Kannan, My Lover Boy - Cover

Kannan, My Lover Boy

by Jayabharathi

Copyright© 2004 by Jayabharathi

Erotica Sex Story: This is the real experience i had with my cousin Kannan. We presented each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   True Story   Cousins   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Size   .

I am Jayabharathi, 24 years of age and staying in Mumbai. My family is originally from Kerala but had my school education in Emirates and further education in Mumbai since my father was already settled in Mumbai. I have one brother, studying in 12th, is still with my parents in Dubai. I found your site when Kannan shown me along with some other erotic stories sites. There is very less contributors from India.The cousin stories attracted me very much since I had a very nice experience with Kannan, my cousin brother. Out of that I liked one story especially My Story by Latha. I am sure that all of you might have definitely enjoyed the real experience submitted by Latha, under the title" My Story". I know that there are many gents writing with the name of ladies. But a lady can understand the difference between the writing while going through it. When I sent her my appreciation regarding her story she replied immediately and informed me that she has got great response from readers for being so bold. Really I become too hot after reading her narrations about lovemaking with Raj, her cousin.

Because I have gone through such a real experience. She done it for conceiving a baby but I seduced my cousin, Kannan for the first time to loose my virginity. While enjoying him, I forgot that I am 24 and once a married woman. So without any barriers, yes it is 100% true, I am just presenting my real feelings here with the permission of Kannan. I am very happy to narrate this real incident before you, since it was a long cherished dream came true. Latha's boldness in narrating the real incidents made me also brave enough to express my real feelings for you. Each and every word that follows is true and I hope readers will accept it. May be some of the readers will feel this real story as a fiction or fantasy. But sorry it is real one and it happened to me even though it is still hard to believe. I hope readers will accept it like that story. While I am typing my real experience, Kannan is just sleeping in our king sized bed after a nice lovemaking. I could see the satisfied face of my lover boy. Now I love him more than anything in the world. It is perfect love and definitely not lust.

Just a brief description about me for going further into the story. Readers will find the description of Kannan better than mine. So I feel it is not fair to tell much about me. My shapely curved buttocks and wonderful thighs were really perfect and I named as sexy queen in college. Really to say truth, I am an attractive girl very fair and my figure is well maintained [36-26-34], of which I have always been proud. Maya was my classmate [as well as relative] from 5th Std onwards. She is my close friend and we shared everything including feelings. She was also a beauty but little fat like south Indian actress Bhanupriya. After 12th we came to Mumbai for further education and stayed in hostel. We really made all students crazy and many boys tried to make us their girlfriends. But we always kept a distance with all boys since both of us are from orthodox Brahmin families. We are from northern part of Kerala and our parents were very particular regarding our language and culture. So they taught us Malayalam by keeping a teacher and brought us very strictly even though we had our school education in Emirates.

Really we had immense sexual urge but we controlled ourselves since we are afraid of entering into a relation ship with others due to several reasons. We used to engage in lesbian to satisfy us. In our lovemaking Maya used to take always initiative. She is always very aggressive and many times played the role of male partner and really I loved that also. I admit that now a days lovemaking before marriage is not a rare thing. But we wanted to be faithful to our would be. So we decided to remain as a virgin till marriage. I admit that now a days it is a rare thing especially in cities like Mumbai. After MBA both of us joined a famous company based in Mumbai. I got married in November 2003. I protested enough since I was not ready to marry at a young age, but my parents insisted since it was a good proposal. My husband was working as an Engineer in an Oilrig and used to be 15 days in Mumbai and 15 days in his working place. Really he was a handsome man around 30 and I entered into married life with a lot of hopes. On our wedding day he told me to sleep since both of us were tired enough.

