Discovery - Cover

Preview

Discovery

by Dual Writer

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, First, Oral Sex, Cream Pie,

Erotica Sex Story: A '50's coming of age story of a couple of teenagers from farm families. A fun story to be shared. We thought we were pretty racy for back then. Juicy

Prologue

This narrative has to have a some explanation. This whole piece takes place during the late 1950's in a country area in central north Florida. People were pretty naïve back then. There wasn't Penthouse or Playboy yet, to learn words. There were no books at the library to instruct kids. No book stores to sell some porno. No dirty movies available to kids. School sure never mentioned sex. Our parents kind of told us and we saw how animals procreated, but we didn't know much about mutual gratification of the opposite sex. So some of the words I use may seem quaint. They are today, but that's how we talked then. No one ever said "fuck."

Shit, was a really bad word. So if you get the picture, it will be easier to understand. Now, even though it has been a long, long time ago, I remember the conversations nearly word for word. At least the ones that were so shocking and important at the time. I tried not to embellish what happened as what did happen is story enough. I remember and relish the sights, sounds, smells, the touches and all those special feelings as if they just happened.

Just the term "cream pie" makes you visualize a coconut or banana cream pie. You had to eat it fresh or it would get runny. Liked them as a kid, still do. Try to never let them get runny. Let me tell you about how I first learned not to let a different kind of cream pie get runny.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.