Escape - Cover

Escape

by Irish

Copyright© 2004 by Irish

Erotica Sex Story: Two Women Enjoy each other

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Oral Sex   .

Copyright © 2003

Catherine lay on her back, staring at the ceiling. She was pondering the rich array of extraordinary sounds she made, when an orgasm collapsed around her. Which sound was sweeter, a breath that had been stolen, or the one that was wedged sideways in her throat? You know the kind. It's the one where she sucks in her breath, making that little inbound squeal. It then lodges there in her throat, unable to come out. What a sweet sound. It was hard to decide which one was the sweetest.

The echoes of her broken efforts to breathe, rang in Catherine's head, as if she was still with Karen. The bed still smelled of their sex. Catherine continued to replay the way she sounded, as she pleasured herself with Karen. Catherine's love for Karen was very deep.

They had discovered something new, earlier that week. At least she thought it was a discovery. Hell, she could have just been teaching Karen something new. Four days later, she still found herself remembering the result.

At first, it was surprising to her that a woman with her experience could learn something new. But then, some of the best discoveries happen, when you aren't really looking for them. In reality, she wasn't trying to teach Karen anything. She was merely falling into the depths of their love, and taking what she wanted. It mattered not whether it was intentional. And that's the way it was with them. Every time they made love, it was a process of unintentional discovery.

Last night, was the best ever. Every night that week, they'd revisited their little technique. Each time it got a little better. Each time there was something different about it. But every time Karen came, it was the same exquisite climax.

A couple of those times Catherine was able to come, too. Normally she didn't get off easily when she was on the bottom, but seeing Karen enjoy herself so much, it didn't matter. But not before she got off... and got off good.

As a matter of course, Karen made certain that Catherine's mind had been blown several times, before they attempted their new little trick. It was better that way. Karen wanted her soaking wet. Catherine always came harder, after Karen had spent some time with her mouth between her legs. That took care of the wetness Karen wanted. Soft gentle licks, and the brushing of lips, were just the ticket to force Catherine's hands onto her head. Having Catherine finally reach down and pull Karen to herself, was the epitome of Karen's want in her eyes. Urgent fingers in Karen's hair... grinding hips against an openmouthed kiss... Oh, my! Yes!

The way Catherine went completely limp afterwards, was evidence of a righteous satisfaction. But that's when things had changed. Satisfaction was surpassed. Their routine was modified. Catherine rolled Karen onto her back, and straddled Karen's legs around her neck.

It was a timing thing. There would be thrusting and thrashing about, but there was something that caught both of them by surprise, that consumed their attention. There was something she wanted first.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.