A Day Off - Cover

A Day Off

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 10: A New Mistress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: A New Mistress - This is a story about a bored housewife that becomes entangled with a dominant couple. It takes her to places she never thought of or dreampt were within her realm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   DomSub   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When we walk in the front door I hear Susan's voice and feel my heart fill with joy. I rush into the living room, throw my arms around her and give her a big juicy kiss. When we come up for air Ted is behind me and I am turned to get the same from him.

As Ted releases me, I can see Mistress Susan heading towards Amy. She embraces her and says, "Welcome to our home and our employment. I hope Beth has made you welcome and has everything taken care of."

"Beth has been very nice to me and seems to have everything under her control, yet she is not in control. That sounds funny, but it is the way I see it."

"We need to sit and go over a few things. Ellen, will you fix all of us a drink? Beth, Ted, lets all go into the living room and talk this over so that we are all on the same page."

We go into the living room and Susan directs Ted and Amy to the couch and sends me to the chair across from them. When Ellen brings in the drinks she is directed to the chair beside me while Susan sits between Ted and Amy.

Susan looks at me then moves her eyes down to my legs. I get the idea and spread them about a foot apart, thus giving everyone on the couch a nice view of my bald pussy. I turn to Ellen and indicate to her to do the same and she does.

"Amy, I am sure that Beth has told you a little about us. I would like to make a few things clear to you and everyone, as there have been a number of changes around here in the last few months. I need to pause once in a while to catch up myself. First and foremost, Ted is the ultimate Master over this group; even I submit to his wishes. Ted does not like to be bothered with the day to day stuff anymore; he just wants to take his pleasure wherever and whenever he wants, so we work as a team. I am the Mistress or second in command. Unlike Ted, I get my pleasure by dominating others. Any questions?"

"No Ma'am."

"OK, next in line is Beth. She fell into our laps one day and we fell in love with her because of her natural submissive nature, which we don't think even she herself realized was there. We also found out that she is very smart and we found out that we could give her the responsibility of organization and finance. She has done an outstanding job with money, Sammy, Ellen and a few other things too. Your working for us was her idea, and a great one I might add. Ellen is at the bottom. She cooks and keeps the houses for us and was just introduced to her submissive side; again Beth was the one to see this. She has worked for us about 3 or 4 years and neither Ted nor I saw this side of her. Now as for you. Beth says that you have tried to dominate her the few times you have been together, but she feels you need some training along these lines. As I love to do this and have a few years at it, I will be willing to teach you the fine art of being a Dom. This will put you a small step below me which means that you will submit to Ted's and my wishes, yet have control over Beth and Ellen. Is this what you would like?"

"Yes Ma'am, it is. The only thing is, I have always been into girls and submitting to Ted scares me. I have used many dildos and had them used on me but have never had a man in my body anywhere. I am sure that with your help and everyone else's I could adjust."

"Oh, I'm sure you can and we will all help you there."

"Now, you can have your own room seeing as how Sammy is gone or you can have Ellen's room as yours with her to go along with it. Beth belongs to Ted and me and sleeps with us, between our legs of course. The choice is yours."

"I think I would like Ellen and her room, but that bed is really small."

"Beth can take care of that tomorrow."

"We can make do for one night I guess."

"Does anyone have any questions?"

Everyone shakes his or her head no.

"OK then, lets all turn in and start tomorrow as a new adventure."

When I get to the bedroom and take off my clothes Ted is showing signs of wanting some and I am more then willing. As we are making out on the bed Susan asks how the trip went and I fill her in between kisses and a few groans as Ted works on my pussy and ass. I tell her about the six guys and what Amy made me do. This seems to please her as she lies down pulling me into a 69 with her. Ted moves in behind me and rubs his big cock up and down my slit getting it wet but not putting it in. I know where he is going.

It takes him a few strokes to work that big cock into my asshole and it hurts so good. It has been a while since he buttfucked me but Susan helps with lots of saliva on his cock and around my hole. When he is in all the way she starts in on my pussy and I on hers. When Susan has her orgasm she rolls out from under me and Ted keeps pounding away at my asshole. I have already cum 5 or 6 times when I feel his cum pumping into my ass and all goes black. I wake up later and Ted is still buried in my ass. As I love the feel so much I leave him alone and go to sleep with his cock still in me.