I found nothing wrong in it. But to my surprise it continued in the coming days also. We started living in our spacious flat. When I asked him regarding the problem he got infuriated and left the flat for the day. Even after two weeks I remained as a virgin. One day I tried to make him hot by showing my sexy body but it was in vain. Again I found solace in lesbian relation with Maya and I used to tell my problems to her. Then she told me to check with him regarding a consultation with a Doctor. But he was not ready for that. So pathetically I conceived the truth that that my marriage life is a total failure. One month after my marriage, I left for a meeting with a foreign company official for some tie-up. He dropped me in Leela Penta Hotel and gone back. While I was waiting for my senior, he called on my mobile for telling that the meeting is cancelled since foreign company official is postponed his visit. My husband told me that he is going to meet a friend and will be back in our flat by evening only. I tried to call on his mobile. Since it was switched off I got a cab and reached my flat. I opened the flat with spare key. While entering the flat I felt something wrong going on inside our bedroom. I was amazed to see that the room was closed from inside.

I went from the other side of the room, to see from the window what he is doing inside. Curtains were hanging over there but there was some space between the two. I was shocked to see my husband is making love with his elder sister-in-law. I heard some rumors before and I felt their relation something strange when she was with him. The illicit relation with his sister-in-law, which started years before after her husband's death continued after my marriage also. I quickly ran towards the door and knocked there. They took much time in opening the door and I saw that they worn dress and was trying to act normally. I couldn't speak anything, as I was really furious and shouted to both of them to get out of my flat. It was too much for me to bear since I never expected such an act from my husband. I was wondering why he married me, for making my life a hell, if he had this relation. During that time Maya shifted to my place and her presence felt as a big relief. When my parents came from Dubai with mutual consent we got separated thus ending my two-month married life. [?] While discussing the matters I told them that in future I would decide regarding my marriage.

My uncle's Son, Kannan, aged 20, who was doing his computer engineering, shifted from hostel to stay with me as per the advice of my father, since staying alone in a flat in Mumbai was not safe.Our 4 BHK flat is presented to me by my father. He purchased the balance two flats of that floor [20th] for my brother and for them. Our building is in a calm place facing a famous lake and there were no building in front or near of our building for the time being thus to destroy the privacy. Moreover they have arranged the sit out of every flat with enough space between each flat. Father was not interested to give the flat on rental basis. So we enjoyed perfect privacy while staying in that floor. Sit out was very spacious with access from all bedrooms. There we arranged no furniture but only Arabic sitting near the bedroom wall and we planted there many plants like jasmine trees [bush type] and creepers etc. It is covered with sliding glass doors with reflective glass thus preventing vision inside during days. Kannan used to do yoga every day morning from there. He told me that it is very helpful to keep our mind cool.

As per his advice I also started to do yoga. Really it helped me a lot. We used to sit in there during evening and full moon days by keeping the sliding doors opened to get nice wind there. We never used Air conditioners since we used to get nice wind from the lakeside. Both of us liked the full moon and breezy wind. We had found that we have a lot more in common than we had thought like traveling, to walk in rain, literature etc. Really his presence gave a lot of confidence and his presence in my flat was really felt as a security for me. He is matured than his age and had a quick sense of wit, humor and knew how to make a person comfortable and. He was not much handsome boy but what attracted me to him? He was caring and understood my needs.I discussed with him all my problems since he already known regarding my ex- husband's relation with his sister in law.

While revealing my feelings don't treat or consider me as woman with nymphomaniac tendencies. As I said before I am just revealing my actual feelings with the full permission of Kannan since it was not a secret hidden from him. After my failed marriage I was really craving for a big cock inside me to feel the real pleasure. I can't pinpoint the time when this kind of thoughts began to develop. Due my bitter experience I hated really men and another married life. May be due to the hatred towards my husband. I was looking for the next step to have a nice sexual experience. The next step was whom would I do this with. Again, I wasn't really planning on doing it, but it was part of thinking about doing it. I mean, if you're going to do this, it has to be with someone who is interested me? I looked at the co-workers where I work. A few of them were very attractive, but this would be a very bad idea since I was not sure whether they are ok and free from any diseases etc. I didn't really know what they had in mind, whether this would be a one-time thing or an ongoing situation, doing it with someone I work with could lead to problems.

