Lost Wife 5 - Cover

Lost Wife 5

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Since I wrote 'Lost Wife' I've been thinking about the stories my wife told me all those years ago. Now I think there was more than a grain of truth in all of them. So I wrote the story about the three guys in the Supermarket car park, then the fine tit fucks she gave at her office Christmas do, and lastly the three guys on the back seat of someone's car

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   .

Since I wrote 'Lost Wife' I've been thinking about the stories my wife told me all those years ago. Now I think there was more than a grain of truth in all of them. So I wrote the story about the three guys in the Supermarket car park, then the fine tit fucks she gave at her office Christmas do, and lastly the three guys on the back seat of someone's car. Now where do I go from here, its been too many years to remember details of any other story she told me so the next part must, I afraid be more fiction than fact. What I'm going to do is reconstruct elements of her life that I know are true but putting a fictional slant on them. Once again I've decided to tell the story from her point of view.

I stretched until my joints cracked, then I slipped naked out of our bed, my husband has been gone for hours as he starts work very early. A quickly shower then I dress in my usual office gear. A pair of white knickers, then my longish pin stripped skirt. I turned and looked at myself in the full-length mirror and I'm happy to see that my size 'D' tits are still looking high and firm. I then put on my jacket over them and do up the two buttons. It exciting to know that I'm only two little buttons away from having my tits exposed to the world.

The drive to work was uneventful and I set about doing some paperwork before that mornings meeting. James, my boss collected me and we spend the next two hours in with our big boss deciding on our next 'in depth' customer survey. Boring and David, my big boss doesn't even look at my boobs once.

"Lets go back to my office and we'll discus the implications of this new thrust," James said with a straight face.

Well I know what sort of thrusting he wants to do, and boy am I up for it. My husband has been working a lot of overtime recently and has been too tired to give me what I need. I don't fuck about, just as soon the door closed behind us I wiggle out of my knickers, I hitch up my skirt and sat down on his desk.

"Fucking right," laughed James and he approached me.

I spread my legs as wide as my pin stripped skirt will allow and he moved in between them. His hands undo my two little buttons and he then sets about squeezing my tits. There must be a direct connection between my tits and my pussy for just as soon as anyone starts on them my pussy starts to cream. James is fairly fit for an old guy for I know he's over forty with a wife and two kids at home, but his cock was always hard for me. Our talk about the new thrust lasted all of five minutes but that was just what I needed and my first orgasm of the week washed over me.

"Fucking 'ell," sighed James, "fucking needed that."

"Me too," I said between breaths.

"Yeah, that reminds me," said James zipping up his fly, "Mr Roberts from Customer services wants someone to go with him on his overseas meetings and he's asked for you."

"Oh," I said.

"Yeah, apparently he's seen you about and thinks you may be up for it," said James.

"Oh yeah," I said, "and just what do I have to do on these overseas trips?"

"Don't know," said James with a shrug, "but he wants to see you this afternoon at three in his office."

Well it may be another step up the corporate ladder. No harm in hearing what he has to say.

"Oh yes, come in and sit down," said Mr Roberts, "there's coffee if you want."

"Right glad you've come," he said, "what I need someone reliable for my overseas meeting with the other airlines, James tells me your up for most things."

Fuck it, what has James been saying about me?

"So I need an assistant a colleague and secretary all rolled into one," he said, "and of course it will merit a jump in your pay scale."

"Right," I said, this sound good, "what sort or jump?"

"Well if you're the right person for the job," he said his eyes moving from my face to my boobs. "I expect we can offer you a two year jump."

"Sounds good," I said and it does, the way his eyes move over my body tells me all I want to know, "so what's the job consist of?"

"Ok, once a month minimum, I have to liase with one of our partner Airlines and discus fares and other related items," he outlined, "I need you there to take independent minutes. Also I need you to accompany me to formal dinners and such and to help entertain our overseas friends."

"Sounds ok," I said, "do I still work under James in the mean time? Or do I transfer to your department."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.