When I awake the next morning all was quiet so I crawl out of bed and head for the kitchen and some coffee. Ellen was already up and has the coffee made. I just stand there and look her over. She had on a real short, thin, white sun dress that was almost see-through. I go over and give her a little kiss on the neck then reach for a cup.

"I'll get that Beth."

"No Ellen, now that we are sisters in bondage, I don't want you to treat me any different then an equal. We are in this together and I expect you to treat me as your equal. No more waiting on me like I'm the boss. By the way, I sure like that dress."

"Mistress Amy went through all of my clothes last night and picked this out for today. She said that from now on she will select all of the clothes that I am allowed to wear."

"I guess she is taking Mistress Susan's words to heart."

"Ya, you could say that. My tongue is so sore from being in her pussy all night, I don't think we got more then a couple of hours of sleep."

"We need to go put more of that cream on; we are supposed to do it every day for a month then we will be bald for the rest of our lives."

"I think I'm going to enjoy that, no more shaving or prickly stubble."

"Me too. Lets do it before they all get up."

Off we go to apply the cream and as before we play with each other while doing so. When we get done we go back to the kitchen and find Master Ted drinking his coffee.

"Where were you two?"

"Applying the hair removal cream in the bathroom."

"Lets see how it's working."

We both walk over to him and I raise my T-shirt to above my tits and Ellen does the same with her dress. He spends a few minutes fingering both of us then says, "I'm going to like this a lot. Maybe Susan and Amy should use it too."

"Master, Dr. Ann had to order more because she thought Ellen and I were the only ones that were going to use it and only on our pussyies. Ellen and I are using it for our whole body so that we will be baby butt smooth wherever you touch us. I'm sure if you tell her where Amy and Mistress Susan are going to use it she will order what they will need."

"You call her. I want enough for both pussyies."

"Yes Master. I'll call as soon as she gets into the office."

"Good girl."

"So Master, tell us about your trip to the city."

"It was OK but without a Toy to play with it was boring. And, by the way, thanks for taking care of our little problem with Sammy."

"Master, I really feel that everyone is going to benefit from this arrangement, even Sammy."

"I agree. So, what's up for today?"

"Master, I have to get to work. Got to call Dr. Ann, then order a bed for Ellen and Mistress Amy's room. I also have to set up an account with the Aiken airport for her plane storage there. After that I hope Mistress Susan has some plans for us."

"Hold on a minute. I need to know something. Over the last few minutes you have called me Master and Susan and Amy Mistress. I want to know why all of a sudden you started doing this, not that I mind. In fact I kind of like it but want to know why. What is going through that pretty head of yours? I was under the impression that after we hired you and then the wedding your status had changed."

"Master, can we discuss this in the office?"

"Of course. Let's get a refill first."

We both get our cups filled by Ellen then head into the office. When we get there Master Ted sits behind the desk and I sit in the chair in front of it. I pull the T-shirt up to my waist and spread my legs for him.

"OK, explain."

"Master, I want you to know that I love you and Mistress Susan more then anything in this world. The love I feel for you two is new to me. I have never in my life felt this kind of love. There is nothing I would not do for either one of you, and I do mean nothing. I think what brought this on was your comment about Mistress Susan being upset over my not making a decision about Sammy and Mistress Amy. After some thought I realized that things had changed and I also realized that I was above being a Toy. I want you to know that I enjoy what I am doing because it takes the pressure off both of you. But, I also want you to know that I miss being used, like the bench time, the times with Bruno, the way I was treated when we got married and the incident at the store with Missy and Billy. I want to do everything I am doing that will give both of you the time to play more, but, please Master, play with me more."

Master Ted gets out of the chair and comes around the desk. He puts out his hand, which I take and he has me rise. When I am on my feet he takes me into his arms and holds me. He kisses the tears from my cheeks then looks into my eyes and says, "Beth, this is the exact reason that I love you so much. You are honest and forthright, and I must ask that you forgive us for doing what we have done. We were so overwhelmed by what you were doing and how we felt about you that we overlooked what you wanted and the main reason you are here now; your want to be controlled and even used for our pleasure. Please forgive both Susan and I for neglecting your source of happiness and pleasure. I will talk to Susan today and see if we can both remedy this oversight."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.