga, our hero learns about friendship, love, and other important lessons about life as this tale follows him through tenth grade and into eleventh grade. (46 Chapters plus a Prologue and Afterword; 334,465 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

When the jazzman's signifyin',
And the band is windin' low,
It's the late night side of morning,
In the darkness of his soul.
He can fill a room with sadness,
As he fills his horn with tears.
He can cry like a fallen angel,
When risin' time is near.

--Jazzman (Carole King)


After Kristen and I finished in the shower, I went upstairs to get dressed. When I came back downstairs, I heard music playing in the billiard room. I went to that room and saw Kristen was sitting on one of the chairs, strumming quietly along to Going to California on the album Led Zeppelin IV.

"I like side one better," I commented, smiling at Kristen.

"Everybody likes Stairway," Kristen said, nodding. "I just didn't feel like strumming my acoustic guitar to Black Dog."

I figured that Black Dog with an acoustic accompaniment would be something weird and smiled in response.

Since we were waiting for the cheerleaders to return, I parked myself at Kristen's feet with my eyes half closed, letting the music flow gently through my head. I was thinking about what Kristen told me a little over a half hour earlier. Somehow, despite the fact that Kristen admitted she once wanted to kill me, I felt much closer to her than before.

I decided that I would need to have a long talk with Patty to completely understand things.

The sound of the outside door opening broke me out of my reverie, and Lynette arrived in the billiard room with June, Sherry, and my sister in tow.

I was about to greet the girls when Lynette said, "What are you guys doing lounging around? Why don't you guys come outside and get some fresh air?"

I blinked at Lynette. Unlike her demeanor when she was cheerleader captain, Lynette hardly ever suggested any activity around the apartment, but here she was doing just that.

"Outside?" I asked, confused.

Sherry joined Lynette. "It's a wonderful day, Jim!"

Merry added, "You didn't even say 'Hi!' to me!"

"Hi, Shortcake!" I said, automatically, a bit apologetically.

"Come on, you two," Lynette said, pulling me up by my arm. "Get outside!"

After pulling me up, Lynette surprised me by taking Kristen by the arm, delaying only slightly while Kristen put her guitar against the wall. My Goddess was pulled up by Lynette.

I shrugged at Kristen, not knowing what got into Lynette. Did the two girls have a fight before? I thought they were all lovey-dovey in the shower this morning...

June asked, "Were the two of you in here all the time we were gone?"

My response was a shrug. "Here, the studio..."

"The shower," Kristen added with a smirk.

June shook her head. "You need to get outside more."

Before I knew it, Merry and June had me by the arms and led me down the hall toward the door that led outside.

"What's going on?" I asked, completely perplexed.

None of the girls answered me. I could now tell that Kristen seemed to know what was going on, which made me a bit more curious.

When I got to the door...

"SURPRISE!"

There were people everywhere! Cheerleaders--some still in their outfits--and members of the band from school. Mr. Proilet and a couple of other teachers were there as well. I turned to look at Kristen, who simply kissed me.

"That's for the surprise party you threw me for my eighteenth birthday!" Kristen said, smiling. "Daddy and Mommy set this up for us."

I tried to pick out Kristen's parents in the crowd and saw them sitting on some chairs with my step-father and mother. I went to go over to them to thank them, but people kept interrupting me to wish me a happy birthday.

When I got to the place where our parents were, I was further surprised to see Will and Camille were there as well.

"Cammy!" I said, reaching out to give her a big hug.

"Will told me that he'd spank me if I didn't show up for this soire that Kristen planned!"

I gave Camille a big kiss on the cheek and then shook Will's hand.

Daniel Swift got up from his chair and shook my hand next. "Happy birthday, son!"

"Thanks, Mr. Swift!"

I received a kiss from Charlie Swift as well as my mother, and I got a firm handshake from my step-father.

I turned around to look at everybody who was at the party. I couldn't believe so many people were there... it had to be even more than the number of people who had been to Kristen's birthday party earlier that year.