It might get out and I would be too embarrassed to continue working there. The man might want more of a relationship than I was willing to offer. The risks were unacceptable. Where do I find him then? I'm a woman. I don't go out looking for guys. I do go out with Maya and Kannan sometimes. But what would they think if I met a guy and went off with him? They might be my friends, but I'd quickly get a reputation as a complete slut. They say a girl can get laid anytime she wants. Definitely it is a wrong judgment. Moreover I have to keep it as a secret also. If I were to do this, it would have to be with someone I found appealing. Suddenly my wild thoughts started to centralize on Kannan. Finally I found the answer to my crazy thoughts. But the relation between us worried me a lot even though in Kerala marriage is permitted between us. [Murapennu] But I was afraid to take first step since I was not ready to spoil a nice relation. So I decided to discuss this with Maya, next weekend.

Luckily it just happened quite naturally as well as beautifully as I fantasized during that weekend itself. That weekend Maya came to my flat along with me after office hours and met Kannan for the first time. Even though she visited my flat after his shifting, he was not there that time. I really felt lust in her eyes, while she is watching him [Sorry to say the truth. She is my close friend. So I know her every move]. While facing Maya his face become red and really he blushed. And I used to discuss all my erotic fantasies with her and she consoled me by telling that it would come true one day. She also shared the same kind of fantasies. She was also a virgin till that time and never got such a young boy to make love before to loose her virginity. We also watched a very beautiful porn movie. After watching a porn film for the first time, I become much crazy about sucking cock and threesome since it was filmed very erotically. In that film two young girls were seducing a young boy aged 16. He was with a giant cock and they were teaching him all kind of lovemaking positions.

And then Maya kissed me, probing passionately with her tongue. She got my gown unbuttoned and then unfastened my bra. Then her own. Our breasts pressed up against one another's, nipple to nipple. All the while she nuzzled my neck with her lips and tickled my ears with her tongue."Please Maya, Eaat me. Please". Now, she began to fondle, kiss and lick my breasts and suck my nipples. Then her hands moved lower into panties."Oh my God!" she squealed. Both of us become naked and while eating each other in 69 position, Maya told"Rathi, please think that Kannan is eating you." My God, She told me what I had in my mind.While fantasazing like that I got an immense orgasm which I never received before. Next day was Sunday and Kannan left flat around 10 O'clock morning for combined study to his friend's house. Maya was bathing and since my computer was under repair I just went to Kannan's room to check if there is any e-mail for me. I used to chat with my parents through MSN or Yahoo.

I opened his computer to check e-mail and much surprised to see one of my picture in a tight white pant and same color mini shirt, which was ending just above my erotic navel as wallpaper. That was taken during a fashion show conducted by a magazine last year in our college and everybody appreciated that. It was a sexy one and my parents scolded me little bit for that. Definitely he forgot to change it while closing. Meanwhile I noticed one CD near the computer and by mere curiosity I just taken it and seen a small writing on it "My fantasies". Since I heard about Penthouse stories, some porn sites etc I assumed that it is a story or fantasy. I just put it to CD drive and opened it. My God, what he has written as fantasy was far far beyond my wild imaginations. It is titled as "Rathichechi, my fantasy lady-Kannan". Then I came to know that he used to surf porn sites and erotic stories section. He started about me like this "Rathichechi, She was fair enough and attractive looking. I realized I had a big crush on Chechi.

My feeling were no longer those of a boy for his cousin sister but for a man for a woman. Rathichechi is four years older than me. But now I liked her as a woman but I did not want to hurt her feelings. She had a beautiful face. Her lips were very pouting. She had an attractive, appealing and inviting figure, and could easily termed, as very sexy figure and it resembled Shilpa, my favorite Hindi actress. Chechi have the nicest perfectly shaped tits, I have never seen but I was damned if I could not kiss and feel her up. Chechi's breasts were remarkably eye catching and were well developed and fleshy. She is not much fat but her perfectly shaped breasts were in proper size. The look of her opulent breasts was such that no young man could afford to resist from staring at them lustfully. I used to go just crazy to squeeze those perfect twins, to suck them, lick them, bite them, and eat them.I know very well that I should not think like this about her since she is my cousin. Her perfectly shaped deep navel and waist just reminded me again about Shilpa. I tried my level best not to think about her like that but failed thoroughly. So I left my mind to go on it's way.

