Paula Lays Ron… For the World to See! - Cover

Paula Lays Ron… For the World to See!

by Ron Chee

Copyright© 2003 by Ron Chee

Erotica Sex Story: Ron's one and only turn at being the pornographer and a published porn star in his own production. ("STAR" is debatable!) I'll leave that part for you to decide. My lovely, horny wife SINdora says, "yes" with both thumbs up ... often with me UP her! <br>What say you?<br>Have fun with this one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

© 2003

(... another non-fiction turn on "tail" at SINdora's request!)

SINdora's first adventure into the realm of sharing erotic memories and deeds was a success for both of us. This you know if you have read "More SIN' for you".

It proved that we could trust each other not to flip out with anger or jealousy at hearing of the other's past personal sexual events. (Neither had to fear or resent the other's prior history or current intents.) It was becoming obvious that our intentions were solely to provide erotic mind imagery documentaries.

The result being wildly elevated libidos and orgasmic satisfaction.

The first recounting of my sex with Paula started the ball rolling. SIN' about blew a pussy gasket with the orgasm that earliest story provided for her.

The next to 'come' was a "tail" of SIN's first "swinging fuck". The process of audio arousal was being refined. She climaxed in my arms at the appropriate time... it arrived as she was describing her initial wife swapping orgasm with a man other than her spouse.

SIN' had been talking personal smut to me and masturbating. When her climax took hold she encouraged me to begin fucking her. SINdora had filled our heads with lust and I filled her with me. She invited me to share the apex of her vaginal inspirations!

One episode followed another. My second turn 'came' a couple of days after her first go at story telling. There was more to tell about Paula, more for SIN' to hear. (And all of it to read as soon as she gets home tonight!)

Red haired Paula (naturally flame red on both ends) had generously screwed me to insensibility a half dozen times at least when the call came from a publisher of underground very hard-core porn magazines and books.

The man was in a situation that needed a fast fix. A boy-girl set of graphic hard- core sex was to be shot. Another photographer had to back out of the assignment half way through. The deadline was looming. "HELP".

The publisher wanted a house for the location with a handsome couple screwing in every room if possible... in every position imaginable. Full length and close ups of each pose. "Think Kama-sutra with an attitude!"

I asked if he wanted, 'The ubiquitous 'come' shots included'. "Hell yes, at least three or four of those." He also wanted the girl to look like a horny, somewhat tarnished angel with her halo slightly askew! Paula filled that bill... so would have SINdora had I known her at the time!

The guy should be well-groomed, no facial hair but not so spectacular looking as to detract from the girl! Average size erection too. He definitely did not want a body builder, muscle bound meathead type, with an elephant's trunk between his legs.

The people masturbating over this extensive lay out would be average to sub-par lonely men and a handful of women with a handful of themselves. There was no sense in intimidating them with a male model with which they could not hope to compete. (No need to intimidate them into not buying the damned publication.) They had to feel, "If he can fuck her" they could have a chance with her too!

This was going to be a toughie... the few male models that I knew that could and would 'come' on cue was either gay or akin to Adonis!

I had to have the photos done and on his desk within five days! He'd make it worth while for me. Ditto for the models. He offered three times the going rate if I could pull his chestnuts out of the fire!

Not knowing whom I would film this with or where, I said, 'Consider it done' and rang off. Paula was scheduled for a nude and naughty finger and toy fucking shoot that morning and arrived moments after I'd hung up.

I sat her down... no reason for not asking her first.

With everything carefully outlined for her she said, "I'll do it if you can find a guy for me!" "Ah, therein lies the rub" according to Mr. Shakespeare. I had hoped that she might know of a male that would allow me to film him and her graphically, openly fucking. (In a manner of speaking, she did know of one.)

"Why don't we do it? That'd be a blast... me and you getting it on and paid for it too? Shit... wanna?"

I had the "equipment" for the project. (Personal apparatus between my legs and photographic as well.) We had the incentive... orgasms and money. The publisher had never met me, wouldn't know me from Adam's house cat and wouldn't recognize who was fucking Paula and visa versa.

It had been fun fucking my former wife Pam on film... why not?... Paula had just pulled my chestnuts out of the fire! She offered her modest house for the location.

I told the girl that the publisher wanted some 'come' shots, at least one or two of her getting a "facial", some women don't like that. That was no big deal according to her. She worked part time at a posh beauty salon and her specialty was giving facials. Paula giggled, "Hey, give a facial, get a "facial" what's the difference... let's do it!" Coming IN her face or ON it, according to Paula was all the same. She was a "swallow" after all... I knew that!

I kept two portable cases filled with photo gear ready for quick location shoots. Everything I needed from strobes, bounce light umbrellas, light stands, extra cameras and plenty of film was inside. Just grab them and go.

