Best Gift Ever - Cover

Best Gift Ever

by Ron Chee

Copyright© 2003 by Ron Chee

Erotica Sex Story: A special girl that willingly gave up her cherry to a female gang bang... in order to bang me. Linda was my first true love and sexual companion after she gave up her hymen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

© 2003

My wonderful lady has no qualms whatsoever about knowing of or reading my factual tales of "tail"! Having once been a swinger herself, true stories of my early personal erotica turn her on rather than intimidate. She loves to read and hear about my progressions from virginity to non-virgin status... and the women that helped me lose it! (I love to hear about her early sexperiences as well!) More than a few of those are mind blowing. All are worth an essay of themselves for next time! You'll love the horny, erotic things she got UP to! Look for SINdora, she's here in this web site.

The mental mind pictures of my newly adult sexcapades give her the best orgasms! She knows all about Barb, Judy and the young woman that I am about to invite you to spend time with today! The details about Barb and Judy can be found in the essay penned just prior to this one. ("My little voyeur")

To recap, if you haven't read it yet, Barb had been my best buddy since early childhood. She was as good at tree climbing and frog catching as I was. Even snakes didn't frighten her... for a cute girl she had a rather large pair of brass balls!

We were an inseparable pair of rambunctious country bumpkins, sheltered from the vices of big city life. We were naïve beyond our years about our sexuality among other things. We were indeed slow to blossom in THAT arena! As it is between males and females... I was the slower of us to physically and mentally mature.

Oh sure, we had played the "Show me yours and I'll show you mine" routines and had even played "Doctor" when we could get away with it. I'd hoped that she'd let me take her "temperature" with my dick! It never happened, but not for not trying!

It wasn't until much later that I realized that my "pal" was becoming a rather attractive young WOMAN! You may have read how, after devouring a wealth of very hard core sex photo magazines, we tried to get naked and laid for the first time in the woods across from her house. Close but no cigar... I was too inept to pop her cherry or mine! Credit where it is due, despite the naked horny fiasco Barb remained my best friend. (We were no longer jail-bait when we first got totally naked together and tried to fuck! 16 was the age of consent in our state at the time.)

The following summer one of Barb's older girlfriends (Judy) "came" as close to helping us get laid for real as imaginable. To Judy's credit too, at least she jerked me off rather successfully... all over Barbara's naked supine body. THAT episode with us hidden in my parent's garage was an eye and libido opener for Barb. It was my very first full-blown adult style spurting orgasm too! That bit of erotic naughtiness awakened the VOYEUR lucking with Barb! Her "genie" was out of the bottle and out of my pants whenever she needed to see it!

There after Barb expressed her horniness (and satisfied it privately, she told me) by requesting that I "jerk off" in front of her to watch. The sight of "stuff" squirting from the "cute hole" in my erection intrigued her to no end. She instigated quite a few of those episodes whenever her libido needed it! I, on the other hand, was delighted to masturbate for our mutual edification. Those masturbatory events never led to consummated sexual intercourse together... but hey, I was almost satisfied... at least she was there acting as my personal cheerleader! Getting to stick the erection that I was stroking into her pussy would have been better of course... but just being able to "come" at her request wasn't a bad deal either!

Barb had admitted to having gone back to her own bedroom right after Judy had first jerked and licked my cock to its inaugural orgasm. There the two horny women slipped off their bikini bottoms and had their own orgasms with fingers in twats as a result of what Judy had surprised Barb with. ME firing a salvo of "come" all over Barbara with Judy's adroit talent as the catalyst.

The naughty discussions of male erections and ejaculations (namely mine) had allowed the two women to engage in the closest thing to a lesbian experience that Barb had ever had to date. The girls only played with themselves until each had an orgasm... neither touched the other. They didn't need to. They had engaged in the ladies home equivalent of a circle jerk.

From what Barb told me, the sexperience with older Judy was not an anathema for her. Just a horny curiosity! As providence would have it, straight hetero Barb would have a more "in depth" quasi lesbian adventure not too long after her orgasmic soiree with Judy. This too amounted more to curiosity than anything else, I suspect.

She got very hands on and fingers IN with a newcomer to the block. Linda and her parents had moved in just across the street a few months after Barb watched my dick erupting for its first time.

