Childhood Friends, Pubescent Lovers - Cover

Childhood Friends, Pubescent Lovers

by Mortimer Snerd

Copyright© 2004 by Mortimer Snerd

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1: Two young boys learn to enjoy intimacy, and over time, they grow into lovers. Part 2: The two boys bring a sister and her friend into the mix

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   .

Chapter 1: Playing with Mike

When I was about 10 or 11, a boy named Mike came to live near me. His dad was in construction, and they built a house on the undeveloped side of my street, directly across from us. Mike was 2 or 3 years younger than me, but that was a lot closer in age than any of the other kids in the neighborhood. Besides, he was big enough for his age that we looked almost the same size. We quickly became close friends.

Mike and I found that when we played together, we liked privacy. A lot of our time, for instance, was spent building "forts" and "defending" them from the other kids. What we really enjoyed was curling up inside of them, talking for hours. Sometimes this would be nothing more than some bushes in the field next to his house. In the winter, we'd hollow out a mound of snow, creating a sort of igloo, where we'd pass the afternoon. Other times, we'd construct elaborate hideaways out of blankets and chairs, usually downstairs at his place. But wherever it was, we'd find a way to get off by ourselves and just while away the time.

One day, we were climbing a big tree which had thick limbs branching out nearly sideways. Mike called over to me, "Hey -- when I lay like this, it feels funny!" I looked over and saw that he had wrapped his legs and arms around the thick branch, as if he were riding a horse but hanging on for dear life. His crotch was pressed against the bark, and this was where he meant that it "felt funny", he explained. "Try it!" I did, and he was right... it felt kind of tingly. Basically, we both had hard-ons and were getting turned on by the rubbing, but neither of us really understood that at the time. We just knew that it felt kind of nice, and we hung in the tree that way for quite awhile.

The next time we built a chair-and-blanket fort, we noticed that when we crawled around through the little compartments, it felt like that day in the tree. More interested now, we tried lightly rubbing each other there, and found that we liked it. At this point, we called it "tickling" each other, although neither of us was laughing. We began to spend more and more of our time together lying side-by-side, doing this "tickling", even as we carried on our conversations. At one point, one of us suggested unzipping our pants, thinking it might feel even better. Of course it did, and that became the new standard. By this time, it was obvious what the source of our pleasure was -- although we still didn't really know why -- and we treated our crotches with a kind of reverence, like one of Life's Big Mysteries. Over the next several months, we spent untold hours like this, side-by-side in our undone pants, lightly stroking each other. We both found it very relaxing.

One day, while pleasuring Mike (we had settled into taking turns), I decided I wanted more, and I slipped my hand into his underwear through the leg-hole. Mike's breathing caught for a moment, then relaxed with a sigh as my hand settled on his dick. I explored up and down his smooth shaft, around his hairless, crinkly sack, and down to the moist cleavage below, enjoying everything. When my turn came, Mike followed suit, and from then on, our private times were spent with our underwear off. We began to call it "fooling around", and we looked for any time, any place we could steal away to do it, over the next few years. We didn't know we were becoming lovers, but that's what it was. Sometimes, we added variety with little games, like "the animal bites your tail", giving us an excuse to put each other's dicks in our mouth, lightly pulling and so forth. (Neither of us thought of actually sucking, yet.) However it went, we both looked forward to our special times, and they were the best part of both of our days. Unfortunately, when I was 14, my family moved across town, and I didn't see Mike for several months.

On my 15th birthday, my well-meaning older sister secretly gave me a copy of "Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex But Were Afraid To Ask", and I devoured it from cover to cover. I knew now that Mike and I had found each other sexually stimulating, causing our erections, and I knew what an orgasm was and how it was achieved. I wondered how far Mike and I could have gone, had we known these things. I began to experiment with masturbation, usually fantasizing about some girl I had a crush on, but occasionally about Mike and me together. Then one day, late that summer (on a day when I had the house to myself), Mike unexpectedly showed up on his bicycle. He would have been about 12 or 13 by this time. He said he'd missed me, and he wanted to know if I could play. I gave him the 10-cent tour of the house, ending in my bedroom. Then I asked, "Want to fool around?" "Sure", he said, unzipping his jeans.

Having the place to ourselves, we decided to get completely naked, and then we lay down together on my bed, immediately beginning to fondle. (Mike paused only to notice that I was starting to grow pubic hair, which he wasn't yet.) We had been apart long enough that we didn't wait to take turns, both of us enjoying each other at the same time. Our touching seemed a little more intense, too, rubbing a little harder and probing further (for instance, I slid a finger around to Mike's warm little hole and massaged there, and he followed suit). After a while of this, I decided it was time to see how far my new knowledge would take us. I led Mike from the bed into my closet, closing the door behind us. Pulling us close in the tight, dark space, I first put our dicks together and pressed them between us. Mike seemed to approve, so I next slipped mine between his legs, and his between mine, and pulled us tightly together, gripping him by the ass. We ground our hips together like that for a few minutes, both of us breathing a little faster. I brought my hands slowly up Mike's cheeks, then up his back, holding us close. When he took my lead, I turned my head a bit and kissed him lightly on the lips. He wasn't sure what to do about that, yet, but when I leaned in again, he didn't pull away. As I pressed our mouths together once more, he put himself into it too, and I could feel his lips beginning to heat up. We continued to hug each other close, and our hips were pushing together so hard, I thought we might crack some bones. I almost came right there, in Mike's warm young crotch, and it occured to me then that Mike had probably not yet experienced his first orgasm. Well, I thought I'd see if I could show him one...

