SINdora Rides Again... and Again and...

by Ron Chee

Copyright© 2003 by Ron Chee

Erotica Sex Story: Part II of the Sindora Stories Series<br> More erotic episodes about SINdora. I am far luckier than I deserve to be regarding her. The titles may change but the woman remains the same... Horny!:-) Go see for your selves... from a shy teen to swinging house wife to consumate skilled lover... SINdora has all I need. She is tantalizingly loving and lusting!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

(Another edition of my wife's tantalizingly erotic loving and lusting)

Part II of the Sindora Stories Series

My loveable, sexual wife has spent our time together helping to make certain that our sex life and loving could not possibly get stale. In her prior marriages, she had experienced too much 'Ho hum' fucking. In her swinging era, SINdora was not always a happy camper about it. Being the "bartered bride" was not all that it was cracked up to be when her 'CRACK' was involved knowing that hubby's dick was IN some other woman's 'crack'.

At least for her each of those episodes was different if not always satisfying.

On the home front, her orgasms were hand made and self-imposed or none at all. Neither husband knew or cared about the erotic thrills SIN's BIG "O" could provide them. (If only they had taken the time to try!)

Almost from day one, it was the same for her with both men. Get naked, lie down... tits up, spread 'em and be fucked. SINdora's 'male masturbation station' was OPEN for business! For variety it sometimes amounted to, 'Bend over, let 'em dangle, spread the legs and take it from behind.' (Actually one of her favorite positions if done with love and skill!)

If SIN' made suggestions about WHAT she would LIKE out of sex... both men became defensive. The attitude being that there was something WRONG with HER if their cocks did not satisfy.

What they didn't know or take advantage of was the supreme erotic force they could have unleashed in her. SIN' was a young, HORNY atomic bomb waiting for a well-fucked reason and a place to detonate!

Get naked, lie down and be fucked may be O.K. for the short term... for her it got old in the long run. Being fucked by ol' "Ben Dover" was just as boring and unfulfilling after a time.

SIN' knew that she could have and deserved orgasms just as her husbands had them... IN her... at SIN's expense. She knew that she was very orgasmic... nothing wrong with her PLUMBING! The fault lie with her 'plumbers' and how they 'laid' their pipes IN SINdora!

She had been having natural climaxes ever since her very first youthful, hands on SEXperience in bed alone, her door locked and the covers pulled up to her chin. She had been brought up to believe that kissing a boy was dirty and might even make her pregnant! (With covers all the way up and she could not see what she was 'doing' with herself perhaps IT would not be quite so wrong??)

If it was so WRONG to feel the way she did between her legs... why did it feel so GOOD to touch and explore herself down there? SIN tried to be a good girl and resist the tempting sensations. There was a Bible on her nightstand... SIN's Mom insisted that it be within reach when she needed "comforting".

Somehow, the 'good book' could NOT provide the kind of "COMFORT" SIN' required that night! Her misbehaving hand inside the front of her pajama bottoms, roaming her naked hot slit was doing a better job of that!

SIN' knew that what she was 'DOING' was dreadfully BAD... she might even go to Hell for it! SINdora did not know what was 'coming' and had no will power to stop investigating until she did.

Ladies, do you remember your own first hand made, bell ringing, and fireworks SEXploding orgasms?

SIN' will never forget hers! 'IT' scared the living HELL out of her... literally! "IT' felt good, too good for words and she knew that she dare not go to sleep that night for fear that she would roast amidst the fires of damnation. She had just committed the most heinous sin of her young life!

No blasphemy intended but... what a God-awful thing to do to one's children. Why indoctrinate them into fearing what should be enjoyed as a "gift"??

Of course SIN' fell asleep after her beginner's orgasm. She was more than amazed to find no flames licking around her at sunrise. She had survived. SIN' was alive to 'play with herself' again... and again and... !

Maybe her Mother had gotten it wrong or that mater's God and SIN's deity were different entities? Perhaps SIN's was more tolerant and a trifle naughty? Had her ethereal benefactor provided SIN' with a "gift" that her Mom and girlfriends did not receive?

