My Little Voyeur - Cover

My Little Voyeur

by Ron Chee

Copyright© 2003 by Ron Chee

Erotica Sex Story: A non-fiction essay of massive, masturbatory proportions with my Tom Boy pal as the instigating audience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

© 2003

I tend to think that where eroticism is concerned I am a reasonable person. Where some one else's horny peccadilloes are expressed, who am I to say what is right or wrong? Besides, if you are willing to film your kinks for me to watch, I might learn something. (At least worth masturbating over if nothing else. And with luck boys and girls, you might too before you're done reading this.)

The only lines that I draw are those that do not involve consensual sex or entails anything that will cause intentional physical or emotional harm.

Most people have played "doctor" at one time or another. I have, and no doubt so have you. In my case, no one got hurt... some erotic curiosity was resolved and many more questions were raised by it. SHE thought it was fun and the nawty 'examining room' was open for business more than a few times between us, a little old for such high jinks by today's standards, but better late than never.

In fact, the questions that the exploratory sessions raised, all through our days of innocence kept us actively and erotically tied to each other in hopes of finding more answers. As I grew, along with the neighbor girl, our hormones caught up with us. And here is the dicey part. We were virgins when we slipped into the nearby woods and with 100% mutual interest and intent, we tried valiantly and vainly to fuck each other.

There was no success for our first naked effort. At our age then I can't say what others feel about a pair of randy people attempting what seemed natural with each other. We were both horny and available to each other... so what the Hell, we tried it! (We tried fucking on our own only once, though we did TRY!) We had help the second time!! I will tell all in a moment...

Is there a point here? Perhaps to make an excuse for our ongoing inept amateur attempts at finding our erotic comfort zones... the various sexual things we did over a period of about four years made it seem acceptable. (O.K. for us at least, if not for anyone else. Read for yourself and decide how you would have handled similar situations. I would enjoy hearing from women and men with your assessments. Would you have done as we did? Read on.)

I've though long and hard about divulging our ages when Barb and I attempted to get into each other's pants! The importance of that seems unnecessary to set the entire stage. We were both legal, barely legal, and I don't want this essay to be interpreted as anything other than what you read here. The naked hours we shared were 100% consensual. She instigated and I consented. Use your imagination about our newly adult genitals for the rest. (Barb was a couple of months older than I and I have always loved older, aggressive women ever since.) Had the "first time" occurred a few weeks earlier I wouldn't be able to submit this.

Some extremely graphic porno magazines she'd found in her father's nightstand gave us the impetus to pursue what our budding hormones desired. We slipped down into the woods and attempted to copy cat what we saw in the dozens of black and white fuck photos. One arousing picture in particular transfixed her libido and set the stage.

Though we failed miserably, I must say that she was a treat for my eyes, lying on a blanket, naked and eager. She was adorable, sans clothing, even a rank amateur like me could appreciate her blossoming womanhood. I have been a happy voyeur ever since! (Probably due to her strikingly erotic nude exposure.) This many years later, I can still get a very stiff dick thinking about what she looked like then... and what she was offering.

I had not yet had my first true non-virgin orgasm when we took a crack at linking us to her eager 'crack'! I still hadn't had one when we were done either. That auspicious event took another whole year to 'come' about.

The best that I could raise from my own solo attempts at fist fucking were raw spots on my wiener! Yes, ladies and gents... I was indeed a very late bloomer as stated. It wasn't until the following summer that, with Barb's help along with that of an older girlfriend of hers, that I had my very first, full blown, adult style BIG "O"!

It was seemingly impromptu events in Judy's swimming pool, that led to our delightful wickedness that day. Judy was older and made no bones about loving to let her gorgeous, voluptuous body be fucked by the right guy, whenever she could arrange it!

Unknown to me, the girls had preplanned an afternoon of sexual adventure built around my inexperienced libidinous erection! Judy had already heard about Barb trying to have me pop her cherry the summer before. She also knew that it had been a fiasco. Judy had designs on this being the time for her younger friend's virginity to disappear.

We ended up hiding in my garage on the pretext of playing kissing games. I was to be the judge of which young woman was the best at locking lips. I had not yet kissed a girl either so this seemed destined to be a blow-out like the naked hour Barb and I had spent in the woods previously! I had not even played 'spin the bottle' or 'postman' at parties. At least Barb had some experience in that arena.

Concealed within the garage I was passed between the girls and got my face sucked royally. I was too inept and painfully shy to be much good at returning the favor until... until Judy peeled off her bikini top and took charge. Her marvelous adult sized chest ornaments against my bare skin had the desired effect!

She affected ALL PARTS of my anatomy... that should go without saying! The kissing contest was a sham anyway... the game plan being to get me aroused and for Barb to get naked again, and this time properly fucked under Judy's sexperienced tutelage! They were the naughtiest of coconspirators.

That day I saw my long time girl pal delightfully bare ass once again and reclining on a large piece of cardboard on the dirty garage floor this time. She was posed much the way she had been down in the woods the year before. Only now she was even more interesting to look at with an arousing pair of pink tipped cupcakes adorning her chest and a few more wisps of silky blonde pussy fur.

