Stroker's Club! - Cover

Stroker's Club!

by Arthur Kay

Copyright© 2003 by Arthur Kay

Erotica Sex Story: Some years back, my wife Barbara and I got into the swinging scene. The group and orgy sex set, if you will. Didn't start out that way, but it sure got there mighty quickly. It all started with our first threesome. With our neighbor, a guy I'll call Joe, that Barbara confessed to me one night, kiddingly to be sure, that she had the hots for. Can't say I blame her as Joe was a hunka-dunka, if get me. And then we went to our first Stroker's Club getogether! Let the hot fun begin!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

Warning: This story is an act of fiction that contains graphic sexual descriptions and language. If you are a minor (under 21) or if you are offended by this kind of material then you should stop reading now. Any resemblance between this story and a real event is coincidental. The participants are imaginary; their actions have no negative consequences other than those portrayed in the story. The story is intended for entertainment and should not be emulated in the real world.


This story, unlike most of my other stories, will not go into too much explicit details along the suck and fuck lines. You know, for instance, "His cock head expanded as he unloaded his big, fat, 8" cock into her hot, wet mouth." There might be a bit of that as I write, to be sure, but right now I'm not sure just how much. But I guarantee it will titillate and tantalize you, if you have any blood in your veins at all, that is, for sexual imagery.

My main focus, in this tale of truth, is to try to remember events accurately and without too much embellishment on my part. And it's too distracting for me to write about hot pussies and throbbing, pulsating cocks. I won't tell you just how many times I've had to stop writing in the middle of a particularly steamy scene, fresh from the keyboard, and go pull the plank. Yeah, just like the comedian who laughs at his own jokes, I get turned on by my own lewd and sordid imagination. I's human, Poppa!

That said, shall I move it along? OK.

Some years back, my wife Barbara and I got into the swinging scene. The group and orgy sex set, if you will. Didn't start out that way, but it sure got there mighty quickly. It all started with our first threesome. With our neighbor, a guy I'll call Joe, that Barbara confessed to me one night, kiddingly to be sure, that she had the hots for. Can't say I blame her as Joe was a hunka-dunka, if get me.

Joe stood 6' 2ish" and was the muscular, semi-barrel-chested type, with lightly-haired legs on him that Barbara said she wouldn't mind licking up and down on. She liked to talk that way at times. Especially right after sex. And this was right after sex. Great sex, which we managed to achieve slightly more times than we failed.

Well, my curiosity piqued, I asked her if she could (or had she all ready), picture herself with him doing the nasty. I expected a demure little nod, maybe, or an equally demure no-no shake of her head. I'm stupid that way sometimes. I leave the door wide open to her playfulness.

"Fuck him? Fuck Joe? That godlike adonis? Fuck, I'd give a tit to fuck him!" She laughed, in that evil way she has sometimes and quickly added, "If I can have my hair permed and my nails done first, that is!" Playful is her middle name.

But playful or no, I had the feeling there was a nub, a kernel, of truth in her statement. And, the knowledge of this had actually got my motor going again. It turned me on, our carnal playing with fire. And I was getting another woody growing on me.

So I fucked her again, but this time I added some Joe chat to the act. I asked her if she thought he had a big dick. She said she did as she had seen a bulge on him on more than one time. I asked if she'd like his big cock in her mouth. In her pussy. In her ass. She play-acted (ha ha) and said yes to all three orifices suggested by me.

I asked her if she would enjoy swallowing his cum. Again, she was in the affirmative. Well, man, we were both in heat about it all. The talking was firing us up in a way we hadn't felt before.

Now, Barb was usually a quick-on-the-trigger cummer, usually having three or four good ones during even our quickies, but this night she was orgasmic beyond both our imaginations.

At one point, just to give you a good idea, and as she was cumming, she hotly whispered in my ear: "Oh, God yes, I'd suck Joe's big prick and let him cum in my mouth!" And also, "And, if Joe wanted, I'd suck on his balls and lick his ass hole!" And, "Oh, God, Arthur, I'm becoming a fuck slut! I so want to fuck Joe! Would you like to see me fuck Joe? See his big cock in my mouth?" Man! My ass was on fire, fire with a capital F.

I remember breathing hotly into her ear and whispering, as I fucked her heatedly, "Oh, yeah, darling, I'd love watching you suck and fuck Joe. It would turn me on immensely." Then I took the plunge and outright asked her, half hoping she'd disagree with me, "Want me to set it up? You, me, and Joe? Huh, should I? You want that, baby?"

I was cumming right after the words were out of me as I heard her say, quite clearly, quite distinctly, "Yes, honey, set it up! Let's both do Joe. OK?" I nodded my head into her neck and collapsed on top of her. Our fate, as they say, was sealed. And though Joe didn't know it yet, his was, too.