SIN' did not know that she had 'masturbated' the memorable night before. She did not know that what had taken place even had a name. Time passed and her girl pals disabused her of that. She was part of a huge sorority. SINdora was on her way to bigger and better 'things'.

Not all were bigger or better in the course of events... but they were fun just the same. Once old enough to 'DO' it she found that she liked sex... cock size was immaterial. (As long as they were not too large.) A verified ten inches has been her largest to date. She asked the man that was about to fuck her with it if she could measure his erection as part of foreplay. Egomaniacs that most men are when it comes to their sex tool size he readily agreed! (Yes, she has measured mine as well.)

SIN's first experience with male ejaculation 'came' about while on a date... as it did for many of us. 'Mom' was still hammering away at the same old bugaboos. "Don't KISS boys, you'll get pregnant", "Don't you DARE let a boy touch your KNEES"... ditto the pregnant thing again!

If 'Mom' only knew, that SIN' was making out in her boyfriend's car in total darkness. Her hand was around the boy friend's naked erection. In minutes SIN' had a handful of warm slippery lather running over her fist. Her ejaculating friend was flopping and gasping like a fish out of water... because of her! "Oh WOW!" is how she describes that event.

SIN' had never seen a naked erect penis let alone have one 'SPIT UP' in her hand. In the total darkness, after the male member was put back where it belonged she still had not seen one... she'd only felt it. She had only the vaguest idea as to what she had done and none whatsoever as to how his 'thing' had creamed itself. Whatever it was that she had accomplished the boyfriend was happy as Hell about it! Ergo, so was she!

SIN's more worldly female companions again filled in the gaps in her knowledge! NOW she had extra ammunition for her own masturbating. She was able to fantasize that her finger was the "orgasmic" spurting erection!

SINdora was never a "Bad Girl"... then or now. She was and is a curious, hormonally influenced lass. To satisfy her early inquisitiveness she arranged for a daylight make out rendezvous with the boyfriend. In private she did with his aroused penis what she had done the first time. On the second TRY, she could see what she had wrought!

For her to make and SEE his erection 'COMING', was "The eighth wonder of the world" for SINdora.

She helped him pull her sweater and bra up under her chin. That was all that she would permit and she allowed that because her exposed breasts available to fondle seemed to make him all the harder and more eager to perform! ('Mom' had only mentioned prohibitions against letting her "knees" be touched... nothing about her TITS was mentioned! Thus, full steam ahead with his hands full of her pretty chest while she worked on his erect member!)

SINdora observed the fruits of her efforts... she wished that her sex organs would squirt like that! She tells me that it still gives her an erotic clit hardening rush to know that she has what it takes to make a man horny to that degree!

After creating and seeing the phenomenon of ejaculation on that auspicious day; Sin' went home and masturbated with newer and very horny insight!

SINdora let go of her virginity when she married at nineteen. At twenty or so, she was duped into her initial 'wife swap', then another followed as did many more.

Moving ahead in history SIN' met and MATED with me!

She had promised herself just before then that her SEX LIFE would improve or else! SINdora would no longer put UP with a man that could not or would not "DO" right by her. There had to be some unattached, available dick out there just waiting to pluck and fuck her violin strings. Several of her swing mates had played the right tune with her pussy! She knew that they weren't the only such musicians available.

She tells me that she has found her 'music maker'!

In fact, as I write this I have an E-"male" from her at the office. Wanna read it with me?

Subj: I'M HORNEEEE !!!

"Hi Babe; I was tempted to "DO" myself here at work today but I think that I can hang on until I get home!!! Would you be UP for FIXING my 'itchy twitchy' with one of my vibrating toys later?

If you are, would ya FUCK ME from BEHIND when I'm done? Lets 'DO IT' in front of the BIG mirror, okay with you?

HELP... lemme know ASAP or I'm gonna 'splode!!

LUV YA,

Your HORNY 'SIN'ner!"

Well? What would you "DO" under these cir 'CUM' stances? Yeh, I thought so... me too! I am going to do my best to tune, pluck and fuck her 'instrument' within the hour!

GAWD I love that woman... she is something else!

