Again - Cover

Again

by Sassy

Copyright© 2004 by Sassy

Erotica Sex Story: The story of a young woman's torment at the hands of her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   True Story   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

Summer Nights

Rob's profile in the dimly lit car was inspiring. His dark, wavy hair, straight nose, and strong jaw were perfect. So perfect he could have any girl in Lincoln High School. Unfortunately, the girl he did have was my best friend Kim. She was his, and I could only watch with envy.

Rob was a senior while we were mere sophomores. Kim had already started screwing him, trying to keep her beautiful boyfriend from escaping too soon. I, on the other hand, wasn't screwing anyone. Particularly not my date for this evening, Angus.

He was Rob's best friend and Kim had begged me to go out with him. A short, chubby, red haired boy with glasses and not a lot to say. The one thing he was good at though was rolling joints. Sitting next to me I could see the care he was taking in the one he was rolling now. It really was a thing of beauty to see him work.

"What do y'all want to do now? It's so boring out here." Kim lamented taking a long toke on the fresh joint.

"Let's go swimming!" Rob answered as the tiny torch was passed his way.

"Where? At the river?" Angus chimed in.

"No. Let's go to the country club and use the pool."

"Pool's closed at eight." I droned.

"Yeah, but your Dad's the club manager. Can't you get the key?"

I could get the key. It was in the office in my dad's desk. I had a key to the office in my bag that I used to help him open up during the summer. The question was, would I tell...

"C'mon Sassy. Get the key and let's go skinny dipping!" Rob said glancing at Kim.

"Skinny dipping!" I said, my cheeks burning. "Are you crazy?"

"It'll be fun! Besides if you don't like it we'll just wear our underwear." He consoled.

I looked at Angus in disgust. He seemed to be trying to determine what I would look like in the pool. Then I looked back at Rob. His beautiful face pleading.

"OK... let's go." Came my reply. I was as shocked as everyone else at my answer, but the thought of being naked with Rob was too much for me to refuse.


The Game

After I unlocked the pool gate, we all scurried in like mice heading for a pile of cheese. The only light in the area was from the night light in the club house. It dimly lit one quarter of the pool area.

"Whoo Hoo baby! Let's get naked!" Rob yelled with glee and a little intoxication.

"Shhhhh... quiet! You're going to get us busted!" I couldn't believe I was yelling at the him. He didn't seem to care. He was standing next to Kim and had already thrown off his shirt. Kim stopped his advances with a glance my way, however. "Sassy, can't you go see if there are some towels we can use later in the club house?"

It seemed a strange request, given the exuberance of the moment, but I put it aside and replied "Sure, no problem". Walking back into the building, I instantly knew where everything was and grabbed a stack of towels from the back room. When I got back outside, I could see three heads bobbing in the middle of the pool and several piles of clothes on the ground in front of me.

I suddenly realized the flaw in being the last one in. The three floating heads were now all looking at me.

"C'mon Sassy! Get your cute little butt in here!" Rob spat.

"Yeah, and your big tits too!" Angus cackled. Nudity seemed to liven his voice somewhat.

"Shut up Angus." Kim said "Don't pay attention to him Sassy. Come on in, we won't watch."

"I'm watching!" Angus challenged. "Don't care what you say!"

"Me too." Was all Rob said, but it was the coaxing quality of his voice that started my hands moving. He sounded as if he really wanted to see me. Angus or not, I couldn't resist my desire to be naked in front of him... with him.

As my hands started unbuttoning my top, Rob swam to the side of the pool closest to me and hung to the side. It was dark, but I could make out his gentle face gazing at me in anticipation. Angus paddled up next to him, but I almost couldn't see him as I locked eyes with Rob.

"That's right baby, take it off." Rob was almost cooing to me.

I felt the last button open and I dragged the white sleeveless shirt off of my shoulders and let it drop behind me.

My denim skirt more compliant as it slid over my hips and dropped to the ground. The easy part was done now and I was tempted to turn my back, but my gaze was locked with Rob's. I felt my fingers tugging at the hook on the back of my white lace bra. It released. Slipping my thumbs under the shoulder straps I sighed a long breath and pulled the straps from my shoulders, letting it drop to the ground. For a moment I hugged my hands to my breasts, then, as I felt the burning rise in my cheeks, I lowered them as Rob slowly smiled.

"Shit! Look at those tits!" Angus grunted, as if he was staring at a bowl of spaghetti.

Rob just stared, switching slowly from my eyes to my breasts, smiling intently. I stood there relishing his gaze upon me.

Finally Rob broke in softly. "How bout the rest?"

"Hmmm." Was all I could muster as I hooked my thumbs into my panties and pulled them down stiffly. Straightening back up I kicked them away. I was standing naked in front of my friends. Naked with them. I walked to the edge of the pool and sat down between the two boys. Wishing, fantasizing that Rob would bury his face between my thighs. Rob and Angus each grabbed a knee and began spreading my legs like a wishbone until I felt completely exposed to the boys.

"Nice pussy too" Angus barely whispered. I lifted up and slid into the water between them.

Floating silently, I resisted the urge to reach out and grab the object of my fantasy. I felt something touching my rear end and spun to see a grinning Angus. He laughed and then splashed away. At least the inky water was giving me a bit of modesty back for the moment. I dunked my head to pull the hair back from my face and rising to the surface I gathered myself.

"Sassy, c'mon down here" called Kim, "The boys are teaming up on me!"

I realized I was now alone at my end of the pool. Angus and Rob had turned their attention to Kim. I could just make out the dark figures standing in the shallow water at the other end of the pool. Kim was giggling softly. I cautiously began swimming toward the group, feeling ike something wasn't quite right.

As I closed in on them, they were moving as well. When I was within a few yards, suddenly the splashing started. They all seemed to be bolting from the pool. I wasn't sure what was happening as the laughing trio seemed to be running away from me. I stopped, standing up and watching the flight from the shallow water. Then I realized the game. As they ran through the dim light to go back to the end of the pool where I entered, I could make out the clothing. They all were wearing their underwear! That meant that only one of us was actually naked, and that was me!

For a moment I froze unsure of what to do next, then instinct took over and ran through the water and climbed from the shallow end of the pool. I could make out the giggling trio at the other end. They appeared to be gathering their belongings. I took off toward them not even trying to cover myself in my panic. Kim and Rob were heading for the gate bundles in hand. Angus was heading my way. Before I knew what to expect I felt the full force of the chubby Angus barrel into me. The collision sent me stumbling sideways until I felt the ground disappear. With a splash, I was back in the water. Struggling to the surface, I coughed up what I had inadvertently swallowed and grabbed at the side. Then I heard the sickening sounds I would remember to this day. The gate clanked shut, followed by a faint jingling of metal. As I climbed back out of the water, chlorine burning my eyes, I was afraid of what I would find my circumstances to be.


The Deal

I cautiously approached the locked gate behind which stood my three pranksters. I heard the first command. "Drop your hands to your sides. You stay completely uncovered when you speak with us" barked Rob. It startled me, being so out of character for him. I complied, dropping my hands and exposing myself completely. It felt very odd and embarrassing to be naked in front of my clothed friends. Friends... I wasn't sure the word fit anymore.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.