Nothing More - Cover

Nothing More

by Maureen Louise Reardon

Copyright© 2003 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Erotica Sex Story: Catalyst for the sexual awakening of a good fuck.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

Copyright © 2003

At the time all this kicked off, my life was very middle-of-the-road Sometimes, people just enter your world. I did not want this. I had shut the door to me and all of me. From First we spoke I became transfixed. I loved how she thought, how she processed information, and then I heard her voice. A voice I had longed to hear. A voice I had only heard in my dreams. Can this be true? As my want for her grew. At first I had no idea. Then I realized in my heart she was the one. So much like me but not. I knew in my heart if we ever, would there be the end. She was tall, but proportioned, with eyes that you could drown in and shoulders to die for. I looked, wide eyed I didn't exactly consider myself a goddess, so I was sure she was plenty good enough. Knowing that I would not be a disappointment. For a handsome womyn I be. Knowing that if I never took a chance then I would never have love again. We talked, It felt as though she was releasing everything into me, as though she'd needed to do this for a very long time. As for me, the realization had come on only very recently but nevertheless made me feel somehow complete. I wanted my hands in her hair, and her arms to be around me, beneath my jacket. For some reason this time it felt so right, I knew in my heart we would clicked. If I could I feel this would happen. In a dream or in none, I was hers.

Our breathing would quickened as we hungrily kissed each other, hands everywhere. We would feel liberated, as though this was always there all this time. I would fell her tongue it would be exploring my mouth, and clearly I wouldn't be the only one feeling somewhat overwhelmed.

After a minute or so would we pulled back, I would want her face in my hands, and looked her in the eyes. I would notice all things about her, like the texture of her skin. Her beauty in and out was gorgeous. We would, couldn't understand why it was. When we'd first got to know each other I ran afraid and so was she.

The sensations were great, I couldn't have denied it, but I wasn't thinking of Amy at all. In my head I was kissing Amy,And it felt so right. Amy's' mouth opened, accepting my tongue "Lead the way," I said. Amy took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She shut the door behind us after all, we hardly needed to be joined by anyone later, and pushed me down on her vast bed. She climbed onto the bed so that she was straddling my torso and looked down with pure, raw lust in her eyes. Her initial surprise and vulnerability had apparently now been replaced with desire and confidence. This was a side to Amy that I'd wanted but never felt or seen before, but I liked it and was hungry for more. She leant forward and began to kiss me again, whilst undoing the top buttons of my shirt. She was just wearing a T-shirt and a pair of old jeans, and as she sat atop me I let me fingertips roam under me She smiled her approval and started to run her lips over the valley between my breasts. I felt wonderful, and she was a master with her tongue, eliciting shudders from me with almost every touch. She then started to explore my breasts themselves through the fabric, all the while taking her time, in no hurry. Amy had been waiting for this for a long time and was not going to rush it. I felt my nipples spontaneously harden as the material next to them dampened slightly from her mouth.

Part of me wanted to pull Amy hard down and really fire things up, but this felt exquisite and I was slave to her caress. Then she shifted over so that she was on her back beside me, and I was not going to pass up this opportunity. I rolled on top of her and kissed her, first on the lips, then the neck. She extended her neck when I did this, presenting more of it to me, and also used it as a chance to push my shirt completely away from my body. Not content with that though, she also unhooked my bra and let that too fall away. My breasts were now pressed up against her still clothed body, and she pushed my head away from her neck so that she could get better access to them. Amy gazed upon them, then took my right breast into her mouth and sucked on it. I couldn't help but groan as she did this. The way she was manipulating my nipple with her agile tongue was a joy to behold. I pulled my breast away from her and kissed her hard, rolling onto my back again and pulling her on top of me as I did so. I reached under her top and unfastened her bra, then pulled both garments over her head and away, letting her breasts fall onto mine. Amy's breasts were splendid, they begged for my mouth and I was happy to oblige. I ran my tongue around the edges of them, inhaling the scent of her skin. She managed me felt giddy. I couldn't get enough.

