Webb's Wonderful Web - Cover

Webb's Wonderful Web

Copyright© 2004 by Yotna El'toub

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - Mind control and intrigue combine in this story of conspiracy. Written for Lost Boy's 1st Competition and Dedicated to his work at his Other-Wordly site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Transformation  

Chapter 4: Arrival

Alice had been found and was indeed, safe. As soon as she had approached the buildings, a security guard had challenged her.

"Ma'am, security clearance?" he asked politely.

"I'm Dr. Damon Saunders wife" smiled Alice.

"I'll just check, hold on,"

The radio had crackled to life, and responded.

"Security suspended - apprehend and hold for questioning"

"You heard the man, Ma'am" the polite smile vanished as the guard drew his sidearm.

He flicked the gun towards a small hut.

"Please," he asked in an uninviting voice.

So now she sat in a security hut, waiting. She was unsure what she was waiting for, but her hunger still burned. After what seemed like an eternity the door opened and two figures walked in. She recognised one immediately, the other, a distinguished looking man in a dark blue suit was unknown to her. They sat opposite her unsmiling. The suited man spoke.

"Why have you come here, your husband must be at home by now?" he asked

"No, he often works late" Alice truthfully replied.

"If he worked here that could be the case, but he resigned this afternoon; quite unprovoked of course, so you see the reason for my concern?"

"I don't understand, I was sure..." Alice started.

"Sure but wrong, where is your husband?" the suit leaned forward in a menacing pose.

"I don't know, if he's not here - I don't know!" Alice responded, a look of panic fleeting through her eyes.

"He is a security risk, and so are you. For your own good TELL US!" the man rose and pounded the table with his clenched fist.

Alice froze.

"Look Geraint, let me handle this, I know Alice. Justin and I spent an evening with them both in the Kings Arms. Let me chat to Alice - alone!" Lorraine sounded quite insistent.

Geraint said nothing but walked to the door, he turned and uttered under his breath.

"Ten minutes, then I come back with the guards - and you leave, Lorraine!"

"Thanks," said a shaken Alice, "what's going on, Lorraine?"

"To be honest even I'm not totally sure - look, we'll get this sorted" Lorraine promised.

"I hope so I really can't cope with this, it's been a strange enough day already," with these words Alice burst into a flood of tears.

"What's wrong!" asked Lorraine, showing real concern.

"I'm going crazy, I'm so turned on - I almost..." Alice stopped, unable to tell Lorraine of her feelings in the car.

"How long has this been going on?" asked Lorraine, half guessing the answer.

"Just today, since I used the PC - it's horrible" Alice mumbled.

Lorraine smiled knowingly, and asked Alice a quiet question.

"Alice, will you listen very carefully to what I'm about to say?"

"Yes," Alice gulped.

"W, dot, W, dot, W, dot" chanted Lorraine.

The affect on Alice was as immediate as it was startling; she buckled over. Shrieking her pleasure, as wave upon wave of orgasms hit her. Alice was left panting in awe, too shocked and exhausted to speak.

Lorraine rose.

"Excuse me a moment, Alice" Lorraine smiled at the quivering woman.

Geraint was waiting just outside the door.

"Well?" he barked.

"It wasn't Damon that ran the program, it was Alice, and it works - Oh my, it works!" Lorraine answered.

Geraint grinned, "Good. Prep her!" he ordered.

"But it's Damon's wife!" Lorraine protested.

"I need a way to get to Dr. Saunders, and it just walked in. Prep her now!" Geraint's face showed too much determination. She dare not override him, yet!

Slowly, and disheartened, Lorraine walked back into the room with her captive.

Damon hurtled through the countryside back to Webb's Industries, the road a fleeting ribbon, illuminated only by the Mondeo's spots. He cornered hard and swung back onto the straight, with ease, he smiled - he would be there in a few minutes at this pace. He would have been as well, if the mud left earlier in the day by the tractor pulling out of the gate hadn't played its part.

Suddenly the car lost all traction and slid sideways for a distance before flipping, and rolling into a ditch. Damon hung immobile from his seat belt, as the wheels spun down to stillness above him; then all was quiet.

