Beach Party - Cover

Beach Party

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Many years ago my then girlfriend and I were on holiday together in a Spanish beach resort. It was a fortnight of sun, sea and sex. Things had been a little rocky between us for some time and I thought perhaps a couple of weeks away together might help.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   .

Many years ago my then girl friend and I were on holiday together in a Spanish beach resort. It was a fortnight of sun, sea and sex. Things had been a little rocky between us for some time and I thought perhaps a couple of weeks away together might help.

Down the coast a few miles was an 18-30 centre but they stayed pretty much where they were and we had only limited contact with any of them. That was until the beach party. Jenny, my girlfriend was nineteen with a slim but nice figure and a very pretty face but I had suspected her of a couple of affairs during the time that I had known her. Nothing was proved so I gave her the benefit but the suspicion was still there.

It was Friday night and we had finished dinner and decided to go for a romantic stole along the beach. Almost as soon as we hit the beach she started on me, telling me about my shortcomings and complaining about my lack of ambition and drive. It was the same old story, not everyone wants to get on, I was happy in my job. We had walked about a mile and up ahead I could see a bonfire but what we didn't know was that the 18-30 lot had organised a beach party near by, but until we got there we didn't have a clue what it was all about. Once in amongst this large group of people our own age we were both handed bottle of local firewater, a sort of rough gin and I was dragged of for a dance with a rather attractive bikini clad girl.

I lost contact with my girlfriend for about an hour at least and by then I had drunk most of my bottle. I sat down on a sand hillock and stared at the stars. Tinkling laughter drew my attention away from the heavens and to the sand dunes behind me. To be fair I wasn't really sober at this point but I thought I could hear my girlfriend voice. I got unsteadily to my feet and went to investigate. I didn't get far before I fell down again and for a few moments I didn't have the strength to get up.

Once again I thought I heard my girlfriends voice just over the next rise in the dune. On my hands and knees I inched up until I could see over the top. I couldn't see anything at first for it was pitch black away from the light of the fire, but then the moon cleared a cloud and the whole ground in front of me was bathed in its soft glow. No more than ten feet in front of me were three bodies, two male and one female rolling about in the sand. At first I didn't recognized her but suddenly her laughter gave her identity away; it was my Jenny.

It was just harmless rough and tumble I told myself and if I could get up I would go and join in, but then things became quiet, no longer could I hear her tinkering laughter and the three shapes merged into one. They were so close to me now, only a few feet that I could almost reach out and touch them. The moon then disappeared again and the whole scene disappeared into blackness. It was only dark for a couple of minutes before the moon broke out again but the scene in front of me had changed. No longer was it just a rough and tumble for now one of the guys was between Jenny legs and humping her for all his worth. Somehow her bra and knickers that she always wore had disappeared and her dress was up around her armpits and the white of her naked body showed up clearly in the moonlight. The second guy was lying by her head and he was kissing her and mauling her exposed breast. I wanted to get up and run to protect her from their unwelcome advances but just then the guy stopped kissing her and she grunted out a few words.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.