I was not all different from others since she is very near me always. I was not interested in same aged girls also even though one or two girls tried to make company with me. Two three senior girls were after me like Rita Bhatia and Mridula Patel from Malabar hills. They invited me several times to discotheques and to their villas etc but I was really afraid to accept their invitation since I heard enough about their wild and infamous sex escapades. More than that I was crazy about Rathichechi and always fantasized of getting seduced by Rathichechi. I find solace in masturbation and to my surprise I got more pleasure while doing that by thinking about her. I couldn't take initiative because she is my cousin sister and aged 4 years more than me. If I were 4 years more old things would have been different. Moreover they asked me to stay here as a brother since she felt insecure after her failed married life. Since she is nice to me I was not ready to break our very good relation ship. " His narrations about my sexy body made so horny. Some words that are written in Malayalam attracted very much.

To get full meaning of that I am just copying it here. Sorry for those who don't know Malayalam. It started like this. His narrations about my breasts, navel and honey pot made me very hot." After filling the perfect boobs with dental and nail bruises I reached the deep navel. Really it was very deep enough to carry a small cup of ice-cream. I spend much time to pay special attention to one of my favorite parts of her body. Then slowly very slowly I reached the honey pot. My God how many times I fantasized of taking the honey out of it. While taking the entire love juice out of it she was hissing like a snake and her hands were pressing my head again and again to there. After that I just kept my head between those thunderous thighs for long time." On another side he written about fellatio like this"." In another place he had written about entering me as follows." I entered very slowly into the deepness of her beauty with utmost care. My first experience. Rathichechi is also a virgin. I came to know that from her talk. Slowly her depthness accepted me and we began to move together. Both of us quicken the pace and at a beautiful moment both of us reached the ultimate moment together and I exploded in the deepness of my fantasy lady."

My God. He has written all this as if he enjoyed the real pleasure from me. His narrations ended like this. "To day I met Mayachechi for the time. She was really a sexy woman. Her beautiful black eyes were really drinking me. Really I couldn't face her look. I really felt lust in her look as if she really needs me and that reminded me of Rita and Mridula.Now she is also started to be a part of my fantasy. I just fantasized of enjoying Mayachechi also and fantasized of getting sandwiched by those perfect bodies. My God, what happened to me and where I am reaching with my sexy thoughts? But it is mere fantasy so that there is no need of any restrictions to that and nobody will come to know about my wild fantasies." I noted that he concluded his narrations that day only and forgot to take the CD from the computer.

After reading that sexy narrations I become too hot. I also noticed some scanned photos of me also in that CD. I know that it is wrong to go through somebody's secrets without their consent. But here it happened not intentionally and here what he written is about me. So I have taken one print out of his fantasy to read it later and to show Maya. I was really happy to note that I am nearing my goal and now no need to worry about seducing this young boy since he is also crazy about me. I can enjoy him with all freedom within the four walls of my big flat at any time as per my wish. I shred all kind of moral inhibitions and decided to take his young cock inside the deepness of my virgin pussy to feel the vigor and strength of a young cock. It was kind of an exciting thought.

He had a healthy body. But rather than that his cuteness, shyness and his young age attracted me very much. I don't know from when I got addicted to have sex with young boys. After my failed marriage I really hated men and decided not to marry again until I find a suitable match myself. To fulfill all my wild fantasies of my life, I decided to have this young boy for making love. So I thought that I could instruct him the way I want to fulfill my wild fantasies. In addition to that he is also crazy about me. I think that each and every person is keeping some wild erotic fantasies in their mind but may not be expressing out due to many factors. Here I am expressing my thoughts openly. That is the only difference. I hope many people will agree with me. When I shown the erotic fantasies written by him to Maya she is also become too hot and told me to move further to enjoy the real sexual pleasure from this young boy to break virginity.