I saw Roy Fennel, who was chatting with Sherry and Merry, and not only was most of my jazz band around, but so was most of the concert band as well. I saw a stage was set up but had large sheets around it. It was obvious that Kristen had planned some entertainment as well. I wondered how many of the jazz band would be performing today.

Kristen came over with two cans of soda and handed me one. "I envy you. My birthday is in January, and it's too cold then for an outdoor birthday. You get to have wonderful weather for your birthday! Were you surprised?"

"You bet!" I said, still in awe at all the people who were over at the house.

"Mom and Dad suspended house rules and opened the porch to the outside so people can have easy access to the pool. People were told to bring their bathing suits if they want to swim. We have burgers and hot dogs for the afternoon, and the caterer will bring us some barbecued chicken and ribs later tonight."

"When did you plan this?" I asked, stunned by the turnout.

"I planned it in January, but didn't tell anybody about it until a couple of months ago. Everybody promised to help me keep it a secret from you."

"I love you, Goddess!"

"Oh, Jim!"

The two of us kissed for a long time.


There was a tent set up with picnic tables underneath, and there were people I didn't know--the caterers--serving food to all takers.

I kept looking at the stage, which was still shrouded in white sheets. Kristen managed to get my curiosity piqued over that. Who was going to perform? Did she make any arrangements with Mr. Proilet to get the Jazz Band to perform? If so, when did they have time to rehearse?

I was startled when I heard a deep voice boom out. "Hey, Oogie!" This was accompanied by a large hand on my right shoulder.

"Archy?" I asked, recognizing the voice. I turned around and saw Archy and June were there. "You're here from college!"

"Do you think I'd miss out on your birthday?" Archy laughed as we shook hands. "Besides, Kristen arranged for a Piper Cub to pick me up in Indiana. I'll be going back later tomorrow. Thank goodness we don't have classes yet."

"Don't you have a game this week?"

"We have a bye this week. June told Kristen and next thing I know, she calls me and tells me to get my black butt over here for your party!"

June smiled, and I could see that she was happy to see her big old Teddy Bear with her, even for just a while.

I nodded toward the stage. "Do you have any idea what Kristen has planned over there?"

Archy laughed a deep booming laugh. "Oogie, my friend. That little lady of yours next to you would rip my heart out along with some other organs if I were to spoil her surprise."

I turned to where Archy indicated, and saw Kristen had come back to be with me. I smiled sheepishly.

"You have Archy trained very well, June," Kristen said, smiling at the couple.

"I have no complaints," June said.

As I left, I saw Archy and June start a warm kiss together. I was happy that June and Archy were able to get together again. As much as June and I loved one another, it was nothing compared to the deep bond shared between the linebacker and the cheerleader.

As Kristen led me toward the picnic tent, Mr. Proilet stopped us and shook my hand. "Happy Birthday, Jim!"

"Thanks!" I said, looking back as Kristen continued to drag me away. I wasn't able to ask my teacher if the band was going to be performing.

I looked in the direction that Kristen was dragging me, and saw Kristen's brother Will and Camille at a picnic table eating lunch.

"Hey, guys!" Kristen said. "I'm glad you were able to make it, Will!"

"There would have been hell to pay if I didn't make it," Will said, laughing. "Mom and Dad were very insistent."

"When does school start?" I asked.

"In a couple of weeks..." Will started.

"Two weeks," Camille said.

The two started laughing together, and Kristen and I joined them.

"How long are you in town?" I asked.

The two looked at each other. "We have tickets to go back to New England on Wednesday. We arrive in Boston for a final weekend before I have to show up at the dorm at Brown."

My favorite red head came over to the table where we were sitting with a plate containing mostly potato salad and macaroni salad.

"Hey, Patty!"

Patty smiled at me and gave a big hug to Camille and Will.

"How long are you guys in Illinois?" Patty asked.

"Our flight leaves Wednesday night," Camille answered.

I hadn't noticed that Kristen left me alone until I saw her come back with a couple of paper plates full of food. She handed one to me which had a hamburger and some cole slaw.

"Yum!" I said, attacking the hamburger.