Linda was just a little younger than we were but also NOT jail bait although she sure looked too young. I suppose her diminutive size at 4 foot 10 inches and less than 90 pounds wringing wet added to the youthful image.

From my first glance at the attractive girl I would have to assume that one third of her body weight hung on her astounding chest! Cripes, was she ever stacked! I must say, to use a cliché, she was built like the proverbial "Ceramic Out House!" My Barb had chest "pimples" by comparison. Nothing wrong with that, I had been allowed to touch those mini-mounds once and loved it!

Linda had luxurious and pretty, auburn hair that stopped an inch above her cute little ass! Barb later found as did I, that the hair on both ends of the girl were the same shade of reddish brown. (More about how I found out first hand in a moment.)

Linda and Barb became fast friends right off. And, as young women will do, their conversations often turned to S-E-X, men, S-E-X and more about men! Linda was a non-fanatical virgin... willing to lose it if she could do so painlessly. She admitted to being a bit freaky about pain.

Barb had lost her virginity to her own hand and her mom's purloined, thick, 12 inch vibrator. She had managed that feat with Judy's advice on the intimate "How to" of self-deflowering!

For her, after a few exploratory attempts she had indeed stretched her hymen to a very useable and fuckable diameter. Technically Barb was still a virgin sans cherry! If she could get laid without fear of pregnancy she would do it in a heart beat. That "Knocked up" syndrome was her phobia, extremely so.

Linda would get laid in the blink of an eye as well, according to what Barb told me. IF Linda could just get around the irrational fear she had about the pain she envisioned, she would "DO IT" too! She didn't think that even at her horniest moments that she could render herself hymen free as Barb had done. If only someone else could... ?

The conversation about that continued off and on for some weeks. Eventually Linda hinted that MAYBE she could attempt to let someone else, a more sexperienced female, eliminate her cherry. Would Barb be too reticent or embarrassed to do that for her, in the spirit of friendship?

This request "came" during an afternoon of pawing through Barb's father's porn magazines together. The girls were curled up on Barb's parent's bed as we had once done and both were getting a clit buzz from the graphic photos! Nothing was decided about Linda's dilemma right then though the session graduated to a pair of young women masturbating with hands down the fronts of their own shorts! That was a second such episode for Barb.

Barb had to think long and hard about getting mechanically intimate with Linda. The thought didn't exactly turn her off... she was simply reticent about the soiree turning into a full blown lesbian affair with her new friend. She didn't know how deep Linda's orientations leaned in that direction, if at all.

Eventually, after some additional inquiries from Linda, Barb had a thought about how to keep the proposed de-flowering at a more or less clinical and not so personal level. Barb had two other girl pals from just outside of the neighborhood. All of them were as randy as Barb and Linda certainly were.

The three of them often engaged in lascivious debates about the pro's and cons of fucking and what it would be like WHEN they finally "DID IT". One of those girls in fact had just done it for real; and was the only girl in the cortege that had lost her hymen to a rambunctious erection.

Oddly enough, both of the other girls on the possible invitation list were also named Barbara. Barb M. and Barb K. Barbara K. was the one that HAD just gotten laid! She liked it!!! "A piece of cake" she told my gal pal... "I bent over and he surprised me when he DID IT from behind! It didn't hurt much at all!" She was in LOVE!

My pal Barb had elected to "do herself" while on her back and it had taken a few tries before she'd gotten the big battery powered cock IN to a point where it would go in comfortably anytime she used it!

The invitee's found the naughty idea of "servicing" Linda's pussy to be a worthy effort. The deal was cinched, and Linda was informed. For Barb (my Barb) the idea of attendants during the debauchery would keep Linda's romantic illusions, if she had any, at bay!

Linda agreed to the party atmosphere surrounding the surrendering of her virginal status! The girl was a closet exhibitionist. She just wanted as much assurance as possible that it wouldn't hurt!

On the auspicious day, Barb had taken a large painter's drop cloth and thrown it over the back yard clothesline, and weighted down the corners with bricks. She had created a large stand up tent that would comfortably fit four women. Particularly one totally nude young woman on her back or however else she and they deemed necessary to accomplish her mission.