Within a few minutes, they were in the car and I was following Paula to her place.

If it wasn't for the pretty red head's enthusiasm, I would have been more nervous about appearing in a book with my dick in her! The late Andy Warhol had said that everyone would have his or her fifteen minutes of fame... I was just a little concerned that my dubious "fame" would be nude and erect for the entire world to see.

Wending through traffic I had time to rationalize that if my models could appear nude in print with no qualms why couldn't I? The thoughts of impending orgasms with Paula won out.

Arriving at her home my dick was imitating the car's shift lever... hard and pointing straight up from my center console. It felt to be permanently stuck in the 'drive' position. I couldn't wait to get set up inside and 'stick it' into her again!

Thinking about what needed to go into the photo set on the way over helped overcome my reticence at showing myself to any masturbating man (or woman) that might be looking at our pictures, eventually. I was rather sure that the only 'part' of me that anyone would notice was the appendage that connected me to ravishing little Paula!

At that point in the story SINdora looked at me. "You really have been published having sex with her? Ooh God I want to see those pictures... do you still have them?"

'Are you absolutely sure?' I asked. She was positive!

I hopped up, pulled the file and brought it back to the bed... my hard-on was bobbing and weaving as I walked. Inside the thick file was all of the incriminating evidence and some copies of the published book featuring Paula with my dick servicing and enjoying her.

Revisiting the story SIN' could now follow along, fucking page after pages of fucking. I had greater recriminations about showing these pictures to SIN' than the original "Paula" set. This was far more personal than the first she'd seen.

What my lovely lover was about to see could frost her ass and blow the lid off our relationship. Hearing about it was one thing but actually seeing me fucking another attractive woman was something else... the result could be destructive!

I was about to plumb the depths of SIN's delightful depravity. What she saw and heard didn't bother her... unless you take into account "Hot and Bothered!" She became unbelievably aroused by the whole (hole?) thing! I had worried for nothing.

Paula walked me through her house while I decided on which rooms and areas to shoot. I settled on the kitchen, living room, and bathroom the master bedroom and the rear, screened porch. Each section was spacious enough to accommodate equipment and two sexually engaged people.

I had a rough list of what to shoot and now had the "where"... if only I could 'come' enough times to finish it all in one day!

Paula stripped and slipped on a pair of sexy "fuck me" high heels then led me through the rooms one more time striking poses to review before we got down to "business". In the bathroom she put one foot up on the edge of the tub and played with her tits and snatch asking, "Look okay?" (At that point SIN' interrupted, "Look okay? Was she putting you on... she's beautiful, I'd fuck her if I had a dick!) To myself I thought, 'YOU are beautiful, her twin. I have a dick and can't wait until you are ready for me to use it in you!'

What Paula was showing gave me a damned good idea that I would 'come' often enough to fulfill my obligations to the publisher... or die trying!

Thrusting her hips forward Paula said, "Get down lower... can you see it better from there?" The IT being her exposed pink slit. She knew about camera angles.

'Have you done this before?' I asked. "Oh sure. how do you think I got pregnant in the first place?" and laughed. She was off 'the pill' when she'd suggested a "Polaroid Party" with her then boy friend... the result of her gestation was staying at grandma's house for the day.

We decided to start our filmed romancing in the kitchen, working and fucking our way through the house. The publisher would caption the finished photos on publication.

As Paula posed with her nude ass against the kitchen sink, she searched my mouth with her tongue to start. I was still dressed at that point. The caption for this photo would read, "Hi honey... I'm home."

For each photo, I set the camera(s) using the self timers. We'd get her into position, I'd survey her pose through the lenses, focus, trip the timer and then join her in front of the camera. Twenty seconds later the shutter clicked, the strobes flashed and we would be latent images on film. There is a difference between "focus" and "fuck us", though not much disparity in this case.

It had to be done that way. I needed to break away to set each subsequent exposure or risk fucking the girl until I 'came' long before the time to do so! She was too tempting and I knew my limits.

We took shots of her being felt up, kissed and petted while she took my erection out of my pants to play with. "Oooh, Honey... you're sooo hard... are you horny for me?" That was a dumb shit caption considering that I was more than horny for her!

She undressed me, went down on her knees and put her mouth around my dick. That caption enclosed in "thought balloons" over her head was equally as inane, "Mmm, he tastes good!"

The next image had her bent over the sink, feet apart. I focused, tripped the timer and scooted over behind her behind! I slid my plug half way into her receptacle. Click, flash and I pulled out. Paula asked, "Aww, can't you leave IT in there?" She knew that I couldn't.