I circled each of her dark nipples with the tip of my tongue and then sucked that on her left breast into my mouth. Amy's groaned deeply and I continued, alternating the pressure with which I played her. She was writhing around beneath me, becoming quite frantic by now, and I loved what I was doing to her. Her breasts were so soft, they felt so very good against my cheek. She had my head in her hands and was not letting me go, not that I would have gone anywhere at any rate. She was arching her back to thrust her ample mounds closer to me still, and after a little while I had to come up just for air! I looked at her face, her expression was one of unbridled passion. I used the break to sit up for a second and remove my shoes, before leaning back over and kissing Amy's stomach.

Though I'd always known her to be fairly thin, I'd never before realized just how toned Amy was, and I could feel all her abdominal muscles tense in response to my lips brushing her skin. Beads of sweat were now forming between her breasts, and as I ran my tongue up from her navel to her throat and then lips, I tasted the slight saltiness, but I fully appreciated it as a sign of all the good effects I was having on her. Amy kissed me back fiercely, and pushed me back over onto my back. I lay helpless beneath her as she undid my trousers and pulled them down my legs and away. Amy hovered above me, She smiled down at my body, and I was finding it hard to remain still. I desperately wanted to pull her down and ravish her, but Amy seemed intent on taking her time and I could live with that as she did it beautifully. I could feel the wetness emanating from between my thighs, and when Amy leant down and started to kiss the fine line of hair that ran downwards from my navel she inhaled deeply and sighed happily. I was lying with my eyes half closed in a state of bliss, though I opened them as I felt Amy pull down my thong. When it was off my legs opened for her, almost as a reflex, and she gazed at my exposed body before looking back up at my face. "You have no idea," she said, quietly, "how long I've been waiting for this."I wanted to reply but I could not think of anything suitably witty, and anyway before I could say anything Amy ran the tip of her tongue down the length of my pussy, and all I could do was moan. Her motion sent shivers right up my spine, and the moisture from her tongue together with the quantities of come I was producing seemed to amplify every touch. I was so sensitive, and my clit was rock hard, and every time she brushed it I felt myself shudder involuntarily.

Amy settled herself between my legs, and her mouth fitted perfectly over my clit. She was flicking my clit with her tongue, and I was finding it hard not to come just from that, but I wanted this to last. She was clearly very adept at this, and I felt like my clit, huge and wanting I was on fire. She then let her tongue wander downwards and pushed it as hard as she could into me, which responded by tightening up and producing another gush of my plentiful liquid. It was no use, I couldn't possibly hold off any more, Amy's ministrations were sending me into ecstasy, and as she continued exploring my lips, my clit and my opening with her exceptionally skilled tongue I began to climax hard, thrusting myself onto her face and crying out her name. I could feel that I was drenching her face, but she was licking it all up and working me still harder. Then she dropped off the pressure and my initial orgasm subsided, but Amy plunged one finger inside my slick need and I came again, harder, as she sucked on my clit and pumped in and out of me with her fingers. I don't know how loud I was being, but if the neighbors were listening I'm sure they got a treat. My whole body was shaking and Amy didn't let up until she was sure that I could come no more. I lay back, covered in sweat and breathing heavily. My eyes were wide open and staring at the ceiling and I felt absolutely blissful. Amy hauled herself up and entered my line of sight. She was grinning and I could see that the remnants of my cum were still around her mouth. I struggled to think of what to say; I was incredulous and no words would come. Amy kissed me lightly and I could taste myself. Then I shut my eyes and just lay there, smiling inanely, but I couldn't help it. I heard movement and when I looked up I saw that Amy had taken off her pants and was now totally naked. She truly did have a fabulous figure, curvy in all the right places and well defined. She was sitting up, and I reached out a hand to stroke her back. Her skin felt so delicate to me. She was facing away from me and I sat up and pressed myself against her back with my arms around her. I kissed her neck and allowed my hands to roam freely across the front of her body. I cupped her breasts in my palms and traced her contours with my fingertips. The fingers of my left hand came to rest in the fine smattering of hair between her legs; it felt silky. As I touched her there I felt Amy respond, and I was aware that something was definitely stirring.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.