Lover Passions Friend

by Irish

Copyright© 2004 by Irish

Erotica Sex Story: Lovers Interwine, As a new Day Approaches

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Oral Sex   .

Copyright © 2003

The sun hurried toward the horizon, signaling the start of a new day. The light filtered into the room. The glow behind the trees, slowly increased. My eyes adjusted to the lessening gloom of night.

The room was warm, and the covers had long since been kicked off, by both of us.

Amy was lying on her back. One arm was relaxed, over her head. The other was across her belly, as she slept.

I was laying on my right side. My head was propped up in my right hand, my elbow between the big feather pillows, as I watched Amy sleep.

Her short, regrowing hair, spilled onto the pillow beneath her head.

She was a beautiful woman.

Her beauty caused me to pause, not wanting to wake her, yet wanting her to hold her once again.

I elected to spend the time before her awakening, enjoying looking at her. I drank in her beauty, and admired the sculpted form of my lover.

Amy's face was a picture that I would keep with me, easily reviewed, every time my eyes would close. The memory would replay what I'd seen, without fault.

Amy's features were as perfect as she could have made them, if constructing herself. I did not want to spoil this quiet time of admiring her. I leaned closer to her, to her short hair. I breathed in the lingering scent of her favorite peach scented shampoo. I loved the way Amy treated herself.

It was comforting to know she felt good about herself, treating herself to the little things, that made her such a beautiful person. She was truly a woman, in every sense of the word.

My thoughts drifted to the world outside, as a flight of birds headed northward along the coast.

An early morning flight, that was heading back towards their summer home.

The high clouds were beginning to reflect the arrival of the sun.

It seemed that it was only moments before, that our passions were announced in cries of ecstasy. We both liked to vocalize, as we satisfied each other.

God, how I loved Amy. The mere thought that I could lose this women to cancer, instantly saddened me.

That thought was dashed away, by the fact that Amy was lying next to me, radiating the warmth of her returned love for me.

My eyes returned to Amy, as she stirred slightly. Her right hand slid off of her belly, to rest by her side. It faced palm up, and her fingers were curled slightly. Amy started to roll towards me. Then, she stopped, and lay back in her original position.

The firmness of her breasts, created a perfect appeal. Her nipples were perched nicely, as the contour of her breasts curved gracefully.

The light from the window cast a soft shadow, highlighting the sweetness between her breasts.

I often lingered, to kiss her there, to breathe in the scent of her body.

The increasing light coming from the window; illuminated the tiny, soft, 'baby hairs', that covered her body. Those few on her breasts and belly, were normally invisible.

Yet, they carried the electricity of her sex, to every part of her passion.

I could see them, as the sun continued to approach the horizon.

I knew their function.

I remembered their feel on my tongue and lips, as I had caressed her, earlier.

I wanted so badly to touch her, to awaken her, to make love with her. Yet I did not want to compromise the enjoyment of my visual exploration.

Amy's breathing was slow, deep, and regular. It was causing her chest to rise and fall slowly. It was a motion that I watched, in concert with her pretty breasts, that were exposed to the warm air of the room.

Her belly moved with her breathing, stretching only slightly as she slept.

Her belly button formed a pool of shadow, as the light of the early sun refused to penetrate there.

I remembereded the sensation of Amy's belly rubbing against mine, as we made love.

Her heat and softness contributed to an overwhelming passion.

My visual inspection continued, as did Amy's sleep. Though my will continued to weaken. My own arousal was beginning to take form.

The soft hairs that adorned her mound, were the sweetest I could find on her body.

Kisses had been buried there.

I recalled my mouth lingering, to her enjoyment.

The shape of her hips, where her pelvis joined, made a perfect place to kiss the sweetness on either side of her mound. This led to the tops of her thighs, and to an even greater sweetness, between.

My arousal was increasing, as I remembered tasting her.

I remembered her swiveling her hips slowly; as she accepted my mouth and tongue, loving her.

Almost on queue, she moved in her sleep, again.

This time, drawing up her right knee along the bed's surface, she pushed at the ripples in the bottom sheet.

I moved away from her, so as not to make contact.

I lay back on the pillow, allowing a long slow sigh to leave my lips.

My mind raced with a growing passion.

I fought the desire to shake her awake, and ravage her with that passion.

Again, I held back.

Again, I went back to my head propped up on my hand, with my elbow supporting myself.

As she breathed, her lips parted slightly, accentuating the beauty of her lower lip.

My desire to kiss her, nearly surpassed my ability to refrain from doing so.

The point at which I was going to have to wake her up, was fast approaching 'critical mass'.

The beauty of her breasts attracted my attention once more, prompting me to be a little more daring with my early morning exploration.

I moistened the index finger on my right hand in my mouth, and reached over to trace around Amys's right nipple.

The wetness of my finger caused my touch to be smooth and soft.

Awake or not, Amy's body responded to my touch. Her nipple slowly rose to my soft stimulation.

I returned my finger to my mouth, and then to Amy's breast, to add more wetness.

My thumb joined, to lightly roll her erect nipple between it, and my index finger.

I withdrew my hand, and looked at Amy's glistening nipple in the early morning glow.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.