Ostensibly, the game plan was to use the secluded back yard for sunbathing which would graduate to topless tanning so as to eliminated those unsightly swim suit lines. The semi nudity and the concurrent raunchy conversation about sex, sex and more sex would or should help Linda as well as the other three get into the right frame of mind for playing with Linda's body and subsequently adjusting her PUSSY dimensions!

The tent, should any interloper ask, was to provide some respite from the blazing sun! (And absolute privacy for what else would be going on inside of it later!) To this day I have no clue as to why they didn't just "do it" inside the house.

The sunbathing though a sham, went as planned. Within the hour, all four topless women had gravitated inside the tent. Cutting to the chase, Linda had pulled her bottom's off and "enough of the bullshit"... she was ready. (A bit timid about the prospect of feeling some pain but still READY!) This was to be HER day of self imposed reckoning!

Now, who was to be the first amateur Gynecologist to begin the procedure? That duty fell quite logically on my old gal pal. After all, she had "done" herself with the plastic erection now in close proximity to Linda's lovely pussy. With some trepidation Barb took her time and with lots of K-Y jelly and some Nupercaine ointment to lessen the pain, did manage to change Linda's attractive twat from virginal to its very antithesis! Each girl took a turn at it! Then things got hot and heavy where Linda's libido was concerned. (Come on folks, anyone playing with your pee pee or your pussy is gonna turn you on sooner or later, same gender or not!)

And... shortly there after is where I "came" in. Bored on my day off, with nothing to do, I had walked to Barb's house and tapped on the side door. No answer. I was about to leave when I heard feminine giggling and something that sounded like a woman in agony. "Oooh, oooooh, OH, MMMM, Ahhhh! Ohhh God, ooh GOD help me... I'm... ahhhhhhh!"

What in Hell was wrong? The sounds were "coming" from behind the house. I walked around and saw the "tent". I also saw Barb. M. standing at the front of it looking down inside. HOLY SHIT... she had on only a wisp of a bikini bottom, her tits were bare and totally exposed! She was supposed to be the look-out but had been too absorbed at the doings inside the tent to have noticed me... until it was too late! She was never a pretty woman, but she sure as Hell looked tasty with her titties and most of her ass on display!

When she did see me, she hollered, "OH CRAP!" and tried to cover her breasts.

My pal poked her head out and saw me, grinning she waved me over. "Ya gotta see this!" Between us, our own one on one nudity was no big deal after some of the sexual hi-jinks we had gotten up to in the past. She wasn't the least bit nonplussed that I saw her perky tits exposed as well!

Peering into the tent I saw Barb K. sliding the humming vibrator in and out of LINDA'S TWAT all the while Linda was massaging Ms. K's nice tits! Linda was still in the midst of an orgasm!! Barb K's swimsuit bottom was completely off! While I gawked Linda never said a word, she just smiled at me and began petting the other girl's fleecy non-virgin pussy and then slid her middle finger into it.

OHMIGOD the girls were gang banging Linda! Obviously, they were doing so with her blessings at that!

My pal Barb quickly explained what they were UP to by way of helping little Linda. Barb also offered that I could FUCK Linda if I wanted. Linda looked at me with seductively open lips (The "lips" on both ends were "OPEN" in fact). She concurred with Barb. "I am not a virgin anymore... want me? Its O.K. if you do!"

All the girls, including the potential piece of ass on the same blanket Barb had used when we tried to fuck in the woods, clearly saw the erection they had wrought! Linda was certainly a tempting beauty... indeed she had auburn tresses on both ends! The inside of her twat was the loveliest shade of rose pink.

If it had just been Linda or my Barb in the compromising lewd pose with a toy between her gorgeous legs I might have chanced my first ever FUCK and lost my own virginity with either of them. However, I didn't trust the other two. I knew damned well that the Barbara covering her knockers and slowly backing away would have told the entire town about seeing me in Linda's nonexistent pants!

The other girl... I didn't know from Adam's house cat... pretty but not to be trusted either! Not unless I could fuck all four of them right then and there and compromise whatever loose tongues they might have! That wasn't about to happen and I hadn't the nerve or finesse to talk them into it! The girls, according to my Barb, as told to me later, saw an opportunity to watch a cock and pussy united. (All of them had masturbatory fantasies about THAT as I often had!)

