Adam & Vivian Naked in School - Cover

Adam & Vivian Naked in School

Copyright© 2004 by caultron

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - A group of high school students get ready for their senior year. Being naked in public has become common and acceptable, but is far from universal. Of course, progress leads to problems...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

In January, 2025, Central University was just another private college with declining enrollment. The school had discontinued football three years earlier, and basketball seemed next to go. The team had lost five straight games and it's overall record was 4 and 12.

The nation was at peace; the economy was rolling; and medical science had eradicated all sexually-transmitted diseases, including AIDS. Social mores were relaxing. In that climate, the CU cheerleaders desperately proposed this incentive: After every victory, they'd cheer the next game topless.

The effect was immediate: Central University won its next game. As the final buzzer sounded, all seven cheerleaders threw their sweaters and bras to the players, performed a five minute drill, and followed the players into the locker room. As promised, they cheered the next game bare-breasted, then another. The team was on a 3-0 streak, so to speak. Tickets promptly sold out for the rest of the season.

Everyone was happy except, of course, the local guardians of morality. A coalition of conservative groups quickly sued the college, demanding an immediate cover-up. Pending trial, the judge issued a restraining order against the cheerleaders and the team went 1-3 over its next four games.

During preparation, the judge spent many long hours reviewing video tapes and other evidence of the alleged crime. Then, at trial, the judge asked that the evidence be displayed in the courtroom. The cheerleaders accordingly stood and removed their tops. The judge examined each girl carefully, then announced his famous decision: "I see nothing obscene before me."

The cheerleaders were so ecstatic they left their tops in the courtroom. Emerging topless, they faced a huge crowd of newspaper and television cameras. Bouncing with excitement, the captain announced that if the team clinched a winning season, the squad would cheer any remaining games completely naked.

The newspapers and TV stations ate it up. With the judge's ruling to support them, the media had no compunctions about showing the girls outside the courtroom, on the basketball court, or anywhere else they happened to be. Central University played the rest of their season on national television. The cheerleaders became celebrities, appearing frequently on talk shows and entertainment nightlies, always in half uniform. Somebody sold a million frontless T-shirts imprinted CU Gone Wild across the collarbone.

The team pulled a game above.500 with one game remaining in the season. In celebration, the cheerleaders tossed their remaining clothes into the crowd and performed their first naked victory dance. (OK, they did have ribbons in their hair: school colors, of course!)

The moral guardians filed more lawsuits, but each judge or jury shared the same view of the evidence: Nothing obscene. By the time the guardians relented, the courts had ruled the entire country clothing-optional.

Summer 2025 became the summer of skin. Naked Pro Beach Volleyball was first, followed by Women's Naked Basketball Association and the National Women's Naked Soccer League. Sponsors urged women track, golf, and tennis players to complete naked because it was the only way they got exposure. Ratings had never been so high.

It took a few years, but performing naked eventually permeated cheerleading and women's sports, at both the college and professional levels. Dance troupes, movies, TV shows, and even the news were among the next to go. In response to repeated demands by women, men began appearing naked as well. High schools instituted Naked In School programs to help students acclimate to the new standards.

Even in private life and local streets, no one could be arrested or asked to leave any time or any place, despite how little (if anything) they might be wearing. This led to some interesting situations...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.