Concert - Cover

Concert

by Sexy Bi Chick

Copyright© 2003 by Sexy Bi Chick

Erotica Sex Story: My experience at a Christina Aguilera concert a few years ago. A true story of lust and casual sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   True Story   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

"Sweat dripping over my body! Dancing getting just a little naughty! Let's get dirrty!!!"

It blared over the stadium loudspeakers. Enticing the crowd to move their asses and get down and dirty. This song was Christina Aguilera's new anthem, her official transformation from "the genie in a bottle" to this sexual beast. This was my first Christina concert but I had admired her music for quite some time, I always thought she had one of the most beautiful voices ever and decided I wanted to hear how she sounded live.

Her impact was certainly being felt here at the Shoreline Amphitheatre. As I looked around, I could see girls in tight t- shirts and halter tops dancing their asses off and getting quite dirty. So many cute young girls getting freaky and expressing themselves so freely, this was absolutely wonderful.

My friend Jenna was dancing very suggestively with a very hot brunette and I grew envious. They were gyrating their hips in tune with the music as they freaked each other and I couldn't help but notice how sexy their dancing was. Sweat was dripping off their exposed flesh, the heat and closeness of their bodies creating a web of hot passion.

The combination of hot summer air and the amount of people dancing and mingling created a very feverish atmosphere. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and watched Christina on stage, performing her ass off and rocking the crowd. There was sexual tension everywhere.

The girl on my right was a cutie, blonde, probably 18 or 19, wearing a tight little skirt and a ridiculously revealing top. As she danced, sweat glistened off her firm chest. I stared in awe as this girl rocked her body, swaying seductively to the blasting music.

I nodded my head in agreement with her sexy dancing and she looked right at me. I was somewhat embarrassed, she had caught me staring at her lovely body. Laughing, I playfully began dancing too to try to lighten the situation. As I did, she slowly danced her way over to me and put her arms around my shoulders. Shocked, I looked her right in the eye. She had an intense look on her face, serious yet somewhat playful at the same time. It was very sexy nonetheless and I could feel the sexual tension between us as she grinded her body against mine.

Suddenly, she threw one leg up and hooked it around my waist and really started getting into it. Instinctively, I grabbed her leg and started stroking her bare skin. It was hot and moist to the touch, beads of sweat cascaded down her thigh as I massaged it. Pulling her skirt up, I revealed more of her sweaty flesh, her sexually arousing scent intoxicating me.

I kissed the girl deeply, our lips meshing together in a wet embrace as I tightened my grip on her thigh. My nails dug into her moist skin while we kissed and it felt so animalistic as we danced together. I gripped her hips as we moved in sync to the tune of the booming music. We did not even know each other's names and yet, here we were, kissing and grinding away with people all around us. It certainly wasn't bothering anybody, there were lots of girls getting down and dirty.

Our frenzied kissing soon grew out of control and we decided we should head for a slightly less crowded area. We walked hand in hand to a dark hallway adjacent to the main stage that had restricted access. The guard was facing the stage and busy trying to keep people from getting too close to the special effects. We giggled as we snuck right through and made our way to the end of the hall.

It was dark and humid in the spacious but empty hallway, we figured it was some kind of transport area where props were kept and moved. Nonetheless, it was going to be our hook up spot for now and our passion was not going to prevent us from getting our groove on. The risk of getting caught made this all the more exciting I thought to myself as our hands explored each other's bodies more thoroughly. Reaching for her juicy breasts, I pulled her top down and kissed her passionately as her hands locked onto my firm ass.

"Mmmmmm, these feel so nice, " I said as I gave her breasts a firm squeeze.

She simply smiled, and without saying a word, pulled my shorts down to my ankles. I gasped at her aggressive nature but did little to stop her. The rush had completely overwhelmed me and I was going to let her do anything she wanted to me.

"Bend over baby, " she ordered while she smacked my ass hard.

"Ooohhh..."

I moaned lightly as she pulled my thong aside and stuck her fingers inside me. I was already dripping wet and my pussy throbbed with excitement as she probed it with her sticky fingers.

"Naughty little slut. Look how wet you are, " she said as her fingers continued to work inside my hot wet pussy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.