Well, with the heat still hot in me, and wanting to strike while the iron was hot, so to say, I showered, got dressed, and went and knocked on Joe's door. He invited me in and I pussy-footed all around the purpose of my visit, but Joe wasn't the stupid type. He got my implications real quick like, drawing the correct inferences in less time than it takes to type this sentence.

A short while later, and there we were, the three of us, in our bedroom. I had set the overhead light's dimmer switch to low the minute Joe and I had entered the room. Joe, being behind me, got to see his first look at a naked Barbara as she lay there on our big, king-size bed in all her feminine glory, the low lighting casting eerie shadows all over her.

What a sight! She looked as sexy as hell with her nipples looking up at the ceiling, her knees slightly raised up toward her chest and just slightly closed as if being coy and demure about it all. I knew she had douched during my absence and I could now see a slight dewdrop or two on her pussy, what little I could see of the cute, hairy little thing.

"Hi, honey," I said. "You remember Joe, don't you?" I'm obvious at times.

"Hi, Joe!"

"Hello, Barbara, fancy meeting you here! Cum here often?" Joe could be playful, too, it seems, for he had stressed the word cum, just so no one confused it with the other spelling.

The ice broken, ha ha, we got right to it. Joe and I stripped, to Barbara's oohs and aahs, which were said rather hoarsely, if I recall. Before he and I could approach the bed, Barbara got up and came to us. Without saying a word, she dropped to her knees and took two pricks into her hands. Two pricks, his super-fucking-hard, and mine, for some reason, not quite there yet. Still in the semi-boner stage. Nerves, I guess, from the newness of the whole thing. Here's a Polaroid I took of Joe sometime later on:

As you can see, neighbor Joe hadn't been cheated in life. And see the position his dick's in? That is its home base. Pull it down, let it go and it springs rapidly back to home base. Lots of strong penile pressure there. Pressure that most pussies will tell you they likey, likey. At least Barb's said so and I've yet to hear it lie.

Barbara told me one time that if she was sucking on Joe and let go of the base, she could feel his cock strongly pressing upward on her lip. Which my dick, being more the curvy-downy sort, didn't do to her. I felt a tad envious, but not at all jealous. Unless she fell in love and ran away with him, my attitude was: Hey, let her enjoy it, we only live once. I'm funny that way.

Well, she sucked us both a while and then I watched as the two of them simply devoured each other. No other word for it. Shit, I felt left out here and there and a tad of the old evil jealousy, too. But I was there to play and it had been my brilliant idea from the start... eh? So I joined in wherever it felt right and let myself go, even in spite of them kissing each other so passionately you'd swear it was their honeymoon night.

And then Joe started fucking her, in the usual missionary style. I watched, fascinated, my cock in Barb's hot mouth in between their quite real kisses, as Joe introduced his iron-like rod to her pussy's entrance.

At first, he gave her just and inch or two, as if teasing her, which had that effect on her for I heard her say to him, my dick an inch from her lips, "Cock me, Joe, all the way! You're driving me crazy, Joe!" She then grabbed his head in both hands and planted a wet, sloppy one on his lips. It appeared, ho ho, he returned the hot kiss, while bumping his forehead against my cock in the doing. I decided to play watcher and let no noise from me distract the two new lovers.

I slipped out of bed, got a chair, and positioned it on one side of them. I now had a front row seat to my own live porno show, with my wife as the star. And a neighbor as her costar. With the smell of sex heavy in the air.

And, as Joe fucked her, no, he really fucked her, I had the feeling, a sensation if you will, that neither one of them knew I was still in the room. Or, if they did, they didn't give a rat's ass. Not judging from the way they fucked. Man, did they fuck. Him pumping his ass ferociously, her bouncing her legs up and down, way out wide to the sides of him. My dick was flying in a furnace! And they were both moaning up a storm.

At one point, she threw her legs around his back, squeezed him, and then drove them up on his frame as far as she could. The moan that came out of her was un-fucking-earthly. She was cumming, no two ways about it.

Then Joe grunted and, without a word, appeared to be cumming, too, almost to the same second she had. They were cumming together, and me, the dick-holding audience, soon joined them, spurting my red hot seed into my hot, little palm. Without making a sound.

I watched them in their afterglow. Joe was still in her. I watched as his ass cheeks seemed to squeezed themselves together and push forward into her. As he did, I heard that cum moan escape her lips once more. He had to be still super-hard, the rat bastard with the steel-spring dick.

Well, we did it once more that evening, with me taking center stage between her legs as Barb fellated Joe's home base-seeking prick, not more than a few inches from my head. As I fucked in and out of her, my head alongside hers, I could feel her head bobbing up and down on him. From time to time, I'd even take a good, long look. What a turn on it was!

I had just cum and was nestling there inside of her when Joe came. I watched her take him in and swallow all he had to offer. While I watched her lips around that fat head of his, I noticed her eyes were wide open and staring into his pubic area. I made a mental note to ask her later if she did the same with me. I kind of suspected she did. And, later, I found it was so.

