Easter Present for Hubby - a Letter

by Susan England

Copyright© 2004 by Susan England

Erotica Sex Story: A wife designs a costume as an Easter present for her husband - then her girlfriend helps her with the fitting. The wife writes to another girlfriend telling what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   True Story   FemaleDom   .

© SusanEngland February 2004. No part of this story may be published at any other site without the express permission of the author.

Comments and criticisms would be welcomed by the author.


A letter from Abigail to her best friend, Danni.

Abigail is married to a sailor, has no children, and frequently lives alone waiting for him to return home.

Danni is married and has one son, Peter, aged 17.


"Dear Danni,

Danni my love, I told you I had an idea for an Easter Bunny costume to wear for Freddy when he comes home on leave at Easter. Well, here is how our dear friend Samantha helped me create something. I'll save it 'til he's been at home for several days, and when I think he might best appreciate it!!!!!

If you remember I wanted to create a rather sensuous bunny costume that I could surprise him with, and had fairly definite ideas about it. I wanted something diaphanous to cover but not conceal all my girly bits, be easy to slip into and easy for me to adjust to get the visual effect I wanted. There had to be two pretty, floppy, bunny ears and last but not least I wanted a bunny tail. Ideally the back would be minimal and only something sufficient to hold the costume in front of me quite securely as I moved. The rear (as in rear-end) I wanted to be thong-like in nature, so there would be an illusion of me wearing nothing except a fluffy tail, as the material would disappear between my bum cheeks.

To Samantha I'd suggested using a piece of sheer pure silk that I'd had for absolute ages and that Freddy had brought back for me from the Far East, but she was horrified. As you know she's an enthusiastic and very proficient amateur dramatic person who has very good needle skills (quite unlike me - a sail maker's needle I can handle but that's about it).

I arranged for her to come over the day before yesterday, during the early afternoon; she had organised things very well because it coincided with her husband being away from home and she had plenty of time. So when she came she had already made the ears and they were exactly what I wanted. She'd arranged them on a sort of springy theatrical metal that fitted into my hair so that the ears popped up quite realistically. They were deliciously and amusingly floppy too.

Then she showed me the material... Again it was theatrical and gossamer like but cheaply made... quite strong. Her approach to the design was that she would start with the material around the back of my neck like a scarf, equally on both sides, so that the two "tails" hung down my front. She brought the tails over my breasts, down between my legs and cut the tails so that they finished slightly higher up my back than my anus. At this point she sewed on the fluffy tail and a length of flesh coloured ribbon. She took the ribbon up my spine and formed it in a loop around the neck of the "scarf" and sewed it. So that was the design that she discussed with me and she had brought everything to complete it.

"GREAT," I said, and stood there in bra and panties so that she could do the fitting. She went behind me and 'snip' the 'tails' were right. She quickly attached the fluffy tail and ribbon then stood behind me again so that she could get it fixed at the neck. Presto! It was done... About 10 minutes if that.

I paraded in front of my bedroom mirror. Sammy held a large hand mirror behind me so that I could see the effect at the back, then I slipped it off. Absolutely delighted and exactly what I wanted.

Then Sammy said, "Here wear these as well," and she gave me a pair of white silken gloves! They absolutely were the perfect finish to my costume. I carefully laid my new costume on the bed and reached for my skirt.

"Oh no you don't. Dress Rehearsal time. We are going to make sure that it LOOKS right as Freddy will see you on that morning, after you have put it on for yourself".

How stupid of me... of course I should wear it and do a dress rehearsal and make sure I could get into it. So I quickly slipped out of my bra and panties and picked up the costume. Well of course I was clumsy trying to get it on for the first time and getting the ribbon to feel right on my back and fumbling for the bunny tail. Then getting the material so that it parted nicely over my shoulders and was just the right tension over my breasts to both reveal the shape and hint at the colour of my nipples, and also be held in place by the tension. It then had to come together to pass between my legs and I found it needed a lot of fidgeting about to get the material looking neat as it disappeared down there. I also wanted despite two thicknesses of material for there to be no visual doubt of my bushy front hair, my girl's hair. Finally I got it right, but she made me take it off and put it on about a dozen times until I knew I could get it how I wanted it.

Finally I was happy that I could quickly get it on and right without Freddy becoming suspicious at my being gone from him for very long. So I gave her a quick kiss and said, "Cup of tea?"

Sammy said, "Just turn round for me," and she sat in my bedroom chair as I turned and 'displayed' in front of her. "Mmmmm I'm not just sure..." She said. "Come here."

So I came from the middle of the room and stood about three feet from her.

"Closer" she said. I stood about two feet from her.

"Abby, I'm not just sure that there isn't something here that I need to work on just hold still."

I stood like an idiot not seeing it coming at all. She reached out as she had a dozen or more times and seemed to adjust the folds of gauze between my legs. Then the side of her fingers were brushing MY folds and were easing forward and back, forward and back under the material. I felt that familiar flush through my body. My knees seemed to weaken. I put my hands on her shoulders to steady myself. Her other hand reached out and she eased the gauze away from my right breast exposing my hardening nipple.

"Closer Abby" she said and I inched closer to her.

She raised her head and looked at my face, then she pursed her lips and blew softly on my bared nipple. I shivered and heard myself whimper "Ohhh".

Her right hand had pulled the material to one side and she was now easing my lips apart. She held it to one side with her thumb and crooked her finger to find my hole. I knew I was leaking onto her fingers as she circled my muscle there with her fingertip.

She lifted her head again and her lips found my hard nipple. I felt the softness of her lips, my nipple slipped between her lips and she suckled on me. She took my arm and pulled the material so that I was free of it, then the other side. I bowed my head and she slipped it over my head and across my shoulder and it drifted to the floor like a rose shedding its petals.

I was naked. She started to kiss my lips, softly, gently. Her lips were soft on mine; a woman's lips not the hardness of a man's. I found myself stumbling backwards as she pushed against me; I felt the bed against my thighs and collapsed backwards onto it. I lay spread before her, gasping, breasts heaving, my wets running from me. My eyes felt puffy my cheeks glowing, and every part of me tingled.

Through half closed eyes I saw her take off her blouse, unclip her bra and let it slowly tantalisingly fall forward. I saw her glorious breasts, tiny nippled, rosy pink and thrusting proudly at me. I saw her hands fall to her skirt, unfasten, unzip, puddle to the floor around her feet. Her panties that day were pure white, open laced, high hipped and between the lace designs I saw the tantalising shadow of her female hair. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband, slowly moved then down knowing I was watching her reveal to me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.