I backed off, stammering my thanks but no thanks, hopped the hedge and headed for the woods with a raging, leaking boner in my pants. I heard one of the girls call after me, "Don't be such a chicken shit... c'mon back here! We wanna..." I didn't hear the rest of what they might "wanna". Am I stupid or what??

I went to the place where Barb and I had first gotten naked together and had valiantly if vainly tried to fuck each other. There, in perfect horny solitude I slipped my pants down and liberated the part of my anatomy that was begging for release.

I could still see naked, gorgeous Linda... a plastic cock piercing her vagina and offering to let me "FUCK" her! My hand made orgasm spewed its liquid all over the ferns at my feet because of her!

Out of sheer embarrassment I avoided Linda as best I could for awhile after that. Barb on the other hand stopped by the next morning and teased me about what she knew I had done. "Went to 'our place' and masturbated huh?" she stated as much as asked! Bless her naughty heart... she knew me too well and knew that if she told me more about the tent episode she would get to see me jerk off right there in front of her as she liked me to do!

I took IT out again while she sat on a kitchen chair and watched. She really got off on seeing me playing with my dick. This time she actually bared her breasts as an added enticement... like a fine oil painting, "look but don't touch". In no time she had me squirting a load all over her bare knees. That was the only time in our masturbatory episodes that she revealed a lot about her own masturbation and other intimate things.

First off, she did tell me what had happened in the tent and how it all "came" about. She was the one to start the elimination of Linda's cherry. Surprisingly, Linda's hymen yielded to the vibrator on the first try. Linda did not yelp or cry out when the "thing" went in... she had only grimaced slightly for a second. The girl never bled the first drop either.

In fact, once the plastic erection was well ensconced within her pussy Linda indicated that it felt GOOD! She let Barb slide it in and out for a while. When the others were told by my pal, to take their turns at it, none of them refused. Linda almost insisted that all were to have a go at her anyway. She had "come" this far no sense in not getting the full measure. In for a penny, in for a pound... or pussy pounding as it turned out!

Barb M. was the next amateur Gynecologist to toy fuck Linda while the others crowded around. What almost disturbed my pal was that with the three half naked females close at hand Linda began reaching for and stroking their bodies and breasts while she was being fucked.

Linda had her eyes closed most of the time and groped blindly but knowingly. Barbara K. seemed most in tune with the girl to girl physicality. When it was her turn to administer the vibrator, she let Linda pull her swimsuit bottom off. Ms. K. alternated between fucking the strikingly pretty, tiny woman with the plastic erection and using her fingers IN Linda's attractive twat.

Barb K. had straddled Linda in a semi 69 position, her own pussy, now naked and exposed was aimed at Linda's face. That particular Barbara, was looking down at Linda's pussy and giving it the business in earnest! Linda had her finger partially IN her benefactor's twat as well.

Of the girls in attendance, Barb K. was intent on giving an orgasm to the newly non-virginal girl beneath her! That was where I "came" in. Barb K. had provided miniscule Linda with an industrial sized orgasm... those were the sounds that I had detected "coming" from within the homemade tent! You know the rest.

While I was masturbating for her arousal and pleasure the following day, I asked Barb HOW she could have offered to have me fuck Linda... wouldn't that have bothered her? We had tried on two occasions to have intercourse ourselves... wouldn't it have hurt her feelings if I had accepted the "invitation" and succeeded with Linda where I had failed with Barb? What would she have thought at seeing my dick in her friend's pussy?

Barb's response was, essentially, horny is as horny does where friends are concerned... "At least one of us would have been getting laid!! Who knows what lies ahead? No big deal, for now... YES, I could have watched, still would if I could arrange it!"

I hoped, just as my stiff dick erupted, that she was thinking that it would really be O.K. for me to have fucked Linda... before Barb and I became more romantically involved. After that my erection would belong IN her pussy only? I could only hope so. Barb said that she would have not been adverse to me sowing some wild oats IN Linda!!

After hearing the graphic details from my Barb... I "came" for her to observe! She in turn went home and "did" herself as was the custom between us. As much as we wanted to engage in a friendly, if not romantic, fuck fest; the looming specter of pregnancy kept our genitals apart! (Buying condoms in our tiny, busy body, town was not an option!)

