Talking To The Dead - Cover

Talking To The Dead

by Tim Mack

Copyright© 2004 by Tim Mack

Erotica Sex Story: A true story about a conversation I had with a Lady I was told had been dead for three years.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Safe Sex   .

There was a slight chill in the night air, but as they embraced on the beach under the glow of the full Moon, it was a perfect night for lovers. But the earlier event of the night was destined to put these love birds on hold for a while. As Tim ran his fingers through Janets golden blond hair, she pulled her head back to speak.

"What did she say?" Janet whispered

"What did who say?" Tim asked

"The Lady you were talking to outside my house." She answered."

"Oh Babe. Can't we talk about that later? You know I melt whenever I hold you tight." He said.

"Honey, I'm curious." She replied.

"Not now Babe. I don't want to talk about some ghost of a Lady while you're in my arms and their's a full Moon. Can't it wait a while?" He asked.

"Tell me and then we'll go under the Board Walk and make out". She said

"How did you know about the Board Walk?" He asked.

"Fran told me about it a long time ago, but I wanted to wait until I felt the time was right. And now the time is right honey." She replied.

"You're ready tonight. I didn't expect this so soon. Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, tonight. I'm sure. But first you have to answer my questions. All my questions." She said.

"You've got a deal Babe." Anything. Ask me anything. But no more questions when where under the Board Walk." He said.

"Deal. Just tell me everything that happened from the time you first saw her until the time she left." She said.

"Okay. I can do that. I was getting bored. You said you'd see me outside your house in ten minutes and a half hour later there was still no sign of you. I felt like having a cigarette, but I was trying not to. I didn't want to kiss you when you came out with cigarette breath. But after another five minutes, I said screw it." He said.

"Screw it. That's what you thought. I wasn't worth waiting a few more minutes for." She said laughing.

"Oh yeah, you know you're worth it Babe, I was just getting bored. Anyway I looked down to lite the cigaratte and when my eyes looked up again, there she was standing there. It was weird, really weird. I mean I didn't hear any foot steps or any kind of sound. Its like she just came out of thin air. But I just figured she was real light on her feet or something." He said.

"Can you remember her exact words to you honey?" She said.

"Yeah, I can, but it was strange, really strange. First she stared at me as if she were looking right through my body."

She said. "You're just the one I'm looking for. You're very muscular. You should be able to break down my door."

"Why do you want to break down your door?" I asked.

She said. "Its this dress, I'm tired of looking at it. I want to get another one."

"Its a very pretty dress. Why would you be tired of looking at it?" I asked.

"I've been wearing it for three years now. It was my favorite, but now its time for a change." She said.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.