Unexpectedly... - Cover

Unexpectedly...

by skipthepitch

Copyright© 2003 by skipthepitch

Erotica Sex Story: At the end of a long, hard and busy day...the unexpected happened!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

I was really crowded with work and it had been ages since I had taken a break. One more all-nighter at work and I was going to explode!

I lived close to the beach and suddenly I decided to shut things down at work. What wouldn't I give to meet my favorite ex-boyfriend!! Well, if wishes were horses... I -or rather we... would have had a good long ride!!

As I locked up, I decided to stroll a little on the beach to unwind, before getting to bed. I really needed to cool off!. I was quite exhausted and really needed to get things off my mind.

Well, in this frame of mind and downright horny by now, I set out for the walk. As if the weather knew what I was thinking, it began a cool romantic drizzle and built up to steady rain. Not the sort that lashes down, but the sort that pours down at a rhythmic pace. The kind that you watch through your window while making love... shivering, I took shelter on the verandah of one of the neighboring cottages - wondering who occupied it. It invariably was unoccupied! In a surge of boldness, I decided to remove my bra and panties as it had been quite a warm day - proceeding to peel off my jeans as well. Now I was in a loose long man's shirt which covered my assets quite decently.

I began fantasizing, recalling a past instance when my ex boyfriend and I had been stranded on the verandah of a deserted house - it had rained that time as well, and we had held hands. I was going down memory lane now.

Gradually we had gotten closer and started kissing, feeling each other's contours and rubbing our bodies against each other. There is something about darkness, rain and being almost isolated that sets in an erotic mood.

We had groped inside each others clothes, getting more heated up by the moment. Since I was wearing one of those convenient wrap-around skirts, and all he had to do was lift it, push my soaking panties aside to dip his fingers in me. Which is just what he did! He had on pair of track pants, which made it easy for me as well. I pushed down the elastic waist band and set his cock free. Free to rub against my wet pussy and slide in smoothly, and carried away as we were, both of us were eager to climax. He was hot as well and started ramming into me, with me bent forward slightly, one leg raised to facilitate him entering me. Soon we reached our peaks and just stayed that way... spent and sated.

Back to the present, those memories going around in my head, I looked around the verandah of this beach cottage and smiled to myself. I continued to watch the rain, contemplating on whether I should go home or linger for a little longer. Lost in my thoughts I did not notice another presence. A pair of hands slowly settled on my shoulders. They moved all over my body, caressing me sensually. They slipped into my shirt. I was on fire, suddenly.

It was amazing, that instant reaction to the unexpected. I would not open my eyes. I felt the warmth of the owner of the hands behind me. I was surprised to discover it was a woman.

Suddenly there was a draft of air. The door behind had opened. I was gently drawn in and the door shut. The woman came around to face me. She locked her mouth with mine. Gently parting my shirt, she undid the buttons. Drawing the shirt off, she started suckling on my nipples, which are large and very suckleable.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.