"Rathi. Definitely you can make do it with Kannan. He is very handsome and strong and can keep this as a secret since nobody will come to know. He is a virgin with power of a wild stallion. Rathi now there is no need to wait. Just seduce him to know the real pleasure my sweet girl. But, Rathi wait for an apt moment to seduce him but It should not be forceful. He should feel that it is happened quite natural. " Then with a wicked smile she continued." Sorry Rathi I am also craving for his young virgin cock inside me. If you have no objection, please give him to me. Let me also enjoy him. I also want to loose my virginity to a nice guy. I am serious since your bitter experience changed my decision to remain as a virgin. But I want in a nice way. He is a nice young boy and we will get the ultimate pleasure from him." She gave me enough encouragement and I promised her to share Kannan.I was happy to do that since she was my best friend and I shared everything with her. May be readers will feel this as little awkward, but to tell you the truth I am writing this openly since I have nothing to hide from Kannan.Because Kannan is also involved in all these happenings. He told me that I could express my feelings 100% without any hesitation. I think he is also decided to write regarding his experience with Maya and me in another chapter.

Maya left around 5 PM. Even though I had a Zen car to drive, that day I traveled with Kannan in his bike since we had some problem for the car. Purposely I worn that same pant and shirt thus giving Kannan a nice view of my navel live. My intention was only to make him more and more mad for my body. While he applying brake in junctions I intentionally pressed my boobs on his back. While doing it I just watched his expression and noticed that he too was enjoying it. While coming back suddenly heavy rain started to pour in and since we have not taken overcoat we drenched full. I told him not to stop anywhere but just to drive. Because I love to get drenched in rain and now it is a chance. He was driving slowly due to rain and I enjoyed that trip. I pressed my rain soaked boobs further to his back. We reached back by 8 O'clock. Luckily nobody was there in parking area as well as in lift due to heavy rain outside even though he had given me a towel from the side box to cover my wet body. From lift I kept the towel on my hands just to give him enough time to watch my wet body. My dress was fully wet.

It had clung to my sexy body. The material of my shirt was so thin and light colored that it had become transparent. It revealed my sexy body fully except the laced cups of bra. With that the shape of my body had become more clear and sexy. My fully wet silky bra was not able to cover the roundness of my breasts. The outline of my body had distinctly come to the fore. The roundness of my breasts and hips were looking prominently projected due to wetness. My buttocks and thighs were also clearly visible. I just watched him secretly and found that he is watching my wet body. He could not take his eyes off from my sexy body since I was looking so sexy. He went on staring me in lust. My intention was really to make him hotter. Immediately after reaching flat both of us went immediately gone to change our dress and to bath. I decided to have a nice bath to prepare for my body for Kannan's thirsty mouth and tongue since I have decided to get licked each and every inch of my body. After bath I came to my room and locked it and removed the bath towel and stood full naked in front of dressing mirror. Really I become too horny while thinking of his tongue and cock exploring the deepness of my pussy. I had worn a semi transparent bra and same colored panties beneath the silky nightgown.

We had our food and while taking it I looked him and seen that he is watching my body secretly. I went to my bedroom. While going I invited to see TV with me. He just refused by saying that he would like to work on a project for next day class. I went to watch TV but my heart was really craving for Kannan's presence. The idea of seducing Kannan was exciting me. Amazing sensation was going through out my body and it seems that I wouldn't be able to control myself. I want him desperately. As the time was passing, my thirst for Kannan goes on increasing. I switched off the TV and started to watch that CD. While I was watching that scenes I become too hot and it seems that I would grab him at any moment to pacify my immense urge for a cock inside my deepness. After watching that movie I was really crazy about oral sex.My thoughts gone really wild and wandered to him, and I felt my pussy getting wet. "What's the matter with me? " I thought to myself. I want him pathetically or I will become mad. I gathered enough courage and went off to sit out.It was full moon day and I called Kannan to sit out. I put the lights off and stood there with Kannan. Sky was very clear. Gentle breeze coming from the distant lake and perfect moonlight take me to some other world. I couldn't speak anything, as I was really hot.