Even though I tried to steer clear of Linda... she managed to ambush me on the street in front of her house shortly thereafter. "Hi, haven't seen you in awhile." and other pleasantries were offered. Linda had come out of her house just as I was walking by. She was all radiant smiles with no hint of anything untoward that indicated embarrassment or annoyance. She apparently wasn't humiliated that I had seen her flagarante delicato with Barb K. toy fucking her. She wasn't uncomfortable at me having witnessed the "tail" end of her orgasm and she seemed not to be annoyed that I had bailed out and not fucked her when I had the chance!

Linda often flirted with me from the day she moved into the neighborhood. She was very flirtatious now! (Not to mention that she was drop dead gorgeous!) She was as tiny as a minute but a striking head turner nonetheless! She topped that off with a sweetly sensuous personality. She could have charmed the devil himself! (And I had a devil of a time keeping my pecker from rising while she spoke!)

I can't remember exactly the ruse she had used to get me inside her house that morning. Whatever it was, seems in hindsight to have been innocuous enough. I wasn't on my guard as she showed me around inside and showed me how nicely she had fixed her room!

That wasn't all that she showed me either. As Barb had alluded to, Linda was a touchy feely girl. She had her hands on me from the moment the outside door closed. It was as though we had been friends all our lives. There was nothing overtly sexual about her touching until she led me by the hand into her bedroom. "C'mon you gotta see this" translated to "You gotta SEE ME NAKED AGAIN!" Your friendly witless moron here didn't see that "coming" until it was a fait au complie!!

There she showed me how she could kiss... then Linda showed me her body by the time she detected that she had given me a flaming erection. Oh how that girl could sweetly kiss!!! She left me breathless.

As one thing led to another while her tongue was feeling up mine, Linda delicately placed my hand on her breast and allowed nature to take its course. Her summer sundress was a thin one piece affair. No buttons to fumble with... she began to slide it upward until I got the idea and helped ease it over her head.

Linda held her pretty long hair up out of the way, as the dress went up and off. If I had an erection from the kissing and petting... from what stood stark naked in front of me... what I now had was an aroused fence post!! She had not the first stitch of underwear on to impede her progress!

OHMIGOD what a gorgeous figure! I had seen plenty of attractive naked women in Barb's Dad's porn magazines and had of course seen Barb naked twice and topless one time as well as Judy's spectacular tits the day she jerked me off. Linda's completely sexposed skin out did them all!

Naked Linda embraced me and continued lapping up my face and lips while she fumbled with my buttons, belt and zipper. While she unwrapped me like a lewd Christmas gift, thoughts of my crush on Barb flitted around inside my head. As much as I had hoped one day to fuck HER... I remembered our last conversation while I jerked off in front of her!

Barb was more than O.K. with instigating a fuck between myself and Linda at the time. That never "came" off of course... but now obviously it would! The saving grace seeming to be that Barb would not be offended if she knew what Linda was prompting here next to her bed! The only down side would be that Barb would not get to see my cock entering Linda's pussy as she had hoped to see in the makeshift tent! Long before "open relationships" and "open marriages" "came" into vogue, I guess one might say that mine with my Barb was one of those! I wondered if Barb had sanctioned or even arranged this?

Always the best of intimate pals yet never completely consummated lovers!

Now with Linda sucking my face and squeezing my ever burgeoning erection... I had a feeling that I might never achieve my desires with Barb's pretty body. Even then, I was a one woman man. Linda seemed to be on the verge of be"coming" THAT woman by default.

I sexplored every inch of Linda's delicious nudity while she did the same with mine. I didn't know where to look or touch first! It didn't dawn on me that Linda actually knew no more about sex than I did. Technically she was not a virgin. Not since the "tent" episode in any event. Theoretically, I was not either. Insofar as we both had enjoyed playing solitaire to a climax on our own (and with recent help in Linda's case) the only part of virginity for us to unload was penile insertion!

That was a "coming" attraction as they say in the movie advertisements! "Coming" soon to a pussy and an erection near you!!

Not knowing what else to do with a naked woman (Shades of the old Allan Funt movie, "What do you say to a naked woman" except perhaps, 'I love your outfit'?) I pulled Linda down onto her bed, her on top! There I began "loving" her "outfit" with a passion I did not know that I had! Linda reciprocated!

