W32.GIBE.B@MM

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Erotica Sex Story: Erotic writer receives thretening email after writing stories about submissive women enjoying rough sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   Slow   .

Foreword: I wrote some of my past stories by request of my fans. In a way, I could also say that this story was written by request. However, it would probably be more accurate to say that this story was provoked than requested.

Part 1 of this story is true. Some militant feminist recently started sending me flame mail accusing me of hating women because I write about submissive women enjoying rough sex. When she sent me a computer virus by munging her email address to make it seem like it came from Microsoft and telling me that it was their latest security patch, I got the idea for this story.

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.


Chapter 1: Sexist Male Chauvinist

The erotic writer sat at his PC to start a new story. Gazing out the window of his 3rd story flat onto New Jersey suburbia as LINUX booted up, he observed a poor bloke stranded on the I-202/206 motorway with plumes of smoke pouring from under the bonnet of his automobile. His hair whipped as lorries and coaches passed him as he walked to the Esso station past the notorious Somerville roundabout.

X Windows had finally loaded, and the erotic writer returned his attention to his PC. He opened, emacs and began writing his newest story, taking his mind off the poor bloke out on the motorway.

"It was a dark and stormy night," he began writing.

No sooner had he finished typing that first sentence that Zmail beeped, alerting him to new email.

He opened his mail and read it, one by one.

SubLady wrote,

    > Your Cum Sponge story got me so wet!  i'd love 
    > for a Man to use me like that.

Next, CruelDominatrix wrote,

    > your toilet slave stories are wonderful.  you 
    > definitely know a man's place, under a woman's 
    > ass eating her shit!  

Then, GorMaster wrote,

    > I love the way you brutalize women in your stories!  
    > Keep up the great writing!

Next, SlaveDude wrote,

    > i love your toilet slave stories, dude!  Your 
    > stories make me feel like i'm there being forced 
    > to eat women's shit all day long unable to escape.

Then, VanillaGirl wrote,

    > I don't care much for the BDSM aspect, but I love
    > your romance stories!  They're so romantic!  Please 
    > write more where the people fall in love in the 
    > end! 

Lastly, HeroWorship wrote,

    > I love erotic stories about fictional characters!  
    > Your story about Inque is my favorite!  I also loved 
    > that other story where the guy was saved by 
    > International Rescue!  And the sequel to Moby Jane 
    > where the two people in the whale were taken to the 
    > future by Captain Kirk and joined Starfleet was 
    > excellent!  Please write more!

He replied to each of them, thanking them for the praise and telling them that he has plenty of ideas in mind for future stories to please all of them. Unfortunately, he had been sent so many requests and story ideas that it will take a while for him to work everyone's idea and request into a story. Then he went back to writing. Hours passed before he was alerted to new email.

He went back to Zmail and opened the email.

This email wasn't so pleasant. Anonymous wrote,

    > Your stories are horrible, awful, and terrible.

This was followed by a second email from Anonymous,

    > You think women are sex objects!  You must hate women!

He deleted these two emails and was about to return to his writing when another email arrived. This was from Microsoft Corporation Network Security Center. He expected it to be spam, but curiosity caused him to open it.

    > MS Customer
    > 
    > this is the latest version of security update, the
    > "March 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all
    > known security vulnerabilities affecting Internet Explorer,
    > Outlook and Outlook Express as well as five newly discovered
    > vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your computer from 
    > these vulnerabilities, the most serious of which could allow 
    > an attacker to run executable on your system. This update 
    > includes the functionality of all previously released 
    > patches.
    > 
    > System requirements:
    > Win 9x/Me/2000/NT/XP
    > 
    > This update applies to:
    > Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 4.01 and later
    > Microsoft Outlook, version 8.00 and later
    > Microsoft Outlook Express, version 4.01 and later
    > 
    > Recommendation:
    > Customers should install the patch at the earliest 
    > opportunity.
    > 
    > How to install:
    > Run attached file. Click Yes on displayed dialog box.
    > 
    > How to use:
    > You don't need to do anything after installing this item.
    > 
    > Microsoft Technical Support is available at
    > http://support.microsoft.com/
    > 
    > For security-related information about Microsoft products,
    > please visit the Microsoft Security Advisor web site at
    > http://www.microsoft.com/security
    > 
    > Contact us at
    > http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/goregwiz.asp?
    > target=3D/contactus/=contactus.asp
    > 
    > 
    > Please do not reply to this message. It was sent from an 
    > unmonitored e-mail address and we are unable to respond to 
    > any replies.
    > 
    > Thank you for using Microsoft products.
    > 
    > With friendly greetings,
    > Microsoft Corporation Network Security Center
    > ________________________________________
    > A92003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. The 
    > names of the actual companies and products mentioned 
    > herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.

