Portal - Cover

Portal

by Maureen Louise Reardon

Copyright© 2003 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Erotica Sex Story: A Simple story of two people who finally meet. After posting an Ad on The Net.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Safe Sex   .

I could not believe the feeling I had in my stomach. My memories of being in school and being in love were back, alive and well, in the pit of my stomach. Through the bright sunlight I fought to make out the time on the digital clock 12:45PM. Good, I was early. I looked down in the seat next to me to find the rose bud I cut earlier. The moistened paper towel was making the aluminum foil wrapping around the stem cool to the touch. I chose a bud off of one of my favorite red rose bushes that was still tightly closed. I imagined it would bloom slowly. I was thinking of the imagery of something blooming with us as well. I guess that was kind of corny but I had to smile at the thought. Maybe she wouldn't think it was corny.

Pulling up to the first bay, a short little greasy fellow limped out of the shadows of the Quik-Lube to complete his fortieth work order of the day. I gave him the details of what I wanted done as my eyes scanned the parking lot for a white Mitsubishi. I knew we weren't supposed to meet here, but the car wash, our agreed upon meeting place, was right next door. I wondered if she was as curious as I was. I wondered if she felt the same attraction to meeting me, as I did of her.

We met through a posting I placed in a Web site for personal ads. I had had several responses to my posting but none of them even remotely attracted me to a face-to-face meeting. Her response was a mirror of my request, an exact form but a reversed image. I was looking for someone who wanted to share what I had to offer. She was looking for someone who wanted to share and care. But there was more. Something I could not explain just like the feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I wasn't looking for sex. I was looking for intimacy, someone with whom I could share myself. I was looking for something that was missing in my life. She was married, and from what I could determine from our emails, was surviving in her own way in her own world. She was comfortable and had a good family but there was something missing in her life too. She was reaching. I was reaching. And at 1:00PM we would meet at the car wash next door.

I was watching the passing traffic with growing interest, as the clock stretched toward 1:00PM. After the oil had been changed in my car I drove next door and chose the car wash bay at the rear of the lot. Already I was thinking of not being seen by a neighbor of mine or one of hers. As I washed my car, again in the same spot, I watched for the white Mitsubishi to arrive. In my mind I tossed about ideas of what I would do or say when we met. Part of me wanted to grab her and kiss her like she was a long lost lover. Then the rational part of me took over and voted not to lust.

She was late. It was 1:15PM and I had almost worn a hole through the paint in the spot I was washing. I decided to dry what was left of the paint, as I waited. I felt slightly sick when thoughts of her not showing up crossed rudely through my mind. Then the rational part of me agreed that those thoughts were probably correct. I stared into the shining fender only to see a disappointed face looking back at me.

A flash of white flickered in my peripheral vision, as did an electric spark in my heart. She was here, parking in the next wash bay. I was trying to swallow my heart as she hopped out of her car, smiling a strangely familiar smile. I guess it was a crooked little grin more than it was a smile. My only response was to grin back, as a flood of choices crossed my mind. There was also an unknown memory that stabbed me in my center. An unknown memory attached to a crooked little grin.

I considered my choices. I could turn and run like I did in the fifth grade. I could let lust take over and kiss her with every ounce of passion I felt just then. Or I could be rational as hell and reach to shake her hand. Not sure what to do, I went into default mode and stood there with my mouth open looking like a trout. I managed to say hello, but was unable to speak much beyond that. She was beautiful. Her crooked little grin tore through me like a knife, straight through my heart. I was smitten with a feeling that was in some way familiar, but I could not recall when or where I had felt it before. There was a connection that went way beyond this car wash. Way beyond our emails. Way beyond what I could describe as way beyond. Who was this beauty that was looking at me?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.