Discovery - Cover

Discovery

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A '50's coming of age story of a couple of teenagers from farm families. A fun story to be shared. We thought we were pretty racy for back then. Juicy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

Our lives didn't significantly change. We saw each other on the school bus and at lunch, I ate at least one meal at her house on weekends, we would go dancing or to a movie on Saturday, and most Fridays we would go down by the river to make love, and I don't think Shirley told her Mom. Over the next few months we went through several boxes of rubbers, using two or three every time we were able to make love. Shirley's seventeenth birthday brought a big change to our playtime.

Shirley's birthday, a month before mine, fell on a Saturday. Her family had a party for her, inviting her friends. The party was fun. We had cake, ice cream, and cool aide, danced to 45's (single song records for you young readers.), and had a great time. The party started breaking up around 8:30pm because some of the kids wanted to go to the VFW as there was to be a new band. Shirley and I helped clean up the mess then got ready to go dance too. I had bought a 46 Chevrolet 4 door. It was a huge car. A great deal for $150. We left for the dance by 9:00.

As soon as we were going down her lane road, Shirley was hugging my arm and saying she missed not getting together the previous night. She asked if I had the blanket in the car, to which I answered a quick yes. She said may be we should leave the dance extra early and go for a drive. Again, I answered yes'm quickly and added that may be we could skip the dance all together. Shirley still wanted to go see the new band so we drove quickly to town. We danced to a couple of songs. The band was terrible. Our friends were already talking about leaving to get something to eat. Shirley told her girl friend she thought she would just go home as she had a long day. We left the dance and Shirley said we might want to drive down by the river.

We had a new spot, really private. You pulled off the road behind a bunch of trees. There was low grass and river sand way up the bank, no mud at all. We spread our blanket, now a very large quilt that felt good. Shirley and I were quick to get out of our clothes and lay together on the blanket. The night was a little chilly so I got the other sheet blanket out and pulled it over us. We softly kissed and hugged for a while. There is nothing as exciting as a full body hug with a naked girl. You can feel their skin on yours, tummy, arms, thighs, feet. You can feel their excitement through their hard nipples. And you feel the tickle from their fuzzies pressing into you. The kisses and hugs made my dick push up to press against her. This made her temperature go up so the kisses became hotter and hotter. I remember we became really excited. I was touching, tweaking, and kissing her breasts while sliding a finger up and down her wet slick lips across her feel good bump. She kept reaching for my dick, but I kept pulling back. I kept telling her this was her birthday and I was going to do everything to her. I made her lay back, totally spread out. I kissed her eyes, her nose, her lips, ear, and neck. I continued to her breasts to lick and suck them till she was squirming. As I kissed down her belly her hips started rotating in a fucking motion. When I reached that very wet playground, I blew on it, making her shiver. Then as I had done a couple of times, I kissed the wet lips then slid my tongue up between them till I reached her bump. This time I was more aggressive than before and licked hard and fast. For some reason I sucked her lips into my mouth and poked my tongue into her. She vibrated. I mean her public bone went up and down so fast, it was vibrating. As I kept this up, my sucking kept getting higher until I sucked in her bump and started tonguing it fast. The constant suction and tonguing did the trick. Shirley had been moaning louder and louder. She was now near screaming with her legs up, squeezing my head. This was the most excited she had ever been with my mouth. She let out a loud groan and went limp, saying "Put it in, ohhh put it in."

I put a rubber on and started to rub around getting the rubber wet. As soon as my dick was centered Shirley pushed her hips up so fast our public bones smacked. Shirley had never taken all my dick before. I had never been this deep in her. I could feel something at the end of my dick, every stroke. I was stroking slowly. Shirley was moving her bottom up and down really fast. She said "faster, harder, faster."

I started banging really hard with seemingly perfect self-control. This felt great, in and out really fast, in till our bones were together, then back out till just the tip was inside. Before I could reverse directions she was pushing herself back up to me. We did this for a long time. Shirley kept saying, "So good, so good, ohhh so deep, so good."

My ego was puffing up as well as my balls. We kept pumping till she could feel me get ready to come. She started her vibrating again. Moving her hips up and down so fast I could only stroke slowly so as not to slip out. My time was upon me. With a groan, not as loud as her continuing groans, I let loose. We both must have been agreeing on something as I remember we were both exclaiming "Yes, yes, yes, yes."

I felt like this was the most juice I had ever shot. I kept pumping more and more into the rubber. We finally went limp, breathing heavily, clutching each other.

I leaned down and kissed her. I had gotten in the habit of sliding out of her and continuing down to kiss her pussy. It was kind of a thank you kiss. Shirley liked it, said it felt good. This night, I slid down into position, sliding my arms under her thighs. I kissed her lips. As I always did, I slid my tongue into her and began my trip upward. Hmmmmm, a really different taste, couldn't place it. I dipped real low and slid my tongue into her hole then up her lips to her button. This time my tongue had scooped up a bunch of goo, tasted like? I groaned and said "you really taste different tonight, you must have really been excited."

Her only reply was, "Ohhh, that feels good, keep doing it, pulleeease."

I went back down to start again, this time looking at her before tonguing. Her lips were spread wide, her hole was open, and there was a bunch goo coming out. I dipped my tongue and started up to get her bump only to have her start vibrating again. So I tried to hold her and buried my face in her pussy, tonguing the hole and the mess she had there. Then, my nose told me. I reached down to touch my rubber covered dick. No juicy bulge. I pushed up quickly upright, on my knees.

Shirley, startled, said, "What's wrong hon?"

I was staring at my dick which really never got soft. Shirley got on her elbows and repeated, "What's wrong?"

I pulled off the rubber and held it front of her. It suddenly dawned on her. Her eyes became big, her mouth formed the perfect "oh" and her hand shot to her pussy. She cupped her fingers into herself then brought them to her mouth. She tasted her fingers and shivered. Really strange, she just started shivering. "Oh my god," she said, "I'm pregnant."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.