Arrival - Cover

Arrival

by Maureen Louise Reardon

Copyright© 2004 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Erotica Sex Story: Two People meet for the first time, for a causal dinner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

Copyright © 2004

Victoria waits for my arrival anxiously, while she prepares my favorite dinner. She can't believe this is the day we are finally going to meet. We've been waiting for this day to come. Four months, but it felt more like a lifetime.

The ringing of the doorbell sets her pulse racing. Victoria rushes to fling open the door. The smile that greets me makes me shiver with excitement. I open my arms, and Victoria gently embraces me.

We hold each other and kiss. The first kiss.

The kiss came, loving at first, but quickly turn more sensuous. With a childish fever, Victoria inhales my essence to distinguish dream from reality.

Taking my hand, Victoria leads me to the couch. I take a seat as she kneels before me. With her soft gentle hand, Victoria cups my face. stares into my blue eyes. Our connection is established with more intensity. Then another kiss probing possessively, taking what Victoria feels is hers.

Victoria's body expresses with more articulation, which words cannot. With mounting frustration, Victoria wraps her arms and secures me. As her experienced tongue conducts an in depth exploration. Victoria's burning desires, igniting a fiery passion with in me.

Victoria regains control and severs our kiss, slowing the pace. I slowly draw Victoria's blouse off her and bare her breasts. Perky and taut, Victoria loved my admiration. As her breath quickened.

My soft gentle fingertips brush the roundness teasingly. Victoria arched and offer them to me. As I caressed one distended nipple, then the other. Then exhaling a contented sigh, I relax in my seat. Victoria's unhappiness at the distance that separates us leans toward me. Victoria pressed her face to my breast and caresses me.

The intensity of Victoria's passion tugs at her. Victoria slowly moves lower between my spread legs. Resting her head against my thighs. Victoria wanted more. Her desire was to fill her lungs with my scent.

Blindly, Victoria hand reaches for my snap and zipper. Anxiously Victoria fumbles with them. With a small laugh, I relieve her of that responsibility. Victoria grows breathless with expectation. As she waits and watches. While she's hungers to possess right at the moment. Deliberately I work the zipper slowly, taking pleasure in taxing Victoria's hunger.

Victoria manages to control herself. Her patience exhausted, she devours me with an intense satisfaction. As Victoria made a feast out of my wet awaiting clit.

"Mmmm," Victoria moaned, striving to deepen her desire for fulfillment.

Victoria sucking to quench her lustful thirst, I caress her hair tenderly. Victoria knows that regardless of the extent of her yearning, I will not grant satisfaction so readily.

I continued to resist. Victoria's physical lust tires. Slowly this paves the way for a more emotional union. Detracting Victoria from her sweet sucking, I raise Victoria's face and gently kiss her lips.

Victoria's eyes fell upon my breasts. Gaping through my now open shirt. Her fingers gravitate forward. But before she can savor the touch, I lay my hand on hers. With a gentle brush of my lips across her knuckles, I stand, dragging her up with me.

As we stand face to face. I cast a slow lingering look. Penetrating through her flesh and bone. As it travels down and back. Victoria trembled with heated desires. I tuck my hand inside Victoria's unbelted waist pulling her closer to me by her shorts.

My blue eyes boring into hers, I slowly rid her of all that she wore. Then I undress myself of my own clothes. Taking my seat again, I instruct her to climb on the couch on her knees and straddle on my lap. Once more, our eyes meet and converse in silence. My passion never fails to raise to the highest of levels. Carefully, Victoria's position herself over me, ready to lead us through the lustful passions. Into the depths of its ecstasy. Victoria's gaze returns to mine. My fiery desires shining through. I will use Victoria's own anticipation to torment her. Engulfed within her own desires Victoria aches for me. I tease Victoria into a slow agony with a finger.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.