A Lawyer's Ladies: Taking Ruth Home - Cover

A Lawyer's Ladies: Taking Ruth Home

by ALawyer

Copyright© 2004 by ALawyer

Erotica Sex Story: My mother-in-law and I have been lovers since I was a teenager working on her ranch. I went on to marry her daughter, but my involvement with her mother continues to today. She is now 65, and this incident happened just last week.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   InLaws   Oral Sex   .

My mother-in-law continually amazes me. She is always alert to any opportunity for sex. We are sitting at the dinner table tonight. Ruth, my mother-in-law, a very young sixty five, is sitting next to me, with my wife, Beth across from us.

Ruth says to Beth, "I don't see that salad dressing you had last time, the French vinaigrette type."

Beth says, "I have some in the refrigerator. I'll be right back."

My wife turns to fetch the bottle and Ruth's hand is in my crotch unzipping my pants. She pulls out my cock, and begins to stroke it under the table. A couple of strokes and I'm hard. Her hand knows just how to get me that way. She's done it so many times in the past, but tonight there is not going to be time.

"Later," I say.

She smiles at me and continues her stoking until my wife returns.

"Beth, dear, I've changed my mind. Could I have some of that Greek Salad dressing you mentioned earlier?" Beth sighs and turns back to the kitchen.

Ruth goes back to work on my cock. She wants me to pop a load under the table. She gets a kick out of making me shoot my cum on the underside of the table, and then watching the drops fall to the floor leaving dark stains on the carpet. Tonight it's not going to happen. Beth comes back through the door too quickly, and Ruth releases my cock. I will have to wait for it to go down, so I can put it back in my pants.

When we talked on the phone earlier that day she told me she wanted to fuck in my office bathroom. She likes me to give her a doggy-fuck in front of our sink so she can watch in the mirror. Yet, during the evening, no opportunity presented itself for us to get away. Can't have my wife catching me fucking her mother, eh?

So, with my dick unsatisfied, I go to take her home. I open the door to my SUV and help her up. She swings her leg in and I get a long, slow look at her gray-haired cunt. She sits in the seat and gives me a wicked smile. She knows I got a great view of her wet lips.

I get in and start the car, I turn to look back as I back out, and I see that Ruth has pulled her dress up so her pussy is on display. I get the SUV out on the street and head down the road.

Reaching over to her pussy, I slip my finger in to feel how wet she is. She slips down in the seat to spread her legs for my test. My finger easily goes deep into her. She is now well down on the seat, legs spread, wanting me to finger her.

She looks over at my cock and sees the bulge in my pants. Leaning over she pulls down my zipper, being careful not to lose my fingers from her cunt. With a little work-it's not easy to get a long, hard cock out of a pair of pants in a car-she finally releases my cock and licks a drop of cum off the end. Ruth loves the taste of my cum and never looses a drop.

I'm looking for a place to stop and fuck, but don't see anyplace right off. Ruth is content to suck my cock as I drive around the area. She is in no hurry as she takes the head deep in her throat and swallows. When she does this I think the head of my dick is going to come off, but usually I just cum. My fingers in her cunt are soaked. Now and then I pull them up to my mouth to taste her tangy juices.

I'm driving down a country road when I see a new development under construction. No one has moved in yet so I drive in and start around the circle. The road in front of the million dollar homes is deserted, none of the houses have lights on, so I just pull over to the side of the road, stop the engine, and turn off the lights.

I jump out and walk around to Ruth's side of the vehicle. I help her down, but before I reach to open the back door, I bend down and pull the hem of her dress over her head. I toss the dress into the front seat. She's standing naked by the SUV in this soon to be busy development. She reaches for my pants and soon has them on the ground. I kick them off and toss them in with her dress. My pullover shirt soon follows, and Ruth and I are standing on the shoulder of the road naked.

I open the door to the backseat, and she climbs in. I get a real close view of her ass as I follow her. She has the ass of a forty-year old. I sit in the middle of the seat. Seeing me there she says, "Let's fuck, John. I've been thinking about that hard dick of yours all evening. I would have loved to have crawled under the table and used your cream for my salad dressing." She is leaning against the wall of the SUV looking at my cock. Playing with her cunt, she pulls her pussy lips open and says, "Do you want to fuck this pussy, John?"

I'm sitting there watching my mother-in-law finger her hot twat, and she's asking me if I want to fuck! "Yes, I want fuck that hot pussy. Climb up and sit on this big dick of mine."

She laughs at my desperation. Christ, she's jacking my cock at dinner, she's flashing her pussy at me in the car, she's sucking my dick for the last ten minutes, and now she wants to know if I want to fuck.

Her leg swings over me and I can see up close the gray hair that I trim keep trimmed short, on her pussy. She has to sit up high to get over my cock. Reaching down for it, she grabs it and puts the head in just the right spot, the spot my cock knows so well. She pulls my hands to her tits, and looking me in the eye, lowers that tight mother-in-law pussy down my cock.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.