A Day Off - Cover

Preview

A Day Off

by The Timberwolf

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic, BiSexual, Cheating, DomSub, Anal Sex, Bestiality, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism,

Erotica Sex Story: This is a story about a bored housewife that becomes entangled with a dominant couple. It takes her to places she never thought of or dreampt were within her realm.

This is the story of what happened to me when I woke up one day unhappy with my life as it was. You see, I spent my early years very sheltered by my folks and when I started college I had no idea what went on in the world. I spent the first three years finding out there was more to life then I had been told. I could have done a lot of things but just couldn't seem to break the old habits and still obeyed Mom and Dad's teachings. My senior year was when I had my first date. I had fun and continued to date the same guy all that year. Just before graduation Allen found out he was failing some classes so he quit school. At graduation he asked me to marry him, I was so happy. So, we got married, he went to work for a construction company and I went to work for a bank. Our wedding night was the worst night of my life. Allen popped my cherry brutishly and turned me off to sex, from then on it went down hill.

I got married at 20, six long, hard years ago. Allen always wanted me to try new things, you know, new positions, oral sex and he even suggested anal sex. I kept refusing, he would bring books or magazines home and have me read them. Once he brought some videos home and made me watch them. So, I knew about lesbians, S&M, B&D, oral sex, anal sex, Golden showers, sex toys and all of the other stuff, I just refused to participate in any of it.

As you can see from my past there is little to wonder why I was unhappy and ripe for the picking. So my story begins.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.