Between her coy but lewd display and Judy's amazing chest attractions teasing me... I was as 'BIG' and hard as a young guy is gonna get. Judy slipped my swim trunks down as I stared mesmerized at the two nymphs. While the older girl got me down into a position to penetrate Barb's GATES OF HEAVEN Barb did something that she did not do on our original attempt. She used both hands to hold her pussy lips open. (Had she done that the first time... I suspect that neither of us would still be virgins and doing this in a hot dusty garage.) Obviously, Barb had received one Hell of a sex education from her older friend since the first time we'd gotten horny and naked together!

With Judy's 'hands on' guidance I felt my erection touching Barb's wet, open vestibule! Then without warning Judy halted the pussy invasion and had me pull back and then stand up. That was the cruelest of teases. Had I known to thrust a split second before the coitus interuptus occurred, I would have been as far into Barb's pussy as her hymen would have allowed. My erection was actually dripping and slippery enough to do it too! I had NEVER had my organ start leaking in all the years I had tried to fist fuck it. Something was different and 'coming'... I had no clue as to what, but Judy did!

I could see the consternation on Barb's face and it must have been mirroring mine. Judy commented about Barb wanting to see the stuff that makes babies. Barb replied with, "Yeh, sure!" To that end, Judy gave me a masterful hand job while I stood between Barb's pretty legs. For those of you that are not yet quite horny enough to 'come'... think back to the very first time another sexual being had a hands on, with your cock or pussy! How to describe that other than, 'OH WOW'?

Actually watching her older girl friend jerking me off, intrigued Barb to no end! I had never had a hand job from someone else and Barb had never witnessed one 'til that day. Neither of us had been SEXposed to what 'CAME' next either!

I suddenly felt weak in the knees as impossibly sexy Judy, deftly manipulated my sexcited erection. As they wobbled, my stroked cock began squirting fiercely, my young man's ass tightened and flexed involuntarily. 'Oh the sensation of THAT!' I was stunned at what was happening... my pearly white fluids flew as far as Barb's chest and onto her belly. Spurt after spurt I 'came'... moaning as I did so. I instinctively thrust my pelvis to fuck Judy's hand, again and again! Even my post orgasmic spasms oozed with each twitch and the remaining droplets fell onto Barb's outstretched legs.

Barb was ABSOLUTELY FASCINATED with what she was seeing. "Ooh, its WARM!" she said to no one in particular of the large gobs I'd deposited on her naked skin. That episode began and ended my FIRST orgasm! The girls left shortly thereafter to go to Barb's house and have the ladies home equivalent of a circle jerk. They masturbated in Barb's room, separately, but for each other to watch and hear. The desire to cure their own arousal together had been exacerbated by discussions and descriptions of my squirting dick.

Barb told me, years later, that session with the pair of them 'coming' shortly after I had, was the closest thing to a lesbian experience she'd ever known to that point. Neither touched the other... they just used horny conversation and naked finger fuck displays for mutual benefit. (Women seem more comfortable with that sort of friendship enhancement than young males are.) She did get involved in another more personal finger fuck of a girlfriend that I witnessed one time. (Maybe a bit about that amazingly erotic episode in the future.) It was just girl to girl curiosity or was it? I had no idea that young women gang banged each other!

Part of the conversing between the girls that day while they fingered themselves and watched each other, included WHY Judy had called the fuck fest to a halt. She became aware that my dick was dripping a lot! If she had helped Barb take it in and fuck it to orgasm... well there was a good chance Barb could end up pregnant! Not to neglect the fact that Barb's initial pussy trauma could have led to her bleeding from the event. That was an issue, that Judy had forgotten to warn the younger girl about.

Thank you Judy for the good sense! Thanks also for my very first orgasmic adventure, wherever you are! And thanks for promoting Barb's budding VOYEURISM!

And that is the crux of this tail, I mean tale. Barb found it endlessly fascinating to have seen a dick erupting with the "baby stuff" splattering all over her. We talked about it after that rather often. At one point she wanted to know if I'd "ever DONE IT" again after the day in the garage. I told her that I had, within the hour in fact.

Subsequent discussions with her, often gave me another stiff dick while we talked about male masturbation, mine in particular. On one such occasion, she saw that I had an erection while we chatted secretly and wanted to know why I "was hard". Honestly I didn't know, other than talking about it or seeing her nice figure in abbreviated thin summer attire made me erect. (It seemed to please her, to know that she had plenty to do with my budding virility.)

She wanted to know then, if I would NEED to make it squirt again after she left to go home. I was a bit shy about telling her the truth but admitted that I probably would do what guys called, 'Jerking off' when she left because it gave my penis wonderfully pleasurable relief.

Then Barb dropped a bomb shell on my erection. "Could I stay and watch this time? Could you DO IT IN FRONT OF ME, it excites me. Dunno why, but it does?"

Holy sheeeit... could I? I pulled my shorts down right there in the kitchen and let her look. THAT was the most satisfying solo fist fuck I'd ever had... right after Judy's ministrations of course! She leaned forward for a good look! Barb's pupils dilated while my hard-on entertained her. (It wasn't until further into adulthood that I learned the significance of dilated female pupils prior to or during sex.) Out of appreciation for "coming" at her request, she even took a paper towel and cleaned my goo off of the linoleum floor when I was done.

Barb instigated similar sessions frequently, for several years after that first one. Sometimes even down in the cellar, very quietly, when my parents were at home. She never would do it in my bedroom or hers... it turns out that she liked to watch when she was at her horniest and most vulnerable. That could lead to her giving into her basest instincts if a bed was near and available... on which to fuck. She didn't trust herself or me to be able to avoid 'coming' with our genitals plugged in!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.