SIN' has a couple of ways and places to 'relieve' herself at work if she just CAN'T wait until she gets home. The ladies room stall is an obvious choice. She has fingered her pretty snatch in there on occasion though sitting on the utilitarian potty is not the most comfortable setting for it.

My adventurous wife used to conceal a small vibrator in her purse. The toy was quiet and worked well for generating ultra fast orgasms on the job. She carried it until the day that her purse tipped over and the damned thing rolled out onto the floor next to her desk. She scooped it up... a second too late, it had been seen by others. OOPS!

Her place of choice (if she is alone in the office and will be all day) is the small kitchenette. SIN' can deadbolt the front door and lock her self behind the louvered kitchen door. There she has options. She leans her fanny against the counter top and slips her hand beneath her slacks and panties or depending on degrees of horniness, she will pull those down to her knees.

With her fabulous sex organs exposed, she can see herself reflected in the polished chrome appliances. (More so if she flips on the small sink light.)

SINdora begins her masturbation by fantasizing that I am there and watching her from the opposite side of the door.

SIN' observes her finger fucking reflection and fantasizes that what she sees is what I am seeing by peering through the louver slats at her. Of course I am jerking off and 'coming' along with her when SIN' arrives at the orgasmic Jitter Bug when her shapely legs begin to quiver and quake. Her pelvis thrusts forward when she is standing and 'coming' as though she were fucking the most pussy pleasing cock in the world.

There's no wonder that she had me install louvered doors on our bedroom closet. I wont tell if you wont... but we HAVE been known to take turns behind those doors whenever "The Mutual Masturbation Society" is called to order! SIN' is a cock hardening treat to spy upon!!

In fairness to her delicious voyeuristic tendencies; SIN' gets equal time at hiding behind those doors! Have you ever been in a situation where you could hear but not see your significant other climaxing? Try it sometime... male or female... your masturbation wont last, much longer than to whomever you are listening to while he or she is 'coming'!

For those reading that are too shy to be an exhibitionist where masturbation is concerned, playing hide and peek may help over 'come' that. Have your favorite voyeur first slip behind a door or other place where you can't see him or her. (A walk-in closet, master bathroom etc. works well.)

To make the scenario more effective... have the other person take position in hiding before you enter the room. There should be no comments from the peanut gallery behind the door until that individual is 'coming' because of what he or she is watching! To do so can break the erotic spell for the masturbator being observed...

When it is your turn to be watched, do a strip tease if you want to take the time for that, stretch out on a bed or couch and "DO" yourself. Start slowly until the urge to splurge takes over and you have forgotten that you are being observed. You WILL forget about not being alone once the heavy-duty self-imposed hornies take charge of your body!

Let your peeping Tom or Thomasina SEE you 'doing' things with your body that MAKE YOU HAPPY... and orgasmic! Then allow nature to take its course 'come' what may!

When I know that SIN' is hiding nearby... almost within reach and 'doing' with her pussy what nature decreed and peeking at me in the throes of orgasmic ardor... what a head trip THAT provides! So much so that SIN' got to observe my ejaculation squirting and landing on my face on one momentous occasion!

By the time her ever evolving signature climactic sounds can be heard, "Mmmm, Oooh, Oooh, Uhnnn, Oh God, oh SHIT, oh, OH... Eeeeeeh... ooh, ooh... aaahhh" I am a puddle of erupting goo for her to visually enjoy! (It aint to shabby an event for yours truly either!)

Sometimes the results are enough for the moment. She will stagger out of the closet and collapse on the bed with me for a long cuddle and petting.

Other times she will charge out and jump my bones and fuck until one or both of us 'comes' again for good measure! Have I ever said just how nuts I am over, under and IN the girl? She actually stuffed my 'nuts' into her pussy on a couple of such rowdy fuck-a-thons.

Obviously, I am nuts for her or I would not be writing another kiss and tell episode about her... with her horny permission and editing!

She will be home soon... time to go round up some of her toys for SIN' to select what she wants tonight. I shall return later to tell you all about it and more! Much more!

I think that to open the festivities I will ask her to review what I have written here so far... then we will 'DO HER' with one of her 'good vibes' machines!

