Strip Poker - Cover

Strip Poker

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

True Orgy Sex Story: After the incident at her mother's house where I saw J my then girlfriend being fondled by Tony her brother, I wanted to catch them doing it again.

Caution: This True Orgy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Orgy   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

I want to take this time to thank all of those who have mailed me with their nice comments. The overriding response to my First Wife story was, oh yes I remember doing that when I was young. I played strip poker with my sister or the girl next door or I tried to have sex in my mini. One even said he had his hair cut by his sister when she was topless. A few have asked me to expand on these memories but in truth there's not a lot more I can say, but here goes.

After the incident at her mother's house where I saw J my then girlfriend being fondled by Tony her brother, I wanted to catch them doing it again. The feeling I got when I was pumping between her fine tits and seeing his hands on her body in my head was beyond description. But over the coming months not once did I see them together. Then as the summer approached someone made the suggestion that we book a Caravan together for a week. Tony and his long-term girlfriend Jenny were all for it and it would help us to split the cost for as per usual we were short of cash.

The weather that week was a disaster, almost non-stop rain but we had laid in a large supply of wine and beer. I stared out of the rain-splattered window and listened to the three of them behind me playing some simple card game. It was just getting dark and we had been drinking since lunchtime starting down the pub and now here in the van. By now nobody was in the least bit sober; although Tony and I were regular drinkers I don't think either girl was.

"How about something different" suggested Tony, "what about you John do you want to play?"

"Sure," I said turning back to face them, "as long as it not snap or something stupid like that."

I had heard them play snap earlier and there was no way I could face the evening playing that.

"Ok girls, how about strip poker?" suggested Tony and both girls giggled drunkenly.

"Come on John we're going to play strip poker," he said with a chuckle.

"Ok," I agreed.

I had never seen Jenny in anything less than her bikini and although slim she has some nice bumps or two.

"Hang on," said J, "I'm only wearing three items so it's only fair that we all start the same."

"I'm only wearing three thing too," said Jenny.

"Me too, if we don't include shoes and socks," I said.

"No we are not going to include shoes and socks," giggled J, "what about you brother?"

"I'm got four items on," he confessed, "but I'll take my shirt off, ok."

"Right then we're all set," said J dealing out the cards.

I had a pair and that turned out to be the best hand so I could decide which item of clothing the lowest, and that was Jenny had to remove I chose her dress.

"So when does the game finish?" asked Jenny as she wriggled out of her summer dress.

"I don't know," shrugged Tony, "when everybody's naked I suppose."

"No that can't be right," complained Jenny, her head still inside her dress.

"Ok let's agree an ending shall we," I said, "how about we stop when the first one's naked?"

"Or how about when only one has clothes on," suggested J.

"No that can't work," said Tony, "because you may be naked and you lose again what then?"

"Ok, if you are already naked and lose again you have to do a forfeit," suggest J.

"Sounds good," I said, "and the highest hand has to decide what they have to do."

"Ok," agreed J.

"Sounds ok," said Tony.

"Yeah, I suppose," said Jenny.

The cards were dealt again and this time I lost so I pulled my trousers off as J directed.

A few hands were played and more drinks were pored out and drunk before the first big hurdle came up.

"So what will it be," said J with a slight breathlessness in her voice.

I had won with a flush while Jenny had the lowest hand and was sitting in her bra and knickers.

"The bra I think," I said.

If it hadn't been for the drink I sure she would've baulked but slowly she unclipped and removed her bra to expose her small tits to us all.

"Right whose deal," I said.

J lost the very next hand and this time Jenny won.

"Bra," she said quickly and so both girls were sitting topless before us. I couldn't help but notice that Tony gave J's tits a long look.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.