Crashing the Party - Cover

Crashing the Party

by Sealawyer

Copyright© 2003 by Sealawyer

Erotica Sex Story: Another episode from the past, when my wife, Susan, decided to crash an intimate high school football victory party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   True Story   Slut Wife   .

Years ago, we drove across the country at a time when Motel 6s were merely a string of cheap $6 motels. We stopped at one on the outskirts of a small town just east of Columbus, Ohio. This motel consisted of a string maybe 10 ramshackle units side by side along the highway.

We had no sooner settled in our room and poured ourselves a drink than we heard people opening the door to the next unit. Susan suddenly noticed a bright spot high up in the connecting wall. I immediately pulled a chair over to the wall and stood up on the seat. By craning my neck, I was barely able to see through what was obviously a peep hole made by a former tenant.

A couple of high school kids were in the room. The boy was a tall, thin black kid wearing a varsity jacket. The girl was white and seemed a good deal younger. They were sitting on the bed smoking a joint and passing a bottle in a paper sack back and forth, then kissing and feeling each other up.

Susan was tugging on my pants leg. "Let me see," she whispered. I surrendered the chair to her. Susan described what she saw in a loud whisper, the boy was undressing the girl, the girl was undressing the boy, she was sucking his cock, etc.

I was becoming very impatient for my turn so she reluctantly stepped down, commenting that since this was a Friday night, she thought he might be a high school football star, and she possibly a cheerleader. I resumed my perch on the chair, adjusting my cock to a more comfortable position in my pants. I was just in time to see the boy get down to business.

The bed was against the opposite wall, so all I really saw was the kid's back and her high, spread legs as he worked his cock into her.

I watched for a minute or two, feeling my cock growing harder and harder and was annoyed when Susan tugged on my pants leg again. She was wearing her bathrobe. "I'm going to crash the party," she said, giving me her sweet innocent smile.

Oh, boy! She slipped out the door, and I resumed my post on the chair. The kids on the bed abruptly froze. Evidently, they had heard Susan at their door. The boy scampered off the bed and began hopping around pulling on his pants, while the girl, panic stricken, bolted for the tiny bathroom.

The boy cautiously opened the door a mere crack and peeked out to see who his visitor was. I didn't hear the brief conversation, but Susan was evidently persuasive, because the boy quickly opened the door to admit my bare footed wife, and just as quickly closed it again, this time turning the bolt to prevent further interruptions.

Susan sat on the edge of the bed, carefully arranging her robe, while the boy went to the bathroom to have a short conference with his girl. Then he returned to sit next to Susan. The little girl timidly followed him, wrapped in a large bath towel. She moved toward me, out of my line of sight, but I presume she sat in a chair, waiting to see what would happen next.

Meanwhile, the boy rolled another joint and lit it while Susan was taking a long pull on the bottle, still in its sack. Then he handed her the joint and presumably passed the bottle to the girl. A minute later she passed it back to the boy. Susan, having been warmed by two stout drinks in our room and a long pull at whatever was in the sack, plus two or three drags on the joint was obviously in a playful mood, because she began telling the kids about a similar experience she had had when she was a high school sophomore, barely fifteen, in a small town just like this one. The three had another drink, and another pull on the joint while they talked about current high school football standings.

Susan was becoming increasingly animated, touching the boy on his thigh to make her points, while her robe carelessly opened to give the kid a good look at her breast before she closed it again. The bottle was passed around again. This time, when Susan took a drink, her robe fell open, revealing both breasts. Then she said something about the room temperature and shrugged it off altogether.

The boy tentatively reached over and touched a breast. Susan retaliated by moving her hand, which had rested almost continuously on the boy's thigh, to a growing lump in his pants that even I could see. He evidently took this as an encouraging sign because he put his arms around her and drew her close so her breasts were mashed against his bare, hairless, chest. Then they kissed.

I hoped the little girl was watching closely because Susan is the undisputed queen of open mouthed kisses. My view was obstructed because the boy was facing away from me. Then Susan took the boy's right hand and placed it on her breast. He promptly began to squeeze and twist her breast and nipple, while Susan reached into his crotch and began stroking his growing erection.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.