Unlike with having copped a feel of Barb's chest ornaments and hoping to get into her knickers right there after scanning hundreds of XXX porn photos... Linda had no fear of her parents arriving and catching us. Her Dad was an Air Force intelligence Major and traveled the globe. Her mom often traveled with him... as was the case while the pair of us groped, squirmed and wriggled our way to a full blown FUCK on Linda's bed! Nobody home but us chickens boss... and nobody expected either!

Linda's long, luxurious hair trailed across my body while she and I be"came" intimately acquainted. Her tickling, teasing auburn mane only served to inflame my libido even further!

Soon enough Linda reached between us and began the process of inserting my turgid cock into her pussy. 'Wait, I don't have a condom... we can't DO this... I don't want... '. Linda was prepared. She reached over to her bedside table and produced a fist full of dick raincoats! The girl worked for a pharmacy and could get all of those that she wanted! Linda had enough rubbers on hand to fuck all of the Miami Dolphins and their water boys too!

In an instant she had one rolled on and THEN my cock went where I had always fantasized about! We both were looking down between our naked bodies trying to see IT going IN and OUT of her pussy. Her sumptuous tits swaying as we fucked just added to my arousal, if that could be possible! Wow, was her pussy ever tight!

Then Linda began touching her privates while we entertained our genitals. I wasn't sure what she was UP to but it intrigued me to see and feel what she was doing. Her fingers bumped my erection repeatedly!

As much of a feather merchant that Linda was, my uncontrollable thrusting lifted her clear of the bed each time. Yet, she managed to not miss a stroke with her fingers and never lost her balance! She was a natural bareback rider!

It didn't seem to take very long before Linda's breathing was "coming" in shallow, rapid hitches. I could see her nipples getting hard and becoming very erect. Then her legs pushed out and stiffened.

Linda arched her back and let out a moan followed by a near scream! I could feel her twat rippling around and clenching my erection. "Push, OH GOD PUSH!" interrupted her throaty noises. I increased my thrusting, trying to poke her belly button from the inside!

Her fingers increased their rhythmic tempo between her legs... she was "COMING"... I heard just the same agonized animal sounds that I had first followed when I found her with the girls banging her in the tent! "Ooooooooh, Aaah, Ohh God, Ooh God I'm COMING, Oh YES, OH PLEASE, Oh Oh..." and so she went on until she was done.

To paraphrase the late Ann Landers, "There is no greater masculine aphrodisiac than an ORGASMIC WOMAN!" To that end, I tightened my grip on Linda's small but exquisite ass and thrust maniacally INTO her groin! Within moments, the girl had her first load of male "come" pumping into her. (My first as well boys n' girls!)

That we had succeeded on Linda's bed where I had failed with Barb on the blanket in the woods pleased both of us. We remained quietly basking in the after glow, my hard on had no intentions of wilting... we left it were it seemed happiest! Linda eased down, her breasts squished against my chest and we nuzzled for awhile. Until... until Linda felt something WET oozing from her pussy. What she felt was not an overload of her own pussy juices leaking... OH SHIT!

In our frenetic enthusiastic FUCKING... the condom had ruptured! She now had a puddle of my pearly semen with its myriad of life giving tadpoles INSIDE her honey hole! Every one of those microscopic critters madly swimming upstream!

I was panicky while she went to the bathroom and applied a long douche to her tunnel of love! Talk about a dick wilting experience... that did it!

When Linda returned she seemed none the worse for wear. She'd not worry about it and indeed wanted to GO again, with me on top this time! Just seeing her stunning naked body and perceiving that she was as horny as ever rejuvenated my erection! Linda found it fascinating to see it go from flaccid to its more useable turgid state.

Back on the bed, Linda stretched out sunny side up and rolled another condom onto my eager pecker and we began again.

Having learned a hard lesson with naked Barb so long ago in the woods I knew now to kiss Linda from stem to stern! I even figured out that a pit stop in the middle and giving her pretty pussy some "lip service" was in order. (My lips sucking her "other" lips!) Geez she tasted good!

In fact, she wouldn't let me proceed beyond her very hot and wet box... she "CAME" magnificently too while she instructed me on what felt the best. I didn't know much about clits until right then. When I sucked hers in the manner that I had suckled her nipples the beautiful organ perked up hard and swollen! Between sucking and licking the "little man in the boat", Linda had a second BIG "O"!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.