Lucky Stiff - Cover

Preview

Lucky Stiff

by JiMC

Copyright© 2004 by JiMC

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Fa/Fa, Fa/ft, Mult, Romantic, Mind Control, Magic, MaleDom, Oral Sex,

Mind Control Sex Story: In the second entry of the Lucky Tickets saga, our hero learns about friendship, love, and other important lessons about life as this tale follows him through tenth grade and into eleventh grade. (46 Chapters plus a Prologue and Afterword; 334,465 words total)

Copyright

This story is copyright © 2003-2005. All rights are reserved by the author, including that of publication. Posting on-line is only allowed when permission is explicitly granted by the author, and then only for the complete story, including this disclaimer. Contact the author at <jimc-author at excite dot com> for more information, referring to this story ("Lucky Tickets 2: Lucky Stiff").

I explicitly grant permission to post this story as a work in progress on storiesonline.net and asstr.org. Those two sites also have explicit permission to post the completed stories as well.

The following is a work of fiction and is just a fantasy. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental and entirely unintentional. There may be references to people in a historical context, but they are not really characters in this story.

This is a story that describes sexually explicit situations in a fictional universe that only vaguely seems similar to the one we live in. Most of the characters in this story are under aged. However, the target audience is adults (people over the age of eighteen) with broad minds.


This is a sequel to the story "Lucky Tickets," and as such, you may want to read that story first to get a better introduction to the characters present in both stories. Like a lot of sequels, it's not really meant to be read out of order.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.