He clicked on reply-to-sender and wrote back to Mister Bill that he uses LINUX and so to please take him off their mailing list. He added abuse@microsoft.com to the CC list to add more force to his request.

He was about to delete the message then, but his old Windows 95 PC collecting dust in the corner of the room caught his eye. He detached the patch to a floppy disk and booted up his old PC that he hadn't used in years. He slid the disk into the slot and clicked on the Q306323.EXE file containing the patch. To his surprise, the Norton Anti Virus opened a window informing him that the file contained the W32.Gibe.B@mm virus and refused to let it run. At that, he turned off the old PC and went back to his LINUX box, composed another reply to Microsoft informing them that their security patch contained a virus, deleted the email with the infected patch, then returned to his writing.

The following day, as he continued to work on his story, he received a reply from Microsoft. The software giant stated that they did not send the email containing the patch, and further, they never send software updates through email.

He deleted the email and forgot about the incident. However, several days later, the miscreant tried again -- only with a different virus.

    > Klez.E is the most common world-wide spreading 
    > worm. It's very dangerous by corrupting your files.
    > Because of its very smart stealth and anti-anti-virus 
    > technic, most common AV software can't detect or 
    > clean it.
    > We developed this free immunity tool to defeat the 
    > malicious virus.
    > You only need to run this tool once, and then Klez 
    > will never come into your PC.
    > NOTE: Because this tool acts as a fake Klez to fool 
    > the real worm, some AV monitor maybe cry when you run 
    > it.
    > If so, Ignore the warning, and select 'continue'.
    > If you have any question, please mail to me. 

He played dumb and replied to the sender this time, telling him or her that he isn't computer savvy and that he couldn't get the anti-virus tool to run.

In answer, he received the exact same email the following day. He sighed at the utterly lame attempt to trick him to infect his LINUX PC with a Windows virus, and so opened the window to view the headers.

    > Return-Path: <tgonzalez@spatialwireless.com>
    > Delivered-To: hungry._.stoolmail@zzn.com
    > X-CustomSvr: 1.0
    > Received: by c2mail13.mailcentro.net (NPlex 5.5.042) 
    > id 3E88A1560001B336 for hungry@stoolmail.zzn.com; 
    > Mon, 31 Mar 2003 21:34:28 -0800
    > Received: from oe-mp1.bizmailsrvcs.net 
    > (206.46.164.22) by C2MDS08.mailcentro.net (NPlex 
    > 6.0.045)
    > id 3E81D8210046ADE2 for hungry@stoolmail.zzn.com; 
    > Mon, 31 Mar 2003 21:36:44 -0800
    > Received: from Wcuvq ([204.131.47.123]) by oe-
    > mp1.bizmailsrvcs.net
    > (InterMail vM.5.01.05.27 201-253-122-126-127-
    > 20021220) with SMTP
    > id <20030401053545.DPRC19460.oe-
    > mp1.bizmailsrvcs.net@Wcuvq>
    > for <hungry@stoolmail.zzn.com>; Mon, 31 Mar 2003 
    > 23:35:45 -0600
    > From: ann_douglas <ann_douglas@hotmail.com>
    > To: hungry@stoolmail.zzn.com
    > Subject: Worm Klez.E immunity
    > MIME-Version: 1.0
    > Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
    > boundary=Dqv6lmC61f7r5gd
    > Message-Id: <20030401053545.DPRC19460.oe-
    > mp1.bizmailsrvcs.net@Wcuvq>
    > Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:36:11 -0600
    > 
    > --Dqv6lmC61f7r5gd
    > Content-Type: text/html;
    > Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Being a Delphi/Pascal programmer in his day job, the erotic writer knew a thing or three about tracing Internet packets, and easily identified the return path of the virus from the IP address in the headers. From there, it was a simple matter to query the servers, one by one and using the time-stamps in the headers, through the proper IP and port addresses, to obtain the full trace detail logs back to the sender's origin. Using spamcop.com and whois.com to translate IP addresses to domain names and vice versa were also instrumental in aiding his investigation. Then, by assembling bits and pieces of the user's publicly available information from those same servers, he was able to obtain the miscreant's real email address. From there, it was a simple matter to query additional services the miscreant was likely to have registered on, such as Literotica, ASSTR, Microsoft, ZZN, AOL, Earthlink, Comcast, and a few others. Finally, the bitch's real name, address, and other highly personal information were at hand.

Still, the erotic writer wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. After all, it was remotely possible that her PC was infected with all these viruses and that the viruses were, themselves, responsible for the emails. He replied once again informing her that her PC was infected with a virus, that she should have it cleaned, and asking her to give him the courtesy of a reply.