June was on the final leg of today's journey back home to a long soak, and a welcome bottle of wine. The Clio swished past the sign for Broad's Farm and came to a sudden halt. June stared ahead; it wasn't her imagination. There was a car crashed in the ditch at the side of the road. June ran to the edge of the ditch.

"Hello, can you hear me? - First aider, I'll try to help. Just let me phone the ambulance on my mobile first!" June shouted into the void below her.

Once the location was described to the operator June ventured into the icy water of the ditch. She squeezed past a tree stump and gazed through the driver's window - she could make something out, but it was indistinct - the windows were misted. June tried the door but it was jammed, she made her way to the rear door, as quickly as the soggy terrain would let her. June struggled to free the rear door; it gave with unexpected ease, almost throwing her further into the murky water.

She slipped in behind the driver, and then maneuvered herself into the passenger seat. She gasped, recognising the driver for the first time, a quick check found his major problem. Blood pumped steadily from an open leg wound. It wasn't life threatening but it needed to be controlled or Damon could loose his leg. Fighting back the tears she clamped her hands securely on the injured limb, and applied as much pressure as she could. Damon swam back to consciousness from the kick of pain.

"Where, June? What happened? Alice, I need to find Alice" Damon blurted.

"Look calm down you've been in an accident, the medics are on their way - might be a while before you're a striker again," June nodded towards Damon's hanging leg.

"Got to find Alice, save her..." Damon's voice faded into a bout of shivers.

"Look forget about Alice, she's at Webb's looking for you - Alice is OK, it's you I'm worried about!" June hissed in his ear.

"Get her out of there for me, promise me - promise..." Damon's voice ebbed away, as he slipped back into unconsciousness.

To June's relief the Ambulance arrived, and she let the professionals take over. Dazed, she staggered back to her car, all she could think of was bathing and getting Damon's blood off her skin. She slumped back into the Clio, started it and headed for home.

An ambulance man poked his head above the ditch.

"Hang on, who are you, wait, do you know who this is? Stop!" he gaped in bemusement as she drove away.

"Shock," his colleague advised "but who ever she was she's done this guy a favour, did you get her number?"

"No, I didn't think..."

"Don't worry it comes with time, just help me release our friend here, OK?" said the experienced paramedic, hiding his frustration.


Chapter 5: Creation

Lorraine sat back down, and looked with some pity at the confused woman in front of her.

"What's happening to me? How did you do that?" Alice asked.

"Time for explanations later Alice. Control, dot, control" Lorraine pronounced the last three words precisely.

Alice stiffened, and all concern vanished from her face.

"Control established, orders?" Alice chimed mechanically.

"Follow me, no speaking" Lorraine spoke slowly.

The women stood in perfect synchronisation, and Alice meekly followed Lorraine out of the hut. Together they walked for a few minutes before Lorraine disappeared into the largest grey building. Alice followed her through the maze of corridors, stopping at last in a well-equipped lab.

"This will be home for a while, you don't mind - do you?" asked Lorraine.

"No, I don't mind" came the soft reply.

"Good, now I need you to undress Alice, everything, you can put your clothes on my desk" requested Lorraine.

Alice started to strip, none of her normal embarrassment surfaced; she calmly undressed. Lorraine observed dispassionately at first, but with increasing interest as more of Alice's body came into view. It was clear to Lorraine that Alice worked out; she was fully fit, in both senses of the word! Alice finished folding her damp pants and placed them on top of the neat pile on Lorraine's desk. She then stood awaiting further instruction.

"Spread your legs Alice, let me inspect" Lorraine's voice trembled.

Alice simply obeyed; she was blissfully unaware of her affect on the onlooker. Lorraine stood in front of Alice and extended her hand, for the first time ever her fingers explored the velvet pouch of another woman's sex. They slid easily between the soft lips, and smoothed liquid desire, from the well of Alice's being upwards to the tight bud. Alice convulsed, and as if in sympathy Lorraine shuddered, her desire almost overwhelming her professionalism. Lorraine used every ounce of her will power to pull back from the brink of uncharted territory. Her wet hand fell away from Alice's climaxing body. Lorraine spoke from between barely open lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.