A Night I'll Never Forget - Cover

A Night I'll Never Forget

by 8inchhigh

Copyright© 2004 by 8inchhigh

Erotica Sex Story: A chance encounter leads to an unforgettable night for a 17 year old.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

This is a true story. It happened when I was 17 years old.

First you have to understand. I was no stranger to hitch hiking or receiving blowjobs from strange men. I had been doing both since I was 15 years old. I was at the time sleeping in a shed in my parents car port after having another (one of very many) run in with my father. He would boot me out and my mother would fix up a bed in the shed for me until things blew over. He would go to work I would go inside shower and change clothes. The hardest days were on Sundayís I would have to sneak out early and disappear for the day. I usually would head to the library or hitch hike into Seattle.

On this particular Sunday I decided to go into Seattle. I walked out to the highway and stuck out my thumb. I caught a ride with Mike. He was in his 30ís and managed a local Ace hardware store. We started talking and he asked me why I was going to Seattle. I told him just to hang out and about the situation with my dad. He suggested that we could hang out at his place. I agreed and we went to his townhouse.

I had been in situations like this before. You go to a manís home and the first thing he wants is to get in your pants. I figured this is what would happen at Mikeís. But I didnít mind it was as good a way to kill a couple hours as any other. He offered me a beer and we sat and talked for a while. Then he said he had an idea. I thought okay here it comes, but I was wrong. He suggested we play a game of Sex Words. It is a dice game but instead regular dice it uses dice with words on them. X-rated words like cock, ass, cunt etc. The object was to make sentences. I said I was game. So we sat at the table playing. I figured he would use it to approach the subject of sex but he was really laid back. We fired up some weed and spent the afternoon playing.

About 5pm we went out for pizza. Then we headed back to smoke a little more weed and play some more. I was pretty baked and I started making sentences like ìSuck My Cockî and other suggestive sentences. Mike was cool and didnít bite on my sentences. About 10 pm Mike said he was heading to bed. He said I could crash on the couch although it might be uncomfortable. I figured he would wait until I was sleeping and make a move. So I stripped down to my underwear and lay down on the couch to wait. I waited quite a while and Mike didnít show up. I was stoned, I was horny and I was impatient. So after a while I went and crawled into Mikeís bed. He asked what was wrong and I said the couch was too lumpy. He said okay.

We lay in silence for a little while. I felt Mikeís hand creeping over towards my ass. When I felt him touch my ass something went off inside me. I had never been the aggressor in any sexual encounter with a man before. I had also never sucked another manís cock. This night I did both. As soon as he touched me I was on him like a starving man. I threw back the covers and dove for his cock. It was good sized, maybe 9î long and 4î around with a slight curve to it. I was licking it all over like a candy cane. My technique really sucked but I tried to make up for it with sheer enthusiasm. All the while poor Mike is trying to get my underwear off.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.