Adam & Vivian Naked in School - Cover

Adam & Vivian Naked in School

Copyright© 2004 by caultron

Preface

Erotica Sex Story: Preface - A group of high school students get ready for their senior year. Being naked in public has become common and acceptable, but is far from universal. Of course, progress leads to problems...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

This is yet another story in the Naked In School universe invented by Karen Wagner. However, it departs in several ways from most stories in that genre:

It occurs further in the future. I think solving AIDS and all other STD's is going to take a little while.

Given the future setting, scientific progress isn't confined to STDs. There's much more capability to sculpt the body, for example, and cell phones have evolved into very advanced PDAs worn on the wrist (which, BTW, solves the problem of not having pockets).

People routinely appear naked in all segments of society.

There are no live demonstrations in biology or sex education class.

There are no modeling session in art class.

School isn't even in session. It's the last week of summer vacation.

Because it's summer vacation, no one gets called to the principal's office and told to strip. The pressure to be naked is primarily social.

Running around naked for a week doesn't solve anyone's long term life problems.

Despite lack of these elements, I believe this story is a legitimate sequel, ten or fifteen years out, from Karen's original story. Karen's story, after all, features:

The teacher and all students being naked for swim class.

40 contestants competing for Miss Nude Central High in an assembly held during school hours.

All Central High cheerleaders and girl's athletic teams performing naked.

At the college and professional levels, all cheerleaders and female athletes performing naked.

Businesswomen going to work naked.

Nakedness in shopping malls not only permitted, but encouraged with shopper discounts and specialty stores.

Stores and shops encouraging or requiring sales people to be naked.

Thanks, Karen, for this fascinating premise.

Prologue »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.