Healing Hands - Cover

Healing Hands

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: A guy e-mailed me recently after he had read my 'Don't Make Him Angry' story. Apparently his wife, while she was at college, had met someone very much like my main character. His mail was only a short paragraph so I've had to expand on it somewhat and add dialog.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   School   .

A guy e-mailed me recently after he had read my 'Don't Make Him Angry' story. Apparently his wife, while she was at college, had met someone very much like my main character. His mail was only a short paragraph so I've had to expand on it somewhat and add dialog.

The headache didn't want to quit so after two days of taking aspirin I was thinking about going to the collage doctor. My roommate suggested we go to this party that it might take my mind off it so reluctantly I agreed. I was a lot slimmer in those days and if I remember right I was about 34B, 23, 35. And my usually attire was jeans or short skirt with a T-shirt usually without benefit of a bra, never needed one then like I do now.

I had a few drinks when my roommate Jan nudged me and pointed at a guy drinking in the corner with a couple of his mates.

"That's the guy you want," she said.

A guy was the last thing I needed right now, a couple of aspirin and a darken room would be more like it.

"I've heard about him," she continued, "he's incredible apparently, got the gift of healing hands."

"Healing hands?" I said.

"Come on lets go and meet him," she said grabbing my elbow and dragging me across the room.

"Hi," she said, "I'm Jan and this is my room mate Wendy and she had this headache that just won't quit."

"Hi," he said his voice low and would have been sexy if I had been in the mood. "Do you want me to do something about it?"

"Yes please," said Jan before I could say no.

"Perhaps we should go somewhere quieter," he offered.

One of the last things I wanted to do right now was to be alone with this guy, but again Jan spoke for me.

"That would be great," she said.

I suppose he wasn't a bad looking guy if I thought about it.

"Come through here," he said and he led the way into a back room.

I didn't really notice at the time but his two buddies came alone too.

"Now sit here and lets see about that head of yours," he said.

I sat down on a kitchen chair and he stood behind me. His hands were cool on my feverish brow and it felt very nice. Slowly he moved them over my temples, shoulders and neck and if by magic my headache became less intense.

"Is that better?" he asked his mouth close to my right ear.

"Mmm, that's magic," I said letting myself go with the feelings.

"Should do your back too," he whispered and his hands moved under my thin t-shirt.

I was lost in the feeling his hands were bring to me so when he moved them around my front and cupped my breasts I didn't object but just moaned with pleasure. My head was back and my mouth open as the sensations swept over me. I didn't realise at the time but Jan wasn't slow to tell later, that I was grinding myself against the chair like a bitch in heat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.