After a few of those quickie penetrations and retreating she exclaimed, "Holee shit... this is what I call foreplay!"

For the kitchen finale, I posed Paula facing away from the sink counter into the room. Her arms were behind her and holding the counter edge at full length for balance. Her feet were apart hips thrust forward. This needed a rehearsal, the timing would be critical.

I posed similarly using the kitchen table a couple of feet from the counter. I was facing her... my dick barely between her legs touching her snatch. The image of our genitals in contact was intended to convey a message of sheer passion.

Studying her pose through the camera, I asked her to arch her back, tilt her head back, close her eyes and open her mouth slightly. That small addition to her posture made the photo. (It almost made me 'come' too! She looked to be having an orgasm with the 'invisible man' fucking or eating her.)

I triggered the timer and joined her seconds before the image was a fait au complie! My pose was like hers but with my erection's swollen head partially hidden within her red beaver bush. The strobes fired, capturing our suggestive back arching positions thrusting at each other.

The curved bodies joined at the groin with a strand of turgid penis between us was erotically, artfully pornographic. That was not the raunchiest of our photos but was among the sexiest in my mind.

Paula was in 'need', when do we get to 'come'?" she asked. I was as bad off as she was. 'How about a nicely fingered hand job for you in the bathroom and I'll give you the 'facial' right after that?' The idea was peachy with her.

She placed her foot on the tub's edge again and I sat on it in front of her. We took shots of me licking, and eating her pretty twat until she said, "Enough already... DO ME for Christ's sake!"

I got a few shots of her with my finger at varying depths within her lower lips as she held them open for the graphic value. I gave the camera a rest while I finished the 'job' for her.

Paula pressed her belly to my face while I finger fucked the attractive girl. She nearly ripped the hair from my scalp. She had shared some great orgasms with me before... but this one was a Lulu!

We weren't quite ready to abandon that utilitarian room. She sat on the tub and sucked my dick... her eyes still sparkling from her climax. When I splashed her face the event had to be on film. The camera was placed close enough for me to reach the timer button without having to move away and return. If my internal timing wasn't off we'd get it on film.

If nothing else we'd settle for the after the fact 'come' running down her face. (I don't know why some men as so turned on by that.)

Unless the woman voluntrarilly instigates a man ejaculating on her face, I usually find that (in real life or in porn productions) to be rather demeaning for the woman. In Paula's case 'coming' IN or ON her face was okay. She enjoyed being with a man ejaculating due to her synergistic efforts. Just where he squirted because of her was immaterial. (SIN' is much the same... a point of erotic feminine pride and prowess!)

Paula held my dick against her cheek at the last second. We were lucky! SIN' saw the photo of my liquid proteins diluting Paula's make up as it squirted. She also saw the follow up picture with the sticky stuff dripping from the girl's chin. (The publisher got two 'come' shots out of one orgasm.) Paula's grin lit up that photo.

I pulled the toilet lid down and sat while Paula repaired her streaked face powder.

I perched and admired the visage before me at work. Her astounding nude figure never allowed my cock to soften. Having done the job, turning to me she said that she had one more idea for the bathroom.

She had me sit back on the commode while she lap danced her way down onto my erection. That produced a pair of close up views of me penetrating her... front and rear. (Or was that pictures of her engulfing me?)

"Now, would you excuse me... I gotta pee before we get back to work!" Saying that she looked at me and winked,... "Oh okay... if you do it close up only, you can take pictures". Had she read my mind or the expression on my face?

"You men are perverts ya know... how do you want it? Sitting or standing?"

I told her, 'Standing if you can do it without peeing the floor." I wanted to take advantage of the framing that her pretty, fluid legs would provide while she expelled her amber fluids down into the porcelain.

She lifted the entire seat and straddled the commode. "Three, two, one... heads up... bombs away!" Paula held her snatch lips apart to avoid spraying too wildly and out it came! Golden showers bring May flowers or something like that. She coulda pissed on me if she wanted to and I'm not into that.

She really did have to take a wicked leak. Paula's tank was full enough to allow for three good, clear photos of her streaming without stopping. (On second thought, if she wanted to urinate on me... I damned sure could learn to like it.)

When the peeing did come to a halt, she wiped her pink snatch clean with a wet washcloth. "Just in case there's a need to eat me later,... I hope !..." she said with a laugh. "I don't know how you can put your mouth on what I piss out of... YUCK!" She was being ultra facetious!

I shot back with, "How do you put in your mouth what I piss and 'come' out of, hmmm? You don't even spit it out my dear lovely Swallow!"

"Because it turns me on!" We both laughed. My tag line was, 'Hey, you spray 'come' through your little hole now and then too... or have you forgotten that you've done that to me?'

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.