Janice - Cover

Janice

by Lekhiket

Copyright© 2003 by Lekhiket

Erotica Sex Story: An unexpected adventure on a double date. Anal pleasures in the back seat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School   .

When I was in college, Janice lived in my dorm down the hall from my room. We were both sophomores, and we had some classes together, but we weren't close friends. She was nice, but very quiet and shy, and I really didn't know her very well. She was from a little town about an hour's drive away, and she usually went home on weekends. Don, the guy I was dating at the time, was trying to "fix up" his roommate Billy with a date for an out of town football game, and so I ended up doing a little matchmaking between Billy and Janice. Our college had a big traditional rivalry with another state college about a hundred miles away, and the annual game was always a big deal, with lots of parties before and after the game itself. I was not much of a football fan, but Don & Billy really wanted to go to the game, and Don had reserved two rooms at a motel near the rival campus. My plan was for Janice and I to stay in one room, and for the boys to stay in the other. The boy's plan was probably to get Janice and I drunk, and each couple would have a room to themselves to screw. As it worked out, nobody got a room at all.

The week before the game, I introduced Janice to Billy one night in the cafeteria. I think they had talked in the student center some, so it wasn't exactly a blind date, but they didn't know each other very well. I had been dating Don for about two months, and we were getting along all right. I wasn't interested in sex with him, and he hadn't pushed the issue beyond a little groping. I made it very clear to Don before we left for the game that I intended to end the evening alone in my own bed in the motel, and if he was thinking otherwise, he should revise his plans.

We left campus about noon on Saturday and the two-hour drive was pleasant but boring. Don's car wasn't new, but it was big and comfortable with wide seats. When we got there, we drove straight to a fraternity house located just off the rival school's campus. Don had a friend there who welcomed us with open arms into a pretty civilized frat party. We had a few drinks and some food, and it was a pretty nice party. Janice and Billy were getting more and more friendly as the party wore on, and were holding hands and looking like a couple. Finally it was time to go to the stadium for the game, and we had all had enough to drink so that we were a little unsteady but feeling good. When we crowded into the stadium with about a million other slightly drunk students, I noticed Billy had his arms around Janice, and she looked pretty happy.

The game was a disaster. Our team got behind early, and the kids around us seemed to think that if they drank more, our team would perform better. It didn't work that way, but by the end of the game, everybody was pretty drunk. I had been holding back on the alcohol, but Don, Billy, Janice and their new friends were feeling no pain. We staggered into a post-game party, and I did more eating than drinking, and tried to get Janice to do so as well. She was pretty tipsy, but seemed to be holding up OK. Don and Billy had been drinking way too much, but I wasn't too worried since I knew we didn't have to drive far to the motel.

Eventually, I got tired and sleepy, and I told Don we needed to get to the motel. Don was pretty drunk, and I wasn't sure how much longer he was going to last. He sort of pinned me up against a wall and fingered my tits, but I squirmed away and let him know I wasn't interested. We rounded up Billy and Janice, drove over to the motel, and Don went inside to check us in. Billy and Janice were making out in the back seat, and while I was too polite to watch, listening to them was interesting. After what seemed like a very long time, Don came back to the car looking really angry.

The problem was that Don had not paid attention to the fine print at the bottom of the reservation confirmation that said that he must check in by 6:00 p.m., or they might not hold the rooms. He didn't realize he needed to do that, and since he didn't check in, they had rented our rooms to somebody else. Because of all the people in town for the big game, every room in town was booked. The motel people had given him back his reservation money, and they had even called several other motels to try to find us a room, but there were no vacancies anywhere.

I was really pissed off, and I said so. Billy and Janice didn't say much, and just snuggled up in the big back seat. Don took a big swig from his bottle of bourbon, and decided to drive around and try to find a room somewhere. He made a bunch of stops at motels on the main highway, but had no luck. Everyplace was full up. He kept taking a slug of bourbon between each stop, and pretty soon he was in no condition to drive. Finally, Don drove around to the back parking area of a motel, found a vacant spot where there were no lights, and just parked.

Don announced that we would just have to spend the night in the car. I didn't like that plan at all, but I didn't have a better one. Don was really drunk by now, and it was really dangerous for him to try to drive anywhere. Billy and Janice weren't in much better shape. I didn't have a driver's license. We were in a strange town where we didn't know anybody. So here we were, four people spending the night in the car. It wasn't the end of the world.

Within ten minutes, Don was passed out. He had been drinking all night, and as soon as he sat still for a while, it just caught up with him. I reached over him to roll down the window a little on his side of the car so we could get some ventilation, and he was out like a light. I realized that if I were going to have to sleep in the car, I would have to find a place to pee soon. Janice was snoozing, but I woke her and made her come with me to find a place to pee. Billy thought that sounded good to him, too, but he just got out on the other side of the car, unzipped, and let it go. Guys have it too easy. Janice & I went over behind a big dumpster. In my tight dress, I was not exactly sure how I was going to manage it, but Janice, being the country girl, just pushed her panties down to her knees, pulled her dress up to her waist, squatted and let it go. The sound of her peeing on the concrete almost made me wet my panties before I could get them down and do the same thing. It was a cool, crisp night, and the feel of fresh air on my bottom woke me up a little. Peeing in the parking lot was actually kind of fun, but I was still boiling mad at Don, and that took the fun out of it, somehow.

We went back to the car, and Billy was asleep in the back seat. Janice said she would just sleep in her clothes, but my dress was not going to be comfortable to sleep in. I got Don's keys, opened the trunk and retrieved a T-shirt and some gym shorts out of my suitcase. If I had to sleep in the car, as least I was going to get out of my tight dress and into something comfortable. The car was parked in the dark shadow of the building, so I wasn't worried about anybody seeing me. I took off my panties and then pulled on the gym shorts. My dress had a back zipper that was a little hard to reach, but I finally got the zipper down and wiggled out of my dress. I started to put on my T-shirt, but realized I should take off my bra first. Might as well get as comfortable as I could. When the cool night air hit my nipples, they hardened up, and I was tempted to play around a little, but I was way too tired. It was probably two in the morning by then, and all I wanted to do was sleep. I stuffed some of my clothes up inside another shirt to act as a pillow, closed the trunk quietly and got back into the car.

Everyone else seemed to be sound asleep. I put my head on my makeshift pillow, curled up on the big front seat, and tried to get comfortable as I could. Don was snoring away behind the steering wheel. Everything was quiet, and after a few minutes of trying to find a comfortable position, I finally fell asleep from exhaustion. I don't know how long I had been in dreamland when something woke me up. The car rocked a little, I heard whispering, the click of a belt buckle, and then the sound of a zipper opening. My ears immediately perked up, and I was wide-awake again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.