Her reply never came.

The erotic writer was about to send all his collected evidence to abuse centers of the ISP's through which her message was routed, as well as Spamcop and other abuse sites. He knew that distributing a virus with malicious intent was both a US Federal and NJ State offense with severe penalties. He would get the last laugh.

Then he reconsidered -- there was something else that he would much rather have than a laugh.


Chapter 2: Turnabout

The erotic writer let a few weeks go by after identifying the militant feminist who had repeatedly sent him flame emails and computer viruses because of his stories about submissive women enjoying rough sex. Then he made a few arrangements in her town not too far from her home and composed the following message.

    > FEMINIST RALLY 
    > 
    > Due to your unyielding support of equal rights for 
    > women and support for women's free choice, you have been
    > sent this special invitation to participate in our rally
    > planned for the 23rd as a special guest.
    > 
    > The following serial number has been reserved for 
    > you alone to:  
    > 
    > 165-281
    > 
    > This code will grant you private access to the rally
    > headquarters on the morning of the rally.
    > 
    > If you care about women's rights, as we know you do, 
    > please don't pass up this special invitation.  The 
    > rally will start at 10:00 AM, but we ask our VIP 
    > attendees, such as yourself, to arrive by 9:00 for
    > the preparations.
    > 
    > Ecologically friendly snacks and beverages 
    > will be served in the morning to all our honored VIP 
    > guests.  Healthy lunches will be served to our honored
    > guests free of charge.  
    > 
    > You may, of course, invite friends, family and other
    > pro-equality attendees, but please inform them that the
    > rally will start at 10:00.  We send privileged 
    > invitations only to those deserving of the honor,
    > such as yourself.

Then he sent the message and made further preparations.

On the morning of the "rally," he set up his tables in a small inexpensive banquet hall that he had reserved, and then waited.

A little after 9:00, a lone woman entered the banquet hall. The erotic writer was sitting at one of the tables with assorted pamphlets and brochures scattered across the table.

"Hi," she said, handing him a copy of the email that he had sent to her. "I'm here for the rally."

He was pleased that she took his bait. He would have a lot of fun with her if she accepted his offer.

"Please have a seat," he said.

She sat and glanced at the literature on the table.

"Huh?" she said, picking up a brochure for the CATO Institute.

She rooted through the other brochures from International Society for Individual Liberty, the Independent Institute, the Institute for Justice, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, Reason Magazine, Fully Informed Juries Association, and others.

"What the hell is this?" she demanded. "This is all Libertarian crap! There's supposed to be a feminist rally here today!"

"There is no feminist rally, my dear. I brought you here to make you an offer."

"What kind of bullshit is this?" she demanded. "You Libertarians are against women's rights, equal opportunity, the environment, health care for poor people, and everything else that people ought to care about."

"As they say, that's technically true, but it's not accurate. The Libertarian creed can be summed up simply as this: 'It is wrong to initiate force or violence against other people without provocation, ' nothing more and nothing less. Everything we believe, from equal rights to the environment, is derived from that simple creed. Or to put it in legalese, we believe that only malum in se are the only real crimes. Therefore, it follows that malum prohibitum are not crimes at all, but efforts by the politicians and their political supporters to extort property from the public and enslave the public for his or her own material gain and power-lust."

"Really? You you'd let the environment go to ruin, and let homeless people starve?"

"No, we wouldn't. People like you would be free to set up trusts and charities to buy up tracts of land for wildlife refuges, rainforests, homeless shelters, soup kitchens, and so on. What we oppose is that you've given yourselves the legal right to point a gun at my head and reach into my pocket to give charity to those of your choosing, all in the name of 'social good'."

"But social programs are good. Without social programs, people would starve, the environment would be polluted, women and minorities would be discriminated against, and, well, the world would be a horrible place."

"Oh come off it! Just do a little research, and you'll find out who's really benefiting from all these environmental and equal rights laws. You'd find that these laws do more to line the pockets of political supporters than to help your causes. And furthermore, all these laws compel people to act through force of mandate -- all these laws and government threats against the American people for breaking them are the biggest cause of our violent society."

"What? You're one of those anti-government kooks too?"

"I'm not against government, just when government abuses its power. When government initiates force against peaceful people to enforce its myriad of petty regulations, it teaches people that using violence against others is an acceptable way to achieve their own goals."

"So you're against all laws? Is that what you're saying?"

