A Day Off - Cover

A Day Off

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story about a bored housewife that becomes entangled with a dominant couple. It takes her to places she never thought of or dreampt were within her realm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   DomSub   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I see a mini-van pull up into the driveway and Ted get out so I head out the door locking it behind me. As I walk to the van my skirt opens real high on my legs with each step I take, Ted notices and whistles as he walks around to the side door and opens it for me. As I step up into the van my skirt parts clear to my waist and Ted puts his hand on my leg. I stop and he runs his hand up to my pussy and sticks a finger into me.

"You were right Susan, clean and smooth and wetter than hell too."

"I think she really gets off on showing her pussy and tits 'cause I can see her whole tit from here, as well as your finger in her pussy."

As Ted removes his finger from my pussy, I step up into the van and take the seat by the far wall. When I sit down I remember Susan instructions, I make sure my legs are parted and am sure she can see my pussy from where she is in the passenger seat. Ted gets in and starts the van, a large dog stands up from behind the rear seat and walks towards me. I am taken by surprise and gasp. "I hope you like dogs slave 'cause this here is Baron and he goes with us to the mountains even though he belongs to our neighbors."

"I do like animals, he just startled me."

"Turn your seat towards me and spread your legs more."

As I turned the swivel seat to face her I spread my legs real wide and Baron moves in front of me and sits down.

"I suggest you make friends with Baron because he's a pretty big dog to be on his bad side."

As I sit there in my seat I pet Baron on the head and try to make friends with him. He seems to like me and licks my hand then starts to lick my leg at my knee which makes me giggle, it tickles. This causes Susan to turn to see what is going on.

"Well, I see Baron has taken a liking to you. This could lead to some real fun."

I continue to pet the dog, trying to keep his licking below my knees, which is not easy, I guess he can smell my wet pussy and wants to investigate with his nose.

"Slut, we have a long trip ahead of us and there is no reason why we should not use this time to take care of some unfinished business. I believe you have earned two punishment sessions which I will combine into one at this time. Your punishment will be a hand spanking first then one with a paddle. Have you been spanked before?"

"No I haven't and I don't plan on starting now."

"You bitch, you will do as you are told or I will be forced to show you who is the Mistress and who is the Slave. Get your ass out of that seat and I want you on the floor on your hands and knees."

"I... I... I..."

"Shut the fuck up Slut and listen to me. You ARE going to be tied down so you can't interfere with what I have to do, Bruno, in your bed now," and Bruno moves to the back.

I get up from my seat, turn to face the back of the van and kneel down, then lean forward onto my hands with my arms straight. Susan comes out of her seat, puts her hand in the middle of my back and forces me to lean forward until my face is on the floor. She then takes some ropes from a drawer behind Ted's seat and ties my wrists to padeyes in the floor stretching my arms out in a "v" making it impossible for me to raise up. She then spreads my knees and ties them to other padeyes, then runs a rope over my shoulders so there is no way I can raise up, yet my ass is sticking way up in the air.

I do not understand this women's power over me. I am down on the floor tied and about to be spanked and I put up little or no resistance. As she raises my dress to expose my ass, I really begin to feel some fear. Then the first blow lands on my ass and I yell out.

"Owwwwwwww."

"You had better control the noise Slut or I will be forced to use a gag on you."

Her hand continues to spread pain about my ass but I am able to control the screams to just moans and groans, however, after the sixth blow I begin to feel something strange. I just can't seem to pinpoint the feeling, then I realize the pain is beginning to feel good in my pussy. Yes, the pain is becoming pleasure. Oh Yes, it feels good, then she stops.

"Ted, I think this Slut is enjoying this, her pussy is dripping down her thighs and she is pushing her ass back for the next blow."

"Maybe you should try the paddle and see if that changes her tune."

"Do you want me to use the paddle Slut?"

"Yes, anything, just make it feel good again."

As the first blow of the paddle lands I feel the pain again and scream. She stops and puts something in my mouth and ties it behind my neck, then another blow lands and I can not scream but try anyway. As the third blow lands the pain begins to go away and the pleasure returns, only stronger now. The blows continue to land and the feeling in my pussy intensifies. I am climbing towards an orgasm without any contact with my body except the paddle and I keep getting closer and closer to cumming. She stops. "Ted, I really think she would cum if I keep this up, do we want her to cum yet?"