As I was eating, Patty leaned close to me and whispered, "I can see that we will need to talk later."


I made small talk with Camille, Will, and Patty. I wanted to talk with each one, albeit privately, but the party wasn't the opportune time for that.

"Where are you guys staying?"

Will answered. "My old room. Mom and Dad said that Cammy can stay in Kristen's old room if she wants."

I nodded and finished my hamburger.

I watched people interact around me.

Mr. Proilet was talking animatedly to my parents, and both Daniel and Charlie Swift seemed to have a few comments to make as well. I figured that whatever they were talking about involved me. From the expressions of everybody involved, however, there wasn't very much disagreement among the five of them.

I turned to tell Kristen about what I had seen, but found that my Goddess had disappeared again. A quick scan of the party didn't reveal her location.

"Mind if I excuse myself?" I asked my companions.

There didn't seem to be any objections, although Camille brushed my arm and said, very softly, "I'd like to talk with you later on." It was the second time a friend told me that.

I nodded at Camille and got up from the table, putting my now empty plate into one of the trash bins that were strategically located all over the yard.

I saw Archy and June standing by Sherry and Lynette, and I moved over to where they were.

"Hey, Oogie! Great party!" Sherry said, giggling.

I smiled at Sherry and asked how everybody was doing.

"Everybody seems great!"

I looked around and saw Roy chatting with Stacy, a member of the chorus, and my sister.

"Hmm, Roy and Stacy. They'd make an interesting couple."

"Are you kidding?" Sherry asked.

"Huh?" Was there some problem between Roy and Stacy that I didn't know? I thought that Roy and Stacy got along very well--they both had wonderful singing voices and they were both in the chorus.

Sherry seemed surprised. "You mean you don't know?"

I gave Sherry an exasperated look. "Nobody tells me anything around here. What's wrong between Roy and Stacy?"

"Nothing!" Sherry said, still looking surprised that I was missing something.

I thought back to the conversation I had with Roy the other day and suddenly remembered the subject. "Roy and my sister?"

"It's not that serious," Sherry said, trying to assure me.

I didn't know how to take this information. I mean, I had no hold over my sister. I didn't even live with her anymore. However, I did know that Roy had a relationship with a cheerleader a few months back, even though she already graduated. They were both at the villa during the senior weekend, and it was obvious that their relationship wasn't entirely platonic...

"Really, Jim," Sherry said, patting my arm, "it's not serious. Merry seems amused that Roy seems interested. I think she still thinks of Roy as your best friend. Of course she's going to be curious. That's it."

"If you say so."

Roy was my friend... probably the closest male friend that I had. Why was I getting these strange feelings?

"Wow!" Sherry breathed, diverting my attention.

I turned to see what Sherry was looking at, and saw Kristen and Lynette emerge from my apartment wearing the skimpiest bikinis I've ever seen. The cuts of their suits as well as the material were identical; only the color was different between them. The one Kristen was wearing was black, and Lynette's was white.

Kristen saw me looking at her and she smiled, and ran over to me, leaving Lynette behind. "Like my suit?"

"Love it, Goddess!"

"Wait until you see Lynette's after she hits the water!"

Sherry gasped. "That material will become nearly transparent if it gets wet!"

"That's the idea, Sherry!" Kristen said with a snicker.

"Does Lynette know this?" I asked.

Kristen shrugged as if she didn't care. "Lynette does what I tell her."

I nodded, but Sherry was still staring open mouthed at Lynette, who finally reached us.

"Going swimming, Lynette?" I asked, amused by the prospect.

Lynette looked at Kristen, who nodded. "Of course," Lynette replied.

Kristen said, "You should put on a bathing suit, Jim. I left one out for you on the bed." She turned to Sherry and added, "Jim can show you where my bathing suits are if you didn't bring any, Sherry."

"Um, thanks," Sherry said.

Kristen took Lynette by the hand and started walking toward the pool.

Without a word, Sherry took my hand and led me back to my apartment.


When we were alone, Sherry said, quietly, "I'm not sure what you did, but the compulsion I had a couple of days ago isn't as bad."