Here is the synopsis of the events that followed SIN's E-MALE of yesterday afternoon:

1. I replied with: 'Consider THAT and yourself a "done" deal. I'll be nekkid when you get here! SEE ya, ALL of ya soon!'

2. I was bare ass when SIN' got here as promised. I was waiting at the door with a few of her favorite 'toys' in hand.

3. There was no way that she could doubt that I was as horny as she was! (Men can't fake that can we? IT is either UP or not!)

4. SIN' put her briefcase and purse down in the foyer and gave me her "I'm glad to be home" kiss. She shook hands with my erection saying, "Ooh is that for me?"

5. She selected a toy while I unfastened her garments. I closed the front door in case anyone walking past would note that she was 'shaking hands' more vigorously now!

6. When all of her tempting skin was exposed, I told her of this latest installment waiting for her review. SIN' sat here and read as much as her hormones would allow.

7. Saying, "I'll finish this later... I need to be finished now... too horny!" She left the machine and went to the couch across the room.

8. SIN' was in a mood to 'show off'... she stretched out and told me about her daylong fantasy that had brought her to this state of arousal. She had me stand close and watch while she talked and gripped my erection... her horny security blanket!

SIN' spent several minutes talking and teasing her pussy lips with a favorite 'Do it herself' machine. Her "Ladies Home Companion" if you like.

She had been immersed all day in a "What if" scenario. My wife had been visualizing my cock fucking "The Hot Tamale" in the ass. (I will tell you about that woman before long. She was a top dollar call girl of Mexican heritage and my room mate!)

As SINdora's erotic mind pictures clarified during the day, she envisioned a man slipping up behind me and start fucking my ass. She was picturing a mini unisex daisy chain.

SIN' and that man's sexy woman were close at 'hand', naked, watching and masturbating. The trio with our genitals engaged anally was in turn watching my wife and the other girl in exchange.

As fantasies and good fortune would always have it, five perfect climaxes were achieved simultaneously.

SINdora's last comments on her fantasy 'came' out haltingly. Her toy went all the way in without hesitation! She closed her eyes for an undisturbed graphically erotic look inside of her mind. Her grip on my hard-on tightened measurably.

SIN' began 'coming' along with her friends in her erotic scenario.

She uttered in staccato moans, "Oh YES... DO IT Babe... oh God... FUCK HER GOOD... yes, like that... I want to see it!" SIN' finds my SEXperiences with Tammy "The Hot Tamale" to be excessively arousing and fruitful. SINdora was climbing the orgasmic slope picturing me ass fucking the Mexican call girl while she diddled herself... for SIN's pleasure and her own!

My wife went over the orgasmic top and began 'coming' when she visualized Tammy fingering herself through a climax with me 'coming' in Tammy's behind and lastly the other man 'coming' in me buried to the hilt of his erection.

I avoided looking down at the toy in SIN's orgasmic pussy while she played out the final moments of her fantasy. If not for her grip so tight around my erection that the end of it bulged, I would have begun squirting all over her heaving breasts.

The best that I could do was glance long enough to see SIN' giving her humming fuck toy one final thrust inwards. All that was left to see was her fingertip at her pussy's vestibule. She had worked the object into and through her cervical opening.

She was still visiting the anal daisy chain while she 'came'... "Oh good babe... I love watching his cock IN your ass!" That was followed by, "Oooh, oooh... oh shit I'm DOING IT... Ahhh, ahhh, here it 'comes'... MMMmmmm!"

SIN' doesn't often attempt to pass anything through her uterine portal... it does hurt a little. Yet, as with last night the small pain just piles one erotic sensation upon the rest that she is SEXperiencing. She was too aroused to stop pushing.

SIN's erect nipples had not receded nor had her toes stopped curling and flexing when she let go of the vibrator and allowed her orgasm to force it out. The buzz toy literally FLEW and landed between her feet.

'Ooh doll that must have been a good one!' I said aloud. To which she replied, "I'm not done yet!"

SIN hopped up and on her feet she bent over the couch and added breathlessly, "Fuck me while I'm still 'coming' and twitching... push your finger in my ass too, oh hurry!"