"Why don't we let her cool off a bit, we need to stop and get gas soon."

"Are you going to stop at old Amos's place again this trip?"

"I was planning on it, you know how much he enjoys helping us out with our slaves and I see no reason we shouldn't let him lend a hand with this one."

"Do you have anything special in mind for her?"

"I sure do and I think Amos will really enjoy it."

While they are talking, I try to make some sense out of what their meaning is. Who is this Amos? What does Ted have in mind? WHERE ARE WE.

Susan pulls my skirt down over my ass and takes that thing out of my mouth, then returns to her seat. I hear her tell Ted that I am becoming the best bitch they have ever had and that they must go slow so they don't ruin a good thing. I wonder how many more women they have done this too. As all of these things seem to race thru my head I feel the van slowing, then going down the exit ramp and stopping. We turn to the left and drive for a few minutes then turn left again onto what seems like a rough dirt road. In the position I'm in I can't see much outside, I turn my head towards the side door in hopes of being able to see out. If I took up all I can see is blue sky. We turn to the right and I can see a canopy of sorts. It is old and dirty and about ready to fall down. We stop. Ted blows the horn and gets out of the van, I hear him yell, "Amos."

After a few seconds I hear someone yell "cumin" then a few more seconds and I hear two men talking, it must be Amos and Ted but I can't really make out what they are saying.

I see Ted walk by the side door, he goes to Susan's door, then I hear the other man, "Good afternoon, Ma'am."

"Hi Amos, how have you been getting along."

"Jus gitin older."

I hear Ted say, "Amos, I have a small problem that I hope you can help me with." "Ifin I can, you knows I will."

This sounds like a black man.

"Well, you see we have this hole we need plugged and we forgot to bring some lubricant with us."

"Does ya need erl or geese?"

"Why don't you take a look and see what you think would do the best job. Sue, hand me that plug."

As the side door opens, I see Ted standing there and beside him a small dirty Black man. He is gray haired, has about a weeks growth of whiskers, and as he smiles when he sees me tied down as I am, I see old dirty broken teeth. I turn beet red and feel the heat move from my face on down my body. I am so embarrassed I could die.

"Looks like ya got nutter one."

"Ya, this is a new one we found and are taking her to the cabin for some intense training."

"Shur wished I was goin wid ja."

"Well, we might need some more help on our way back but for now we need to get this plug in."

I see Ted hand him something I've never seen before and have no idea what they are talking about. As I look at the thing Amos has in his hand, Ted reaches in and raises my skirt up to expose my ass to this man. I turn my head away from them in embarrassment and receive a slap on my ass. Ted says, "Turn your head back Slut and watch Amos as he works on you."

As he works on me? What are they talking about?

As the old man rubs his hands over my exposed ass he says, "Well Mr. Ted, I tink we's goin ta need geese fir this here job. I's got axle geese, shood work. Be's rite back", but before he goes he spreads my cheeks and gets a good look at my asshole and pussy, "Shur's a good lookin pussy dare, woodn't mind dippin my wik in dat."

When he returns, I can see there is grease all over the small end of the thing he has in his hand. He reaches in and fondles my ass with his empty hand, then with his fingers pries apart my ass cheeks. No, not there. I can feel him trying to push a finger into my asshole. Then I feel the end of that thing being forced into me. I want to scream because of the pain but know that if I do I'll be punished, so I grit my teeth and bear the pain as the man works that thing into my asshole.

"Try to relax Slut and it will be less painful, regardless, it's going in," Susan says.

I try to relax and feel the thing going into my asshole. The man is turning it and I feel it go in all the way then stop as my asshole closes down on the indentation of the plug.

Well, here I am, tied down to the floor of a moving van with something stuck up my ass, I've been spanked, fucked up the ass, exposed to a teenager and have eaten pussy. I wanted some new adventure in my life but I think this is going to far, but I just can't refuse Susan's orders, I do whatever she tells me without question.

After the Black man stuck that thing up my ass, Ted got his gas and paid for it, then threw my skirt back down over my naked ass, got in the van and headed down the road. All I can think of now is what will happen to me next, it's only Friday night and we have all weekend left.