"Not at all," he replied. "Government has three basic jobs to perform. One, to enforce laws against physical abuses such as assault, rape, murders, kidnapping, and so forth. Two, to enforce property rights against theft, trespass, and vandalism. And three, to enforce formal contracts between consenting individuals. No more and no less. But when government takes it upon itself to meddle in people's private lives and businesses in other ways, it becomes no different from an organized crime ring using its status to extort property from the public and enforce the ruling elite's personal morality on the masses."

"Damn it! What gives you the right to decide what laws are fair or not?"

"You have that backward, baby. Nothing gives me such a right -- just the opposite, nothing gives you the right to meddle in people's private affairs, even if you think it's for a good cause."

"Okay, maybe, but so what? What's that got to do with me, anyway? Did you bring me here just to argue politics with me?"

"Like I said a while ago, I brought you here to make you an offer."

"I'm sure you have nothing to offer me that I want." She stood and started to walk away.

"Unless you want to spend a good portion of your life in prison, you had better listen to my offer," he called out to her.

She spun around, faced him again, and said, "What? Prison? What kind of joke is this?"

"It's no joke. You probably know me as 'Hungry Guy'."

She gasped and stuttered, "How? How did you find me? This is an invasion of my privacy!"

He just grinned and answered, "It's ridiculously easy to find someone's real identity on the Internet if you know how and have the patience to do some digging."

"What do you want? What is all this about?"

"You may not be aware of it, but distributing a computer virus with malicious intent is a Federal crime."

He handed her a fistful of other papers out of his briefcase. "Here's a copy of the pages from the Federal Register with the pertinent legislation."

Handing her more papers, he continued, "These are court rulings and transcripts."

Handing her still more papers, he said, "And these are newspaper articles describing the prison sentences and fines that people have typically received for sending out viruses. If I report you, you're looking at decades of prison time and the loss of your home to hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of fines and penalties."

"But you're not going to report me?" she asked with suspicion in her voice.

"That's up to you. I brought you here to make you an offer -- to give you an alternative."

"What offer is that?"

"You agree to become my slave."

"What? That's sick! Your stories are sick! And you're sick!"

"Maybe I am, but that's my offer. Either way, you're about to lose your freedom and net worth for a good long time. You choose the particulars -- my slave or Uncle Sam's slave. My home is probably a tad more comfortable than his, though."

"This is crazy!" she yelled. "You brought me here under false pretenses! That's unethical!"

"Oh? It's perfectly ethical for you to email a computer virus to me?"

"Sending you that virus -- that's free speech!"

"I see, it's free speech for you to send me an email virus disguised as if it's from Mister Bill, but it's not free speech for me to invite you to a fake feminist rally? That means you believe in free speech only as long as you agree with that speech?"

"Absolutely! I'm on the side of good. You're on the side of evil!"

"Really? What makes you the arbiter of good and evil?"

"Well..." she stammered.

"And furthermore," he continued, "you believe that allowing people, men and women, to engage in consensual sex in ways that feminists feel is demeaning to women is evil?"

"Of course!"

"So you're saying that you, and feminists in general, don't really believe that women should have a choice of the kind of sexual fulfillment that they prefer."

"Well, er -- wait a minute! You're twisting my words around!"

"Your words are very plain to me, my dear. You say that you believe in a woman's right to choose, but let a woman choose a lifestyle that you disapprove of, then she's being 'exploited' and she should be denied her choice."

"But you're stories are demeaning to women, treating women like sex objects."

"That's because women are sex objects."

"What? I can't believe you can really say that to my face!"

"But it's true. Women are many things; and so are men. We're all different things at different times. Sometimes, we're executives, and doctors, and musicians, and writers, and truck drivers, and mail carriers, and fire fighters, and burger flippers. Other times we're shoppers, moviegoers, vacationers, homemakers, lovers, and even sex objects -- men and women alike. And there ain't nothing wrong with that!"

"Still," she went on, "what you're doing is wrong! It's immoral! And unethical!"

"No, there's nothing immoral or unethical about making an offer to someone that they can freely accept or decline."

"Of course it is!"

"If you don't like my offer, you're free to walk away and nothing will have changed in your circumstances -- nothing unethical about that, whatsoever. Or if you accept my offer, it will be by our mutual consent -- nothing unethical about that either. But walk away, and the FBI will surely be in touch with you soon -- give my regards to Susan Smith."

The erotic writer gathered up all his literature, slid it into his briefcase, and he started to walk away.

"Wait!" she yelled out. "I don't want to go to prison!"

"That's what I'm betting on."

"But this is so unfair! You have no right to take my freedom and make me your slave!"

"You threw your freedom away the moment you sent me that virus. Don't blame me for offering you an alternative -- an alternative that you may freely accept or decline."

"C'mon now, Hungry. You wouldn't really turn me in and make me go to prison for a silly little prank, would you?" she pleaded.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.