I pursued her bidding... both of her orifices were filled while she continued to tickle her clit. "Aaaah, oh damn you are good... oh crap you make me horny... ooh you feel good in there, fuck me, fuck me!"

I hooked my finger in her ass like hoisting a bowling ball to avoid losing my grip. She was wiggling and rotating her ass while I began moaning obscenities.

SIN's orgasm on the wane she said, "C'mon... FUCK ME, COME IN ME... I wanna feel it!"

She who must be obeyed was! In that position, I nearly went through her cervix too!

If I were to be reborn a Siamese twin and had my choice about that... I would demand to be conjoined with my dick in her pussy all day, every day, ad infinitum!

There is no wonder that 100% of the men that had the pleasure of fucking her 'came' in that gorgeous pussy 100% of the time!

I certainly did last night!

SIN' freely admits that she wants a one-woman man forever. She has him, sitting here at the keyboard. She does not need the diversity of multiple partners any longer.

However, she is sorry that Tammy "The Hot Tamale" exited my life before SIN' got to meet her. SINdora feels that they could have be 'come' the best of intimate friends.

Both girls have similar erotic desires and ambitions. If Tammy walked through the door this moment... SIN' could allow the sight of me fucking my kinky former lover's ass. (Pussy? No way! Ass or even her mouth... absolutely!) Somehow, for SIN' Tammy's secondary 'openings' would make it O.K.

She is sure that she could even cooperate to the point of eating and being eaten by Tammy. Only this psuedo lesbian endeavor WOULD be different. SIN' would have a tongue lashed orgasm with attractive nude Tammy between her sexy legs! (Prior encounters with females did not produce climaxes.)

She could do it knowing that I was there and masturbating. Her girl on girl climax might even be enhanced if she could see me fucking Tammy in the tail in front of our large mirrored wall at the same time.

Nice pillow talk for us but all a moot point, Tammy is not available. SIN' knows what she looks like. She has seen my photos of the sexy Mexican call girl and she has looked at the antique porn 'look alike' pictures on line. There are some such photos of amazing accuracy to be seen. Write to me and I will tell you where to find them.

YES, she is sure that she could do something naughty with a girl that looked like that and had the sweetly goofy personality that I have described to SIN'. She could 'do it' particularly with me in attendance!

We do our best to keep our erotic encounters ever evolving and always arousing. Of course, the 'tried and true' are always available but not to the extent that they become shop worn.

We let imagination reign. To that end SIN' brought home a long double headed rubber dildo. She'd bought it because of a favorite scene in a hard-core videotape. Two amateur British lasses were performing in a homemade hard-core porn movie.

They were on the floor on their backs almost pussy to pussy with their pretty legs entwined. The nude women were fucking each other with a double ended dildo like the one SIN' had bought. The knob ends were well ensconced in each girl being slid to and fro! (Their men were standing by and dutifully masturbating to the delight of the 'busy' ladies!)

SIN' got the notion after seeing that film a few times that she would like to 'do' the same thing. She announced her intentions when presenting the two-headed cock to me. 'Hey, sounds fine with me... who's the other girl you're gonna fuck with that?' I asked.

"Go get the tape and play it, get naked and I'll show you who SHE is!" was SIN's reply.

With the tape playing through the title and credits SIN' positioned US on the floor much like the pretty girls that would soon be on screen and jointly fucking themselves.

Uh oh, oh boy... my ass was about to be the OTHER PUSSY to satisfy SIN's yen for duplicating what was now showing on the T.V. screen.

My naughty wife slipped one end of the cock built for two into her pussy and the other end into me! With the 'toy' inserted, our eyes shuttled from the erotic scene playing out in glorious horny color and the cock that she was fucking us with!

Back and forth between filmed and live horny holes our attention went. Jimminy Crickets those were memorable squealing, writhing and spurting orgasms we gave to each other that night. Both of us 'coming' with a joint shared erection UP our love holes!

It took the pair of us a few minutes to regain the strength to get up off the floor when that SEXcapade was done!

SIN' wiped the large 'come' puddle off my belly before it dribbled to the carpet... she had a self satisfied smile that more than said, "THANKS"!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.