Oh shit, here comes Bruno and I can't even move. I sure hope he just wants some attention from Susan.

Damn dog, he's smelling around my ass. He must be able to smell all of the pussy juice I made while Ted and the old man were playing with me. It sure is a good thing Ted put my skirt back down or Bruno would have bare pussy to smell. Fuck, the bastard just stuck his nose up under my skirt and I can feel it on my ass.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, a dog is licking my pussy. Fucking dog is turning me on with his tongue. If he keeps this up I'll be cumin in no time. Lick that pussy you bastard.

"BRUNO, git back in your bed and leave that bitch alone, for now anyway", Susan yells at the dog.

As she slaps at the dog to get him to move away from me she says, "Ted, did you see Bruno licking her cunt?"

"No, was he having a good time?"

"It sure looked it to me."

"Maybe you better let her up. You know, once he gets a taste, it's going to be hard to control him."

"Ya, I guess you might be right at that."

Susan gets up from her seat and kneels down beside me and starts to untie me, but then she stops and lifts my skirt and sticks a finger into my pussy.

"You really enjoyed that licking, didn't you bitch. Your wetter than a running faucet."

"Yes Ma'am I did, even though I know I shouldn't."

"Well Slut, You should enjoy all you can, while you can, because some day you'll be to old to enjoy that body of yours. I am going to do all I can to make sure you learn to enjoy everything that is done to your body, even when it is painful you will be able to cum."

"Ted, seeing as how this cunt has been so good today and has taken everything we've done without giving us to much trouble, I think I will reward her with a nice cum, besides, I really do want to lick this pretty slick pussy."

"I wish you were driving so I could do it."

"Ya, and I bet Bruno says the same thing."

While she's talking to Ted, I can feel her moving around behind me, lifting my skirt and laying it on my back so that my whole ass is exposed to her.

She begins by gently rubbing the cheeks of my ass and the backs of my thighs. Her touch is so light and tender I can't help but compare it to that of Ted and my husband. I begin to respond to her and feel the juices begin to flow once again for the umpteenth time today. As she continues feeling, she starts getting closer to my pussy and asshole making me want more. She starts fingering my pussy and works a finger into me then starts to really pump my pussy. I'm going to cum soon.

"So, my little slave, you like what I'm doing to you?"

"Oh yes, it feels so good. Don't stop, please don't stop. I'm so close."

"You cunt," she says as I feel a real hard slap to the left cheek of my ass, "I'll tell you when you can cum, and you'll only cum when I give you permission. If you think that last spanking was bad, just cum without my permission and you will feel a real spanking."

She keeps pumping her fingers into me and I fight to keep from cumming, then I feel what must be her tongue on the cheek she just slapped. She licks and kisses my ass cheeks getting closer and closer to my crack, then I feel her licking the upper part of my crack running her tongue down towards the thing that is in my asshole. It is getting harder to keep from cumming.

As she continues licking and kissing she keeps going lower towards my pussy and I wait, not knowing if I can keep myself from cumming or not. Then it happens, her tongue is licking my pussy lips like a kitten licking cream from a bowl. The tongue goes down and she licks my clit and I almost go out of my mind from the pleasure it gives me, I can't hold on much longer. I push my pussy back onto her tongue trying to get as much inside as possible. The pleasure keeps building and I keep climbing that mountain higher and higher.

"Please let me cum, I can't hold out much longer, Pleaseeeee."

"Ok bitch, cum your brains out."

And I do, as she continues to pump two fingers into my pussy and lick my clit at the same time. I cum harder than I've ever cum in my life.

I must have past out after that hard cum because I find myself untied and back in the seat when I open my eyes.

Everything is quiet as we roll down the road, so I just sit back and reflect on the day. For someone that wanted a little adventure I guess I found the right people to help. I still don't understand what Susan has that makes me do whatever she wants.

It's beginning to get dark out and the lights from the oncoming cars have been turned on. Bruno is sleeping in the back and Susan appears to be sleeping too.

"Beth, are you awake?"

"Yes sir, I am."

"Would you do me a favor while Susan is taking a nap?"

"If I can."

"With everything that has gone on all afternoon I have such a hardon it hurts. I sure would like a blowjob."

"What if Susan wakes up?"

"I'll tell her I ordered you to do it and take the consequences."