"Kannan, can you look at me? I'm sorry, Kannan, I want to know the pleasure of loosing my self to you.Otherwise I will get mad.Please.Do whatever you fantasized in your narrations. " I said. "But I'm scared of this thing. I am so attracted to you and feel like making love to you. Kannan, I want make love to you and I know that you also want me. "You're as frightened as I am." He told.". I whispered in his ear, " Don't think that I am your cousin sister and aged 4 years more than you.Let us loose each other.Kannan, let us fulfill our all fantasies first. "We kissed deeply, at length. It was cool and sedate, civilized. Our tongues danced with each other, moving like sand in the tide, like leaves of a tree in a breeze. We drew breath and kissed again, interlocking lips. While covering his face with my hands I confessed to him that it was my fantasy to make love with a young boy and now I am going to fulfill it and while sucking his lips I whispered to him"Kanna I want you. Just take me Kanna. I read all your fantasies. Now turn all your fantasies like me into reality." While looking into each other's eyes, I unbuttoned his t- shirt. Then I stared at his exposed chest and ran my hands over his muscles. I watched how his eyes followed his hands from the rise of my bra, across my shoulders and down my arm.

Then he pulled down the chain of my gown, exposing my bra a quite. I sighed, leaned back into him, tossed my head back and kissed him. His hands ran up inside my gown cupping my breasts and pushing my bra up out of the way. As he pressed himself into my buttocks I became aware of his huge hard on and started pressing back into him. I Kannan had slid his hand up underneath my bra, and he found my bra fastening in the front and undid it. The moment he put his hand on mine, I felt a hot surge of passion erupt inside me and wanted to make love to him again and again. His fingers sent high voltage shocks into my body, which made me, feel delirious. He pushed the twin cups aside one after the other, and let his hand explore my rounded breasts and feel her up before he grew so horny. "Perfect.Oh my God, a perfect creation of God." he murmured in my ears, "just like what I fantasized for all these days or really better than my thoughts." My hands were in his hair, my fingers entwined in the curls. My whole body was red-hot; I felt I was on fire.

His condition was not different. I am greeted with a kiss, a real kiss, full of passion, love, and lust. We become intoxicated with each other. Kiss meets kiss. Bite meets bite. I kissed him back allowing his tongue to explore the dark recesses of my mouth. His left hand ran his fingers thru my hair and pulled my head back slightly and I felt the unmistakable desire to succumb to his advances right then and there! My arms went around him and pulled him to me. I watched how his eyes followed his hands from the rise of my bra, across my shoulders and down my arm. I circled my arms around his waist and pressed hard against him. I felt his rising bulge against my navel. I kissed his neck and shoulder while he reached around and played with the clasps of my bra. He released the hooks and drew his hands up to my shoulders where he eased the straps off. I stepped back and the bra fell to the floor. My erected nipples were flushed and rising. I allowed him to feel my breasts and tweak my nipples. I was breathing so hard that even I was aware of my breathing. He leaned forward and covered my face with hot kisses. Then he sucked the soft bottom of my ears since I have not worn any earrings.

That sucking felt very erotic to me. Then his wet mouth and tongue traveled allover my face. Then kissed me on the lips, harder than before. His knees bent and he was kissing across my throat. His hands slid across from my arms, to lift my breasts up to his kisses. Much of the roundness and curvature of my breasts were exposed.His breath on my left nipple made it rise even further to greet him. He kissed the nipple softly and spread his lips over it. Gently he suckled it, while his left thumb encircled my right nipple and he squeezed both firmly. His tongue was causing electric pulses to pass through my tits and my pussy. I threw my head back and moaned. Since I needed support I just leaned to the bedroom wall. My fingers played in his short hair and across his shoulders. He drew his attention to the now aching right breast where he flicked his tongue over the erect nipple. He swallowed this one more deeply and ran his tongue around the nipple while in his mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.