I nodded, a bit embarrassed by my behavior the other day.

"Kristen knows about me, doesn't she?"

"What makes you say that?" I asked guardedly.

"Kris and I talked last night. We were alone in your bedroom."

Really? "About what?"

"Kris confirmed that she had seen the two of us the other day. She also told me she understands how I feel about you. From the way she said it, she implied that I felt different about you than the way we were just friends a week or two ago. I got embarrassed and that probably confirmed any suspicions she may have had."

Uh oh...

Sherry continued. "Then Kristen said something that I am still finding hard to believe. She first said that she wanted to thank me for being such a good friend to both of you, and that she realizes that I always had a crush on you. She told me that the future is for the two of you, but that you were very understanding of her needs. She admitted to me that she sleeps with Lynette, but also that she's slept with Camille, Archy, and Patty. That's when she told me that if you could let her have her freedom with those people, it would only be fair for her to let you have that same freedom with me."

I was stunned. "Kristen said that?"

"I tried to tell her that I didn't want to... and that is when she said whatever I do with you... even on your birthday--and she mentioned that! Whatever I do with you, she said, it has her blessing, as long as I don't try to interfere with the love between the two of you."

I had no idea what to say to this. I knew that Kristen had given me permission the other day, but this conversation with Sherry was out of the ordinary!

Sherry added, "I promised Kristen that I wasn't out to get you anymore."

Suddenly, I eyed Sherry suspiciously. "Why are you telling me this?"

Sherry stopped walking and looked me straight in the eyes. "Look, Jim. I have this compulsion, and I'm not really sure where it came from. The really eerie part is that I used to be worried about it--I was worried sick! Now, it's like... it's like, it's not a problem. That should worry me, but it... it doesn't. I'm starting to think that I'm losing my mind... only, it's like... well... so what else is new? This isn't like me at all!"

Sherry's face revealed none of the worry that her words would indicate. I remembered again how my friend Jack Williams seemed confused and confounded when I told him not to remember things under the influence of the tickets. I was careful not to play with people's minds like that since, but it appears I really fucked Sherry's mind over now.

"I'm..."

"I know what you are going to say, Jim," Sherry said, her voice much softer. "I think you don't want me to worry about things, and for some reason, I'm not. It's that it just doesn't make any sense."

Letting out a sigh, I said, "I know. Things don't always make sense to me, either."

The two of us looked at each other for a long moment. Neither of us seemed to know what to do.

Finally, I moved closer to Sherry, bringing my face close to hers. Sherry's eyes closed and her lips pursed; she obviously knew my intention.

I kissed the girl. I felt her lips part, but I didn't follow her lead. Instead, I moved my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

After a few seconds, I felt Sherry breathe out through her nose. It was almost a sigh.

I'm not sure how long we kissed.

When we finally broke it off, I pulled Sherry into the master bedroom. I sat her down on the foot of the bed, and then walked into the large walk-in closet. I turned the light on within and then opened a large drawer inside, verifying the contents within.

I left the closet, and I could see that Sherry had a look of quiet expectation in her eyes. I intentionally ignored her, and grabbed the bathing suit that was on the bed. It was one that Kristen and Lynette purchased a few weeks before that I hadn't worn yet.

Gathering up all my will power, I finally spoke. "Kristen's bathing suits are in the open drawer in the closet, Sherry. I'll give you some privacy in here as you get dressed."

I picked up my bathing suit and quietly left the bedroom to go into the spare bedroom to change.


I was sitting in the living room when Sherry finally emerged from the bedroom. She was wearing a pale blue bikini that seemed to fit her properly.

"Jim, did I ever tell you why I've loved you for so long?"

The question startled me. "I don't think so. Why?"

Sherry gave me a slight smile. "Ever since I saw you the first time, I noticed that you seem to have a self-assured determination to achieve whatever it is that you seem to want to do. I heard that you learned to play the clarinet in seventh grade in a matter of a couple of weeks, and when you played it, you played it better than anybody else in the junior high."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.