She liked to see the prick going in and out of her mouth and enjoyed seeing pubic hairs up close and very personal like.

Well, we wound up the session with a drink in the nude and Joe went home, with the promise made to him for many rematches to come.

A short while later, I fucked Barbara again. Our first third timer since our honeymoon nights in the Bahamas. And we talked as we fucked, all about Joe and his prick and what it had done to her. And what she would do with it down the road. Mmmm, did we talk that night! Zowee!

Well, folks, that's how it all began. Our first threesome, with Joe coming over once a week, my idea, for his rematch. Barbara denied it, but I have a feeling, a strong one, that she would have fucked that sweet, old boy every night of the week and twice on Sunday, had someone just up and asked her to. But, if the once a week routine frustrated her in any way, she never showed it to me. Which, although I didn't think I needed it, made me feel more secure in the whole affair, if you get my drift.

We partied this way with Joe for over three years before it had to end because he got transferred to Guam by the Navy, his career. We got together with him only two more times after that when he came to town on leave. Which flattered Barb no end when you consider his main family lived a thousand miles from us and he had stopped by our place for the first three days of his vacation.

And then, one night, we started branching out...


WE'D READ ABOUT A PLACE on the other side of town, where you could go and find a third, a fourth, and even a football eleven, for hanky-pankying. So, we dropped by one night, hoping for the most and also expecting the least. What will be, will be, was our attitude.

To keep it short, we wound up that first night with a guy I'll call Jim. I won't go into any more detail other than to say it was wonderful. With many more rematches to come. And they did come. And we came, too. Ha ha.

At some point, Jim told us all about the Stroker's Club. A large group of amiable couples that met once a month, on a Saturday evening, out on Long Island. He'd been a member for years he said, pun intended, and convinced us to give it a go.

Which we did one Saturday evening. Jim introduced us to two folks who went by the names of Mr. and Ms. Stroker, the host and hostess of the whole shebang. And, I assume but never really found out, the owners of the mansion-like house they had their parties in. Damn place had so many rooms you needed a map just to find any one particular bedroom. Big place.

The Strokers explained the lay of the land to us. And it was simple. No meant no. Don't push it. Yes meant yes, so go fuck your brains out. And, as Ms. Stroker told us, only the guys could do the asking. This struck Barb as a tad chauvanistic, so she asked why?

The answer was also simple. Because guys couldn't cum as frequently as the women can, why have a guy, who's all fucked out and as dry as a bone, have to say no, no, no, all friggin' night when all he wants to do is watch? Made perfect sense to me. And I just loved asking, or begging, if it came to that.

Aside from the usual 'show respect at all times' advice, the only other rule I remember is everyone had to be naked, with no exceptions, and stay naked until 3:00 am, close it up time. Which sat fine with me.

Jim then led us to a fairly large room just busting out with lockers. We were to pick one with a key hanging out of it, strip, store our gear, and put the key, which had an elastic band attached, on our wrists. It felt like being at a public swimming pool. But one where all the swimmers and sunbathers were about to fuck each other.

Naked now, with socks being optional, we went to a room where we could hear soft music being played. I don't know what I expected, but when Jim opened the door and ushered us through, my mind blew a fuse. There had to be sixty or seventy naked people in there, all sucking and fucking and kissing and groping and laughing and giggling and talking and whispering and yelling and moaning and, well, man the scene was mind-boggling! I think you can imagine it, can't you?

After the overall scene had jiggled my brain to death, the first couple I kind of zeroed in on was a gorgeous blond sucking the huge dick of a very handsome, virile-looking black guy. I stole a glance at Barb. She had her eyes locked on an attractive duo who were fucking à la the missionary on a floor mattress, a futon, if you will. And obviously, they were very into it. And each other.

Jim said, "You like?" Succinct, I thought. Barb nodded, but I was too fucking busy throwing my eyes all around. I think I grunted something positive, but I can't be sure after all this time. We all then went further into the room, with Jim leading us.

Long story short, I fucked two yes-saying ladies that first night and Barb found it in her to say yes to no less than six askers of the male persuasion. Those six, she sucked and fucked. There were two more guys she gave cum-swallowing blowjobs to. Eight men in all for the sweet chickie. God, it made me wish I had been born female! Or at least have their selfish ability to cum, cum, cum all night long. But, hell, I ain't really comlaining.

After my second load had been delightfully deposited, I decided to do a room-by-room reconnaisance, a Cook's tour if you will. I had long since lost sight of Barb, but I knew she was there somewhere, some place, in some room, sexing her sweet overcharged ass off.

Most rooms were simple. Mattresses and folding chairs. With wall-to-wall rugs and wall-to-wall fornicators. At some point, I stumbled into a room devoid of people, which surprised me no end. The only furniture in the place was a long table covered with books, pamphlets, and what looked like personal notes.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.