Finally, I pulled our lips apart, and I gently disengaged myself from where we were intertwined. Slowly, brushing my lips lightly against his damp, hairless chest, pausing briefly to lick the sweat from one of his young nipples, I worked my way down to his throbbing dick. A little at a time, I slowly took it into my mouth, until I had almost all of it, and then I began to suck. Mike had been holding his breath from the moment I began to enfold his dick, and now he let it out with a gasp and started breathing pretty raggedly. For lack of anything else to take ahold of, he grabbed my head and pulled me to him, shoving himself deeper into my mouth. His dick wasn't big enough to choke me, but it was a mouthful. I enjoyed every inch of his salty smoothness, and he responded to every move I made with my lips and tongue. My hands had been behind his ass, and when I reached one of them around to stroke his balls, he couldn't take anymore... he slammed into me hard, as he began his very first orgasm. His knees buckled against me as he squirted wave after wave into my throat, and I had to swallow a few times just to keep up with him. The taste was bitter, but it was exciting to have Mike experiencing the ultimate pleasure in my hands and mouth. Finally, his peak subsided, and he just held onto me, not willing to pull out of my mouth yet. We stayed like that for several minutes, while our breathing slowed down.

When I finally went to pull away, Mike pulled me back. "I don't want this to be over", he said shakily. Gently, I disengaged and said, "Let's go back over to the bed. You can give me a turn." He was still kind of in a daze, so I guided him over, getting him to lay on his side, and I lay down next to him, facing the opposite way. His dick was beginning to soften, but I took it back in my mouth and quickly worked it back to full attention. In a few moments, Mike took the cue and reached over for me, duplicating what I had done for him... slowly, until I was about two-thirds of the way into his mouth. (I was a little bigger than him, by virtue of my age.) My own breath caught as he went to work on me, and then we were both breathing heavily. Mike had learned fast, and since we both were already used to pleasuring each other, we easily found a rhythm in this "69" position. It felt incredible in his hot, eager mouth! We had been lovers for so long without realizing it, everything felt very natural and right. We had our arms around each other's back, and as we sucked, we each probed the other's ass to add to the experience. Suddenly, I exploded in Mike's mouth, and he gagged a little but didn't stop... in fact, it seemed to excite him even more, because immediately after I started, he came again. We both hung on for dear life and rode it out, until we finally separated and lay there panting.

We had the rest of the afternoon, and we put it to use, exploring each and every way we could enjoy each other. I found a jar of Vaseline in the bathroom, which made intercrural sex (with our dicks between each other's legs) a new, more pleasurable experience... eventually, we used it to go all the way, although both of us had to go slow with that. Mike felt so incredibly hot and tight! We wore each other out, after several hours of the best sex I've ever had, with anyone. That afternoon was a true milestone in Mike's and my relationship... we both knew what we really wanted, now, and we continued to see each other for several years, as friends and lovers, until I went off to college. Oddly enough, we both liked girls, too, and eventually we each married and had children. But I still think of him from time to time, and I wonder what life would be like, if we still lived near enough each other that we could get together and "fool around"...


Chapter 2: Seducing JoAnn

When I was growing up, a boy named Mike came to live near me, and we became good friends. In a slow, almost innocent way, we also became physically involved with each other. Shortly after I turned 15 (Mike was about 13 at the time), we started having full-blown sex. But that is another story...

Although Mike and I enjoyed each other, we each had our eyes on girls, too. We would often talk about them, even at the end of one of our steamy afternoons together. (ESPECIALLY then! It always seemed like having sex with each other just made us even hornier.) There was a neighborhood girl (her name was Janine) that Mike thought was cute, while I was getting interested in Mike's developing sister, JoAnn. She and Janine were about the same age (11), and although Janine was probably the prettier of the two -- she had ivory skin, long, dark hair and a pert little nose -- there was something about JoAnn that grabbed me. Maybe it was those big, flirtatious eyes that peered up at you, making you wonder what was on her mind. I found myself thinking about her more and more.

One afternoon, I decided to see if we could each get somewhere with our female fantasies. Mike had ridden over on his bicycle to spend some time at my place. (By this time, we had moved across town, and since I often had the house to myself while my mom worked, it was the ideal place for us to get together.) We had our usual good time, and as we lay side-by-side on my bed afterwards - pretty well spent for the day -- I put the question to him. "Mike, do you think you could get Janine and JoAnn to come over with you, next time?"

"I don't know," he replied thoughtfully. "JoAnn already likes you, but Janine hardly knows I exist." (JoAnn used to hang around a lot in the old days, when Mike and I were just playing like ordinary kids. She had even been involved in some of our early "show-and-touch" games, until Mike and I discovered how much we liked it one-on-one.) "Yeah, but the two of them are best friends," I said. "If you can get JoAnn to come over, Janine will follow. Think of the fun we could have!" I was starting to get hard again, just thinking about it, and Mike noticed. "Yeah, we could show them a thing or two," he said, reaching over to fondle me. I reciprocated by taking ahold of Mike's own progressing erection, and we languidly stroked each other, both musing over the possibilities.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.