I sit there and think about this for a while. Ted has been nice to me so far and has done nothing for me to be angry about and he is so handsome and I do like his big cock.

I get out of my seat and down on my knees and crawl over to him. When I get to the side of his seat I reach into his lap and feel his hardon. It sure is hard and real big. I reach out and pull the zipper down on his pants, then reach in to get his cock. It is real easy to do as he has no underwear on and out comes his cock. I start to jack on it like I used to do for my husband when a drop of precum appears at the end. I just have to taste it. I lean forward and lick it off with my tongue and enjoy the taste. As I continue to jack on him and lick the head of his dick I realize that I really do want to suck him off and eat his cum.

Ted's moans are an indication that he is enjoying this too. I look up and see a smile on his face as he looks down at me. I do want to please him, so I reach down and pull the top of my dress open so he can see my tits better. He reaches down with his right hand and starts feeling my tits and playing with the nipples.

I look up at Ted to speak when I remember what Susan said about how I should talk, so I say, "Ted, I haven't done very much cocksucking before so you'll have to teach me how to give you the most pleasure. I really want to suck this big cock until you cum in my mouth so I can taste you."

"Just use your mouth like you would your pussy or asshole and put it all in, using your tongue to lick it as it goes in and out."

"But it's so big I'll never be able to get it all in."

"You'll have to relax your throat and just push it down so that I'm able to fuck your throat like I did your asshole."

I start to put his cock in my mouth and make up my mind that I will take it all and fuck him with my throat. I move my mouth up and down his cock sucking and moving my tongue around. As I go down I try to go a little further each time until I start to gag. I keep trying to go further then something happens and I feel the cock start into my throat without gagging. I take a deep breath and go for all of it. I feel it going down my throat and feel a sense of accomplishment as my nose rubs the hair around the base of his cock. I've done it, I've got his whole cock in my mouth and I love the feeling.

Now I start to fuck him with my throat, on each down stroke I suck and swallow enjoying the feel of his cock. I keep this up until I feel his cock get bigger and start to throb knowing he's about to shoot. I take another deep breath shove his cock all the way down and hold it there as I try to swallow it over and over. This must be very pleasing to him because he starts to cum and it's going right into my stomach. I pull up a little to get some cum in my mouth so I can taste it as I push it back into my throat and keep swallowing him.

As Ted stops cumming I lick his cock clean and reluctantly put it back in his pants. I have a feeling this thing is going to give me many hours of pleasure, so I had better take real good care of it.

"Wow, that was by far the most incredible blowjob I've ever had, it would even put Susan to shame. I thought you said you hadn't done much cocksucking before."

"I really haven't, but, I just fell in love with your cock and wanted nothing but to give your cock pleasure."

"Well, you certainly did that."

As I crawl back to my seat I savor the taste of Ted's cum still on my tongue. I really got in to sucking his cock and look forward to doing more of it soon.

I no more than get into my seat when Susan stirs and opens her eyes. She first looks at Ted then at me and says, "Did you swallow a canary Ted ?, from the look on your face it was either that or you just shot one hell of a load."

"It sure wasn't a canary but someone did swallow one hell of a big load. She sure is one great cocksucker."

"Glad you enjoyed it so, by the way, you do realize we have to stop and get a few things at the grocery store before we go up to the cabin. Maybe we can have a little fun in the store seeing as it's late and there may not be to many people around."

"Sounds good to me, do you have anything in mind?"

"Not at the moment, but I should be able to come up with something between now and when we get there."

We all sit in silence for the next few miles then Ted pulls into the parking lot of a small general store. There are only two cars in the lot and I can't see anyone in the front of the store. Ted pulls up to the front of the store and parks the van and we all sit waiting for Susan to give her instructions. As we sit there I realize I still have that thing stuck up my ass. I have gotten so used to it I forgot it was there. It doesn't seem to hurt much but it does give a strange feeling when I think about it.

"Well, let's go get something to eat and drink, and don't forget Bruno's food," Susan says as she opens her door.

I sit and wait for Ted to come around and open my door. When he opens the door I turn the seat towards him, being sure that my knees are spread wide so he has a real nice view of my pussy. I just sit there, letting him look when Susan steps to the opening and looks up my skirt also.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.